Topic Stats

• 13,897 posts
  • 1,710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 709 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,377 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15688473187176823571493391847452 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184847751 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184946184 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184920596 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_185013953 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184958527 (resized).jpg
    20190917_125326 (resized).jpg
    FAA2C6BB-D1A2-4A77-963B-51585A9DA6C9 (resized).jpeg
    received_641975349614799 (resized).jpeg
    received_1764228700379749 (resized).jpeg
    received_512930622841088 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190913_104804775 (resized).jpg
    0589A254-C51A-4AE6-AD4B-E4264AF4F2DC (resized).jpeg
    5B54F353-17B7-4E88-9D89-2EC39501167A (resized).jpeg
    20190915_165520 (resized).jpg
    20190915_165527 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider screaminr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11270 1 year ago
    Quoted from neverahighscore:

My T is tougher than your T!
    [quoted image]

I like your Fosters neon it's funny how no one over here drinks it

2 weeks later
    #11298 1 year ago

I love toppers but I think they should come with the pin.

#11311 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Fishtales topper is not only awesome looking, it's loud as hell!

I think fish tales is the best topper but the new Potc ce topper looks as though it could be really good.

1 month later
    #11583 12 months ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

I just picked up a nice HUO LOTR and got it all cleaned up, LEDs, topper, etc. I moved some games around to change the layout a little, so here are some updated pics.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice not too cluttered up with crap.

#11613 12 months ago
    Quoted from jorant:

People all posting their mega collections and im like "I have three." Lol
    [quoted image]

It's not the size of your collection that matters it's how you use it.

1 week later
    #11626 11 months ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

I have never seen anything like this. Forget the $$, who has the time to even put something like this together?

Ahh the memories.We never got games like centipede, tapper, burgertime over here in oz, so being of the same vintage it's great seeing the games we grew up with.

#11628 11 months ago

I wouldn't put it down to devotion of videogames possibly bad food and lack of exercise

2 weeks later
    #11723 11 months ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Totally understand where your coming from regarding climate (got family in Rockland County), but the Northern California climate is more relaxed.
    I’ll place a few heater mats on the floor in the winter and a little fan by the vents during the summer. It should all work out fine. It’s a lean to with metal roofing.
    https://m.wikihow.com/Add-a-Lean-To-Onto-a-Shed
    [quoted image]

Definitely need insulation in the walls and ceiling.

#11761 11 months ago
    Quoted from bowtech:

Updated picks for the new games. Had to shuffle the whole room to fit them. Think I'm maxed at for so one will have to go to get a new one. When that happens I think Taxi is on the chopping block. Although I would love to get rid of that cocktail table the wife bad to have but never plays....
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

From the pictures it looks like you have heaps of room if you put your mind to it

#11763 11 months ago
    Quoted from bowtech:

Possibly.....for the right games.

I'd start by getting rid of the table and chairs

#11794 11 months ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Not so much a "game room" more like a big garage with games in it. I've still got several projects going so i haven't moved the rest of the pins in yet but here's where its at now. Took some lit up pix. Sorry, the quality is pretty bad (iPhone)
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I used to love Heavy Barrel I could finish it with one man

#11849 10 months ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Wow! that's impressive. Love this game, such a rush when you find the final piece and blast everybody.

Wow how good does that game look ! I'm not sure it was impressive it was just a matter of remembering what's in the boxes . I love it when the game calls out "Heavy Barrel" when you get all the bits to the gun, it was one of the few games I could finish like double dragon, just elbow everybody. I only have room for one arcade machine , I'm going to get a hyper spin ( please don't hate me ) can you play Heavy Barrel on Mame without the twisting joysticks ?

#11855 10 months ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Thanks! Hmmm I don’t know if a mame setup would work with Heavy Barrel. One way to find out

Just wishful thinking.

Quoted from Waldo:

Had the place all decked out for our annual Halloween party yesterday. Was quite the hit. Even had the element of real death as the night before a very large Mountain Lion that’s been here the last 3 nights, got within 10 yards of me and my new puppy as we were setting up outside. Turned around right in time before he had a chance to pounce on poor Nugget.
    https://vimeo.com/297585033
    https://vimeo.com/297397849

Love the Tron door.

#11870 10 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr: can you play Heavy Barrel on Mame without the twisting joysticks ?

Just by chance someone was selling on our version of Craigslist ( Gumtree ) a hyperspin cabinet with rotating joysticks so yes you can play games like Heavy Barrel on mame . But you do need rotating joysticks .

1 month later
    #11989 9 months ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Just when I thought no more could possibly fit....

I'm drooling.

IMG_20181022_150228 (resized).jpg
    #12010 9 months ago
    Quoted from jorant:

People all posting their mega collections and im like "I have three." Lol
    [quoted image]

This post has 46 likes I have found people who follow this thread like to see all collections whether they're big or small

#12059 9 months ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

That Harley Quinn is creepy as f**k!!!

I saw her at our local shopping mall she is stunning in real life.

1 month later
    #12418 8 months ago

Not mine , but I thought some of you might get a laugh

3 weeks later
    #12575 7 months ago

Is it worth plugging your machines into a surge protector power board

IMG_20190211_234431 (resized).jpg
    #12577 7 months ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

I unplug mine from wall during lightning. Only way to be sure they do not get zapped.

Pretty much what I thought

#12600 7 months ago
    Quoted from shirkle: Anyone have any idea why I have a concrete wall jutting out into this one space

A rock climbing wall

#12602 7 months ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Thanks for the input guys. I'm out of my element on this but yeah talking with some friends that are experienced with this that are helping me we are insulating. Hopefully going to be done this weekend. Will be adding on about 150-200 sq ft to the game room which isn't much but with how congested things are down there it is definitely needed for some breathing room and another game or 2!

Every inch counts

#12653 7 months ago
    Quoted from Hawks:

Very nice set up . With that username I hope you're a fan of the mighty Hawks .

IMG_20190217_220934 (resized).jpg
    #12655 7 months ago
    Quoted from Hawks:

Oh yes indeed I am, maybe we can get Stern to make a Hawks pinball

Sounds good to me if you ever need a hand playing all those pins I would be more than happy to help out

#12664 7 months ago
    Quoted from Wotto:

All I can fit in, so I thought I may as well get a couple of goodies. And if ya need to nick in to the dunny it's pretty close by too
    [quoted image]

For anyone wondering dunny is Australian for toilet

1 week later
    #12784 6 months ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Jumping in with an unsolicited opinion:
    1: WOZ
    2: DI
    3:POTC
    4:TH

I would put them in opposite order . I had a rrwoz , have a Hobbit Le and have a pirates CE on order , just goes to show you everyone's taste is different

1 week later
    #12845 6 months ago
    Quoted from Calipindave:

Ok guys. Is it my eyes or my wild imagination? I can’t be the first to look at Pinball Magic and see a woman with fairly large breasts and an exposed nipple on her left (our right). Down below you see the upward curve of a bikini line. I know that when you see the backglass in close up detail the image isn’t there but backed off and slightly out of focus...
    Dave[quoted image]

You're right , I see a topless chick in bikini bottoms

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 126.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 1,400.00
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 218.00
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 19.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 209.99
    € 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider screaminr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside