Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwwhite15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 12 years ago

Loupie, is that a slushee machine next to the pay phone? That is one sweet game room!! I know some might not like the decor but I dig the "Chili's" and "TGIF" look. Very nice!!

#132 12 years ago

Loupie, that is not only amazing but a great service you are providing there. Even though I have not been to your place I appreciate what you are doing...and yes, the best part would be seeing the return of the soldiers through your door. If I am ever up in your area I will be definitely giving you a call.

#137 12 years ago

Loupie, If you need to use the shotgun??...Its not loaded is it, and what kind of parties are you having?

2 months later
    #153 12 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Here is my game room, blast from the 80s

Very nice "96". Looks like a lot of fun...and I do love me some Ms.Pac!

1 month later
    #186 12 years ago

I don't have any suggestions but I hope you figure it out soon, I have been waiting for the finished product...and don' forget the movie theatre. There may not be Pins in there but lets see it anyway.

#188 12 years ago

Very nice W_G! Sweet line up, excellent job on the game room. I was wondering though, is LOTR in trouble or something, looks likes that Pin is in timeout there at the end of the hall all by its self?

1 week later
    #218 12 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

Nice selection of classic Ballys there Hyperion. I like that you have Paragon and Lost World side by side

I was thinking the same thing, I use to own Lost World and always wondered how the two would look next to eachother...very nice!

2 months later
    #286 12 years ago
    Quoted from Leigh:

Well, i have seen a lot of stuff on this site, but that is just MAGNIFICENT..great job and great pins.

+1...and your watching Fox News...+100...good for you!

1 month later
    #358 12 years ago

Pinball Palace INDEED!!! Holy crap that is one nice line-up. Very nice very nice!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwwhite15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=jwwhite15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.