Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steve-o.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7646 7 years ago

Here's a pic of my early 80's corner. Gotta love them talking early 80's Ballys. ...regretting parting ways with my FG, Embryon, Elektra, Vector and Stern Lightning.

~Steveo

talking ballys (resized).jpgtalking ballys (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #7975 7 years ago
    Quoted from cincyITguy:

Here is my severely under-decorated game room. With the addition of RFM, I am officially out of room. Either Air Hockey or some arcades and the candy crane need to go. Or I take over the playroom..

Fun looking room!!

~Steveo

1 month later
    #8182 7 years ago

I maxed out my little 80's pin room last week with the addition of Bad Cats.
    ~Steveo

GR pano (resized).jpgGR pano (resized).jpg

1 year later
    #12023 5 years ago

So we just moved the pins and a few arcade machines back in after painting a room here. It was a task that I've been dreading for years, but the 18 year old horrendous mint green paint had to be eradicated. I like the new clean look, but my wife and some friends want the stuff that we found and collected back up on the walls. I didn't get any good pics of the before, but it kinda gives you an idea of how much "stuff" there was nailed and screwed to the drywall....

~Steveo

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg
    1 year later
    #15784 3 years ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

Current set up.
    [quoted image]

Love the "FLYNN'S" corner.

1 year later
    #20066 1 year ago
    Quoted from plovis:

Basement remodel finally finished, displaying the comics and toys was my wife's idea. Gotta love her.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Legit Mancave.

3 months later
    #20633 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

My question for you gameroom builders is, what’s a fairly simple, effective ceiling option? Corrugated sheet metal is an option. I don’t want to use drywall or plywood. Something light, but which can sustain some insulation above. Suggestions? Thanks!
    Hoping to post finished pics by late October.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

IMO the corrugated steel is very reflective (in a bad way… especially above pinball machines) unless it is painted dark.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steve-o.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=steve-o and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.