Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimjim66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5231 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Suggestion to moderators....
    This is a "pics" of game room thread. After 5 years, this thread has become enormous. There are more posts in this thread with comments and no pics than there are of pics of game rooms. Trying to find game rooms Seen in the past to reference back to is nearly impossible and a huge time drain.
    My suggestion: go back through the thread from day one and delete all posts that have no pic in them. Then, on a weekly basis, delete the same to keep it current. Make that a rule of this topic. All non pics posts are deleted after one week.
    If people have questions about someone's game room, then they can PM them.
    If some game rooms are being shared "in progress", then have that person start a dedicated thread for their game room. That way, we can all find the progress quickly in one spot without having to look through pages and pages of "hey I am jealous", " wish you were closer", and "wish I was rich" posts to get to actual PICS....which is what this thread is supposed to be.
    Thank you all for your consideration.
    To moderator: I will offer my time to "clean up" this particular thread if you agree and need assistance.
    Dave

Maybe just have a separate thread with links. Keep this one as is, but have another one for quick references.

The problem with deleting comments is when people as a question on "Where did you buy that?", "How did you do that", that information gets lost as well as the fluff you want to eliminate.

9 months later
    #7031 7 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I also have 2 linked Mario kart racers as well

How popular are those with guests?

Your line up is exactly some of the games I was thinking about adding to my game room. I played the terminator at Dave in Busters over the weekend in San Jose, I also played Big Buck Hunter there. I really thought both of those would be so cool.

I want to diversify my game room someday. For a sit down driver I keep thinking about Mario Karts as they are just cool on head to head. Do they get stale? How big are they a hit with guests?

5 months later
    #7958 7 years ago

Kinda the purpose of the whole thread. People from simple means, to people who are blessed, all showing off what they have with stories on how they got it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimjim66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=jimjim66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.