Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider requis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9749 6 years ago

Finally took delivery of all our pins and games. Still a work in progress...but getting there, I hope some of you don’t mind I borrowed some of your 7A3F6585-8E3A-4FB3-97F0-0574546AC482 (resized).jpeg7A3F6585-8E3A-4FB3-97F0-0574546AC482 (resized).jpeg7A3F6585-8E3A-4FB3-97F0-0574546AC482 (resized).jpeg7A3F6585-8E3A-4FB3-97F0-0574546AC482 (resized).jpegideas from your rooms! Thank you for sharing here’s ours!

2CED786A-93DF-4F2E-80A0-E7BFE1C4F08F (resized).jpeg2CED786A-93DF-4F2E-80A0-E7BFE1C4F08F (resized).jpeg

7C9CF725-F578-436C-A106-86576C1A2690 (resized).jpeg7C9CF725-F578-436C-A106-86576C1A2690 (resized).jpeg

58A332E8-7C08-4BE4-9382-C632BFAAFD6F (resized).jpeg58A332E8-7C08-4BE4-9382-C632BFAAFD6F (resized).jpeg

B0E787C0-DB19-4CEB-9030-47767F625232 (resized).jpegB0E787C0-DB19-4CEB-9030-47767F625232 (resized).jpeg

DD65CE2D-88F7-4044-8491-FA9E0B76CDFD (resized).jpegDD65CE2D-88F7-4044-8491-FA9E0B76CDFD (resized).jpeg

B0CFD94E-00D5-4962-8D68-33A930409C9A (resized).jpegB0CFD94E-00D5-4962-8D68-33A930409C9A (resized).jpeg

#9754 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Looks great but how do you have Habs and Leafs swag in the same room?
    Seriously great room! The roadrunner gumball machines look cool

Thank you lol, Im from Montreal living in Toronto..Kids love Toronto...we have our own little rivalry happening at right at home!

#9755 6 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

Requis, Great starting line up of pins. Sensory overload if you got them all at once.

We couldn't decide and on which pins so we opted out on the Pool Table and Golf Simulator... deffinitely having a blast!

1 week later
    #9848 6 years ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

Working on a bit of a game room as well- still lots to do and need more pins -

Nice heads up challenge! How long have you had it, did you buy it at the recent auction player 1 had a couple go up, great start to your game room!

I’m trying to get one in January,

#9869 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cam:

Thanks Jay! Yes the poker table finally had to go to make more room for pins. Totally, the kids live on the rink for hours and hours everyday! Haha, I figured I would give it a try and see if it looked good...

I knew they made the large version for a full sized tractor since the 70’s, but I had no idea they made the small tractor version for smaller rinks until last year. Then I had to find one!!

Haha thank you!!

Thanks!! My wife thinks I’m crazy, but I know she secretly loves it.

Spectacular comes to mind Cam, great fun and very cool, love your back yard we historically have done the same...but I just don’t feel like doing it this year as we were only able to skate on the rink twice all winter last year and didn’t want to,through another roll,of poly and work effort for a couple of days on the ice. And so,instead I bring the snow blower to Our lake and clear a rink.

Quick question on your game roomyour signature says 23 pins but it looks like you have more?

Thanks for sharing!

#9876 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cam:

requis Thank you very much.
    Yes the rink is definitely a ton of work, but we use it a ton. Thankfully we’ve been on it for 2 months already this year!
    Nice, having a lake is much less work, lol.
    The pinside collection is up to date, the only pin in the pics that’s not here anymore is Space Jam. Just the Chexx and vids are not listed... There are 25 machines in the basement and 4 in the garage.

Thank You for Sharing! Great space and looks awesome too!

We just got a new Super Chexx pro...and not the same...I miss the Boo button! lol

#9884 6 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

Haven't posted pics in a while so here is my basement. Some screen used costumes, movie props and sports memorabilia.

Wow nice space, thanks for sharing that...more ideas to work from...really fabulous and the only thing I would,change is your hold em table with a Canadiens logo at Center ice

Added over 6 years ago: Lol sorry that we me trying to,be funny!

5 years later
    #22007 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!
    I created the poster. Each of the images were sourced from the US patent database, cleaned up digitally, and annotated with sources. I'm considering selling prints.

We would love to buy one as well. Let us know should you decide to go ahead. Please start a new thread if you go down that road!

2 weeks later
    #22156 10 months ago
    Quoted from polishedball:

Clearly you have not spent enough time on Pinside. so much drama in every thread it seems.
    and a shot of the hall leading to my room. 80's blacklight themed [quoted image]

This is sooo cool…love what you did, i love coming here for all of the ideas…unlike other folks i will fully plagerize the shit out of your ideas and so keep em coming….about to dig under my garage for theatre 4.0. Which will let me add on room to fit more pins…its a win win, look forward to the sharing and colaboratng!

1 month later
    #22468 9 months ago
    Quoted from Kolk1:

Are we talking theaters now? I have 7 surrounds, 4 atmos, 4 UM15s in full Marty’s, and a 21inch devastator. 2-6000 watt sub amps, emotiva 7 channel, 120inch screen, 4K projector… lol
    Oh and Tony, we have the same looped UV carpet in our arcade lol
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy Cow! And by Cow I mean Holy Hesus….That is a shit tonne of Bass….Holy hades…Do you drive it all at once…or separate listening modality’s?

That is one crazy setup…. Thats awesome thanks for sharing…!!

1 month later
    #22621 7 months ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Figured this would be a great place to show off the “Three Ms of Pinball” art my wife made for my birthday.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are very cool Would your wife mind sharing the files..promise they wont be blue as my color scheme is white and red!

1 week later
    #22678 7 months ago

Awesome space!

1 week later
    #22769 7 months ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Got a contractor coming out this week to talk about constructing a gameroom. When you constructed your room was there anything that you wished you had done before it was completed?

in my next game room, I will run a light switch to every plug for power from 20 amp circuit breakers, a friend of mine created a recessed switch box for his 10 pins and put decora switches with custom printed stickers for each of his pins…very cool looking.

Good luck with your build so many great ideas on here!

3 months later
    #23245 4 months ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Star ceilings are fairly common, and most use fiber opitcs to get this accomplished. go to avsforum.com . I know I used to be a HT nut, until I switched over to pinball lol.

LOL. Same helped build over a hundred theatres created a design business model took all sort of Audio / Video certifications, spent a lot of time at CEDIA and CES and was hanging out on the forum all the time. Got out of the business focused on IT and travelled to a bunch of folks places, and hosted folks for Home theater events…awesome times…Alan did a great job running the site, sorta fizzled out after Alan….learned a lot and love the HT experience i came away with….now love pinball…..new theatre 4.0 coming in 2024…240” 16x9 8k video wall….under my garage…means more room for 11 new pins in the game room.

Here’s whats showing up in the old theater…

Stranger things premium
    Jurassic Park 30TH Le
    Mandolorean premium
    Alien Ripley LE
    Weird Al P3/M3 museum of hilarity
    Elvira Ruby RED
    Godzilla
    Pulp Fiction. (Well maybe Who knows Deposit down)
    Star Wars premium
    Medi Evil Madness remake - i hear rumours they may do a run..keeping a space open or for a Ster Jaws SE?
    May pick up a Hobbit, or Wizard of oz SE Yellow brick road..
    2XMario cart
    Pool table
    Dynamo Air Hockey

Starting to dig up Garage in January….Awesome star field looking forward to seeing your how to video…that an awesome add to your game room!

#23247 4 months ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

You aren't alone. You aren't alone in being alone, I mean. Same thing here. I rarely if ever have people come over to play the games. I think it's just a thing that happens in life as you get older. Maybe not to everyone, but it sure has to me. Reminds me a little of the ending to Stand By Me and what the author writes to finish his book with.

I have to agree it does feel that way sometimes, staying focused on the friendships that mean something, and hanging out with the people who are on the same frequency has become important to me…And started hosting card nights, board game nights, and Game room night….the big one is game room night with bonfire and pool night…that one gets a bit out of hand and some times its great hanging out by the fire with my dog…

Wishing you All happy Holidays! All the best to you and yours in 2024!
    IMG_4086 (resized).jpegIMG_4086 (resized).jpegIMG_4599 (resized).jpegIMG_4599 (resized).jpegIMG_4647 (resized).jpegIMG_4647 (resized).jpeg

#23258 4 months ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Jesus!! Can I come over? Ill bring Ellios pizza and a half bottle of moonshine.

Never had Moon shine….used to watch dukes of Hazard though lol… I hear it’s like Newfoundland screech high proof alcohol. This summer could work for open pin and BBQ night.

#23260 4 months ago
    Quoted from lifefloat:

I'll bring over a full bottle.

Amazing looking pool & yard. I'd like to incorporate a few of your details in my upcoming build. (gonna need to hit the lottery for the pool and waterslide........but I can afford the fire pit)

Pools the easy part actually, the rock work was the hard part, water slides are very inexpensive dolphin water slides are awesome. You tell ‘em how big they send you the plans and engineering for each of their slides. Deep commercial slide for residential pricing great company to deal with and they are in your back yard( US based).

#23267 3 months ago
    Quoted from chriscable34:

Here is a link to a video I put together on the process of the star ceiling.

Brilliant thanks for sharing the how to definitely interested in doing this in the new theatre, yours looks spectacular!!

Thanks for sharing!

2 months later
    #23646 38 days ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

Did you order your carpet locally/somewhere in or near STL? I'm looking to get Joy carpet rugs made in odd sizes for my basement, figured I'll have to go to a local distributor to have those made rather than buying the premade ones on Amazon or Wayfair.

Been looking as well and haven’t seen any here in Canada when and if you are able to source a vendor with custom sizes for the above would appreciate if you pm me with who you found that would be awesome if your open to sharing!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider requis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=requis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.