Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_adams.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#332 12 years ago

You guys have some great games rooms. My pins are more spread around but here you go......

#333 12 years ago

You guys have some great games rooms. My pins are more spread around but here you go......

Garage_1.JPGGarage_1.JPG Garage_2.JPGGarage_2.JPG Garage_3.JPGGarage_3.JPG Garage_4.JPGGarage_4.JPG // Error: Image 16867 not found // Office_2.JPGOffice_2.JPG

1 year later
    #1237 11 years ago

Well, I'm not lucky enough to have the space to put my pins together but here goes.....garage pins.

4.JPG4.JPG 5.JPG5.JPG 6.JPG6.JPG

#1238 11 years ago

House and office pins

7.JPG7.JPG 8.JPG8.JPG 9.jpg9.jpg

#1239 11 years ago

Boy's room....

1.JPG1.JPG 2.JPG2.JPG 3.JPG3.JPG

3 years later
    #7651 7 years ago

Nowhere near as flash but this was our beach at 6 this morning walking the dogs

20161102_062106 (resized).jpg20161102_062106 (resized).jpg

4 months later
    #8334 7 years ago
    Quoted from QuietEarp:

I have a tiny game room, but thanks to the panorama feature on my phone I can get a good picture of it!

Any room with Sorcerer in is ok with me

1 month later
    #8626 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

My lineup is set in stone because most of the 13 pins in my game room are my personal favorites which I carefully sought out and collected (including WHOdunnit).

Awesome, good to see another WHOdunnit fan

1 month later
    #8894 6 years ago
    Quoted from frb:

My room screams EM

Awesome, love the No Refunds sign

8 months later
    #10533 6 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

i'd rock alec all day.

Yep, original here as well

5 months later
    #11507 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

It's been 2 years since I posted photos of my suburban New Jersey basement gameroom

Dude, that is awesome

5 months later
    #12651 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Well if your going to have a small collection thats a damn fine collection to have.

What he said

1 year later
    #15744 3 years ago
    Quoted from Medic:

#firstworldproblems wife will only let me have 4.
    [quoted image]

Women can't count, fact

3 months later
    #16507 3 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

Has anyone here done an HO scale "railroad" running near the ceiling, that encircles your room? I would think several people have done so.
    Can someone advise on the construction pitfalls to avoid in creating this - i.e., what materials work best for the runs along the wall, how best to hang or suspend all the track and supportive structures? Also any important issues, such as how far out distance-wise you need to do the corners so the track has enough radius to swing the corners and the train makes it through those areas??
    I have boxes of old HO stuff from my childhood and I'd really like to look into this for the added gameroom amusement of the grandkids.
    Thanks much!

I had a G gauge one in our last house that ran through figure 8 brackets that I had made. The thing I learnt doing this is that the loco needs more space when its going round curves as the front hangs out and also the rear cab! I actually had to cut the cab roof on the loco so it would make its way round!

You can see it on this short video that was done as a 3 minute film that went out before the news in the UK. Skip to 1.50

#16510 3 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Matt You are my HERO! And probably long lost brother ?
    Showed this to my wife and all she sayd was NO! dont know what she means but where did you find the brackets material for the ceiling montage of the train?

Soul brother I actually just drew them and had a metal shop make them from steel bar with feet drilled and countersunk for screws before getting them chromed.

Quoted from Bundy:

Truly living every boy dream but the real hero is the wife, she deserves a medal or something

She doesn't need a medal she has me

#16537 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

I will say this, Matt Adams is one of the nicest guys I've never met. Back in the earlier days of our pinball collecting craze, my brother and I would watch pinball videos from Matt (as well as Chris Bucci) over and over again on Youtube. Whenever I responded to one of his videos, he always took the time to answer them and we made contact several times in emails just to chat briefly about pinball related stuff. He's one of the guys I would love to hang with because of his love for pinball. Sometimes he would offer me suggestions or opinions on his pinball machines and I remember him helping me so much with his advice when I was in the middle of purchasing the Alien Pinball machine. I finally got it Matt and I love it BTW.
    In one of his videos taken inside his house and garage, he did a walk-thru of his pinball machines, with all of them looking gorgeous and in perfect working order. I noticed a picture on the wall that contained some Safecracker coins and I asked him about it. He responded and generously stated he had an extra set and would send it to me for free to the states. Ofcourse I got them and was tickled to death. A couple of months later he asked me to try to find some kind of cleaner or paint spray (I truly can't remember), stating it was only sold in the Walmart stores. I searched every Walmart in my area in hopes of finding that item, mainly because I did not want to let the man down. Unfortunately, I struck out and I had to tell Matt and he was cool about it, although I felt like I let him down. I jokingly sent him an Indiana University Sweatshirt to him and he wore it in one of his videos.
    That's one good thing about this hobby. You may not know the person or maybe live in a different state or country, but once you mention or find out that person loves pinball as much as you do, you feel like you just made a friend for life.
    Kudos Matt for making those Youtube pinball videos and howdy from across the pond buddy. Take care Mate!

Hey my friend, I hope you can feel me blushing across the Atlantic!!! Can't believe we are still in this crazy hobby

Still rocking the Tshirt (and the hat!)

Take care buddy!
    20201209_184119 (resized).jpg20201209_184119 (resized).jpg

2 years later
    #21225 1 year ago
    Quoted from stefanmader:

Everything for the kids. The autoscooter had to move. Its now in my home office.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome, here's mine.....

IMG_20221213_185035 (resized).jpgIMG_20221213_185035 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #21593 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m proud to share pics of my finally finished gameroom. I started this project the last weekend in May when I rented a dumpster to clean out several years of junk, boxes, bugs, cobwebs and debris…7 months or so later and a new roof, siding, insulation, ceiling, etc. etc.…I’m finally finished, except for adding another couple pins, if I can! Thanks for looking!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That's a proper transformation

4 months later
    #22390 9 months ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Just enjoying some pinball with my mini me.

Loving the concentration on her face

My daughter used to own me on CV so much so I had to take it to her wedding, now its the only machine my granddaughter (her daughter) is interested in!

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-02 at 20.09.54 (resized).jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-07-02 at 20.09.54 (resized).jpg

#22405 9 months ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Do any guests ever clue into what is going on in that alternate Flintstones translite??

That has literally never happened, it's been in there years and tbh I don't ever think about it but yeah, maybe I should swap it out given the new audience!!

5 months later
    #23143 4 months ago

Quoted from jedimastermatt:Nah, don’t listen to the Peanut, we, Flintston

I don't think my Game Room has ever stayed they same for over a year. New lineup. 6 out, 4 in. Complete makeover on the upper side!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

YES! Someone else with both GZ's next to each other

IMG20230712191921 (resized).jpgIMG20230712191921 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_adams.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=matt_adams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.