Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8450 6 years ago

Nice collection of pins and boards.

#8513 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Who votes more pics, less talk.

Hell yes more pics!

Nice lineup!

#8527 6 years ago

That's such a sweet looking gamesroom!

1 week later
    #8597 6 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

Just getting started. Needs some "oomph."

It's a pretty nice start! TOTAN and TOM are in my top 10 favourite pins

1 week later
    #8646 6 years ago
    Quoted from IBARAKURO:

The new in the gameroom ... look for the error

Are those big ass lights hanging from your roof or just right in front of you so they look big?

#8647 6 years ago
    Quoted from FtrMech:

When I finished my basement I wanted a European Pub/Stube theme...so lots of oak...Pub on one side, pinball on the other...pinball is gradually encroaching on the pub

Such an awesome set up! That pub area looks great!

1 week later
    #8666 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

2.5 years into the basement finishing projects...finally got to set up some pins a few months ago.
    Still gotta finish the bar and arcade. Custom black light carpet for the arcade just came in.
    Sloooooollyy making progress

Very nice space. So many great pins in your collection too!

#8683 6 years ago

That is bloody nice room!

Very jealous.

#8721 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Our work in progress. No wall treatments yet.

Always loved playing Champion Pub when i could find it on site. It's a bit of a different layout, and has some good humour in it.
    How does it go for long term home use?

#8747 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

One side of my B/W room. WPC95's on the other side.

You could easily fit another 2 pins in that line up.
    What does your wpc95 side look like?

#8751 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Went to pick up a game Saturday for another Pinsider, and the guy had a vampire pachislo. What are the chances? Told him I wasn't leaving without it. LOL. Once he saw a picture of my collection, he said I deserved it and gave it to me for 50 bucks. Awesome....and nice addition to everything vamp.
    Making some progress on the rest...

Both of you guys have great looking collections and rooms!

#8773 6 years ago
    Quoted from flipout:

RUNNING OUT OF ROOMS TO PLACE THEM ALL.

Nice collection!
    What is your opinion of Mustang? I have the opportunity to buy one in the next few months but haven't played one yet. Is it a keeper?

1 week later
    #8806 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Love this thread! There are definitely some creative and awe inspiring game rooms to drool over. Not sure mine is Anywhere in this league but I tried to use some of my access to technology (I sell OMAX waterjet systems) to make it My game room. While a basement I wanted the theme from floor to ceiling. Doing some creative (low cost) custom waterjet inlays helped make my mini family game room cave a themed destination. lol. Just thought I would share for those that have a smaller allotted space you still can bring the theme full circle. Literally! Armstrong tile inlay with polished aluminum in motion ball inlay. Just wanted to share this great topic!

That floor looks great!

#8817 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Man I wish all you guys could come over for a party and now I have gameroom #2 in the garage. When the Mustang comes home I'm gonna have a big Welcome Home party.

Your games room looks great!
    Very jealous! I wish my room looked half as good as yours.

1 week later
    #8884 6 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

First time posting in this thread. This is my Star Wars Gameroom. I love Star Wars. I love video games. I love pinball. Let's combine all three!

Great looking room!

I don't know about that Star Trek pinball in there though....that's blasphemy!

2 weeks later
    #8932 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goalie:

basement is finished and the babies have a new home. Now i need to decorate the walls.

Nice setup!
    I'm hoping to do something similar in the next 18 months.

If you don't mind me asking, how big is the projector screen and how far back to the first row of chairs?

1 week later
    #8947 6 years ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

Finally built my dream collection after 10+ years, still planning to add MOPLE and CCC and then I'm calling it done. The games are in multiple rooms, STLE will squeeze in next to Shadow soon.

You have a very nice collection of WPC95 machines!

1 week later
    #8954 6 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Took an updated video of the basement gameroom. Now to get all the games working again and I'll be happy. LOL
    » YouTube video
    Chris

Nice room and collection!
    Thanks for sharing.

#8959 6 years ago
    Quoted from GhostThruster:

One day I'll finish this basement but first I've gotta stop spending all the money on pins!

Cool stool. Did you do it yourself or buy it somewhere?

#8968 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Something I never want to hear asked when I'm standing in a men's room somewhere.

I have just spat a mouth full of beer all over my phone screen

#9009 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

tatman9999 incredible basement! does the MK2 or NBA Jam see a lot of action? I can see those being awesome at parties.
    Also, what's on tap?

I have both a MK2 and NBA Jam in my games room also. The NBA is a huge hit when ever i have people over but not many play the MK2, which is a little sad.

#9032 6 years ago
    Quoted from AJB4:

Hopefully the gameroom will look like this for a long time to come....

Those doors look great! I'm hoping to do something similar in the house I'm renovating at the moment.

1 week later
    #9086 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Here's my updated game room. Starting to run out of ideas on what to do!

More neons, more pinball stuff on the walls like lit playfields and maybe translites etc.

I'm a big fan of covering the walls with neons and other lit up things.

1 week later
    #9154 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

I live in a 600 square foot 1 bedroom apartment in the city. When I moved in I brought 2 games with me.
    The rest were stored at three different friend's houses.
    First I used some empty space next to my bed in my very small bedroom for HS2, then BSD.
    Then I got rid of part of my couch to fit in Pinbot, then Congo!
    Feels good to finally have my favorite games under one roof and all shopped and 100% operational!

Nice work man. That's how you squeeze in the good stuff!

2 months later
    #9621 6 years ago

I have been slack and haven't looked in on this thread in about a month or so....only on page 188. All i can say is i am in awe of some of the amazing games rooms that i am seeing. Very jealous!

This is without a doubt my favourite thread on pinside!

1 week later
    #9652 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Addams Family back in the lineup for the 4th time... LOL!
    Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

Nice lineup man!

1 week later
    #9674 6 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

With my latest addition, Guardians. Guess I'm done adding machines cause I'm out of room.

Nice room and collection! It needs a good Bally/Williams or remake in my opinion.....they are just such great, fun games.

#9699 6 years ago

Wow....that is a bloody nice room!

3 weeks later
    #9882 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cam:

This thread is full of awesomeness every time I come in!
    I haven’t posted for a couple years, so here’s my hockey themed pinball arcade in its current state.
    The penalty box gate is the entrance to the shooting room for the boys to fire pucks inside.
    And the bench in front of the pins is for getting dressed to go skate on the backyard rink (in the last pic) it’s the only pic without a pin in it

I looked at the pics before reading what you had written. I was thinking that's a nice collection with some great games! Then i saw the hockey room, the Zamboni and the rink and was blown away. That is awesome!
    The kids would love that and no doubt it would get so much use.
    I wish we could do things like that here in Australia!

3 weeks later
    #9993 6 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

I wanted to use the 9 ft. ceilings at their maximum potential. Painted the ceilings with flat black - 36 gallons! - and it maintains a game room atmosphere IMO. If I dropped the ceiling, I'd realize an 8 ft. maximum height, and less around the duct work. Tall ceilings always give you the spacious feel.

This is exactly why i have torn down my ceiling in my games room. It makes it feel so much bigger and for me it makes it a lot easier to get to all the plumbing and change/add electrical when i need to. I just need to paint mine black then it should look as good as yours!

1 week later
    #10106 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Maybe you could get everyone toplay everything while you monitor the meter, that would REALLY show how much juice you pull.

That would be a scary thing to watch!

#10171 6 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Mine is a 1951 with 8 pulls. I also lighted the mirror, candy slots and price windows with internal LED's. Automotive deep red with clearcoat. That was a fun project.

Again, using that laser, I made some acrylic backplates for the chrome mirror holders. Removed the steel pieces and replicated them out of transparent red:

That looks so good!
    I would love to have something like this outside my theatre room one day if i can find something here in Australia that doesn't cost as much as a pinball!

1 week later
    #10239 6 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

A few new additions, and getting my doors widened this week to get stuff in and out without removing the stupid heads finally... can’t wait for TNA #169!

You have a great colllection and a nice looking games room. I like seeing games lined up like yours.

#10264 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Here's a few more.

I love seeing pics of your games room setup. It is amazing! Everything about it looks so cool.
    Even your stairs leading down look great!

You have given me some ideas for when i get around to doing up my games room!

#10327 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

My gr has been down for a couple weeks now, some spots had efflorescence coming through the block so I'm having the use a twisted wire wire wheel on my grinder to get those spots down to bare block then put 3 coats of Dry Loc on them then repaint. It's taking quite a while to do the 3 walls cuz I keep having to move the games to do a 2 game width of wall at a time. What a mess. Tough to see my babies covered in plastic not being played.

I'm going through renovations at the moment and know how you feel to have all your precious pins covered up and not able to be played. It is torture trying to move my pins into other rooms to pack them up for a month or so at a time.

#10329 6 years ago
    Quoted from Oilrat:

Couple pics of my gameroom. Everyone has a blast when playing in there. Pinball kicks ass !!!!!!!

Nice collection man! I would love to have all those great pins in my collection!

#10346 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

It's a stop gape, I need to dig all around the outside all the way down to the footings, seal all the cracks, put the black tar like shit on then the hard plastic sheeting then a French drain. Something like 10k or more.

Damn that sounds like a hell of a lot of work! Hopefully you can get it sorted asap as your room is amazing!

1 month later
    #10587 6 years ago

Nice collection and nice gamesroom too!
    How many Creature pins do you have?

#10614 6 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

Thanks man. Yes all custom made by me. 8 feet tall

That is looks really cool!
    Would be so much fun to play like that.

1 month later
    #10882 5 years ago
    Quoted from chalkup8:

Haven't posted a pic here for probably 4 years.
    So many wonderful game room images in this thread,I'm in awe.

Nice lineup and games room.
    If you don't mind me asking, how big is the room? I'm looking to build a house in the next 12-18 months and your room looks great!

#10890 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I had just assumed the app was made by the same silly people measuring in meters.

The rest of the world.....

1 month later
    #11096 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I totally agree, but ... went with a different kind of look.

Where did you get all the towels from?

1 week later
    #11172 5 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

Subterranean gameroom/garage accessible via private elevator.

Nice collection and games room! I love the mix of all era games.

#11249 5 years ago
    Quoted from cheshirefilms:

New poster and new side rails to compliment Tales from the Crypt. I still have the same one bedroom apartment. Hopeful to grow into more in time, but for now I'm comfortable.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Two bloody great pins! Can't wait to get my Dracula restored so I can pop it that topper on it looks great.
    Where did you get the poster from?

3 weeks later
    #11325 5 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

If there is a window that can be modified into a doorway, words can't describe how invaluable that really is.

This is exactly what I did in our downstairs area. It has made things a hell of a lot easier for us!

2 months later
    #11911 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's why I bought a sheet rock lift an a section of scaffolding when I did the 9ft 6inch high ceiling in my garage and I did it all by myself too.

This is the only way to do it. I got a lift and haven't looked back. No more relying on friends etc for a hand and no more pain.

1 month later
    #12311 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

I went with a rings pattern for black light carpet. The pics can’t really do it justice. I thought the stars were too busy.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That home of Tron sign looks pretty cool above your Tron. Where did you get it from or did you get someone to make it?

1 week later
    #12444 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

My Basement Arcade/business.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You have a very nice setup and a great collection.

1 week later
    #12518 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Groot approves!
    [quoted image]

I have a baby Groot on order also!

#12538 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

I want me a Groot too, but the wife shot it down!!!

It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

2 weeks later
    #12674 5 years ago

My current gamesroom while I work on getting the new one built.

20180728_155712 (resized).jpg20180728_155712 (resized).jpg
    #12703 5 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

The kid’s trying to point out that if you knock down the brick wall you’ll have more room for pins.

I wish i could. That brick wall is the outside of the house.

1 month later
    2 months later
    #13456 4 years ago
    Quoted from CollinT:

ajnada
    Thanks! I wish it was the Nintendo game, would have been easier to move.
    If I put the legs in the bathtub, you could play while sitting on the toilet.[quoted image]

I hope people weren't having long steamy showers in there otherwise you might have some problems down the road.

2 months later
    #13747 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Flooring and quarter round done. Moved 2 games back in. 12 more and it’s done except a 65 inch tv and finishing the fireplace.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That really does look cool! So they are all just squares and you glue them straight down?

2 months later
    #14104 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I need a new camera. The Gottlieb is a Genie and The Comet is Hurricane.

He was talking about Lathroum games room.

4 months later
    #14911 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Never posted in this thread but I took a video of my game Room decided to share first video is the basement. Second Video is the game room I set up at my dad's shop.

That was a pretty cool collection. Thanks for showing it.

6 months later
    #16082 3 years ago
    Quoted from rvnelson:

My humble start, some of your guys set ups are insane!
    [quoted image]

Nice looking games room, but I wouldn't call 5 pinballs and multiple arcades a humble start.

#16116 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hijacked:

I’ve finally finished painting our small game room and moved the pins in today.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice collection. What's the rick and Morty like?

2 months later
    #16673 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

New gameroom finally getting setup. Room for 14 pins and a couple arcades. I sold a few games and looking to replace with a couple more. Probalby GNR, MET, and MB. I need to get all my wall hangers and stuff up. [quoted image]

I think it just needs a few more neons on the wall to really brighten it up

1 month later
    #17069 3 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

At 3.5%, the ale isn't that wild! Guess you just make up for that by drinking more.

It's Mild not Wild. It is a mid strength beer.

1 week later
    #17179 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Anyone have one of the Arcade1UP Big Buck Hunters? Thinking about getting one and so far looks like reviews are good.

I got one about a week ago. The whole family is loving it and playing it almost every day at the moment. I also had a few mates around for drinks and it was played non stop for hours. I would reccomend getting one.

1 year later
    #21659 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

There aren't any basements at all in Australia.

There are plenty here in Australia.

9 months later
    #23055 4 months ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

That’s a reflection in the mirror….

Bit Slow On That One (resized).jpegBit Slow On That One (resized).jpeg
    4 weeks later
    #23240 4 months ago
    Quoted from chriscable34:

I wish I could post a video here but can't get it to work.

Upload it to YouTube then post the link. I would be keen to see it come together.

#23279 3 months ago

A few pics of my games room setup waiting for family and friends to arrive for xmas lunch.

20231225_113800 (resized).jpg20231225_113800 (resized).jpg20231225_113834 (resized).jpg20231225_113834 (resized).jpg20231225_113841 (resized).jpg20231225_113841 (resized).jpg20231225_113849 (resized).jpg20231225_113849 (resized).jpg20231225_113858 (resized).jpg20231225_113858 (resized).jpg
    #23347 3 months ago

It would look so much better with a black roof. Just my opinion though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=micky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.