Topic Stats

• 13,590 posts
  • 1,687 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by QuietEarp
  • Topic is favorited by 710 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,087 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5094 (1) (resized).jpg
    20190719_170019 (resized).jpg
    20190719_165548 (resized).jpg
    20190719_165536 (resized).jpg
    20190719_165515 (resized).jpg
    C4AEE3CF-B7F7-460B-B0BA-1D6CD1C86548 (resized).jpeg
    40F01DCE-FC66-4E50-9AB6-74D570728B43 (resized).jpeg
    A57AF94C-1C4C-4E90-8F4A-0930E5176983 (resized).jpeg
    C756380E-285E-4B9B-A402-28B19C6DA5B0 (resized).jpeg
    632F986A-6232-4D37-9764-A1D80469515E (resized).jpeg
    E36F3F14-DD7A-4FA0-804C-F54183E9133A (resized).jpeg
    3737DDD6-A0BB-4DFB-95CE-A4CF8A286C83 (resized).jpeg
    27956F41-A3A4-4577-A6F5-81E1A6BA276C (resized).jpeg
    C1288239-250C-40B3-AC5F-B9DAC6F52B03 (resized).jpeg
    2E302586-A7F9-45B3-B1C9-0C06EE0E3752 (resized).jpeg
    2CDEBAB7-BF78-4AE6-A03B-2F364CA7C56B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#710 7 years ago

Here are some pics of our main house. I will post some pics of our vacation house later, which has all kinds of neons and a couple pins are video games

theater%201.jpg theater%202.jpg theater%207.jpg theater%208.jpg theater%206.jpg theater%205.jpg

#711 7 years ago

Heres is one more of our bar and pool table.

bar.JPG

#718 7 years ago

I hope I don't clog up pictures but here are some pics of our vacation house. I think they are pretty cool. I wish more pins I am working on that.

best_of_the_bay_lights_on.jpg best_of_the_bay_lights_off.jpg family_room_vacation.jpg kitchen_wall.jpg kitchen.jpg hallway.jpg

#719 7 years ago

Some more

pinball_machines.jpg

#720 7 years ago

more pics

hallway.jpg industrial_fog_machine.jpg up_the_stairs.jpg

#721 7 years ago

Upstairs

neon_and_kegerator.jpg upstairs_pic.jpg vodka_bottles.jpg

#722 7 years ago

here r some more

more_neon.jpg pins_upstairs.jpg poker_time.jpg vodka_bottles_glowing_blue.jpg

3 years later
    #5427 3 years ago

Manbearpig
    What do you think of the terminator salvation? I want to get a new age shooter for my game room but they are expensive and I am bit concerned about replay ability.
    I am buying a crane machine but that is because my son is in love with it.

3 months later
    #6298 3 years ago

Anyone that has a large shooter such as terminator salvation or alien Armageddon is it worth it? I need some diversity in my game house and my wife really wants one. They are expensive and I a, interested on how much it gets played. I know it is taking up space for pinball but I have plenty of room. Thanks, Mike

#6304 3 years ago

These are the two games. What I was hoping to do but Raw Thrills has not answered me on or won't answer is buy Alien but be able to swap hardware to be able to play both terminator and Alien. If I can do that I would bite the bullet but with just one game I am concerned it would get old and these things are not cheap.

I do have an older Terminator 2 gun game from the 90's and my plan is to get buck hunter and house of the dead but this was going to be my center piece of the game house along with a skee ball I have on order.

aliens-armageddon-arcade_(resized).png

Terminator_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #6352 3 years ago

Great news about the terminator salvation being a hit for guests.
    I actually found an HUO one along with a HUO big buck hunter HD. I am picking them up next week. Also have two Mario kart 2s coming along with a new skee ball.

I just went for it. Will post pics when everything arrives.

#6353 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Got salvation when it came out, still the main attraction every party I host. For some weird reason chicks dig that also. They keep saying : good anger management therapy lol

See above. Fail post. lol

#6361 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Always the same but you can choose your level and ajust difficulty. I have 2 very young sons and they play it almost every day. One of my sneaky trick to attrack them into my world : the game room. Also have many toys and collectibles that helps too lol. Bringing them into the gameroom makes them want to try new stuff and pinball is not the most attractive games to kids but it is growing on them and my older one is getting pretty good at Metallica. Even put Avengers action figures on each possible shot in my pin. It can be difficult for kids to understand pinball rules but by guiding them and telling them to aim for iron man and now captain america it becomes easier and more fun for them. So yeah, Terminator is repetitive and can be complete in 45 minutes. I don't play very often but you need variety. Pinball, vids, laser light shooters and racing games makes a game room more complete.

These are exactly my thoughts. I want a family fun center. Pinball will always be my favorite but it is not for everyone. I have spent more than a NIB BBB in the last couple months on non pinball stuff. I want all my friends, family and especially my kids to love the area. That is why I will have once everything ships, claw machine, slot machines, skeeball, shooters, linked drivers and of course pinball. The more I can get the kids into the area the more I can get them eventually into pinball.

Nos I just need everything to ship.

#6364 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

You must have a lot of space. I wanted to get a skee ball as well, but they are to big. I agree variety is nice. I have linked drivers always a favorite of guest, a shooter and Classic arcade, with a touch screen on the bar. 15 pins take up the rest. Wish I could buy my neighbors house and make it my arcade.

Long story but that is basically what happened. I have a 2000 square foot house I am turning into a game house. All black ceilings and game room area rugs throughout. I will be posting pics once all the new toys arrive.

#6369 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

WOW! You must be single. Any black light carpet?

No,but we did buy the neighbor house. My wife likes it because it is a family hobby. I do have black light carpeting but I have American DJ jelly domes lighting up, not black lights.

Can't wait until Tuesday to pick up the buck hunter and terminator.

1 week later
    #6404 3 years ago

Well I picked up a couple of the games. Still missing the Mario karts and the skee ball but I did get the buck hunter, terminator salvation and T2 arcade.
    So far only have got the big buck hunter into the house.

Tough with my two little boys.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #6450 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Hey guys looking for ideas to make the room less sterile. Beyond the pins, the walls are lifeless and I am really non-committal when it comes to artwork. Suggestions welcome.
    I thought some faux brick wall panels behind the pins which they sell at home depot just to give the space some dimension. Those bar stools are wrapped around a giant 4 person Multicade.

I was going to wait until I was done with my space to post a video. But this may be a little far out for you but I went with jelly domes for lighting.
    I also second the hue bulbs. I have six of those throughout the house.
    Also can never go wrong with neon.

2 weeks later
    #6542 3 years ago

For all you guys with nice arcade games, where do you buy them? I am looking for restored games from the 80's/90's.

I want Pacman to sell me some of his games!!!!

1 month later
    #7024 3 years ago

A couple of the game house. A long way to go but pretty good start. And the skeeball is a big hit

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#7028 3 years ago
    Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Love the TRON style skeeball machine
    What are your thoughts on the longevity of the Big Buck HD or Terminator Salvation shooters?
    I thought about getting one of these, Big Buck is cool, played one at our local arcade yesterday

With the shooters it depends what you are looking for. My 72 year old father and my 3 year old son love the terminator. But the terminator does get repetitive. We have a lot of parties and guests over and they love the terminator.

The big surprise to me was the big buck hunter. It was pretty much a throw in when I bought the terminator but it has turned out to be awesome. I love the game play it is very addicting. Plus the two player versus mode is just awesome. I will be upgrading to a larger monitor and buying all the add ons.

In summary the terminator is great for guests but if I could only keep one for myself it would be the big buck hunter and I do think it can survive in a HUO environment.

My space is built to entertain. I don't have a bunch of pin heads in my family or friends so I have to diversify the space. The skeeball has been a huge hit. I also have 2 linked Mario kart racers as well.
    I want a moto gp and a bubble hockey for the picture with all those neon signs in future.

Later this week I will get some pics of the upstairs which basically all done and houses 7 of my pins, an NBA Hangtime, a kegerator and a poker table.

#7033 3 years ago
    Quoted from jimjim66:

How popular are those with guests?
    Your line up is exactly some of the games I was thinking about adding to my game room. I played the terminator at Dave in Busters over the weekend in San Jose, I also played Big Buck Hunter there. I really thought both of those would be so cool.
    I want to diversify my game room someday. For a sit down driver I keep thinking about Mario Karts as they are just cool on head to head. Do they get stale? How big are they a hit with guests?

I am kind of disappointed to the reaction to the karts. Granted they are in a back room that is not finished yet but they have received the least use of all my recent purchases. My wife now really wants a moto gp which is a sit down bike game and that will probably end up replacing buck hunter and I will move the hunter to another room.

Of my new addition I would rank them
    1.skeeball- everyone loves it. It is easy and a game only takes 30 seconds. Great for young and old
    2. Terminator- great eye candy. Guests can't wait to pick up that gun and start blowing stuff up. My 3 year old loves it.
    3. Buck hunter- at first seems a bit hard but once you get in to it is awesome.
    4. Slot machines- I thought this was lame purchase but my dad really wanted these. Turns out they are played a lot especially by old people.
    5. Crane game- this like crack to young kids. They play if over and over.
    6. Mario karts- jury is still out. I am having a big party in two weeks but so far not played as much as I thought they would be.
    7. Ultimate arcade, mortal kombat 2, nba hang time, and terminator 2 arcade game. These basically get no love but I love them and I will be adding more reconditioned vids in the future because they remind of my youth. Next on the list is outrun for me.

I will do a video tour next week so everyone can see the flow and the amount of space I still have available.

#7034 3 years ago

Here is the pic of the moto gp. I know I will lose my ass on financially but it will look in my space and it is going to be a super pain getting it in.

image_(resized).jpg

5 months later
    #7862 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks like THE original.

Interested on how this received. Always looking for new ideas to keep the non-pinheads interested.

#7866 2 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

New addition to my game room. The 80's, they're baaaaaack:

Interested on how this received. Always looking for new ideas to keep the non-pinheads interested.

#7869 2 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

This is a great game for all ages, where up to four players compete against each other. He who grabs the power grows very large and eats the opponents, and when everyone's the same size, you can bump your pac man into your opponent and slam it into the ghost - win.
    Beautiful LCD 32 in. flat screen is the countertop. The machine is heavy - 230 lbs. or so, and it's big. But an absolute blast. The marquee is almost 9 ft. tall, so you need the overhead room. And four bar stools to complete the setup if you want. You can stand and play as an adult, but kids would prefer to sit because of its height.
    You will find more of your crowd gathers toward it than you'd expect.

Did you buy new? How long have you had it for? Thanks, Mike

4 months later
    #8502 2 years ago

I have a dream home arcade and it is pretty clunky. I know it is still hyperspin but were they able to make it easier to navigate and do all the games work?

11 months later
    #10654 1 year ago

Redo my terminator. I going to keep pestering you until you hook me up with some of your awesome work . Lol

2 months later
    #10954 1 year ago

Well I finally got some updated pics of our game house. Started as a huge poker player/party house and is now converting more to family fun center.

First up the kitchen

64F9D596-950B-4B57-9C2D-5CB1A26C9901 (resized).jpegFB47EABE-BB4B-4344-9651-9057DE368DEC (resized).jpeg
    #10955 1 year ago

Next a bedroom. TV has NES classic with wireless remotes. I would highly recommend them.

381C10B9-4003-421F-9DE9-0D4B7EC0C1C3 (resized).jpeg40C57A7F-4F6A-4A6B-BC4A-03CAC06FB4D9 (resized).jpegB95FA4FE-17AF-4852-ACC5-35147B3C9A76 (resized).jpeg
    #10956 1 year ago

Hallway. My dad loves slots, so I buy him a slot machine every year for his birthday.

6CA0F9F4-251F-418A-AE5F-E8DB9880CF35 (resized).jpeg8F7EE118-96BE-4A57-8F0F-08695D2A046A (resized).jpeg
    #10957 1 year ago

Next another bedroom

175C44B8-7FF8-4901-99E6-A9B9DA85E02D (resized).jpeg4AE8DCFA-FB4A-453A-8636-A4EEF067CEF0 (resized).jpeg518E48AC-953A-4569-9C4C-DF553CC36E49 (resized).jpegDFB139FB-5AFF-4166-8297-699A3AC549E2 (resized).jpeg
    #10959 1 year ago

Family room

897EC41D-21AA-4BA2-A2D4-BFB66262BE6A (resized).jpegB15A7851-FC8F-4174-AC4F-E31721C15D17 (resized).jpegE6FBF98E-830E-4433-AE95-C0A52895266F (resized).jpeg
    #10960 1 year ago

Upstairs

7515968A-09F2-4DAA-89C0-23A37450BE27 (resized).jpegA594A239-A279-4ADB-BB1B-E0CFF3D895AE (resized).jpegBB907FE6-8E9D-4899-9EDB-8C9A3D42D8E2 (resized).jpeg

#10961 1 year ago
    082C70AC-A9B6-41DB-9A1C-4B819CB5E589 (resized).jpeg4E045EC5-890C-4069-A0F3-00C2C3EF05BD (resized).jpeg5EF1B07D-CD75-42AB-9ED3-D240B2AA258A (resized).jpeg6882A8E9-9602-4CDF-87F4-FD7D8E9148CC (resized).jpegA2C7C242-6069-457E-94D2-3BD2844BBB20 (resized).jpegB4E02BE4-FF7C-4C45-966F-21490C9E368E (resized).jpegC88027A7-BBF1-4376-A2CE-11F710B8C3E9 (resized).jpegEE25AA9F-699D-42F9-BF82-4239271D6FFA (resized).jpeg
    #10962 1 year ago

I want to add another moto GP and possibly a couple more Mario karts then the main house would be close to done. Also all the jelly domes (lighting) are linked and go to the beat of the music.

Then it will be time tackle the garage. I can get some big boy games in there. We have big plans for in there DDR, JP and possibly a battle pod.

#10963 1 year ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Sir I think you will have to create your own thread for your “game house”. This one is for us broke asses who merely have a room.
    Nicely done though!

There are some much nicer places on here. I think we have done pretty good with the space that we were working with. If we started from scratch this wouldn’t be the ideal set up but it sure is a fun place to hang out.

#10967 1 year ago
    Quoted from japespin:

jorge5240 That is AMAZING. Do you ever open up the house to other local pinsiders/poker players? I’m next door to you in San Ramon. Also... Dubs, baby.

The house is actually located in copperopolis on lake Tulloch. Is it about a hundred miles from San Ramón. If anyone ever makes it up that way and wants to stop but let me know. Lots of fun.
    I do have a couple games for sale, IJ4, Spider-Man and family guy. Going to buy a Maiden and probably move one of my games from DUBLIN to the lake because those games never get played and are top tier.

#10968 1 year ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Damn!!!! Smart choice having McGruff and Padme’ standing guard over the place.

I have a T-800 on the way for my 40th birthday in August. Told the kids if they are bad they need to sit in time out with him

5C11C1F5-AAF9-4482-99BE-47783C4C95A9 (resized).jpeg
    #10969 1 year ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I come to the bay area once or twice a year. Would like to see the room with the "Live Nudes."

You about 10 years and two kids too late to see any true live nudes.

#10970 1 year ago

We have a lot of parties so I figured I give a list of what gets played by different demographics and most in general.

1 Pac-Man battle royale. This was a great buy. Kids love it, not intimidating, great drinking game. If you have the room it is a great purchase.
    2 terminator salvation kids love it easy to play. Is repetitive but for parties a big hit.
    3 moto GP my kids love it. It is probably second favorite to Pac-Man right now. Adult males seem to love it. Want a second one to race.
    4 skeeball easy and can play a quick game. Gets lots of play.
    5 claw machine- my dad laughed at me when I bought this but a huge hit. We let the kids win as many prizes as possible and then let them each take one home.
    6 slot machines- older people love the slots. Like crack to them. My wife is a pretty big fan as well.
    7. Poker table- used to get hundreds of hours of play. Sadly had kids and my games have dried up. Miss this one

Things that I thought get more play-
    Mario carts. They do alright but kids sometimes can’t reach the pedals.

Bubble hockey just got it but takes some skill and intimidating to some.

Big buck hunter- great game. I love it but just not easy to walk up and play. Doesn’t get the play I thought it would. Have zombies which you think would be a big hit.

Finally and unfortunately pinball. If I don’t have a group of middle aged dudes over the odds out I will have a bunch four player games started that are never finished. I love pins and they are for me. But for our parties not the biggest hits.

On the list once I get more spaces-
    DDR- wife wants one bad
    Jurassic Park arcade- whole family wants one
    Battle pod. This is mad dad’s baby. I know it is linear but this is what the man wants.
    Dart machine- I want one because I like drinking games but my wife is scared the kids will kill themselves
    Whac a mole- this for the kids. Think they would love it.

#10973 1 year ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

All your rooms look great but man I sure wouldn't want you Cal. electric bill.

Funny you say that. We have an electrician coming next week to split circuits and add a panel. We are at about max capacity and when I add another GP and expand in the garage it won’t take it as is.

Bill isn’t bad because I only run everything during parties. Otherwise I will only turn on a room or two.

#10974 1 year ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

How bout one of those stand up Hungry Hungry Hippos?!

Just check that out. That would be pretty cool. Anyone have any other games they would suggest throw them out there.

#10979 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

So if I understand this correctly you took your lake house and just made it into one big game room/house?
    Awsome

My family has had property on the lake for many years. Our neighbors wanted to sell their house a few years ago and prices were low, so my dad bought the house to protect his property. I used the house and had the upstairs for a gameroom. Than my wife and I got our own house and turned the other house into full on game house.

I met my wife on the lake and we love it here. The plan is to move here one day and escape the bay.

#10982 1 year ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Jorge- if possible I would like to know where you buy your slot machines, and also, maybe a link for the wireless NES controllers.
    Your game room-house and the selection is great, just great. Whack a Mole would be awesome too, I see those pop up at Captain's Auction. Its a fun one to play and can get competitive with adults believe it or not.
    I get by Copperopolis a fair amount as I have some friends in Angels Camp. Also would like to stop by to visit the "upstairs" part with "live nudes". Wait, I mean, to play pinball! Actually that area is on my radar as a possible retirement venue, I have checked out the real estate there and there are some good possibilities for homes with extra buildings for something like this And lots of golf too.

Bought the wireless controllers on eBay. Can’t seem to get the link but they were like $20 bucks and work awesome. Way better than the four foot cord that comes with the classic.

I buy my slots from gamblers oasis. Mike is awesome to deal with and very helpful. Just do a web search or PM me.

You wouldn’t slots would be good in a home environment but they are addicting as hell.

This area is amazing for retirement. Lots to do relatively inexpensive. I used to work at saddle creek which is top level golf course in the summers while I was in college.
    Lake tulloch is one of only two lakes in california that can have homes built on the water and since the lake is a holding lake it stays full year round and is always clean.
    Great community, I know all my neighbors and have a beer with many of them.

#10985 1 year ago
    Quoted from Raegor:

jorge, where do you get your neon signs from? Looking for a few myself.

Mostly craigslist, some eBay. I have someone locally that has made me some neon signs but she is not cheap.

My wife told me I could only have one neon in our actual house here so I chose this one. It is 6 feet long. Lol

D0CED762-5713-4045-A808-E031C0D245D3 (resized).jpeg
    #10986 1 year ago

Had some friend over and they had great time on lake and we crushed the game house. Again kids loved Pac-Man and The claw machine.

When they left I have sat somewhat intoxicated and turned everything off and rocked the music and jelly domes. Just wanted to say the domes are an amazing product and add unbelievable ambiance. They are legit. I have them linked throughout the house with music controlled in each room.
    Awesome product!
    I have 6 going right now and soon to be 9.

#10992 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Very nice, is it one of those full size/scale exoskeletons?

Yes full size. It is a gift I am not supposed to know about. I guess they don’t make them anymore and my dad had to purchase it from Australia.

I have wanted one for many years but could never pull the trigger.

A4A19632-A61C-432D-8F5B-0BDDF4907D36 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #11032 1 year ago

I have bit the bullet and have ordered another moto GP and an Iron Maiden. Hopefully have them in 10to 14 days. Wanted them for my 40th birthday party which is August 4th.

Pics to follow once I set it up.

#11042 1 year ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

Those with an arcade and theater room...is it worth it for parties or would you rather have the space for more games? Our basement is mostly social. I currently have a space marked off for a nice sized theater. Currently have 3 pinballs, driving arcade, fighting arcade, bubble hockey, professional dartboard, and pool/ping pong table. Just don’t want to jump in and find out we never use it. Thoughts?

My theater is also great for sporting events. Do football in there every Sunday in the winter and UFC.

I want a dart machine but my wife thinks my kids will kill each other with it. But it definitely on my list

#11078 1 year ago

Pick up my T-800 tomorrow. I can’t wait. My dad had to special order him from Australia for my birthday.

I just said F-it for my 40th and am blowing up the budget, got an Iron Maiden and Moto Gp on order.

Updated game house pics soon

#11092 1 year ago

Getting closer to setting him up!

EE2C4513-BF71-4F76-8416-2C34B20FB343 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #11221 11 months ago

The second Moto has arrived. Unfortunately have to now take it apart to get in the house.

23152F2C-1E4F-4592-AC9D-280E10CF6D34 (resized).jpeg
    #11222 11 months ago

Got this guy in the house but still deciding where he fits best. My 5 year old hates him. Lol

E1196AFE-2D95-4F14-BB94-1A7AE792B8DB (resized).jpeg
    #11254 11 months ago

Got the cab in for the GP yesterday. Today the hard part. Have to take apart the base to get it in.

58637382-0EEF-4A14-A36D-F9CCCAA8D3DA (resized).jpeg
    #11255 11 months ago

My sons was a little scared of endo. So we gave him some style.

Hopefully once I get the Gp set up today I will take some pics of the new set up.

BF0D8A27-3B6B-4E79-9686-93A42D44895C (resized).jpeg
    #11265 11 months ago

Finally got everything rolling.

I don’t know if the T-800 will live in the kitchen forever because he takes up a lot of room but we will be there atleast through my 40th birthday.

Special thanks to Jonathan from ASOA for helping me with the second moto GP.

10D37D34-5D35-43AB-AD2E-16DF88F5736C (resized).jpeg1939F20C-D73C-42BA-8910-02F15A4FA9E2 (resized).jpeg412766DA-C6EE-4956-90E5-771610C873B6 (resized).jpeg5890C3C4-D45A-4933-AC73-131FCF2727CD (resized).jpegF150EA60-5576-445F-91F1-E4BE0FC5EAE2 (resized).jpeg
    #11273 11 months ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Do you happen to have any Grey Goose vodka?

I used to have lighted shelves for bottles. Then that area was taken over by games. I need to find more wall area for the shelves because they are pretty bad ass. Since the shelves came down a couple of those bottles have mysteriously disappeared.

07F32B78-F0B5-43AD-B5B5-70B6C3875D38 (resized).jpegDCEE2306-46C8-42DF-8260-87002CD7345B (resized).jpeg
    #11274 11 months ago
    Quoted from neverahighscore:

My T is tougher than your T!
    [quoted image]

Your guy is tougher but my guy is way more down to party!

#11275 11 months ago
    F6DF6260-BD95-4429-841D-B82B73287AE9 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #11668 9 months ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Heres some more recent pictures of the two game rooms since I moved a bunch of stuff around.
    Most of the pins are in one room, but theres overflow into the arcade room.
    More games are in the garage, but were waiting till the summer is over and were going to insulate it and put in a mini split and make it a 3rd game room.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where do you guys find all these vids? I am always looking but never see anything like that and if I do they priced more than pinball.

#11714 9 months ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Here is my current line up for my game room. Its packed. I can only fit 7 pins in there. My EM games are in the garage along with 2 Taxis. But I really like my line up. I know to get something different I gotta give up one of these in the game room. So many great games out there. [quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That family guy looks super familiar. I hope you are enjoying it!

1 month later
    #11923 7 months ago
    Quoted from neverahighscore:

Rearrangement of upper gameroom. Flows better and easier to take off the pin glass than before.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

I love your dedication to Terminator. Those game look sick!

1 week later
    #12039 7 months ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Here you go...
    [quoted image]

Do you mind me asking what were the around about cost for those life size figures? I got a life terminator earlier this year for my birthday and it is pretty awesome.

#12041 7 months ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

I wanted a terminator...They are not cheap.

They were all gone and my dad had to have it shipped in from Australia for my birthday. You can find them cheaper here in the states but my dad wanted new and make sure I got it. I love it but surprisingly most of guest are not that impressed by it. I would love the life size dead pool to go along with my LE.

3 weeks later
    #12249 6 months ago

Just starting my game house expansion into the garage. Doesn’t look like much now but have already started meeting with electrician and drywall. Should be done by mid spring.
    The DDR camw a little early but they don’t come up for sale to often around me so I went for it.

3FB82397-3155-41DA-8F32-C34C381806EB (resized).jpegB7D66D1D-A81A-4F35-B0E3-76E7AAA99438 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #12404 6 months ago

I wanted to thank Spencer on here for giving me some info on the Neca stand up figures. Bought this groot and love it! Going to look awesome in the gamehouse. Dead pool next!

48280839-ABDD-46C1-A092-D04FEC4B5CA1 (resized).jpeg
    #12459 5 months ago

Looking for recommendations on a basketball arcade game. Only issue is the ceiling height is 105 and a lot of games are 108. I don’t know if I can adjust it to make some of the larger games work? Looking new unless I can find something used in super solid shape.

Dart machine. I was going to get the galaxy 3 home edition but then I saw the fire edition. Don’t know much about darts but looking for info.

Thanks again

1 week later
    #12509 5 months ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

I moved a few games around in the gameroom today and turned them on so I thought I would post a pic.
    Guess I like toppers!
    POTC LE will be here in a week with another topper!
    [quoted image]

You are pretty close to me.

Anyway how do you like the golden T? I have lots of arcade games and that is one I have never got into. But I haven’t played it in over 10 years.

#12513 5 months ago

Making progess

Before

5211E542-372D-473E-9BD1-1237131CA880 (resized).jpeg77D99057-812F-4E81-84B8-FC4BC82DB387 (resized).jpeg
    #12514 5 months ago

Now

4DAEED8E-3302-4888-97C4-213F44C6C876 (resized).jpeg89C08FB0-75EA-4D6C-ABEF-5161DDFC49C2 (resized).jpeg
    #12515 5 months ago

Still a ways to go.

More toys waiting to be installed

6B5CF04D-0858-490A-9392-F3F04BCD9EBE (resized).jpeg
    #12516 5 months ago

Groot approves!

3F1828C8-6FDC-45A6-B9A8-CF225F3432E8 (resized).jpeg
    #12519 5 months ago
    Quoted from Micky:

I have a baby Groot on order also!

He is really nice. I am happy with the quality for the price. I have a life sized dead pool still in box, waiting for the garage to be finished to unleash him.

#12522 5 months ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Where did you get that groot?

amazon.com link »

I paid $273 but here is the info.

#12544 5 months ago

Deadpool has decided to join the party!

A6265B2A-A704-43B9-9116-F33C70466EEA (resized).jpeg
    #12550 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Did you ask your wife before you purchased?? Ha Ha
    Pretty cool.Please post a link of where to buy.

I actually asked my wife and she said no and I bought it anyway. LOL. Now that we got it she thinks it is pretty cool.

I bought it locally from a card shop in San Francisco called Cards and Comics Central but you can get them online but I was able to get it cheaper. If you are in the bay reach out to Herbert, he is super cool. He had one more Dead Pool and has connections side show products.

#12551 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Did you ask your wife before you purchased?? Ha Ha
    Pretty cool.Please post a link of where to buy.

He is actually a place holder. I am going to move the T-800 out there and that will really scare the shit out of people. Dead Pool is my bartender. He is going behind the LED bar I have on order that should be here sometime next week!

#12555 5 months ago

So I bought a ddr just to mess around with and found out my wife loves it. So I have decided to clean it up and semi restore it.

This speaker was rocking awesome.

98B1B431-1A0E-40CC-9517-DD6F8EA47B6B (resized).jpeg
    #12556 5 months ago

More better!

0DA37817-8265-4A64-834C-267B7D02B21B (resized).jpeg
    #12558 5 months ago

I still have to paint the pads but the poles were pretty bad so I sent them out to be powder coated. Look pretty sweet now.

935D3FE7-7A0C-46A4-B150-2360C7C39FFD (resized).jpeg
    #12622 5 months ago

More deliveries

54363077-0853-4284-846F-C2E07C119C23 (resized).jpeg82E6A507-8AE3-4661-85B0-2F1E702A2215 (resized).jpeg
    #12624 5 months ago

Getting ready for the domes and speakers

81A54BC6-E8DF-41B7-BD22-CCFE43E3FDFC (resized).jpeg
    #12641 5 months ago
    Quoted from Olaa:

Gameroom update
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Jeolous of that alien!!

Nice set up

#12658 5 months ago

Got the LED bar. Will post some pictures with the lights on but I have this video for now. Very happy how it came

#12659 5 months ago

Some pics of the bar!

8922D31C-AC78-4994-81EA-8AD7810B0E17 (resized).jpegDBF72322-6D88-434A-822B-0A7A10220D0F (resized).jpegF217D09D-45EA-4446-98EF-6D84CADCB031 (resized).jpeg
    #12661 5 months ago

Long couple days, running wire. Finally have domes and speakers working. The new garage area is now linked to the house so any music playing in the house can be played in the new area. All zone controlled so I can turn down or off the area in the garage if playing DDR or another game.

Jelly domes are now all linked as well. With a master unit controlling all other units throughout the house. The master is closest to the sub and operates off of bass. The whole house not pulses in sequence. I do still need add one more dome upstairs.

Still waiting for Galaxy Fire dart game that was supposed to be here five hours ago.

9FFE5130-C289-41C4-A920-B36E0375B0BC (resized).jpegBF06772D-2453-4786-ABDF-C0F22DE99CB1 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #12832 4 months ago

Still a ways away from setting everything up, but set up the G Fire to check it out. My dad obsolutley loves it!!!

1535E3CB-8BAD-4996-92F0-0AC918A99F51 (resized).jpeg
    #12855 4 months ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Setting up... still lots to do to get to day 1

Thumbs up on the style and lighting for sure!

2 weeks later
    #12990 3 months ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Hey guys got some new stuff in so this is my gameroom so far!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Love variety! That is how I roll too.

#13011 3 months ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

How Cool!!! Love the variety!
    can you please tell us more about your music system, the touch screen and the apps you are using?

Would really love the touch screen music system, but I am nowhere technical and don’t know where to start. Do they sell a system for dummies?

Right now I am running everything off my iPhone using a rocket fish blue tooth connector. Would love the touch screen on the wall for looks and if it played music videos while the music was playing that would be awesome as well.

#13012 3 months ago

While we are at it, I am manually turning off all power strips for my games, what is the best remote system to do so? I bought one a few year back and it failed over time. I would assume there are better options available now?

#13016 3 months ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

These have been on sale twice in the last week (B&H and Amazon) for $54 if you want that option.
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1433487-REG/tp_link_hs300_smart_wi_fi_power.html
    I wired three circuits just for my games.

Can you have multiple units in a house? How does that work with the WiFi connection? I have lots of rooms with different games.

Thanks

#13024 3 months ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

Hope I’m not boring anyone with all the progress photos, but here’s a couple more...
    Now just decorate the walls ~n~ stuff
    Also I finally got to set up and play a few games on my TNA that’s been sitting wrapped up since I bought it a over a month ago. (Probably the reason for the recent motivation )

Not boring at all. Just wait until I post pictures of more boxes arriving later this week without anything set up. That is probably boring but exciting at the same time.

1 week later
    #13046 3 months ago

Basket ball game has arrived!

401491A7-2B53-4C7C-AE86-FFA84CD0E295 (resized).jpeg5FD67AB1-179A-4EA3-8B8C-BB6A14C36846 (resized).jpeg
    #13047 3 months ago

Still a ways from being done. But got the carpet rolled out and some games in their proper places.

Battle pod hopefully arrives late this week/early next week.

75EEA4C8-4767-4E00-8E5B-0B0E53C6C62E (resized).jpeg4D1C9B85-5366-420D-A581-5BAF7D15C9A5 (resized).jpeg7F8BEC9F-C1E9-459B-882B-493D55B8F7E6 (resized).jpeg
    #13051 3 months ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

I am going to order me some that same design! What do you suggest for the lighting? I was thinking some uv strips under the cab of pins.

That would certainly work. I used to use similar lighting.

Now I use RGB LED lighting. Mostly jelly domes as the whole house is linked with them and they are synced together. The RGB LED does have an effect on the glow in the dark carpet and does make it pop just like black light.

#13071 3 months ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

If you're ever playing that game and you're up by 31 points, don't let up.

3 championships in 4 years. If I can accomplish that I will feel pretty good.

#13074 3 months ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I would hope so when they have everyone in the league worth an isht not named LeBron.

We will get back to game room stuff.

How did that work out for LeBron this year?

I think the other 29 teams would have be happy to switch places.

One game, they are probably going to win the title and then Durant will leave. And guess what, they will still be the favorite next year.

Now back to the awesome game rooms. And where the heck is my battle pod???

#13104 3 months ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

My basement with arcade, 11 seat bar and 10 seat theater. It gets a lot of use.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have a DDR too. How much use does that bad dog get for you?

What is the vertigo game?

Overall awesome!

#13112 3 months ago

Everyone is stepping up their game. These are bars and rooms look great.

I love how everyone’s idea of a game room is different. All may not be my personal style but I appreciate the work and time put into them.

2 weeks later
    #13177 75 days ago

While I impatiently wait for my battle pod, I bought one of these today.

Seems pretty cool. I am sure the kids will love it! Lol

https://www.infinitybeerpong.com/

#13178 75 days ago
    0239F7E2-D814-4690-8A4A-D5F35EE17C79 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #13308 59 days ago

After over a 3 month wait the Battle Pod should be arriving this weekend if all goes well.

I will post some pics of the new game area after it's arrival. The garage expansion really turned out great and guests are loving it even without the Pod!

#13310 59 days ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Man I wish you weren't 428 miles away I would love to see it all with my own eyes. What a dream of mine to have a whole house dedicated to fun. It's been very cool to watch develop over the years. By chance have you done a video walk through I missed with the new lighting and stuff?

I need to do a walk through. I will in the next couple weeks. I want everything to be perfect and as you guys know there usually is always something to improve and work on so I never feel like it is done. But I am very happy with how the garage turned out.

Going to have a party with over 30 people this weekend so it should be fun. Crossing fingers that the BP shows up.

Last thing my neighbors think I am insane!!!!

#13326 58 days ago

I am starting to think this battle pod is cursed.
    1. First there was a cracked plastic they had to get parts.
    2. The dongle was missing for the game that added the bonus level. This took 6 weeks to special order from japan.
    3. Finally game is ready and delivery truck breaks down.

I just don’t know what to say.

#13328 58 days ago

Well now tomorrow is the day. I will believe it when I see it.

#13342 57 days ago

We r in business!!! Post more pics later but very happy!!!
    30C0A80D-6DEE-40F4-9B59-54102A540FD9 (resized).jpeg38477724-4953-40ED-AFE5-477BB6681532 (resized).jpeg647D5A31-0E99-4D8A-8249-D6D18A02829E (resized).jpeg

#13353 56 days ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Holy Shit! How much did that thing cost?? (that's what everyone on here really wants to know). Congrats, sir! That game is amazing!

It was 16k. I wouldn’t admit spending that kind of money to the average person but people here buy more expensive games than that. It really completes the room.

The guy who dropped it off said it was the nicest he has seen and he deals with a lot of celebrities in the so cal.

I want to thank Tony O from Betson who had been awesome to deal with and Jeff who delivered the game was also amazing. If you want something special PM me and I will pass on their info. They were great to deal with.

#13355 56 days ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

That's reasonable but hell I thought the one I saw for 31k wasn't that far out either. Man I got a problem for sure. LOL. Now you have to make a video of your awesome space.

I am going to make a video. Just need to have the time. Having a huge party tonight!

#13366 56 days ago

O boy am I hurting this AM. I have crossed over and am now 40, those hang overs hurt a lot more now!

Had a bunch of people, probably over 30, for my wife’s birthday, with half being kids. They loved everything and BattlePod got so much play. I love pinball but love all arcades more! It brings me such joy to see kids playing all the different games. In a perfect world they would all just play pinball but that is not the case. I am fighting against fortinite and every time they have fun in the house it is a win!

#13367 56 days ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

No offense intended to either of you. That pod is awesome!
    This made me laugh at how insane this hobby is.

I totally agree but this was my dad’s dream purchase so I went in halves with him. So it ended up costing me less than a NIB LE. Will I get my money out of it like those games? Probably not but life is short and this was a dream piece. Sometimes u got to go for it!

Only one day in but the kids are loving it and that brings a big smile to my face!

Also my wife was talking shit because she thought it would be too big but it fits perfectly!

Next year a JP and some more pinball and then I will be done!!! (Yeah right)

#13369 56 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I got ya jorge5240. I really enjoy watching others play my games more than I like to play them myself.

To watch all the kids play the different games was so
    Much fun. Yes, I bought a beer pong table and the teenagers were going crazy on it with their parents permission. But it was the fact of introducing them to something new. Not sitting there staring at their fucking IPhones. Maybe I will get flamed but if my kids can make relationships and deal with people, I am of the belief they will be successful.

Hungover rant completed.

The night was successful.

Now to go throw up in the corner before anyone wakes up!

#13374 56 days ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I believe it went into his garage part of the "Game House".

Yes. We did not dissemble it. Just shoved it in the garage. I have taken apart my share of games but there is no way this one was making it in the house. That is why we expanded into the garage, some things just would not fit
    in the house.

#13384 55 days ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Just how freaking big is it??? and heavy
    i don't think it will fit thru my door

I don’t think it would ever fit through a standard door. Set up it is 6 feet by 5.5 feet and weighs 825 pounds. I know it comes apart into two pieces but fortunately we did not have to do that to get in the garage but is huge.

#13386 54 days ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

just a forklift ............

That is how they got it on the trailer. It took seriously like 8 large dudes to get it off the trailer and into the garage. Without all the people we would have had to take it apart for sure. Got lucky that it was Memorial Day and had lots of friends around.

#13389 53 days ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

[quoted image]

Yeah, I partied a little too hard and didn’t feel like doing much. My schedule is a bit screwed but video and pics coming soon.

#13402 52 days ago

As you guys are probably aware, I have expanded the game area into the garage. The garage looks pretty finished but what are you guys doing to cover those ugly garage doors. I am going to insulate them and then was just going to use a black sheet but was wondering if you guys have any better solutions.

Thanks again

#13405 52 days ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

You should probably make it so it is still convenient to open. That way it’s easier for you to bring the Star Wars pod to my place

I took down one of the garage door openers. But the other one is staring for sure. If not how would I get my Jurassic Park in next year!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 49.00
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    $ 11.95
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 17.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 445.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 299.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside