Topic Stats

• 23,669 posts
  • 2,336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by pacman11
  • Topic is favorited by 1,116 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f56ec60a-e520-40a8-83d7-f2b7146e34f9photo (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8090 (resized).jpeg
    drac (resized).jpg
    420539481_957767825689710_3003397135610694052_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3278 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3279 (resized).JPG
    20240309_001229950_iOS (resized).jpg
    20231230_035419949_iOS (resized).jpg
    20220519_231956986_iOS (resized).jpg
    20220519_232851233_iOS (resized).jpg
    20231230_035450625_iOS (resized).jpg
    20231230_035500376_iOS (resized).jpg
    20231230_035345406_iOS (resized).jpg
    20231230_035513422_iOS (resized).jpg
    20240126_030020734_iOS (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gandamack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19855 1 year ago
    Quoted from Frostbite:

Not really gameroom, more of a toy box. But this was my project last summer after buying a bigger house outside of town.

Cool location. You should install a stripper pole....er exotic entertainer pole.

3 months later
    #20463 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

It's faired well if it's been there 38 years!! It must be a trick of the mind because when I first saw the pics I could have swarn it was beige, but now you've said it's blue it's clearly blue!!

I think the blue carpet is cool, but then again I also think Boise State's turf is cool as well.

1 month later
    #20695 1 year ago

I guess this would qualify as a gameroom question: anybody out there have a recommendation for a fußball (foosball) table? How much should I expect to spend? I looked on Amazon and prices were all over the map.

#20702 1 year ago

Tornado it is! Thx!

2 months later
    #21154 1 year ago
    Quoted from bobwiley:

but if you can keep the non players happy and comfortable

A sturdy stripper pole may achieve this desire.

1 week later
    #21257 1 year ago

Like the Pearl Jam art. If you ever go through the Seattle airport there is massive wall (before you go through security) with similar Pearl Jam concert posters. I would estimate around 100.

2 weeks later
    #21418 1 year ago
    Quoted from gumnut01:

Hey thanks!! Still a lot to finish up. Here’s the attic which we finished some time ago. Has our older pins, added AFM as well.

Really like the modern look. Here stateside, we're still a couple decades behind quality construction like in Aus, NZ or Europe. We're slowly getting there though. Homes where I live are a bunch of 2x4's slung together in one month and given a fancy name like "a Craftsman home." Lived in both places and it drives me a bit crazy here.

#21430 1 year ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Speak for yourself and I aint rich. America is huge, you should get out more often

Ya you are right, my observation has everything to do with never getting out more often. Anyhow... didn't think my post would stir deep feelings of nationalism. Apologies for liking his unAmerican architecture.

1 week later
    #21482 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Here is my Luna hanging out in the game room.

So that is where Spuds Mackenzie has been all these years!

#21532 1 year ago

I have a question regarding some of the larger game rooms (a lot of games). Do many of you have to rework the electrical wiring in the room to provide enough juice so the machines are not tripping the house electrical panel? Obviously, I am not an electrician and wonder how many machines I can simply plug into the normal wall electrical outlets before I may start running into issues. Thanks.

1 week later
    #21589 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m proud to share pics of my finally finished gameroom

Really amazing work! Just out of curiousity, did you also put in heating?

1 week later
    #21672 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinBertl:

Here in Austria, we have cows and no kangooroos.

Speaking of Austria.... so sad.... is it true??
    I guess the town had enough of American tourists stealing their town signs.

https://amp.dw.com/en/austrian-village-of-fucking-decides-to-change-its-name/a-55740967

2 months later
    #21884 11 months ago

Anybody who knows a decent building contractor in Western Washington (that's the state in the upper left corner of the map) shoot me PM please. Looking to carve out a game room in my home. Thanks!

#21901 11 months ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Man, some of you guys look like your homes must be enormous to be able to doll up some of these rooms the way you do. Super jealous

And I'm jealous that many homes in the Eastern half of this country have basements!!

1 week later
    #21943 10 months ago

First world problem here, but here goes:
    A few years ago I laid down some spendy carpet throughout our upstairs in all the rooms and hallway. One of the upstair rooms has become the pinball room. I got the machines now on this carpet and I cannot stand it. Am thinking of tearing up the carpet in that particualr room so the pins have a solid even surface to sit on. Maybe just some faux wood floors or something. Is it dumb to rip up the expensive carpet in said room for the sake of the pinball machines?

#21970 10 months ago
    Quoted from Beau2105:

Thank you! Picked up another sign today!

No Bud Light sign these days, huh?

#21998 10 months ago

Wow! Sweet room! You know you have quite a few games when you have to use the panorama setting on your phone's camera!

Quoted from mbrave77:

mixed up the lineup a bit last month or so

#22019 10 months ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

I want a print too!!

Me too please. Would look great next to the 100 women of pinball..... if I could ever get one of those.

3 weeks later
    #22163 9 months ago

Love the Blockbuster video sign!

2 months later
    #22547 7 months ago

Can somebody help me out here? About a year ago there was a post in this thread showing an insane gameroom. I think the post was from a man in Texas. One of the photos showed a home bowling alley built to appear as if it was in a cavern. Can somebody refer me to the post number? Thanks.

#22550 7 months ago

Great thank you

#22561 7 months ago
    Quoted from Days:

Am using the English word, the biblical way,
    It's just my funny way to call my game room

"atonement refers to the needed reconciliation between sinful mankind and the holy God.... Atonement is an often-used Old Testament term representing a sacrifice for sin"

Sooo basically, am sacrificing myself by playing in my game room to reconciliate with god.

Beats going to church

1 month later
    #22727 6 months ago

Got a contractor coming out this week to talk about constructing a gameroom. When you constructed your room was there anything that you wished you had done before it was completed?

1 month later
    #22981 4 months ago
    Quoted from scootss:

This seems relevant:

Loved that SNL skit

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gandamack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=gandamack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.