Topic Stats

• 23,813 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 minutes ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8045 7 years ago

Some truly awesome lineups in some insanely cool game rooms and those light switches

#8048 7 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Kind of a PITA to make, so I can't see producing them - too labor intensive even with the ease of the laser cutter. You have to cut the button sleeve down along with the mounting nut, cut off the button retainers, then drill a hole thru the base of the button to add a cotter pin. That keeps the button in its holder, which is cut down to fit behind the plate.
    The rest is easy, but those buttons are a b!tch. Maybe I'll post a set of images on how I did it. I will be putting another one of these at the top of the stairs, using different color buttons.

A how to guide would be great, would love to see how you made it step by step, creativity of people in this hobby continues to amaze me.

1 week later
    #8067 7 years ago

As I am currently renovating my home I pretty much have a blank canvas, after seeing Sterns booth at CES2017, it gave me the idea to make some tables shaped like flippers and suspend my lighting off a suspended wireform, see how it goes once I get the family parts of the house finished

#8070 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Interesting, how tall is your ceiling?

For my new game room? undecided, hopefully as tall as I want it once decided and planned out, providing planners allow it, then I will build it to suit. Obviously it will be on a smaller scale to Sterns booth but the idea in principle will be the same.

It will be at the back of the property separate from the house in the furthest part of the garden to avoiding disturbing the family and neighbours late at night

#8079 7 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Stern shared this guy's arcade, which has a mall arcade entrance based on TIME OUT

I REALLY like this idea, but it would depend on how your gameroom is laid out I suppose. I think it would be awesome to have an aladdins castle entrance since that was the chain arcade I remember growing up in the midwest.

That is awesome but if I had the room for something so grand, there is only one arcade entrance I would consider for my place (plus its my sons name so he would flip out) 1 flynn (resized).jpg1 flynn (resized).jpg

#8081 7 years ago

Yeah I followed that thread, very cool indeed and the workmanship was out of this world. If I could I would recreate the entire entrance for my gameroom but unfortunately I wont have enough room or space for that but a sign on its on will probably happen at some point, might even hide a game behind a hidden wall just like in the film, while I am ripping my house apart and building from scratch anything is possible, my en suite bathroom is now hidden behind a fake part of our wardrobe, slide the doors so they part in the middle walk into the wardrobe and into our bathroom

1 year later
    #10991 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I have a T-800 on the way for my 40th birthday in August. Told the kids if they are bad they need to sit in time out with him

Very nice, is it one of those full size/scale exoskeletons?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.