Topic Stats

• 23,813 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider molspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#797 11 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Here's my vid of Pete's basement and his last pinball party.

WOW! Just WOW! That is f'ing AWSEOME!

1 month later
    #906 11 years ago

Here's mine. For the time being anyways...lineup is changing this weekend in fact.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#909 11 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

Love that carpet Molspin, really gives your room that "arcade" feel. Great collection of pins too!

Thanks, Indypin. I looked all over for that carpet and found a place that had exactly two rolls left. My carpet installer gave me a quote (over the phone) and then when saw the repeat pattern upon arrival...he almost didn't want to do it. He lined it up quite well though, I really had to look to see where he cut it.

1 month later
    #954 11 years ago

My new lineup...

photoa.JPGphotoa.JPG photob.JPGphotob.JPG

11 months later
    #1799 10 years ago

Excellent use of the space you have available.

#1811 10 years ago
    Quoted from pale:

Just a curious question:
    What is the price on Cactus Canyon in the USA ?

I have a buddy that just bought a nice (but dirty) one yesterday for $8500. That said, I have seen a few sell north of $10k and a well restored one can list upwards of $19k (last one I saw, but don't know if it sold anywhere near that price if at all).

1 month later
    #1994 10 years ago

My new game room and lineup since my recent move and STLE's arrival!

image-12.jpgimage-12.jpg
    image-28.jpgimage-28.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    image-855.jpgimage-855.jpg
    image-561.jpgimage-561.jpg
    image-375.jpgimage-375.jpg
    image-439.jpgimage-439.jpg
    image-763.jpgimage-763.jpg
    image-551.jpgimage-551.jpg

#1997 10 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Molspin, what's the Tron translite thing?

It's a Swap Box: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swap-box-introducing-a-new-game-roompinball-led-light-box-display#post-918640. I highly recommend the product...the pics do not do it justice.

1 week later
    #2033 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

That framed pinball schematic just might be the coolest damn thing I've ever seen.

Quoted from Tbgolfen:

Thanks! I had an artist use paint chalk on a 5'x5' chalk board.

Agreed. That looks awesome!

2 weeks later
    #2070 10 years ago

Awesome stuff, kaneda. Get a few pins to compliment that awesome collection!

#2080 10 years ago

You might want to consider a Tron Pro and TFLE for the price of TRON LE.

2 months later
    #2288 10 years ago

Cleaned and waxed all of my machines yesterday and decided it was time for a new layout...

The Stern Wall:
    image-588.jpgimage-588.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg

...and the "everything else" wall, which is currently just my WOZLE (this wall also awaits the arrival of MMR and Predator):
    image-987.jpgimage-987.jpg

2 weeks later
    #2422 10 years ago

Nice! I always like the world map on the control panel. Very cool...and looks to be in phenomenal condition.

1 year later
    #4486 8 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Just a note on the furniture sliders mustangpaul was talking about, I use the same ones but remove the foam and have pin footies from pinball life in place of the foam. This works great on plush carpet

14359727584272036649565.jpg

LOVE that Mustang topper, where did you get it. Super underrated game.

5 months later
    #5705 8 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

That is a cool room, nice job!

+1 looks awesome!

#5723 8 years ago
    Quoted from BigDan:

I use to LOVE going to Q-Zar when I was 13-15 years old out here in CA (1995). I still hold onto almost every games score sheet in a filing cabinet for nostalgia, I wasn't good by any stretch but I have more then a couple TOP GUN's so thats what kept me coming back by walking and taking a bus mind you. (took about a good hour to get there) Then my best friend and I could play two 20 minute matches for 5 bucks with these coupons that were on the back of grocery store receipts.
    I don't recall any pins being there but this was the same time that I got hooked on pinball because I use to play The Getaway at this sandwich shop (Jersey Joe's Philly cheese steaks) that had a $1.99 hoggie sandwich with unlimited fountain soda special I would get for lunch because the entire school had off campus lunch. So my pre car years lunch time excursions were mainly centered around food and arcade games because they had SF2, MK1,2 and 3, Tekken and and a pins spread between 7-11, pizza by the slice place, a pool hall and this super cool smoke shop that would sell us high schoolers anything in his store.
    Wasn't the 90's cool like that?

Haha! Me too! Went to Q-Zar in Redwood City for a b-day and got Top Gun. I cherished that moment for many moons. Thanks for bringing back an old memory.

4 months later
    #6559 7 years ago

Absolutely loving the Punch Out lineup!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider molspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=molspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.