Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemansfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17524 2 years ago

Man, seeing some of these beautiful rooms and incredible collections, I’m not even sure if I should post my meager lineup. But, here you go! I’d get more, but I like being happily married.

0C0F90B4-B069-4B5B-BC47-854D5ACE334D (resized).jpeg0C0F90B4-B069-4B5B-BC47-854D5ACE334D (resized).jpeg
    3 weeks later
    #17629 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Most of us started that way! Hell I think I had 1 machine for like 4-6 years before my 2nd

Same here. I only had one machine for 15 years. Funny how the third one showed up less than one year after the second...

1 month later
    #18001 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

I know where you're coming from, I'd love to invite people off the street to come and play the pins, give them a break from their daily routine and something fun to do to bring a smile to their faces... the only snag is my wife doesn't like visitors, especially ones she doesn't personally know and like (which excludes most of my friends), so pretty much no-one gets to play them except me!!
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"37470d68026df572c88c3f88e9ebadd276da777b-1627246906-1800"};
    //]]>

Xenon is stunning for sure! I remember when I fist saw that game in an arcade... I remember being totally blown away and mesmerised by it's beauty more than any other game I ever saw! And the voice!! Shame the gameplay is somewhat limited though.

I totally get the invite people off the street thing! Sometimes I leave the windows open in the pinball room as it faces the street of our house. I keep wishing some neighbor would walk by and be a total pinhead and just walk up and ring the bell and want to play!

We bought this house in March. There were tons of places the games could fit upstairs, but I’ve done the carrying them up and downstairs thing before and never again! So when we looked at this house the room as soon as you walk in the front door downstairs was the only one that made sense. I reminded my wife about not wanting to carry them upstairs and said, this room right by the front door will be the pinball room, are you okay that the first thing people see when they come in our house will be pinball machines??? I think she wasn’t super thrilled, but she agreed to it. Now that we’ve had people over and had fun pinball parties, she agrees that having them first thing in the house just sets visitors up to know that our place is all about having fun!
    Isn’t that one of the great things about pinball machines? They’re an immediate conversation piece!

1 month later
    #18177 2 years ago
    Quoted from Marshall_ry:

New goal. Forget a game room, I need a game house.

New goal. Get invited over to jorge5240 ’s house since I don’t live too far away…

3 weeks later
    #18403 2 years ago

A Tiesto pin. Something I could definitely get on board with!

#18462 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

Looks great! I'm in the process of building out my entire downstairs in a similar fashion, can I ask how deep is the bar back area? I'm toying with less than 40" (ADA) of space for mine and wondering how others have done it. Do you hire a bartender for parties? I'm also themeing out my bathroom ala Madonna Inn and trying to decide if I wanna put a waterfall urinal in there, how'd you do your bathroom? Do most of you guys add a urinal?
    Thanks.
    B

But… can you bake pies like the Madonna Inn???

1 week later
    #18534 2 years ago

It’s about the only time I’d see a Big Lebowski in a collection and say that it does not tie the room together.

#18568 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Still a lot of work to do. Moved in early July and had none of these. I may have gone overboard early. Still need to change the flooring, add a bar area and add a couple circuits. Hopefully I can find some buddies in the area that enjoy pinball![quoted image]

Wish I lived closer. Great lineup!

2 months later
    #19000 2 years ago
    Quoted from moat-pin:

Are there other hobbies where this happens so prolifically? It’s literally same story for 90% of people. Person buys one pinball. Person says that is enough. Person quickly reneges and says will get a second one (for some reason like variety, or in case one breaks, or this one is for my kid). Then 2 becomes 4-30. I know this been said before many times but just fascinating.

It's funny because I did buy one pinball back in 2005 (Sopranos). And for 15 years it apparently was enough. It wasn't until last year when I bought a Funhouse that I quickly decided two needed to be three and within 3 months 2 became 4. It's all i really have room for though, so now it will have to be one in for one out.

1 month later
    #19535 2 years ago

What tower speakers are those, they look really tall!

5 months later
    #20506 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Top five in no order here. Tron, Deadpool, AFM, Sunset Riders, Lost world.
    Closely followed by Sorcerer, Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure, Orbit 1, Rob Zombie.
    If i had 9 machines, these would be the ones.

Have you played any Godzilla yet??? I totally agree with you on Tron, Deadpool and AFM, but Godzilla blows all of those away. I’m surprised to not see it in your collection.

7 months later
    #21850 1 year ago
    Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Anyone out there have a lineup of 5-6 modern sterns (LCDs)? Planning a future basement rearrangement so my 1 game collection has room to grow to 6. Planning 6 modern sterns in a row. Hoping someone else has something similar who can share a few different photos on here of what a clean stern lineup looks like side-to-side.

Here’s mine.

7617DF04-4A7A-4AE9-99E5-CAE6059F7604 (resized).jpeg7617DF04-4A7A-4AE9-99E5-CAE6059F7604 (resized).jpeg
    #21853 1 year ago
    Quoted from CoachBacca:

Nice collection sir, I am assuming the other three have their own row?

Thank you. The others are upstairs in my home office.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemansfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=lemansfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.