Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orlandu81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15367 3 years ago

Hello Everyone! I stumbled across this thread and blinked, suddenly an hour had gone by and I still have a ways to go to look through these gameroom photos. So many great photos in here!

Please enjoy photos of my home arcade and game room. I'm new to pins, I want many more, but am maxed out on machines at the moment. Nintendo is my go to, with some Candy cabs and home console games sprinkled in. IJ Williams has been a fun pin to learn on and has been so much fun to play. Hopefully I'll get more pins in the future.

IMG_1334.jpgIMG_1334.jpgIMG_1085.jpgIMG_1085.jpg72F89AF6-BF2A-4A68-B22D-E1510E880B1D.JPG72F89AF6-BF2A-4A68-B22D-E1510E880B1D.JPGIMG_0386.jpgIMG_0386.jpgIMG_1806.jpgIMG_1806.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0126.jpg
    #15376 3 years ago
    Quoted from GTO:

Is that a Capcom Mini-Cute cab? Very nice space and well organized.

Thank you! Yes it is, I always wanted one in pink since it is such a kitsch look to begin with. I have mine wired up for Jamma, with CPS1 and CPS2 kick harness attachments. It's a fun little machine, but does get a bit uncomfortable if playing for extended periods or playing with a partner if you are bigger than a small child.

#15379 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Awesome setup! But now you have gone and done something in this thread that I hate - you have shown something so cool, I just gotta have it. I need me a glow in the dark skeleton

In all fairness, I'm cheating with the 4 LED blacklight strips on the ceiling...they make the skeleton look radioactive. I think I grabbed this skeleton at Costco during the halloween time last year...a must have for the holiday and if you have a party. I kept it in the arcade for months afterwards and it definitely startled me a few times early on when I forgot he was sitting in there. I also moved him around regularly to scare the kids a bit

10 months later
    #17565 2 years ago

Pic of the garage arcade yesterday before family came over. More pins in here than last year…trying to keep it 50/50 the best I can now.

CAE5953D-A2E4-4B6E-9413-46F2CB00F19C.jpegCAE5953D-A2E4-4B6E-9413-46F2CB00F19C.jpeg
    #17582 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Dude, amazing!
    Arm wrestling! So much coolness in this photo, I bet it looks soo great under those black lights

Thank you! I really try and stay on top of both the Vid and Pin hobbies and split my space and time as evenly as possible. Pins have been new for me this year so I've been biased lately, but not letting go of my Vid roots. I see a lot of game rooms (mainly on KLOV) with 20+ amazing vids and no pins or a single V-pin. On the flip side, here I often see $10K pin lined up one after another in some game rooms and at the end there is only a sad multi-cade. I like my arcade to have a few high quality pins and a few high quality original vids to appeal to a variety of tastes.

7 months later
    #19086 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

For those using black light? Any recommendations? Everything I see the reviews are overwhelming about the heat from the smaller cubes. Thx

I used these - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074N26GJT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

4 pack, two attached together on each side of the ceiling.

IMG_7308.jpgIMG_7308.jpg
    1 month later
    #19448 2 years ago
    Quoted from Scotty_K:

Thanks! There's also a Garden State Parkway sign that is partially obscured by the poker table.
    I have 57 Mitchell & Ness jerseys; I rotate them in the frames usually about once a month (except for the Giants one, which was autographed by Bobby Thomson). The Senator's one is from 1959; #3 Harmon Killebrew.

Really nice room. I was born and raised in NJ, and I think you have captured the essence quite well.

I was 153B, I assume you are right around there.

#19450 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

most people go by their Turnpike exit (18W for me).

In my experience it is quite the opposite, I guess it depends on where in NJ you are from. Everyone I know from NJ when they find out I'm from NJ they ask me what my parkway exit was. Same thing at my alma mater (Go Scarlet Knights)! Being from Paramus I would think you would be a Parkway guy...

I was 16W off of the Turnpike not that you were asking

1 month later
    #19799 2 years ago
    Quoted from cysnake:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic space. It makes me happy to see only original cabs in there mixed in with the pins and other games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orlandu81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=orlandu81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.