Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grb1959.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4529 8 years ago

My game room is a walkout basement which makes getting pins in and out much easier. Below are some photos.

DSCN3408.JPGDSCN3408.JPG
    DSCN3411.JPGDSCN3411.JPG
    DSCN3414.JPGDSCN3414.JPG
    DSCN3417.JPGDSCN3417.JPG
    DSCN3418.JPGDSCN3418.JPG
    DSCN3419.JPGDSCN3419.JPG
    DSCN3420.JPGDSCN3420.JPG
    DSCN3421.JPGDSCN3421.JPG

#4530 8 years ago

A few more photos.

DSCN3423.JPGDSCN3423.JPG
    DSCN3424.JPGDSCN3424.JPG
    DSCN3425.JPGDSCN3425.JPG
    DSCN3415.JPGDSCN3415.JPG

#4534 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Cool, but you shall get rid of that donkos pennant!

Believe me after the 2014 Super Bowl that thought crossed my mind.

#4536 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Very nice, that pool table looks just like mine. Are those Ika chairs? Are they comfortable for long periods?

Yes, the chairs are from IKEA and they are actually very comfortable to sit in for long periods of time. The pool table is a Connelly which was purchased new in March of 1996.

#4588 8 years ago
    Quoted from JustinKelly:

The wife said I could use the downstairs bedroom as my game room. It's small, but it'll do! Not finished yet as we're still missing one pin and then some wall art!IMG_0508.JPG

Three cheers for the wife. Those are 3 very nice pins. You do know that 4 pins won't be enough especially if your game room acts as the annex for any of Bryan's overflow collection. LOL.

Gord

#4606 8 years ago
    Quoted from JustinKelly:

Yes they are! Four will be tough. I've already got plans for the rest of the basement in about 10-12 years. Once I get all of the 3 yr old's toys out! Funny that you mention the overflow...Nice part is, he's letting me have some of mine and my wife's favorite games! Plus my son's favorite. Speaking of, here's a pic of a mini Gord playing the nicest Fish Tales I've ever seen!
    IMG_0529.JPG

Hi Justin,

Your 'Mini-Gord' looks like a pinball wizard with that nicely restored FT. FT is really an under rated game and it is obvious that MG is wise beyond his years and has picked up on the quality of this title as he plays it from his chair. LOL.

Gord

3 weeks later
    #4720 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

A little over 1,900sq ft.
    Ignore the center room that says Bar under the steps. It's actually the unfinished part, but I forgot to change the name. There has been a revision to the bar since I made that plan. I'm going to bring the bar out into the game room a few feet to tie the rooms together. My contractor is supposed to be getting my a price on Friday, so I'll know more then. I'm not sure if I want to tackle such a big project myself. I'm "alright" around the house, but my dad offered to help and he's done just about everything.
    Game Room Plan.png

Very nice.

2 weeks later
    #4906 8 years ago

Sweet, I just finished watching the entire Invaders series (43 episodes). It is a campy series, but I have always liked it as I remember watching it as an 8-year-old kid.

I still chuckle at how an advanced race of aliens can travel to Earth from several galaxies away, but cannot figure out how to mask the deformity of a mutation in their little finger which eventually gives them away.

Gord

2 months later
    #5412 8 years ago
    Quoted from CCary:

So the pictures aren't that good and the room is a mess but this is basically all I can fit in the basement. Building a detached garage which will have separate conditioned room to fit another 30 machines comfortably.
    C
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Wow, you have a crazy good collection. Well done.

Gord

#5413 8 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Just added BSD and RS (with a U22 error...damn it!)
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Another amazing game room. Very, very nice space and collection.

Gord

#5414 8 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

It's one of those rare days where I feel like everything is working. Pictures of working games to commemorate the occasion.
    gameroom.jpg
    garage.jpg
    bowl.jpg

I love that ball bowler. Very nice addition to your game room.

Gord

1 week later
    #5447 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here's a few pictures that were taken just at the start of this years party.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI
    269-979-3836

row1.jpg row4.jpg row2.jpg row3.jpg

Holy moly John, that game room is absurd. The playfields on the ceiling are just the cherry on top.

Wow is that game room ever nice. Great job.

Gord

1 month later
    #5712 8 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Although I started a separate thread on the build of my game room, here are some images of the end result, fitting the title of this thread. Missing a few key items, but basically all there and ready to fire up. I was fortunate in that I had 2900 sq. ft. of space to "have at it". So I did.
    collage01.jpg
    collage02.jpg
    collage03.jpg
    collage04.jpg

OMG, that is an awesome setup. Well played. Enjoy that game room.

Gord

2 years later
    #10167 6 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

I just recently made a custom 1/4 inch mirror for my Stoner candy machine, with a red acrylic insert "Sweet" in it.

That red acrylic insert on your vintage candy machine is indeed 'Sweet'. That is very nicely done.

Gord

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grb1959.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=grb1959 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.