Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2712 9 years ago

Is that a rolling ball sculpture? Very cool

2 years later
    #8137 7 years ago

Awesome rooms everyone. I've been drawing inspirations from this thread as I worked through the design and building of my basement gameroom. After exactly two years, I'm just putting finishing touches on it now. The space is also a home theater, but it's divided by some custom arches. Only two games currently, but they are the rocks I can grow the collection from moving forward. I'm just a young guy with little time and expensive tastes.

Basically everything you see is custom made by me. I estimate about 7500 individual LED bulbs in this basement. No real previous construction experience. Given enough time and being motivated by the money savings of doing it yourself, you can do most anything. More pictures here -> https://goo.gl/photos/Vs2RhUKLNnFV7XnZ6

DSCN0867 (resized).JPGDSCN0867 (resized).JPG

DSCN0860 (resized).JPGDSCN0860 (resized).JPG

DSCN0858 (resized).JPGDSCN0858 (resized).JPG

DSCN0844 (resized).JPGDSCN0844 (resized).JPG

DSCN0852 (resized).JPGDSCN0852 (resized).JPG

DSCN0861 (resized).JPGDSCN0861 (resized).JPG

DSCN0868 (resized).JPGDSCN0868 (resized).JPG

#8139 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

VERY nice job, looks very comfortable. No room for a bar?

Thank you. I do enjoy being able to relax down there just about every night.

There is room. No one in my family or immediate family likes alcohol very much, so it wasn't a priority. In the fifth photo there is going to be an area in the corner for refreshments. I figure any future owner will turn the brick portion in to a bar, or maybe I'll do it before I look to sell.

#8142 7 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Man Cave "bat light" custom made too? Or where did you pick it up? I wouldn't mind ripping that idea from you...that light is awesome. I'd be happy to change the wording so yours remains one of a kind, assuming it is.

That light was made by a local guy in my town. It cost me about $175 if I remember correctly. I have his card around somewhere if you wanted to inquire about shipping. Please rip off my ideas, that would be great flatery.

Quoted from japespin:

Awesome space. Looks nice and roomy. Hey is that faux bricks on your walls? If so, can you clue us in on cost and where to buy?

The brick is milwaukee thin brick by glen-gery. Total cost for the bricks, adhesive, and cement board for that room was around $2200. I like it a lot, but it did take a very long time to put it all up and grout it. There are a few manufacturers of thin bricks if you cant find that locally. It's made up the road in Ohio so it was my cheapest option from the local supply house.

Thanks for the compliments!

#8152 7 years ago
    Quoted from adborto:

Figured I'd join in on the fun. It's always changing - who knows what will be there next month. I definitely need more space!

Nice space. I love the air hockey table

#8184 7 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's been a while since I posted pics..... done some game changes (and took out the bowling alley)...more room now. Snuck in a pic of the Vanilla Ice bathroom and the Billy Dee Williams mini-kitchen

Who makes that puck slide machine? I remember that from the arcade growing up and want one. Nice looking gameroom btw

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=pinballtilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.