Topic Stats

• 23,861 posts
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 minutes ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DGR06 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1348 (resized).jpg
    DGR05 (resized).jpg
    _1010614 (resized).JPG
    DGR03 (resized).JPG
    DGR04 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#604 11 years ago

Here's my basement/gameroom so far. I just bought the house in September so the basement/gameroom is starting to get there. Have 2 pins, pool table, dart board, pepsi machine (in the 2nd kitchen), and my mistress the 65" TV (XBOX 360, PS3, Wii). There is a bedroom and my bandroom/drum room in the back. The wife has limited me to 2 pins for now, but I'm working on finding a cocktail multi arcade table.

IMG_2482.JPGIMG_2482.JPG IMG_2492.JPGIMG_2492.JPG IMG_2491.JPGIMG_2491.JPG IMG_2493.JPGIMG_2493.JPG IMG_2498.JPGIMG_2498.JPG

#606 11 years ago

That's what I'm thinkin!

#612 11 years ago
    Quoted from JoeJet:

Hmmm 100% Arnold collection huh?

Yeah....yours isn't!?!

#628 11 years ago
    Quoted from CafeOne:

Then I'm going to have to relocate everything to the garage (per the wife)

Your wife and mine would get along great!

4 years later
    #6818 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

BINGO !! Thanks for asking that question. I wont even buy a shirt if its printed on the front because I'll never wear it no matter how much I like the design.

That's funny. I'm the exact opposite. I prefer the art on the front. I don't like those shirts with the small logo over the heart on the front and the big art/logo on the back. Looks like something from the 80's. I won't buy one. Different strokes for different folks!

3 weeks later
    #7084 7 years ago

I've been watching this thread for a while now and haven't shared my game room yet. It's a pretty good size room. There is also a small kitchen down there too. Here it is as it sits now.

1_(resized).JPG1_(resized).JPG

2_(resized).JPG2_(resized).JPG

3_(resized).JPG3_(resized).JPG

4_(resized).JPG4_(resized).JPG

5_(resized).JPG5_(resized).JPG

6_(resized).JPG6_(resized).JPG

7_(resized).JPG7_(resized).JPG

8_(resized).JPG8_(resized).JPG

9_(resized).JPG9_(resized).JPG

10_(resized).JPG10_(resized).JPG

11_(resized).JPG11_(resized).JPG

12_(resized).JPG12_(resized).JPG

13_(resized).JPG13_(resized).JPG

14_(resized).JPG14_(resized).JPG

15_(resized).JPG15_(resized).JPG

#7086 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Cool space with lots to do. Looks like a comfy place to hang. Might consider adding a ball bowler and a bristle board with steel darts. Oh, a cat or two would really dress up the place.

Thanks! Yeah I had a dart board up where the Big Buck is. But more pins came in and I kicked it out. I was thinking of pulling down the pinball flyers and putting it back up there. You can see the throw line sticker still on the floor in front of MK4.

#7089 7 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I question the accuracy of calling a room a "game room" when furniture takes up more space than the games.
    Pool tables count as furniture, by the way!

True story. If it were up to me I'd get rid of the pool table and line up pins against the walls and back to back down the middle. That would be sweet. Buuuuut.....I've got to have the space appeal to the wife as well.

Quoted from littlecammi:

Nice grouping of cymbals, too

Thanks! I had a bunch of old cracked ones I didn't use anymore and my wife came up with the idea. I dig it.

#7098 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

what's going price range for used lcd megatouch?

Mine is a JVL. I picked it up with an Avatar pro for $2900. That was a pretty sweet deal. I'm not sure how much it's really worth now. My wife likes it and it looks cool. Kids like it when they come over.

#7105 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Really nice, complete opposite of mine. Wish I had that much room.

Thanks Paul. Your game room is great! Wish I had that many pins!

1 month later
    #7305 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

Haha that's funny because I am actually not a huge fan of MET. Not sure why, maybe the art package, the theme, the ruleset...? It just never did anything for me personally.

Have you fully read the rule set and really understand the game? The rules are incredible IMO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.