Topic Stats

• 23,814 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mt45.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4763 8 years ago

Well, I finally got moved into one gameroom after having games in 2 houses for 3 years.
    Pics below are the close to final updates.
    Video below is a short walk through

I added lighted crown molding and 4 new (centrally located) "Hue" can lights to the room and attached the Philips Hue System via controllers and LED lighting I purchased on Amazon. The regular Philips Hue LED strips are too short (6 feet) and are expensive for what you get ($90) so I bought a suitable substitute (see final notes). I did buy ONE of the Hue 6' strips and placed that behind my handmade Pinball hero card frame (see pics). All lights are controlled via the Hue Tap hardware device as using your phone is simple a PITA

Room Details

Lighting
    • RGBW up-lighting via crown molding (45 feet)
    • Philips Friends of Hue LED light strip (1 strip)
    • Philips Hue LED (RGBW) can lights (4)

Scale and Capacity
    • Room dimensions 154" deep x 17' long side one and 20' long side 2
    • Machine capacity = 11 games
    • Spacing between game backboxes = 4"
    • Spacing game to game (between lock down bars) = 42"
    • Storage closet for: Rolling tool cabinet and rolling parts storage

Features
    • Custom made Pinball hero card frame (LED backlit)
    • Hardwood flooring, felt cups on all machines
    • Slide games left or right for working area
    • Removing games requires: Pinskates to hallway, pinball lift to door, handcart from there
    • Pinskates are critically important to being able to easily remove/add games as room is "tight"
    • Rolling tool cabinet is a small Home Depot "Husky" model. I replaced all caster with large, soft rubber ones
    • Rolling parts/supplies cabinet is from Target. I filled that with Walmart Sterlite brand locking containers in order to have sorting ability in each large drawer

Philips Hue Notes
    • Non-Hue LED controllers that INTEGRATE with the Hue system
    • You can buy all you need right on Amazon.com

Hero Card Frame Notes
    • Created 11 Custom "hero" cards, had them printed at Walmart on 1" backers
    • See my old thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hero-cards
    • After moving to new room, I needed a common place to mount them
    • Bought 3/4 inch MDF, routed the edge, added Phlips Hue LED strip behind, then framed in molding to reflect light
    • Spray painted navy blue, then spatter painted with yellow, orange and red (turn can upside down and tap)
    • Mounted all of the Hero cards using command strips so I can trade games and keep the frame up to date

Crown Molding Notes
    • Installing this is not as hard as you would think if you know how. I've installed Crown before but never below the ceiling and the below link was extremely helpful:

http://www.diyadvice.com/diy/carpentry/crown-molding/uplights/

• Buy and "pre-paint" all the crown molding you will need
    • Snap a chalkline at height you want the bottom of the crown to be (I left 6" from top of crown to ceiling)
    • Cut your nailers at the crown molding "spring angle" (51 degrees in my case) using your table saw
    • Mark your studs, then nail on your nailer strips (using the chalk-line you snapped)
    • Hang your crown molding on the nailer strips (nail gun is very handy and passload is fastest)
    • Caulk all the little nail holes and then touch up paint
    • Add your LED lights and controllers

Thanks to many folks on this thread for ideas and inspiration

The Dresden Elektronic controllers at $69.95 can be found on Amazon (and are discoverable and fully integrated into the Hue system/Tap control, etc.) When wiring your LED lights to the controller, wire the "black" wire on the LED string to the LED "+" spot on the controller. Also swap the "R" and the "G" wires with each other (see note below)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMSQ4QQ

The LED light strips at $18.99 can be found on Amazon (and are 16' long, can be cut and soldered and are nice and bright, note that on the sets that I bought, I had to reverse the red and green leads into the controller in order for the color behavior to "match" what I saw on my Hue app. Once switched [one time deal] the behavior and color was perfect.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K6ZJVP4

The power supply at $12.88 can be found on Amazon (you'll need to cut the end off, wire the red wire to + and black to minus on the Dresden Elektronic controller) When you cut off "part A" - save it. You can remove the 5 pin connector to plug into the OTHER end (part B) to connect another strand or portion of strand to make your light run longer than 16 feet AND do it with no soldering.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K71VMCW

20150801_223853_1.jpg20150801_223853_1.jpg
    20150801_223807_1.jpg20150801_223807_1.jpg
    20150807_201539_1.jpg20150807_201539_1.jpg
    20150807_201555.jpg20150807_201555.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1438972368778.jpgPhotoGrid_1438972368778.jpg
    20150807_201718_1.jpg20150807_201718_1.jpg
    2015-08-07_14.48.13_1.jpg2015-08-07_14.48.13_1.jpg
    20150807_201652_1.jpg20150807_201652_1.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1438972454181_1.jpgPhotoGrid_1438972454181_1.jpg

#4769 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzzz:

Nice.Are you able to get the glass of the pins with that set-up?.

Yes ... was my number one concern when I moved them there. I need to stand to the side to remove the glass but it's not hard at all and does not come even close to hitting the machine behind it. Just not "quite" enough room to pull it while standing directly behind

#4771 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Now THIS is what this thread is all about...very best post in this entire thread. Thanks for all the "how to" detail to go along with the great pics! Sweet setup!

Thanks you're too kind! Here are a few more pics:

Hue Tap controlling lighting (using in conjunction with the "Tap App")
    Close up of how the Hero cards are mounted on the panel
    Image of the Sterlite locking containers I used inside the rolling cabinet (bought the Sterlites at Walmart)

20150808_191206.jpg20150808_191206.jpg

20150808_191244.jpg20150808_191244.jpg

3 weeks later
    #4995 8 years ago
    Quoted from ddebuss:

Still my favorite and lovingly drama-free thread on pinside. My turn to post. I was going to wait until it was done-done but I've come to realize that it will never happen... Always more to do. A couple more games in the garage to add and bunches of stuff to add to the walls. Pretty current minus the just added popcorn cart. As you can tell I'm big into branding my gameroom. This along with hundreds of other images flash on the TV screens throughout the space.

Slide5.jpg Slide6.jpg

Very nice! Similar setup with toolbox in room like I have - make working convenient. Where did you get the stackable stools?

6 months later
    #6173 8 years ago

Time for an update. Cue Ball, Fire, DE Simpsons, all gone
    Added: LOTR, MMRLE, KISS

Shot a pic from outside the room too ... can see the new Run-DMD on the wall back right

2016-03-07_09.11.16_resized_(resized).jpg2016-03-07_09.11.16_resized_(resized).jpg2016-03-07_09.10.55_resized_(resized).jpg2016-03-07_09.10.55_resized_(resized).jpg2016-03-07_09.10.39_resized_(resized).jpg2016-03-07_09.10.39_resized_(resized).jpg

6 months later
    #7346 7 years ago

Haven't posted an update in a while. 12 pins in one room. The 2 music themed pins in the living area and Big Betty's Truckstop is in storage. Been playing Elvis a bunch now that it's out in the living area. Forgot how enjoyable it can be, fun game. Currently GB and TAF getting heavy play as well.

20160906_225034 (resized).jpg20160906_225034 (resized).jpg

4 months later
    #7969 7 years ago

Updated lineup. Added GOT Premium, Big Betty's Truckstop, BM66SLE. Sadly, had to fold up and put away Roller Games and LAH.

Gameroom has now leaked out into living area, hallway, etc. This is a tough disease to beat.ad0700ffb954ae51a716a581b119b91ad3373b2f (resized).jpgad0700ffb954ae51a716a581b119b91ad3373b2f (resized).jpg

P1430203 (resized).JPGP1430203 (resized).JPGP1430204 (resized).JPGP1430204 (resized).JPGP1430211 (resized).JPGP1430211 (resized).JPGP1430198 (resized).JPGP1430198 (resized).JPG

#8024 7 years ago
    Quoted from nightsearcher:

Very Nice Lineup MT45

Thx!

Quoted from MacJedi:

Agreed!! Seriously awesome collection, MT45!! BM66SLE! Woah!

Thx. Blessed to get the 66

Quoted from bicyclenut:

HAHAHA!!! I hear ya.. What an awesome collection. Im jealous.

Thx. Started with 1 like most of us!

Quoted from rollinover:

sick game room! but truckstop over LAH and RG!? Say what!? lol jk

I know, I know

Quoted from Pinzap:

Stick with it buddy. We're all here to lend support in your difficult time of battling this disease. It looks like you're doing pretty good so far. I mean... at least you can still get to the thermostat... well, somewhat.

Thermostat was a battle with my wife, newer Sterns are too big and cover it up!

#8049 7 years ago
    Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

. I moved my small collection of misfit (cheap) pins in there for the first time 2 days ago.

Congrats and what a fantastic start. Especially because the kids like to play! Good for you

2 years later
    #12805 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

My wife and I are disagreeing about something so asking for help on a decision.
    We are putting cabinets into this area here, to make this a kitchenette for our basement. The hole we just framed out and installed a jamb will have a pass through bar. My wife says the cabinets must go the full width of the room, which admittedly is an odd size and will require some custom work to make it fit. Neither of us has ever done cabinets before though. TMy suggestion is to just use standard cabinets so that if there is a 4" gap on each end, it's not a big deal and will look fine.
    Is there a big reason not to do one or the other? If anyone has done any cabinets where there is a gap on both ends, can you post some pics?
    [quoted image]

Fill the full width. Easy to do and you won't need custom. Home Depot sells cabinets with matching gap fillers of multiple widths. Then just make your countertop full width
    Good luck

1 month later
    #13111 5 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Sure, I had to fit it under the stairs with a pole but still have plenty of room.The casks pumps are fake, I purchased many things from ebay UK pretty cheap since pubs are dying in EU. Authentic stools are impossible to have imported so I converted some antique ones for the same look.This has been an inspiring thread seeing everyones great work!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful job - really nice overall look and feel

3 months later
    #13673 4 years ago

Well, after having my games in storage for 2 years, the new place is finally done
    The "Pinball Loft" is finished and man am I tired!
    - 1500 square feet total area
    - complete with sleeping loft
    - dedicated tool and parts room
    - restroom
    - 8 foot tall Spider-Man
    - pinball attract screen monitor
    - almost 200 feet of LED lights
    - 200 amp service with 8 dedicated 20 amp circuits
    - second story back deck for star gazing
    - room for up to 50 games but plan to keep at 40

Build thread is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-advice

Walk through video is here:

Below are a few pics but the thread explains it all in detail!

IMG_5762 (resized).JPGIMG_5762 (resized).JPGIMG_5763 (resized).JPGIMG_5763 (resized).JPGIMG_5699 (resized).JPGIMG_5699 (resized).JPGIMG_5775 (resized).JPGIMG_5775 (resized).JPGIMG_5731 (resized).JPGIMG_5731 (resized).JPGIMG_5732 (resized).JPGIMG_5732 (resized).JPGIMG_5764 (resized).JPGIMG_5764 (resized).JPGIMG_5765 (resized).JPGIMG_5765 (resized).JPGIMG_5766 (resized).JPGIMG_5766 (resized).JPGIMG_5767 (resized).JPGIMG_5767 (resized).JPGIMG_5769 (resized).JPGIMG_5769 (resized).JPGIMG_5771 (resized).JPGIMG_5771 (resized).JPGIMG_5715 (resized).JPGIMG_5715 (resized).JPGIMG_5772 (resized).JPGIMG_5772 (resized).JPGIMG_5725 (resized).JPGIMG_5725 (resized).JPGIMG_5773 (resized).JPGIMG_5773 (resized).JPGIMG_5774 (resized).JPGIMG_5774 (resized).JPGIMG_5776 (resized).JPGIMG_5776 (resized).JPGIMG_5683 (resized).JPGIMG_5683 (resized).JPGIMG_5778 (resized).JPGIMG_5778 (resized).JPG Added over 5 years ago:

Additions since last post:
    - Loft sign
    - WOZ corner
    - Scared Stiff mirror
    - Telescope
    - Arcade sign
    - Pin Gulps
    - Stair gate
    - Snack center

Images here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-advice

Added over 4 years ago:

Updated video with all the new items

#13688 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Hey all,
    Looking for the best, most affordable, things I can put under my pinball machine legs so my new flooring doesn't get scratched. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Took me months to arrive at this answer but it’s working well for me. Laminate click lock flooring

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-floor-protection

#13706 4 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

Love the Spooky Pineapple sign and the overall mash up theme - very clever!

^^^^ this. Very nicely done!

1 week later
    #13754 4 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Images in my evolving game room.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Beautiful. Your GR was one of the ones that I took inspiration from as I planned mine. Well done sir!

Link to my Loft GR
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/274#post-5136573

#13760 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Here are some professional photos we took of our two game rooms one is our escape room game room, and secondly our haunted house game room. The lobby does have a pinball game its Beatles can't hardly see it.
    Just took these photos enjoy![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful job sir!

2 weeks later
    #13863 4 years ago
    Quoted from Polidori:

Okay, it’s not technically a “game room” but it’s where my MBR LE resides. I remodeled this unused room late last year and turned it into a ‘teen lounge’ for my two kids. It originally featured a sit down Multicade until it was replaced with MBR a few weeks ago.
    All gray walls/ceiling, 30” carpet squares, small gray couch, TV stand with faux fireplace, PS3, 65” TCL 6 series 4K TV, mini fridge, lots of candy jars, custom made corner piece to house the fridge, small bar height table and stools, lots of blue LED lighting, and weathered planks on one wall. I attached old PS2 and Wii game cases to the rectangular piece of wall above the sitting area - just couldn’t decide what else to do with that space... Super cozy room.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very, very nice and so tastefully done. Really nice space!

1 month later
    #14130 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I hope you all enjoy exploring my space! Click the link below for a 3D self-guided tour.
    https://my.matterport.com/models/u4SxWUqobbL?organization=6c27Jtgdthk&section=media&mediasection=showcase
    There's a poker table under the table top. Table top comes in handy for food & board games. The Star Wars & Guardians pictures in the bathroom are 3D, which ironically didn't translate. Still a few things to finish such as staining the doors, hanging more beer signs, installing surround sound in the ceiling. It's getting there.

Loved the tour. Super cool and "almost like being there". Very nice space

1 month later
    #14470 4 years ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

So question for you guys that have your machines facing each other. How much room do you have between them? Enough to slide the glass off? Can 2 people play back to back? Or are you just cramming them in there? I’m getting to the point where I’m going to have to do something similar. I’m also hoping to eventually finish my basement and want to get some layout ideas. I have a pretty wide open space currently.

In my old game room I had about 13' and was able to pull the glass by standing to the side. There was 42" between the machines once games were placed in the room. You could also play 2 games opposing each other simultaneously ... just watch your butt!

Thread here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-put-10lbs-in-a-5lb-gameroom

Pic of room below
    15fb3ff96f95ee0bcf6b3312239a7fee8120d245 (resized).jpg15fb3ff96f95ee0bcf6b3312239a7fee8120d245 (resized).jpg

8 months later
    #15942 3 years ago
    Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

This probably wont help but I have a drop ceiling with no insulation above it and I cannot hear any game activity upstairs.

Quoted from shirkle:

For those who have finished their own rooms- I’m about to drywall. Is ceiling insulation + drywalling the ceiling enough to dampen the sound coming up to the next floor?
    I keep reading about double layer drywall with Green a Glue in between, but I think it’s overkill. I’m not looking for silent, just quieting it a little.

Don't bother with that level of effort. It's not as simple as just doubling up. To properly isolate, you actually would need to frame up another ceiling that is isolated from the other trusses above it - in other words, the drywall you install is added to a new ceiling that is detached/decoupled from the one above it. Another way to mitigate this is to purchase isolation hardware that mounts the drywall in a way that decouples it from the floor above. Like I said ... too much work and others that have done it have shared that the gains in sound control are not "worth it". Pack in as much insulation as you can and then drywall it - done. Don't forget to address your door. Surprising how much sound can leak through a door that does not seal well or is cut too high on the bottom

Attached is an image of how this is achieved on a wall - think it's called "staggered stud" approach. Ceiling is a little different but the outcome is the same, unless you spend crazy money, you'll make the process harder, longer and more expensive and not get a huge benefit

staggeredWall-noGG (resized).pngstaggeredWall-noGG (resized).png
    #15946 3 years ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

Thanks guys. Yeah, I was planning on 5/8” drywall with fiberglass insulation. Will the insulation even help? Again, not looking for silent, just dampen it down to a mild background noise.

Insulation helps on mid/high frequencies. Absolutely add it. Low frequencies are best managed by complete decoupling. That's what @ Waldo did. Works but expensive

1 week later
    #15987 3 years ago
    Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

For anyone interested in our inaugural episode of JOBLO COLLECTOR'S CORNER (featuring all things BATMAN '89) check out the video below, which features the awesome gameroom from "Tim from Tennessee" from these very forums (starts around 10:35 in the video). If you want your own gameroom/collection featured in a future episode, please let us know via the contact info found here: https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/are-you-a-collector-show-us-your-collection-for-our-latest-video-series

Thanks to the team at JOBLO - if anyone is considering doing this, it was super simple and easy to participate in
    You may have a non-pinball collection to showcase as well - they are looking for anything unique really

#15989 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

They reached out to me to feature my game room for a future episode.

You've got a killer setup!
    Would be an awesome segment if you decide to do it

1 month later
    #16292 3 years ago
    Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I thought some of you would get a kick out of our latest promo from ARCADE DREAMS, the upcoming documentary series about the history of arcade games and pinball machines. This promo is more PINBALL-centric. I friggin' love it! To support the project, please check out: https://bit.ly/ArcadeDoc

In for the Blu-ray level. Looks exciting! Best of luck

2 months later
    #16895 3 years ago

Haven't posted update images or a new video in a while and I've changed out some games and added new things to the Loft.

Time for an update!

New to the Loft since last full posting:
    - Big Buck Hunter Mini Reloaded
    - JJP Guns N' Roses CE
    - Stern Avengers Infinity Quest LE
    - Stern Jurassic Park Premium
    - New Mathmos "Giant IO" Lava Lamp
    - New set of Mix Tiles (movie themes)

New to the PinballLoft.com blog:
    - John Schneider's visit
    - Building the Loft (build link at top)
    - Big Buck Hunter review and tech
    - GnR CE review
    - Avengers AIQ review
    - Gottlieb Wipe Out restore
    - Pinwoofer review

https://thepinballloft.com/

Shot a new one minute video of the room

IMG_1096 (resized).jpgIMG_1096 (resized).jpgIMG_1084 (resized).jpgIMG_1084 (resized).jpgIMG_0856 (resized).jpgIMG_0856 (resized).jpgIMG_1082 (resized).jpgIMG_1082 (resized).jpgIMG_1086 (resized).jpgIMG_1086 (resized).jpgIMG_1087 (resized).jpgIMG_1087 (resized).jpgIMG_0793 (resized).jpgIMG_0793 (resized).jpgIMG_0789 (resized).jpgIMG_0789 (resized).jpgIMG_1088 (resized).jpgIMG_1088 (resized).jpgIMG_1091 (resized).jpgIMG_1091 (resized).jpgIMG_1095 (resized).jpgIMG_1095 (resized).jpgIMG_9818 (resized).jpgIMG_9818 (resized).jpgIMG_0791 (resized).jpgIMG_0791 (resized).jpgIMG_0707 (resized).jpgIMG_0707 (resized).jpgIMG_9475 (resized).jpgIMG_9475 (resized).jpgIMG_1111 (resized).jpgIMG_1111 (resized).jpgIMG_1099 (resized).jpgIMG_1099 (resized).jpgIMG_1089 (resized).jpgIMG_1089 (resized).jpgIMG_0030 (resized).jpgIMG_0030 (resized).jpgIMG_0409 (resized).jpgIMG_0409 (resized).jpg
    #16910 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Cool John Schneider story. A friend of mine hung out with him for a night at the Baccarat tables in Vegas during Safari Club. Said he was just they way you described him. Cool guy.
    Your game room is pretty ok too.

Glad you enjoyed the story! Went down to visit John and his wife for New Years since writing that.
    Nothing but even better things to say. Gracious host and a humble guy

I did finally get a chance to ask him what it was like working with Cyd Charisse on Broadway. He said she was an absolute sweetheart.

8 months later
    #18703 2 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Tore out 1/2 the 2nd floor of this old addition on my house and turned the whole thing into a game room with a loft. My favorite addition is the animated neon kung-fu sign hanging from the loft. Picked up a bunch of new games for the line-up in the last couple weeks and I'm really liking where I'm at with it right now. BTW this is the main entrance to my house LOL
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love it! As a fellow "lofter" I appreciate your space AND the fact that you can walk around up there. Beautifully done!

10 months later
    #20621 1 year ago

Update to the Pinball Loft

First, a shameless plug for my blog if you are interested
    Stories of these games, restorations and the Loft are found here

https://thepinballloft.com/

Now, onto the updates that have taken place since my last post here about a year ago

These are gone now:
    - Roller Games
    - Space Mission
    - Volcano
    - Dirty Harry
    - Jokerz
    - Avengers IQ LE

These games are new:
    - Haunted House (triple playfield swap)
    - Harlem Globetrotters (complete restore)
    - Creature
    - Ultraman
    - Godzilla LE

Added quite a few collectibles and such:
    - Killkat
    - Rejects
    - Darkwing Duck
    - Pinky and the Brain
    - Creature signed display
    - JLed Batman collection (at restroom entrance)
    - Chris Uminga Batman (top of stairs)
    - Chrissie Zillow Batgirl (top of stairs)
    - Jessie Hernandez Aztec Batman (under logo)
    - Iron Studios Batman and Joker (top of stairs)
    - Herocross Batmobile (coffee table)
    - Quiccs Megatec Ghost Complex (black and white set)
    - Haruo Nakajima signed plaque (Godzilla suit actor)
    - Scrooge McDuck Beast Kingdom

Added a few more posters:
    - Franchi Batman and Villains
    - Franchi Batman Robin climb
    - Dave Stafford NL Christmas Vacation
    - Alex Ross Ultraman giclee print
    - Tom Whalen Mothra vs Godzilla Mondo
    - Kevin Tong Iron Man
    - Dirty Donnie Kiss Chicago ‘77

As I was searching photos for this post, I couldn’t help but notice that a LOT can happen in just a year!

Life in the year since last post:
    - Got Covid twice (ugh)
    - Daughter was in ICU with lacerated liver from horse kick (all ok now)
    - Daughter got married 3 months later right here on the ranch.
    - Bought and traded at least 4 vehicles, built out a custom APR tuned Audi S5
    - Restored 2 machines: Harlem and Haunted House
    - Got motorcycle license and bought a Canam Spyder RT
    - Shot a small buck and my first ever turkey during last hunting season
    - Saw Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase in the theatre
    - Started rowing and hit 250,000 meters a few months ago
    - Harvested 8 gallons of honey from our hives (first honey after 2 years)
    - Went for 5 year heart stress test/cath as I’m a quad bypass guy (all good)
    - Opened an Air BnB here on the ranch

Pics follow and there’s a walk through video as well

13152F45-77D9-4AE3-B194-4061D4DA4705 (resized).jpeg13152F45-77D9-4AE3-B194-4061D4DA4705 (resized).jpeg1B06AC16-90AF-4E2A-8ED9-79397D7ACDF3 (resized).jpeg1B06AC16-90AF-4E2A-8ED9-79397D7ACDF3 (resized).jpeg1D5274C2-BC15-46F3-83E4-6EDCDDD0060C (resized).jpeg1D5274C2-BC15-46F3-83E4-6EDCDDD0060C (resized).jpeg27849EBB-AF35-4823-9D58-346B5099C1F6 (resized).jpeg27849EBB-AF35-4823-9D58-346B5099C1F6 (resized).jpeg37E19D9D-6624-406B-90BA-4FFBF672650A (resized).jpeg37E19D9D-6624-406B-90BA-4FFBF672650A (resized).jpeg4A428282-0E03-4E63-B306-FCE03191F208 (resized).jpeg4A428282-0E03-4E63-B306-FCE03191F208 (resized).jpeg4CF3EE69-890C-4884-9E66-4C5695B6A000 (resized).jpeg4CF3EE69-890C-4884-9E66-4C5695B6A000 (resized).jpeg51EECA69-1EEC-480C-A486-6D06E37A4440 (resized).jpeg51EECA69-1EEC-480C-A486-6D06E37A4440 (resized).jpeg58503020-44E2-420F-A805-8F1FD315F74D (resized).jpeg58503020-44E2-420F-A805-8F1FD315F74D (resized).jpeg676661DB-547E-4039-81CD-25516512388B (resized).jpeg676661DB-547E-4039-81CD-25516512388B (resized).jpeg6DDA55BE-AC6F-425B-BC8A-AF52176B5144 (resized).jpeg6DDA55BE-AC6F-425B-BC8A-AF52176B5144 (resized).jpeg7438DA30-C940-4D21-B83F-C9920477C63F (resized).jpeg7438DA30-C940-4D21-B83F-C9920477C63F (resized).jpeg7A5232FF-F592-4266-87B5-5905F0FBE664 (resized).jpeg7A5232FF-F592-4266-87B5-5905F0FBE664 (resized).jpeg9058AF23-9630-40E8-875B-00E3E0E3EF8C (resized).jpeg9058AF23-9630-40E8-875B-00E3E0E3EF8C (resized).jpeg94BD5FE9-7A9C-44F7-ACF8-7C25899A6A27 (resized).jpeg94BD5FE9-7A9C-44F7-ACF8-7C25899A6A27 (resized).jpegA51B5F1F-BA64-4AC7-982B-1A1D59F503D1 (resized).jpegA51B5F1F-BA64-4AC7-982B-1A1D59F503D1 (resized).jpegB3D70208-037F-4CAC-8D6C-88553386DBF7 (resized).jpegB3D70208-037F-4CAC-8D6C-88553386DBF7 (resized).jpegB541F7E3-8673-4658-AE9F-1A51C26591B7 (resized).jpegB541F7E3-8673-4658-AE9F-1A51C26591B7 (resized).jpegBA331702-1ECB-4CC9-AAC7-669E77AEBE62 (resized).jpegBA331702-1ECB-4CC9-AAC7-669E77AEBE62 (resized).jpegBCCF2235-6361-4C5A-BA4D-67D4EBD90C88 (resized).jpegBCCF2235-6361-4C5A-BA4D-67D4EBD90C88 (resized).jpegD075B413-1875-4C9F-AB02-5680BBCB529F (resized).jpegD075B413-1875-4C9F-AB02-5680BBCB529F (resized).jpegD2C6E9EB-6A2F-45B9-A46A-8294C85DC46F (resized).jpegD2C6E9EB-6A2F-45B9-A46A-8294C85DC46F (resized).jpegDBEEEE4C-B199-4490-97E4-EF17FB1203B7 (resized).jpegDBEEEE4C-B199-4490-97E4-EF17FB1203B7 (resized).jpegE1C69C1C-5E79-4196-B077-F052FC203F19 (resized).jpegE1C69C1C-5E79-4196-B077-F052FC203F19 (resized).jpegFA40C501-CB41-424A-BA59-C6975B2458E4 (resized).jpegFA40C501-CB41-424A-BA59-C6975B2458E4 (resized).jpeg

E8A01543-F6AD-4A47-B093-93005700C9E5 (resized).jpegE8A01543-F6AD-4A47-B093-93005700C9E5 (resized).jpeg144075F0-C25E-491F-8FDD-BB080B8EEA90 (resized).jpeg144075F0-C25E-491F-8FDD-BB080B8EEA90 (resized).jpeg
    #20629 1 year ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

Amazing space. That Scared Stiff bathroom mirror is SUCH a good idea. Totally gonna steal concept for my next game room bathroom.

Thanks and the SS frame is easy too. Just get the available trans light and add a mirror behind it. I custom built the frame using my router

Quoted from HooperTriplett:

I'm filled with a rageful envy......

Thanks … I think

Quoted from CoachBacca:

Bravo sir! I am completely envious, but what an amazing job you have done.

Thanks man!

Quoted from Gorgar666:

I'm wishing I was his friend.

Anytime you’re in east TN, stop by!

Quoted from big-c66:

Man love your setup absolutely beautiful n specially the KISS STUFF u have. I’ve been a fan for over 40 years one day I’ll have a Kiss pin.

Thanks and you’ve been at it waaaay longer than I. My wife got me on the Kiss bandwagon!

1 week later
    #20659 1 year ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

Who made the Darkwing and what size?

It’s the Playmates 12” version, HTF but here’s one on EBay

ebay.com link: itm

2 weeks later
    #20756 1 year ago
    Quoted from CigarPundit:

Damn. Well done.

Thanks and right back at you. Your space looks very well put together sir!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mt45.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=mt45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.