Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philwojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4007 9 years ago
    Quoted from simplykind:

BIG plans for this garage. More games are definitely a part of it One step at a time though, too many other house projects that have to get done first to keep the wife happy. That and the whole lack of funds thing

Sell that Ski-doo and make more room and some cash for the new games. It is getting harder and harder and you have to go farther and farther to find decent snow nowadays any way!!

Plus it is a ski-doo and not a Cat!!

Phil

2 months later
    #4422 8 years ago

We do all you guys get the money for all these games? I have 1 pin and I don't know how I could afford to get another, at least not the newer stuff that I would want that is. We are not rich, but we don't live pay check to pay check either. Man I wish I knew what the secret was to having 10+ machines and most of them being new stuff!!

#4444 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

How did you afford the one game you own? Just keep repeating that. Haha. For me, I just stopped spending money on some of the things I used to buy all the time. Mainly video games. That and not going to the bars so much anymore (barcades are messing with that part though and I'm not mad about it). Oh, and raises and promotions at work help too. Haha

The one I have now, a TAF, was bought over 20+ years ago, and it was a stretch then. I guess my wife and I could do it, but I haven't had a raise or promotion at work in over 5 years, plus I was just laid off a month ago. Ignoring the layoff part we also love to travel, so that is where most of our money goes, that and saving for retirement. We just did Africa last year for 2 weeks, it was amazing, would do it again in a heart beat too.

I just see people on here with 20+ game collections and most of them are $3k+ machines in that group of 20 and I just can see how you can do that, and people aren't doing it over 20 years, they are doing it so quick. I just wish I had that kind of extra money to throw around, just being a bit jealous, love everyone's pics on this thread, one of my favorite threads on here.

Phil

1 year later
    #7200 7 years ago

Tatman, when you having a party so a fellow pinsider can help you enjoy all those great games!

2 months later
    #7528 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

i thought the same thing. trash them and get some high tops.
    they were probably free. someone was throwing out a waiting room.

Ditch most of the chairs all together and put in more games, seems like plenty of room if you ditch those chairs.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philwojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=philwojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.