Topic Stats

• 14,183 posts
  • 1,741 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 726 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,713 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191117_125545 (resized).jpg
    20191117_125536 (resized).jpg
    IMG-20191117-WA0001 (resized).jpg
    pinball-lineup2 (resized).jpg
    Basement Pano1 (resized).jpg
    mirrors3 (resized).jpg
    Basement Pano2 (resized).jpg
    mirrors2 (resized).jpg
    mirrors1 (resized).jpg
    20191119_194032_resized (resized).jpg
    20191119_195905_resized (resized).jpg
    20191119_195147_resized (resized).jpg
    20191119_194927_resized (resized).jpg
    20191119_194912_resized (resized).jpg
    20191119_194715_resized (resized).jpg
    20191119_194237_resized (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#910 7 years ago
    Quoted from molspin:

Thanks, Indypin. I looked all over for that carpet and found a place that had exactly two rolls left. My carpet installer gave me a quote (over the phone) and then when saw the repeat pattern upon arrival...he almost didn't want to do it. He lined it up quite well though, I really had to look to see where he cut it.

Looks pretty dang perfect!

1 week later
    #931 7 years ago
    Quoted from CPR:

Here's my Game Room. It's missing a few of my games, Centaur, Space Invaders, T3, Sea Devil, SkeeBall etc.... but it's getting close.

Very fun looking game room!

4 months later
    #1132 6 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

A few from our theater/pin room

Nice lineup and theatre room! Looks just like the public theatres, lineup of sterns

#1139 6 years ago
    Quoted from sturner:

Little off topic, but what's the deal with slot machines? I was looking to acquire one and there seem to be all sorts of rules on what you can and can't buy. At least it seemed that way in Illinois.

Buy whatever you want and don't tell anyone The rules are pretty simple though, check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_state_slot_machine_ownership_regulations

1 month later
    #1215 6 years ago

Apologies for the crappy pic, but here it is!

CAM00020.jpg

4 weeks later
    #1297 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Check our my gameroom - 120 or so games - 1/2 arcade and 1/2 pinball - ranging from 1930's to today... I'm big on variety - all eras of pinball - pre-war, woodrail, wedgeheads, to today... Same thing on the arcade side - all eras, pitch and bats, gun games, sports manikin games, vending, slot machine, shuffle games, etc...
    I have never posted pictures on line of my collection - just too lazy, but recently I did post them on our Facebook Page for PinballSTAR Amusements... Keyword : PinballSTAR Amusements
    Enjoy
    Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    Jersey Jack Pinball Distributor
    Sales@PinballSTAR.com
    570-357-0042

I'd check them out, but I'm too lazy to look it up on Facebook

Obviously I looked them up 2min later lol

3 weeks later
    #1314 6 years ago
    Quoted from KillerKades:

Newly finished bar area of the game room along with the most recent pin lineup.

Sweet looking setup there man! wowsers!

#1315 6 years ago

Was too lazy to move games to my shed to work on so I made my gameroom a disaster zone for a bit, but all done now! Just need to clean it up. All 3 pins added within last month or so and others are gone. CAM00210.jpg

1 month later
    #1546 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Here are some pics of my game room. I was recently able to convince the wife that we no longer needed a guest bedroom and turned it into a pinball room. I was able to put 6 machines in comfortably: Metallica, AC/DC, RCT, FT, DM and a Virtual Pin. I still have overflow in the garage - including Flash, BoP, and a few arcades: California Speed, Airline Pilots and a Basketball shooter.

Id rather sleep in there anyways!

1 week later
    #1584 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Here's the current state of my setup. May not all be mine, but they are all in my basement

I wish people would give me their pins to put in my basement

2 months later
    #1817 6 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Oh yeah, I forgot. I thought everyone had an "all region" player.

People still use DVDs?

#1841 6 years ago
    Quoted from planters49:

The problem is that not everybody has broadband internet available at their house. My only option is hughesnet satellite internet which sucks very much. I only get 250MB of bandwidth a day. Streaming or downloading videos is out!

I've never been so depressed as I am after reading that! Yikes! Well, hit up buddies and get files together to share in person. I have about a decent sized library at the moment and lots was acquired that way

3 weeks later
    #1927 6 years ago
    Quoted from GimpMaster:

Here is the latest game/media room picture. ACDC Premium is being shipped this week!

gameroom_1.png 2 MB

More media room pics!

1 week later
    #1958 5 years ago

Updated gameroom over the weekend!

CAM00516.jpg
    4 weeks later
    #2043 5 years ago
    Quoted from thunderstorm:

People wanted a video tour of my new gameroom so here it is, i also made a behind the scenes video
    Hey everyone,
    The first video shows a new tour of the gameroom, added a mancave bathroom since last time and some other neat things, the second video shows more of a behind the scenes on how everything works in the gameroom.
    Let me know what you think
    Thanks
    Eric
    Gameroom Tour - » YouTube video
    Behind The Scenes - » YouTube video

What controller did you use for the automation?

3 months later
    #2475 5 years ago

Updated the lineuo and room a bit. Smaller collection than most, but pretty fun stuff so far. Just finished a video pin thata in the workshop and will come in soon

#2479 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well let's see some pics.

Ah whoops didnt attach. There!

CAM00862.jpg
    #2481 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaTa:

Great line up! I see you used purple lighting in all your pins. Nice touch.

Thanks! I don't think MEtallica has purple lighting in it actually, maybe a tiny tiny bit. Hmm Ill have to go look!

1 week later
    #2599 5 years ago
    Quoted from NFK:

Unfortunately too many games for this room...the row in the middle kinda sucks.
    Less is more IMO.

Less is never more with pinball machines!

4 months later
    #2982 5 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

A few pics of my man cave

image-424.jpg 274 KB

image-988.jpg 274 KB

image-51.jpg 365 KB

image-812.jpg 263 KB

image-711.jpg 299 KB

That whole set up is awesome, sweet chairs etc then that tv.....come on bro!!

3 months later
    #3458 4 years ago

Just got done making some new additions with the racers and a shuffle alley. Crammed in there nicely!

3 years later
    #12183 11 months ago

Been wanting a dedicated game space forever and finally got around to it. Converted the front half of our 3rd garage bay into a game room. Painted walls, put some floor in this weekend and hung some playfields. Got a buddy coming by to do some graffiti art on the blank wall with fluorescent paints next week. Small space. 180sqft. fits 9 pins. Have walking dead in other room being worked on

20181216_201426 (resized).jpg20181217_102750 (resized).jpg20181217_141458 (resized).jpg20181217_141505 (resized).jpg20181217_141517 (resized).jpg20181217_141531 (resized).jpg20181217_141605 (resized).jpg
    #12187 11 months ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

A-plus, dude. Did you weatherproof around the garage door at all?

Ya! There is also an overhang that goes out pretty far on the front of the house and doesnt ever get wet around it unless really windy/rainy, which will be tested right now it looks like, yikes!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Lookin good. I went with bl also but painted walls and ceiling flat black, no light reflections that way. How did you light up the inserts of the pf's? I used strings of 100 led Christmas tree lights that have 9 different effects.

Ya got some cheap ones off amazon and gorilla taped them on each insert and 2 on big inserts. I did flat black in my theater, but I super hate how flat comes off if you get too close to it so went crazy with semi-gloss here on purpose. Banged some pins against it moving stuff and didn't come off, booyah!

#12209 11 months ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I got mine on ebay $6 delivered, Gorilla tape works great. With low light I think flat looks great, in a theater the brightness of the screen at times really lights up the room so that's one reason they use fabric like material.

I clicked links from amazon orders, but they are gone. They were $2 a piece lol

1 week later
    #12267 10 months ago

Decided to move one of the walls 5ft into the other room and added another pin and both my racers all in the same room now!

20181231_164935.jpg20181231_164947.jpg
    1 week later
    #12307 10 months ago

What are you guys using to light up that BL carpet? I am not sure what I wanna go with to make the throw rug pop. I had a couple BL led bulbs laying around i put in to test which were ok but not a good "spread" of light.

#12365 10 months ago
    Quoted from TorontoR:

Here is my game room setup (awaiting pinball delivery)
    I'll be adding pics once I take delivery of a couple of pinball machines, still on order.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What is a 7.6.4 setup mean? Specifically the 6? You have 6 channels of bass?

#12367 10 months ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Looks like an Atmos setup. So think 3 front channels, 4 surrounds, 4 subs(?), and 6 ceiling speakers.

It's 7.1.4 normally so am curious what the 6 means in this case

#12389 10 months ago
    Quoted from TorontoR:

7 Surrounds, 6 sub channels (2 SVS PB-2000s subs, 4 Aura Bass shakers in the seats ), 4 ATMOS. I edited my post as thats too much information. Lots of power in that room.[quoted image]

Very sweet setup! Pretty sure that is still 7.1.4 as the LFE is always on 1 channel or should be. I'm not trying to knock you or say you're wrong etc. Legit curious if you somehow setup the bass on different channels. That has to sound strange right?

#12407 10 months ago
    Quoted from TorontoR:

LFE is always one channel signal out. My prepro/ receiver has dedicated 2 channel descrete sub outs (although the native signal is always mono). This is to compensate for different placement of subs in a room when you run room correction/ calibration to eliminate nulls etc to have a smooth response in the room, hence the dual subs (one you see in the pic in the front of the room, and another is behind the seating area. There are a lot of filters going on, not just level correction etc. I have 4 other outputs from the sub split to another amp which feeds the arse kickers With the additional sub outs and the limitations to 2 channel sub outs at the preamp/ receiver, if I was to time, and tune right, I would need a Minidsp to run calibration thru.

M akes total sense, thanks! My buddy who is a huge theater nut markmon on here explained it well like you also. I have 2 18" fi infinite baffle subs right in the middle of the room in my main platform so it helps reduce any dead zones cause by front or back subs I guess. They definitely pound like no other. I always got the sub volume knob around 15% otherwise shit starts breaking all over

#12411 10 months ago
    Quoted from TorontoR:

18" wow nice, how are you powering those bad boys?

behringer ep4000. They sit under the main seating couch

20180706_162527.jpg20180706_204724.jpg20180706_204740.jpg20180707_152505.jpg
    4 months later
    #13485 5 months ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

The only complete collection of system 11s in the US.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet lineup! Not the only collection of system 11s in the US

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 13.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 135.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 156.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 29.99
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 90.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside