Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sponjey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19169 2 years ago

Alright, don't laugh, but I'm a newbie to pinside and proud and excited to finally have my very first pinball machine, one of my childhood favs, DE Star Wars 1992! I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.

Thanks to GAP for making it happen! I think I can fit 3 more in this space

7A2AA451-4671-4A2B-B1C3-3ACFE0A6BBE0_1_201_a (resized).jpeg7A2AA451-4671-4A2B-B1C3-3ACFE0A6BBE0_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
    #19180 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Congrats! The first pin is always an awesome feeling. DE Star Wars is a really fun game! Does yours have the 20th anniversary ROM? I hear it really opens that game up and expands the rules and balances the scoring. Something to consider, if you don’t have it. DE JP and Williams Indy are both awesome too! You’ll add both I bet before long, and they should easily fit in that space from the photo! Enjoy your SW!

I don't know what the 20th anniversary ROM is or how to find out, but it sounds cool! I'll need to look into that. Thanks for the tip!

#19181 2 years ago
    Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Congratulations. SWDE was our first pin as well. Since I had this copied to the clipboard, I might as well add this here as a PSA as well. Throw a Pinsound card into your game to kick it up several notches. John Williams makes everything better.

Yes sir!

#19208 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Galaga was my favorite arcade when I was a kid, so I bought an original that was converted to a 60 in 1 and has a LCD screen. (I am moving some items around, so I didn't turn it on for the pic)[quoted image]

If I bought an arcade game, Galaga would be the first on my list!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sponjey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=sponjey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.