Topic Stats

• 13,897 posts
  • 1,710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 709 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,377 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15688473187176823571493391847452 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184847751 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184946184 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184920596 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_185013953 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190918_184958527 (resized).jpg
    20190917_125326 (resized).jpg
    FAA2C6BB-D1A2-4A77-963B-51585A9DA6C9 (resized).jpeg
    received_641975349614799 (resized).jpeg
    received_1764228700379749 (resized).jpeg
    received_512930622841088 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190913_104804775 (resized).jpg
    0589A254-C51A-4AE6-AD4B-E4264AF4F2DC (resized).jpeg
    5B54F353-17B7-4E88-9D89-2EC39501167A (resized).jpeg
    20190915_165520 (resized).jpg
    20190915_165527 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4122 4 years ago

Dr_Spaceman - killer setup. Great collection, too.

3 weeks later
    #4268 4 years ago

Sweet lineup kosmo! Looks a bit tight in that room, though.

1 month later
    #4576 4 years ago

Killer gameroom, thunderstorm! Love the carpet and the startup/shutdown sequence. Man that's cool.

2 weeks later
    #4661 4 years ago

Nice foureyedcharlie!

1 week later
    #4759 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Looks cool to me.

Same here. Killer pins, awesome room.

#4800 4 years ago

That's just awesome, rotordave. Living the dream right there.

1 month later
    #5088 4 years ago

That's awesome, sleaz! Is there a secret entrance to the bat-pin-cave?

1 week later
    #5124 3 years ago

Nice collection pinhead87!

3 weeks later
    #5271 3 years ago

Great collection, grs. You have all my favs.

2 weeks later
    #5367 3 years ago

Great collection, wierpinball!

1 month later
    #5593 3 years ago

Pretty cool vibe, pindan. Those juke boxes look pretty cool. Great collection of pins, too.

3 weeks later
    #5740 3 years ago

PhilGreg - you have the bar thing nailed. Love it. Best clock ever!

1 week later
    #5776 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

My low budget man cave. No bling, no fancy nothing. Ok actually I just pulled out my Bally games that were in storage for over 10 years.
    Did a mock setup to see what it will look like when I redo the room this year. Most of the They were all bought as projects and haven't been touched except for the Xenon I recently got from jkashani.

Room looks cool as is. Maybe ditch the wood paneling but that floor looks awesome.

2 weeks later
    #5921 3 years ago

HappilyMarried05 - Wow, that is packed. Can you take the glass of all games like that?

3 months later
    #6418 3 years ago

Place looks real nice, Nevus. I have the same problem with gutters at my house. They are always full of leaves and with the pounding downpours we get, I doubt any gutter will work.

3 weeks later
    #6591 3 years ago

What an awesome basement, znet. Fun stuff and treasures everywhere you look. Love the slot cars, too. I dig out my 1/32 slot cars for my boys every summer. Cars go super fast so lots of fun. Track takes up a whole room so wish I had a basement like yours.

1 week later
    #6660 3 years ago

Picked up a minty Shadow this weekend. Really like having 4 pins side by side. Starting to feel like a collection and now the whole family can play pins at same time. My gameroom/office is not much. I picked up a few neons not long ago so getting there. Wish I had a basement like you guys up north.

DSC_8268b_(resized).jpg

DSC_8284b_(resized).jpg

#6668 3 years ago
    Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Looks like you were able to make it down to pick it up! Hope you were happy with it...prob the nicest shadow I've seen unrestored!

Got it on Saturday with my 2 boys. I was a little worried about the weather but things worked out. John was super cool and let my boys play his super nice games. Loved his restored AFM he got from Chris. You guys weren't kidding about this Shadow. I am amazed just how clean it is under the play field. Only downside is the sanctum wall drop target not working right. Think it just needs some tweaking. My boys are loving it. One even said it was better than Congo and he really likes Congo!

#6688 3 years ago

Sparky - what is that r2d2? Looks awesome. Cool pin room!

#6725 3 years ago

Love that carpet, Damon! So trippy.

#6753 3 years ago

I got a cheap party bulb in a busted old lamp in my room. Bulb was only a few bucks, spins, and kicks out a decent lightshow. Kids love it.

1 month later
    #7115 3 years ago

Ultimate chill area, onemoresean - love it!

#7149 3 years ago

Super cool basement, netman! You have all kinds of stuff going on with different vibes. Really like that.

3 weeks later
    #7283 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bryno:

Apart from the rain pissing in, the wall on three sides are at subsoil level. Tanking should sort that out.
    It's a concrete floor. No Radon issues. It was originally used as an old bakery back in the day.

Post some pics. I remember someone doing a basement build in an old building a while back. He kept it all brick, concrete, and exposed plumbing. Love that look.

1 month later
    #7468 2 years ago

Nice, Cam! Never seen anyone with there own penalty box. That would be great for misbehaving kids lol.

6 months later
    #8479 2 years ago

My current lineup. My boys are having a birthday party so I got them all on. Boys played for a bit but as usual they quickly made it upstairs for video games. One boy seemed really geeked out on the pins, though.

20170428_192458 (resized).jpg

#8529 2 years ago

Ultra cool, jack. Cool, classy, geeky, and a little odd. Love it!

1 month later
    #8663 2 years ago
    Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

How did you get the dialed in already!?

I was going to ask same thing. Nice collection!

3 weeks later
    #8830 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

What I used were white led Christmas tree bulbs, like $8 on ebay for a string of 100. It comes with a controller with 8 or 9 effects that you use a push button on the controller to control. I taped black craft paper on the back to cover the big holes and for big inserts I double up'd the leds. Gorilla tape is the best for taping all the wires down. Took about a couple hours to do one pf but man do they look great.

Man, those look awesome. I vote your gameroom best ever. Seriously.

1 month later
    #9001 2 years ago

tatman - killer setup. Love the bar and fun stuff everywhere.

4 months later
    #9824 1 year ago

Lot's of changes at end of 2017. Sold Getaway. Got BSD on loan. Today I traded ST for TZ (plus cash of course). Love pinball! Happy new year!

20171231_192444 (resized).jpg

#9847 1 year ago

That paneling takes me back to good times. Never seen a ceiling that low. Love the space, though.

1 month later
    #10052 1 year ago

Super cool, hooch! Love to see updates in the future.

3 weeks later
    #10235 1 year ago

Gorilla Biscuits - that boom boxes are illegal sign is awesome. Great collection, too!

1 week later
    #10333 1 year ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

My wife had a party last week with a bunch of her girlfriends. They all decided to play pinball so my wife sent me a picture while I was stuck at work.
    My kind of pinball party too.

That's an unusual pic!

#10355 1 year ago

UFO lamp is ridiculously awesome! More pics!

2 weeks later
    #10459 1 year ago

Having a pole and big hole in the floor seems like a real bad idea in a dimly lit arcade room imo. Add in drinking as you usually do in such an environment and that would be bad things waiting to happen.

1 week later
    #10529 1 year ago

lol. I have BSD, Congo, and Shadow in the same order in my gameroom. I have the same translite on Shadow but so does pretty much everyone. Congo is definitely near the top of my favorite pins list. Looks like you have a ton of space for pins. I'm jealous. I might be able to squeeze one more in my room but it's pretty cramped.

#10531 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Where can I find that shadow translite??

Aurich makes them. He seems to make small runs now and then.

6 months later
    #11739 11 months ago

Yeah, kids are the best. I'm glad I don't have to pay for childcare anymore but it's always something. I got triplets so expenses are just about always 3x. No complaints, though. All stuff gets old at some point. I would love to have a few more pins but even if I did, I would want a few more than that. I just feel really fortunate that I can have some pins and still pay the bills.

2 months later
    #12381 8 months ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

It's not as palatial or high-rolly as a lot of the crash pads here, but I like to think my pad is comfy for DIY (most of the pins shown were acquired as various projects and some complete trash wrecks; last fall the room flooded and the carpet had to be removed and my 13yo daughter voluntarily skipped a sleepover to help me lay new flooring).
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Unfortunately "Life, Inc." has us all too busy for reason most days... but I love meeting fellow pinheads so look me up if you're going to be in the area.

Sucks you got flooded but the new floors look awesome. Room looks perfect to me. Cool stuff everywhere and tons of room for pins.

1 week later
    #12475 7 months ago

Newish lineup. Fish Tales newest member. I've had it for a few months but finally got the glass back on after working on it all that time.

20190127_175143 (resized).jpg
    #12480 7 months ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Love the white framing on the walls, really sparking some ideas over here!

Thanks. Houses around here where built like that. Looks nice but limits what you can do with wall space.

#12485 7 months ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Very much wrong with it?

Everything was either covered in some kind of funk, bent, rusted, broken, or all the above. I knew it needed a lot of work but pf was decent and boards looked clean. I don't have a lot of spare time so took me forever to get everything done.

3 weeks later
    #12702 6 months ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

I know a little about flooding. Can't believe my sump pump couldn't keep up! Didn't own any pins at the time, they would now be priority #1.
    [quoted image]

That's terrible. Sorry to see that. We had terrible flooding here from Hurricane Harvey. A lot of people still have not recovered.

#12706 6 months ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Updated pictures. 1 year ago I had zero pinball machines. I had a basketball game, shuffleboard table and darts. My weight room was also twice as big.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You should move Simpsons over next to the other two pins and put the video games next to each other. That would look a lot better and make better use of the room imo.

2 months later
    #13137 4 months ago
    Quoted from Darkfader:

You guys have some pretty sweet game room setups! I just did a video of mine feel free to check it out!

Well done! You have some really unique things there. That basketball game looks like a lot of fun.

#13167 4 months ago

Didn't know there were requirements to a game room. Honestly, who cares? Love seeing all the game rooms here! Always something cool whether a small collection or big. I'm not really into slot machines but want that cowboy one!

2 months later
    #13607 57 days ago

Major cool lamp, davebart5! Cool art, too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9,000.00
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 219.99
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 40.00
    $ 25.00
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 15.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 199.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 12.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,499.00
    $ 89.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside