Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17892 2 years ago
    111184aeff29b22651af5de121a9a0a1027777b0 (resized).jpg111184aeff29b22651af5de121a9a0a1027777b0 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #18126 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chambo:

With GNR finally here, I’m done (for the moment)
    It’s a tight fit for eight machines in what was one car space in the garage, now decked out with rock posters on one wall and a wine fridge hiding behind Gunners
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Oh that Zep Maiden combo.....* droooooollllll*

#18138 2 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

We moved, and the whole house is our game room…3 pins where the dining table usually goes . The garage is now our “Evil Monkey Arcade”.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic !

1 week later
    #18283 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

water is the worst. And insurance doesn't pay for shit. Sucks bad.

Yup had that happen after a blizzard a few years back and everything melted and did a lot of damage to my kitchen, roof and basement . They gave me $1200 and said good luck! What garbage !

2 weeks later
    #18426 2 years ago

Updated, Maiden found a nice home in my basement a week ago.

IMG_2708 (resized).jpgIMG_2708 (resized).jpg
    #18431 2 years ago
    Quoted from LargemouthAss:

I get that they are cool to look at and the mechanics are very neat. I guess that should be enough of a reason. I guess I just see pinball as a game of skill and I am always trying to improve that skill, and slot machines do not have the skill aspect.

In total agreement there with you " LargeMouthAss".

1 week later
    #18539 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Added some ship figureheads to my room. Hand carved from one solid piece of wood. really brings the room together.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude.... that room is sick!

1 month later
    #18745 2 years ago

Had some hockey ( glad its back ) going on in the background last night and good glass of whiskey. It was a good night.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #18911 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Added a new arcade cab and projector / pulldown screen since I posted last. Will be getting rid of the couch for a smaller futon (guest room too) and virtual pinball is getting traded for a few more arcade setups by end of year. Still waiting to see what my next pin will be!
    I don't have a ton of room in here so I'm trying to figure out the best way to lay it out.
    [quoted image]

Nice! I also have the class of 1981 Galaga Mrs pacman. You play with rapid fire on or off? I found the rapid fire Galaga fun but WAY to easy.

#18917 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Definitely default settings. Making my daughter learn the games the hard way! Just picked it up last weekend!

Good move. My friend and I almost died getting that beast into the basement of my house. I think whoever buys my house from me is inheriting that machine.

#18919 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Yea I’m disabled so it was TOUGH. luckily my buddy has a really nice furniture dolly and I had some decent ramps for my truck. Saw it go on the Facebook market for $600 and was 6 miles from me. Didn’t care if I hurt myself I wasn’t missing that deal!
    Fixed the front lock and marquee light last night. She’s as good as new!!
    [quoted image]

Looks good!!!

4 weeks later
    #19108 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:I’m at unlucky 13 pins.

Every time I see an Attack From Mars it makes me so jealous. I haven't even played one but I've watched so many videos and streams its like its calling to me now and I want one so bad. I really want Godzilla but an AFM .....just seems like I need that one first. One day....

#19159 2 years ago
    Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

Been lurking for a while now and decided it’s time to reveal my obsession/addiction/insanity. Here’s my man cave. It has been evolving into what you see since mid 2008. It was a childhood dream to own a pinball machine and when I finally had my own house with a big basement I had to have *one* pin. I was warned that pinball is an addiction… you will almost certainly never have just one. Fast forward 13 years and I’m up to 8 pins (10 if you include the heavily modded Zizzle’s, plus a Black Knight and Blackout being baby sat at a friend’s house since I’m out of space).
    I always loved model trains almost as much as pinball and always envisioned a train running through my game room. My 2020 covid lockdown project was to finally build my model train setup. Around my bar area I have a 30-foot rectangular N-scale model running along the ceiling. Along the rest of the majority of the basement/gameroom I have a 110-foot loop HO-scale model running along the ceiling. Plus a sh*t ton of micro arcades and vintage/handhelds. A wet bar, pachislo (with slot mod), and popcorn machine to finish the deal. And yes, RC is a hobby too haha.
    As you can see in some of the pics parenthood took over some of my cave, but the kiddos like pinball and love playing in the cave so it’s all good! Enjoy the pics! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Deathwish 1 or 2? Nice room btw!

#19160 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wineinger09:

You need a Maiden next to that Zep and Metallica.

#19172 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Added a Neo Geo (restoring it currently) and a Legends multicade cab this week!
    [quoted image]

I don't care what anyone says Nam 1975 was the best game on the Neo Geo.

#19178 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

How do you like that Ms Pac-Man/Galaga game? I've been thinking of adding an arcade game and that seems like it would be a great first arcade. Seems like having two popular games and a 25 inch monitor would make it popular at parties.

I have one in my basement as well. One of the best purchases I've made. Nearly everyone that comes over gravitates towards that.

#19206 2 years ago

I bought the Mrs pacman Galaga because I got addicted to the Rapid fire Galaga mode at dave and busters......but at home its becoming boring and i can almost go on forever. Put the original settings back on now my scores suck again! But keeps me coming back.

#19209 2 years ago

Question about CGC , why are Pacman/Galaga machines always readily available but they stop production of Monster Bash and Medieval Madness? If I'm mistaken let me know but I cant find any distributor that has been selling either one for a long time.

#19212 2 years ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

I would imagine it’s many times easier to build and assemble an arcade game. Considerably less parts- build the cab, screw in a wire harness, plop in a monitor, PCB, and control panel, and you’re good to go. Playfield production and assembly is a completely different beast. That’s just my guess.

That makes sense.

#19219 2 years ago

Wait wait wait.....you have an AFM and an MM now? sick! I've watched endless videos of AFM and want one so bad.

#19222 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

2 Hankins
    2 spookys
    2 cgc's
    2 haggis when they get here
    2 Stern once Aerosmith sell
    0 jjp never again
    0 Gottlieb
    0 Data East
    All the rest Bally/Williams, best games in the world.

Nice collection! I just recently sold my Bride of Pinbot ( still has the best sounds on any game ) . I kinda sorta miss it. But had it for 13 years and got very bored. That opened the door for my GOTG and Iron Maiden premium though. Now waiting on DP Premium if they ever decide to make them again. Nobody seems to know when thats happeneing.

#19224 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah i have a highly modded DP pro that i bought as my first pin. It never gets played anymore, but i'm waiting to see if they actually do produce another run before listing it.
    You NEVER see these for sale in Australia and mine got a lot of exposure when i took it to Pinfest in Newcastle late last year.

Good move waiting. I think you’ll be good anyway. I can’t see them doing another run after the next one . Seeing by then they will have …. What another 2 machines announced by then? How are they going to keep up?

#19226 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah and add the Elvira's, IM etc, they are just not prioritizing the reruns.
    I'm not in the hobby to make money, but it is a nice little surprise that needs to be kept in mind.
    I see it as free upgrades really.

Yup. I got lucky with my BOP, a friend bought it from me. This site kills me sometimes, a guy on here wants an Iron Maiden PRE for a AFM. I come THIS close to contacting him but I know id be pissed at myself for letting the IM go.

#19235 2 years ago
    Quoted from moat-pin:

Nice use of space and variety! What’s the vertical TV- is that hooked up to something that feeds content?

I would also love to know this. I've seen a few guys on you tube that have this and its great! But they never really discuss how to make it. Interested in how its made and what you need to connect to it.

#19239 2 years ago

You the man! Now to convince the wife its a good idea hahaha.

#19250 2 years ago
    1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #19314 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Perfect game to go beside your Clash poster
    [quoted image]

Dude!!!!

That Alpaca is messing me up.

#19315 2 years ago
    Quoted from mikespins:

Here is my game room! Data East Star Wars in garage not seen in pic. Everyone needs a garage pin
    [quoted image]

Excellent room!

#19317 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHaven:

Please adopt me and put me in your will.

Me too! You can play on alternate Thursdays. Ill take every third Monday.

1 week later
    #19383 2 years ago

Deadpool newest edition as of today. Yeah!!!

7A96E019-D017-4949-9D86-D5001BE162FE (resized).jpeg7A96E019-D017-4949-9D86-D5001BE162FE (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #19513 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dalewin:

Finished the basement last year and putting it all together. This is the gaming and bar area. Looking to add shuffle board and skee ball, and maybe a few more pins….
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe?......

#19514 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Trading for DP is a hard sell though....

The ONE thing I would almost part with my DP is Monster Bash or Godzilla.

#19591 2 years ago
    Quoted from PeterG:

Well it is true, they do multiply.
    My games from 2015-2022
    [quoted image]

Was out to dinner with my wife last Friday and brought up Monster Bash......her response was " Why does your list keep getting longer"? This after I got GOTG for my 50th and bought a Maiden a month later and THEN won a DP Premium from Project Pinball. I really fell into it....I got lucky.

#19634 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

I’ve seen a few game rooms with a brick accent wall and they look really good. Several people have shared that they used the brick stick on tiles from home depot or Lowe’s to do it with. My question for people who have done that or are familiar with that type of product, would it stick to a poured concrete wall that is slightly bumpy? I’d like to use my back wall but if it wouldn’t stick to that wall I have a wall near my couch that is drywall and I’ll use it there instead. Thanks

We used these and just nail gunned them into the studs. The only thing that sucked was doing all the cutting around the windows and light switch outlets.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/1-4-in-x-48-in-x-96-in-HDF-Kingston-Brick-Panel-KINGSTON/311316427

#19636 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Do you think liquid nails would work on concrete?

I'm an amateur with this stuff. I know you have a different setup , but it was fairly easy to put up. Like I said the hardest part of all of it was the cutting.

#19638 2 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

I used the Kingston panels from Home Depot in my home office. Liquid nails to the drywall, some brads to hold it while that dried. I zipper cut the edge of each panel so the bricks would not have a seam, and filled the cuts with a grey caulk to match the printed mortar. Then I gave the entire wall a "German Smear" treatment with Joint Compound, sealed with a water based poly. Total Cost was about $100 (panels are more expensive now, they were about $20 a piece when I did it - three panels, construction adhesive, grey caulk, joint compound, nail gun brads, water based polyurethane and one piece of wood crown with a little stain).

If the wall is /has been dry and it there are no high spots from form joints (just slightly wavy, not really bumpy), I think it would work. However, I would recommend building a wood frame wall and getting some rigid insulation on the wall as a better choice.[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks MINT! We are debating putting some molding on the top but the wife goes back and forth with the unfinished look.
    Something like this.
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/7827-5-8-in-x-3-1-2-in-x-96-in-PVC-White-Flat-Casing-0782708007/204342947

#19653 2 years ago
    Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Rush LE arrived yesterday! What a great game!
    [quoted image]

Damn! nice lineup!!!

#19658 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Other than the Beatles, I finally completed the spike 3 Limited Edition row. All of them are connected online except Batman 66 LE and Star wars LE. Because they have different aprons. Just waiting on stern to release them,and the latest Toppers and everything will be perfect.
    The New Mandalorian code just dropped, can't wait to take it online as well. If anyone is ever in Lincoln City Oregon hit me up.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

hughjackman-jesus.gifhughjackman-jesus.gif
    #19712 2 years ago
    Quoted from GranpaDave:

Hi there neighbor. You need to come visit us out in Xenia ohio. I am retired Air Force as you soon will be. Cheers!

Thanks for your service brother.

#19715 2 years ago
    Quoted from fooflighter:

Moved some pins to son's old room, awaiting Godzilla so will have to adjust soon and can fit 2 more in there, JP and GnR running solo. After GZ comes, I have room for 3 more and then at max capacity. Threw the theater in for XBOX etc gaming...Have to be selective going forward as all of these are keepers for me right now, unless I pull the theater back row and make room for 3 in there lol...I think the wife would strangle me at that point[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sick rooms! Let me ask you since you have both. I keep going back and forth wanting to trade my DP Premium for a JP or something else on my wish list. JP is a great game and I like the theme a LOT better than DP. What do you think? Stupid or no?

#19718 2 years ago
    Quoted from fooflighter:

I think the ruleset in JP is hands down the king of my collection right now, most likely to take second to Godzilla soon. Wth DP, TWD, GnR, SW to follow in that order. While DP is really fun and has more flow than JP, JP is the leader of those two choices. If I had to pick JP or DP Premium it would definitely be JP Premium (Premium a must for the Trex Mech, the Raptor Cage, and the helo spinner)

That's what I'm thinking. Thanks.

#19724 2 years ago
    Quoted from GranpaDave:

Happy to serve. Great to be part of the next journey of my life. Pinball.

Same! now I just need money! haha

1 week later
    #19786 2 years ago
    C53D0162-3248-41FD-95C6-4374586BBFC2.gifC53D0162-3248-41FD-95C6-4374586BBFC2.gifE5EDC590-4169-4AEC-8D80-2B52A1D5A1EE.jpegE5EDC590-4169-4AEC-8D80-2B52A1D5A1EE.jpeg
    1 week later
    #19817 2 years ago
    Quoted from Br81zad:

It's very much a work in progress. Just moved into the new home late September of last year. Much more to come.
    [quoted image]

A quick look made me think you had a Daytona AND Super Sprint! almost had a heart attack. Never played Off Road.

1 week later
    #19845 2 years ago

Goodbye DP hello MB!!!!

Looks good next to Maiden.

IMG_6785 (resized).jpgIMG_6785 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #19870 1 year ago
    Quoted from radium:

It seriously was the best decade ever to be a kid.

Yup!

0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg
    #19876 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

I broke both my arms at the same time at age 13 on my BMX bike. Summer 1987. Builds character.

1984 Supergoose!

#19879 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I had a diamond back super viper! Mongoose's were rad too!

Nice!!

#19883 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pugster:

Not a great shot of the whole room (I’m away from home right now) but thought I’d put up a pic of the “fake brick” wall panels I got from Home Depot. Textured, look really good and cost $57 CDN for a 4x8 sheet. Put it up with brads, we did a fairly big section in a day.
    Godzilla is just watching over things until his rightful home arrives in July [quoted image][quoted image]

That looks mint! I have the same walls btw. The molding on the bottom makes it look a hell of a lot better. We are even thinking about molding the tops out also.

#19901 1 year ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

My 84' Kuwahara Laser Lite XL. Needs tires and a good cleaning.
    [quoted image]

Niiiiice!! get that thing cleaned up! In front of the F14 Tomcat makes the shot better

#19916 1 year ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

Not a Minitron but it does the trick with live sports ticker
    Take the Minitron and add a circular sports ticker now that would be super cool!!
    [quoted image]

Where did you get your scrolling ticker from above the Tv's? Love the setup.

#19918 1 year ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

https://skyboxsportsnetwork.com/
    Here is the link - you can go mild like mine to wild if you have the $$$

My god what have you gotten me into!? These are amazing.

#19920 1 year ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

Yes I know eh - I have had mine for 5 years or so and love it. The newer versions are super cool with better graphics as well.

This one would be perfect right next to my games.

mancave3-tickercom-titan (resized).jpgmancave3-tickercom-titan (resized).jpg
    #19923 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

Lol! That is one of the biggest issues with Pinside! I keep finding really cool things!

This thread should be renamed " The most dangerous thread on Pinside"( to your wallet)

1 week later
    #19959 1 year ago
    Quoted from bobloblaw:

That's a mouthful

I tried to say it out loud 3 times really fast and my wife thought I was having a stroke .

2 weeks later
    #20022 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ballsbeout:So,... I added a t.v. today to the game/garage.
    I still plan on k.o.ing the ceiling lights,adding can lighting,crown molding,paint,epoxy floor,full remod.
    ...just not sure i'll have time this summer.
    If I wasn't at work all the damn time...ugh!
    Rush is flipping great though!!![quoted image][quoted image]

Thats a sick place! I would never leave.

#20025 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Nobody's going to comment about that roadster parked in there? Lol

Its the carpet placement that makes it.

1 week later
    #20077 1 year ago
    eb1a45e9-9829-4f21-b0db-09d1c0199a27_text.gifeb1a45e9-9829-4f21-b0db-09d1c0199a27_text.gif
    #20115 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Someday I'll have a Mustang. My dad bought the first 66 off the line in Canada when he graduated his heavyduty apprenticeship. Sold it in 69 when my parents moved overseas. There's a 91 or 92 5.0 sitting in a garage a couple houses over. Been trying since I discovered it to buy it.

Bought a 2005 Mustang. Huge mistake! On my part..... first year of new model had electrical problems and water leaks under the dashboard that where never fixed. Only after a few months of ownership. I even called Ford who said " sorry but we cant do anything for you" ....

1 week later
    #20173 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Add a Monster Bash ad that would be the perfect lineup for me!

1 week later
    #20222 1 year ago
    Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Recently did some game rearangling to make room for the newest addition, the ultra rate Bally SENTE Stompin' and its pad. This was the first arcade game to use the floor pad, more than a decade before DDR was even thought of.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

I was in love with RAMPART when I was a kid!!! Great game!

#20229 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheNecromancer:

Hello all, still fairly new here but happy to play along. Here are some pics of the arcade room / Pinewood Theater. Still a work in progress of course but aren't they all? [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thats mint! Can I ask you where you got your backlit movie poster box? I have some real shitty one I got off of amazon.

1 week later
    #20257 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Still have a long way to go, but detached garage/gameroom conversion is underway. New roof and siding finished, and insulation almost in place. Next we insulate and drywall the ceiling, then finish walls, epoxy the floor, and maybe barn wood the walls. Thinking about a mini split for year-round gaming. Then the really fun part, adding pool table, pins, TV, seating, bar, etc. Hoping to finish this summer!

Starting with a clean slate like that has to be awesome.

1 week later
    #20342 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

This is my garage/office. It changes monthly but am really having a hard time on what's the next game to swap.

The American flag over that eerily looks like a military coffin. Kick ass space btw ! I'm in the process of getting that translite for my MB also.

1 week later
    #20381 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Another year, another lineup. I love variety. Spiderman is in on temp trade for Deadpool and something will have to move when Weird Al shows up.
    Pool table is new to us and kids love the one ups. Been adding arcade marquees in front of the light strip. My basement oasis.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, I really wish my ceilings where high enough for toppers. That Jurassic park one is fantastic.

1 month later
    #20543 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

I've posted the lineup a few times, mostly after things changed a lot - but that still gets old. Figured I'd something try different: Before and after (aka 'boring', then 'not boring').
    Boring:

[quoted image]

I dont know.....that lamp is kinda rockin it!

#20546 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nazz26:

It’s been 6 months since my last post. CCr & HW have been added. I’m running out of room.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If that was my room I would grab a glass of whiskey and just stand in the doorway for a while and admire all of that before I started playing each day.

1 week later
    #20564 1 year ago

Sell Golden Tee for money towards Cactus Canyon?....hmmmm thats the only spot of real estate I can use ( right now).

IMG_0417 (resized).jpgIMG_0417 (resized).jpg
    #20567 1 year ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

nothing against Canyon, but Golden Tee is just too good. variety is the spice of life.

I know. I just have only that space left. I'm also considering the IT Arcade Collection. Its got Target Toss on there which is my favorite game from them. Also it sounds like IT is going to stop updating the older GT's soon and just focus on PGA TOUR.

#20570 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Might sound blasphemy but I think I'd rather have a newer golden tee over any pinball machine.

Not blasphemy at all, I love the game but browsing on here everyday and seeing what's out there gives me an itchy trigger finger on the "buy" button. haha

#20571 1 year ago

That alternate translite on Godzilla looks awesome there. Nice setup!

Thanks! Yeah I love it.

#20574 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

I would push all 3 pins together to the left wall and slide the Golden Tee as far towards the TV as you can and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was just enough room to put another pin in there.
    I currently have an empty spot between another pin and my TV waiting for Guardians to be built and it doesn’t look like another pin would fit but the tape measure says I’ll have a whole inch on each side of the backbox!

Im always worried about the heat coming from them if they get to close together. Is that just being stupid or is it really not a concern? I'm honestly asking because I'm not sure.

#20577 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:No problems with them close together as far as heat go. The only negatives to putting them close together is you don’t get to see the side art very much and they are harder to work on. I put furniture sliders on mine so if I need to get to something I can just slide it out to work on it and put it right back. The positives are you can fit more pins!

Ok cool, yeah If I squeeze them together I MIGHT have room.

#20581 1 year ago

No way, gotta have my Hockey on during the season. Whiskey, Pinball, Hockey. That's my meditation after a long day.

#20587 1 year ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Can the TV go to the wall on the left?

Yeah but we need room for the kid to play around so we are trying to keep the space as open as possible and have everything on that one wall.

#20591 1 year ago

Quoted from scootss:

Help with picking my next game, please...
    We are looking to add a non-pinball game for more variety. The space in question is behind the couch, along the wall. With Arcade Legends moved to one side, there is approx 90 inches (7.5 ft) along the wall and 69 inches from wall to couch.
    We also have a megatouch that is behind the jukbox (not shown in the pic).
    (and yes, I know and worry about the pin next to the windows, but it is a vacation house and they spend most of their lives covered with the blinds closed)
    I have some ideas, but didn't want to bias the opinions yet
    thanks![quoted image]

#20594 1 year ago

Pinball forum says sell everything and line it with pins. For non pin and non multicade ideas I'd say:
    1. Linked pair of racers, particularly San Francisco Rush (any version) or Daytona USA.
    2. Shooting game. Maximum Force/ Area 51 combo or Time Crises Games(s)
    3. Outrun (I've had more fun on my 1up version of this than any other arcade)
    4. Ghosts N' Goblins
    5. Playchoice 10

Plus 1 for Daytona. If I had a garage that’s the first game that would go in there!

2 weeks later
    #20689 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

My small game room. Still a work in progress but getting there. Just added a Buck Hunter.

Man I love the stern banners, I just don't know where I would put them if I got a couple.

#20704 1 year ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

The divorce went through... traded my bride for some magic [quoted image][quoted image]

Good trade!!!! I miss my BOP sometimes. Best sounds in ANY game.

#20744 1 year ago
    Quoted from amxfc3s:

Been going after the driving games lately

Hydro Thunder.......* drooool*

1 week later
    #20772 1 year ago
    Quoted from fooflighter:

Oh alright, here's some games too...
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Classy

#20781 1 year ago
    Quoted from Xdetroit:

This was so many years in the making. I still have to add an outlet to hide the cord from the sign.

Is that real brick? I had to get some faux panels in my room. Its definitely not the same but gets the job done. Great room great games!

#20810 1 year ago

Not finding too many posts with Big Buck Hunter in the game rooms. I'm really starting getting interested in that and think it would be an awesome addition. Was wondering if anyone had one and what they think? Im talking the new version " Reloaded ".

*EDIT* found the BBH thread. Disregard

#20813 1 year ago

I had the oneup version (so not as good as the real thing) and... It's great! It has substantially more replay value than a rail shooter. Price to entry on one of these is 400 if you can find it NIB, but they are available used on your local Craigslist or Facebook marketplace. My kids like it. Great way to mix up the lineup.
    [quoted image]

Yeah I thought about getting one of those but then I played the panoramic reloaded version and thought it was awesome! And I like the online leaderboards like Golden Tee has so ill probably go that route.

#20824 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Here is where I am now. Also included my Fire! That is not in the lineup but I’m working on fixing up.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the floors man! Sharp looking room!

2 weeks later
    #20881 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ballsbeout:

Finally got Zilla!
    Such a fun game IMO
    [quoted image]

Nice lineup! Damn!

1 week later
    #20951 1 year ago
    Quoted from bush3262:

Robotron is definitely my favorite of my arcades. [quoted image][quoted image]

YES!!! any twin stick shooter for me.

This is the best one after all these years of playing them. Sam guy who made Robotron.

#20953 1 year ago
    Quoted from Reznnate:

Nex Machina - it doesn't get better than Eugene + Housemarque.
    On that note, check out their other game Resogun on PS4/PS5. It's a proper remake of Defender and it's fantastic.

Yeah I played the hell out of that and Alien nation. Shame Housemarque said they are going to stop making these types of games because of low sales. Sucks!

#20969 1 year ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Ok i guess im boomer, but what are these games!!!! This was my life in the 80s and need some updating...
    Xbox X

Im probably close in age of you and my life was Robotron and the like in the 80s as well. These are from the same guy who made Defender and Robotron. They are downloaded games on the PS4 and 5.

1 month later
    #21218 1 year ago

Any of you guys have a Mrs Pac Man / Galaga anniversary edition in your rooms? The joystick on mine after 3 years is messed up and I have to replace it. I ordered this
    https://www.arcadeshop.com/i/392/joystick-4-way-red-ball.htm

Was wondering how easy/hard it is to replace? Looks to me just plug and play and 4 screws on the panel in the corners need to be removed to get to it.

#21222 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ballderdash:

Open coin door, three lockdown clips (left, center, right), undo wire connectors from leaf switches, unscrew nuts, remove joystick.

Awesome thank you!!

And thanks for the pics, very helpful.

#21224 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ballderdash:

Caught me at the perfect time! Nice to finally pay it forward after all the help I’ve had from pinside.
    *Keep color coded wires marked for proper reconnect*

Yeah ill take a pic before I unscrew the bolts. Thanks again ill let you know how it turns out.

#21249 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ballderdash:

Open coin door, three lockdown clips (left, center, right), undo wire connectors from leaf switches, unscrew nuts, remove joystick.

Seems I have a later build than you do, I was met with this when I opened the coin door. So apparently on mine there are 4 screws in the far corners of the joystick panel that you take out and the whole thing just comes off. Nice and easy.

IMG_2955 (resized).jpgIMG_2955 (resized).jpg
    #21272 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

Debated sharing but here it goes. Built a home. Revolved the layout around my theater. Im a big movie guy. Excavated under the covered porch for the theater and Excavated under the garage for what was supposed to be a playroom but I took that over with the arcade.
    There’s a Gym down there that doesn’t get used as much as it should and a spare bedroom where my friends can crash but the pub is a fun spot. Urinal was top of my list.
    Happy to report beer on tap is dangerous but also very inviting.
    Big stranger things fans here and that’s where the arcade logo on the door comes from.
    Love pinball but 5 pins seem to be my sweet spot.
    [

Simply amazing. Everything in there LOOKS like that's where its supposed to be.

#21303 1 year ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I moved to Buffalo a couple years ago and have been slowly stuffing my basement with games. I was planning on finishing it, but the ceilings are kind of low and also I spent my renovation budget on pinball so it is what it is
    Alas BBH was too tall to fit down there, so it now classes up my office.
    Anyhoo, here's my present setup!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that an ATGames cabinet with the Robotron marque? How do you like it? Sams club has one for sale really cheap right now and I was thinking about it.

Insanely cool looking room you have there btw.

#21306 1 year ago
    Quoted from cookpins:

I have one that I picked up in November (was a bit mad to see they discounted them $200 since!). I thought for 550 it was a good deal, jump on it for 350. Add CoinOpsX, a 3” or 5” riser (I got 5” and it’s perfect), and BitLCD and you have a great multicade for under $700. There’s a good community on Reddit and Facebook.
    I love having it in attract mode, it will switch to previews of different games and the marquee switch’s as well on the BitLCD screen. From a distance it looks like a real translite marquee. They have images for a lot of games and the community is hard at a work to add the rest.

Oh god, I just looked at the stuff you added, this is a HUGE rabbit hole to go down. Wife = kill me. ah well you only live once! haha

3 weeks later
    #21471 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Here is my Luna hanging out in the game room.
    [quoted image]

awesome touch with the flags!

#21474 1 year ago

Put some LEDs behind my Galaga. Kinda cool I guess?

galga (resized).jpggalga (resized).jpg
    #21525 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

This would look great under that Clash poster
    [quoted image]

That looks sick !

1 month later
    #21753 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Bought these two pieces from a mates missus yesti for a hungie.
    The little fella is cast concrete, but the big fella is solid timber carved from a burl.
    [quoted image]

Cool but,
    Putting things that look like that in your house are how most horror movies start.

1 week later
    #21791 1 year ago

Finally got my Buck Hunter set up. “ and working “. Anyone have a good recommendation for LEDs for the back of. TVs that change color with what’s on the tv? I think it would look bad ass with those on the Buck Hunter in between GOTG and SW.

12F4F102-FEC1-4D69-9CFA-C59C11895C9C (resized).jpeg12F4F102-FEC1-4D69-9CFA-C59C11895C9C (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #21812 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

A friend gave this to me the other week, just because i admired it.
    Found somewhere to hang it yesti.
    [quoted image]

sign-of-the-cross-catholic.gifsign-of-the-cross-catholic.gif

Is that to keep the trap door spiders away?

#21826 1 year ago
    Quoted from ShawnC79:

Love seeing all of these pictures of everyone’s Game rooms. Certainly got a lot of inspiration from all of them. Finally wrapped up getting our basement finished. Still have some more artwork to get framed and hung, but this is pretty much the final product. Have a TV area, game room, bar, home gym and 1/2 bath. Here are some pictures!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy crap!!

I would enter that room like this everyday.

EF453353-EBB0-46FE-9E2A-91869F53425B.gifEF453353-EBB0-46FE-9E2A-91869F53425B.gif
    #21833 1 year ago

Added Flag and Led's to BBH! Need to find space for floating bar shelf that doesn't get in the way of anything. Thinking about a 4 - 5 foot one.

IMG_5858 (resized).jpgIMG_5858 (resized).jpg
    #21849 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

It looks awesome! I think you could probably replicate it! Cost way less than $5200

Yeah that price tag is somethin!

Just ordered a nice looking Whiskey Barrel to put in front of the flag. Need a place for our drinks!

#21855 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Looks dodgy i reckon.
    Best coffee table i have is the pong one above, pinheads even love it as well as kids.
    [quoted image]

Nah looks cool to me! That PONG table would be awesome too! If you guys have that by a couch where do you hide the wire? Under a throw rug or something ? Or you don’t care about the wire at all?

1 week later
    #21910 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I would have expected those to be way more expensive -
    I might order some of those for my mad scientist themed bar -
    [quoted image]

Bert and Ernie make this.

#21916 12 months ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Reminds me of this…
    [quoted image]

haha

#21919 12 months ago

Not a HUGE change , but my whiskey barrel finally showed up yesterday ! Definitely classes the place up a bit.

095D0F04-7742-4633-AF7B-3B8A97A77D00 (resized).jpeg095D0F04-7742-4633-AF7B-3B8A97A77D00 (resized).jpeg3FB11850-9BFD-49CA-96EC-E25AF9BB992E (resized).jpeg3FB11850-9BFD-49CA-96EC-E25AF9BB992E (resized).jpeg
    #21926 12 months ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Congrats! I have one too, mine is cut open to serve as a storage area or bar. The builder even used mine as his prototype for the lazy Susan turntable, so he didn’t charge me for that feature. When I ordered the barrel online, complete with custom engraving on top, I was under the impression it was from Kentucky or TN, but when the owner contacted me regarding shipping, he offered to deliver it personally because he was 30 mins away in Michigan! The barrel was wrapped in plastic and absolutely reeked of booze when I opened it. It smelled great, but was overwhelming. But it quickly aired out and is awesome! [quoted image]

that looks awesome ! Yeah we were getting sick of putting our drinks on our daughters Frozen table down there hahah it was time !

#21934 11 months ago

You guys with the BARS in your rooms any of you drink whiskey? I just bought a Smoker kit to try out, and so far.....Meh....not sure if I'm doing it right or how long you need to keep the smoke in the glass before taking the top off. Just going to keep experimenting I guess.

#21937 11 months ago
    Quoted from Bundy:

Yes of course, whisky and pinball goes together like horse and carrots
    But I have not tried a smoker kit.

Nice setup! I got one of these guys, They have a bunch of different flavors but I don't taste any of it, just the smoke. Going to mess with it some more.

https://motorcitybarrels.com/collections/cocktail-kits/products/whiskey-barrel-wood-smoked-cocktail-gift-set-infusion-series

#21947 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

One might think that the distiller went for a particular flavour and added the right amount of smoked barley or his barrel selection was intentional to allow smoke into the spirit.
    But hey, if you're the type of guy who goes to a fine restaurant and put's ketchup on the food, then it may be for you.
    NotThtatIKnowMuchAboutItPunkin

I put BBQ sauce on $120 steaks.

#21948 11 months ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Barrel fans should look into getting one of the original barrel pong units from the 1970s. A few companies made "pong in a barrel table" models

Those are pretty cool! I like punkin s PONG table though. If I need something else I might go that route.

#21956 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin: It was to make all the food taste the same so children would eat it.

Extremely expensive steak houses where the chef's make their own dipping sauces for the tables , I doubt children are their number one customers. But hey what do I know.

200w.gif200w.gif
    #21992 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Galaxian!!!

1 week later
    #22042 11 months ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

I need to take some current gameroom pics... recently got this sexy thing for my Theatre of Magic compliments of Mr. Brian Allen and his amazing artistic abilities.

That game is responsible for my addiction to this mess.

1 week later
    #22127 11 months ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Decades in the making, I finally hung some shelves that can accommodate my extensive, mostly VFD handheld/tabletop electronic game collection. Now I can honestly say my gameroom features well over 100 individual games!
    [quoted image]

That's friggin awesome! I remember that Fogger game was the first one of these my parents got me my bro and sister for Xmas. Donkey Kong was next for my Bday! Good memories.

#22140 11 months ago

Legends Ultimate

What's the consensus here ? Yay or Nay? Still on the fence with it.

#22141 11 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Gotta be moving some stuff around to get Godzilla out of my office and next to these guys in our main living room / game room.
    [quoted image]
    Work in progress as we want to get some retro signage, neon, and so on up too.

Evil Dead needs to come out so it can go right next to those.

#22143 11 months ago
    Quoted from superNoid:

100% yay.
    I own a HA8802 model from last fall. This is the code name 1.2 model. It has some upgrades to it from the previous 1.0 and 1.1 (HA8801) models. Real t-molding and an upgraded internal storage so its easier to mod and install AppX etc.. I modded mine with lot of games but I would NOT buy a ALU right now.
    Why?
    Because AtGames announced a 4K model coming this holiday season. A 4k Legends Ultimate and a 4K Legends Pinball. Both of these will come with an upgraded CPU/SOC (finally!). This is what everyone is begging for. For CoinOps etc .. the entire interface runs like garbage on the ALU, but the games run great. But the overall experience sucks navigating the UI. This will 100% be fixed with the new CPU/SOC this fall. AtGames is allowing customers to buy "upgrade" kits for people with 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 ALUs for like $300.
    Almost everyone who owns one will pay to upgrade, so my advice is DO NOT buy one right now. Wait for the 4K units to come out and get that much needed CPU/SOC and 4K screen upgrade. You will regret buying one now if you do.

Wow thanks a ton for the INFO!! I didn't know a 4K was coming out!

3 weeks later
    #22248 10 months ago
    Quoted from cait001:

had a table/shelf made for my prewar pins. Took some time to clean up a bit. Also posted this to http://pinballnovice.blogspot.com/2023/06/arcade-update-new-shelf-for-prewar-pins.html
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Love the GYRUS and MAPPY.

#22268 10 months ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I used brick as an accent wall in my basement the brick cost $1000 CAD they are almost the same thickness as a tile. The pointing was the most difficult part.
    [quoted image]

Nice man! Looks sharp! That's exactly what the wife and I did on 2 opposite sides of the basement to accent everything.

We are still debating putting molding up on the top or not. Like a thin white.

1 week later
    #22323 10 months ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Pinball machines getting neglected
    [quoted image]

Right there with ya man, but for me its....

diablo-iv-product-card-cnnu (resized).jpgdiablo-iv-product-card-cnnu (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #22361 9 months ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

Man I’m the same way. I turn them all on and go damn they’re beautiful. Lol

Yeah, I'm lucky my wife thinks even when they are off they are " really cool looking furniture".

#22380 9 months ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

I get the "you should've kept Addams Family".

Yup, “ where’s Godzilla”?!?!

#22386 9 months ago
    Quoted from bush3262:

To which I’m tempted to retort, “then why didn’t you ever play it while I had it?”

I’ve taken it a step further and say you know what that was a cool game you should get it!

#22411 9 months ago
    Quoted from leeoneil:

WTF with that dragon head ????
    Is it a flamethrower ?

Fire breathing dragon head = he wins. They can close the thread now.

1 week later
    #22445 9 months ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Ramses! I am singing at the party. I am singing it's my turn to sing, at the party.
    Everyone is dancing, happy, party,
    But Ramses is not dancing, he does not dance at the party!

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
    #22463 9 months ago
    Quoted from TonyP66:

Finally to the point where I can share what I have going, I have room for one more pin in my humble little space. So many great rooms in this thread. Wanted to ensure the basement was multi purpose for home theater, listening to tunes, or playing card/board games in addition to multicade and pins. The puck bowler like the older pins is pure nostalgia for me. Nice to have the high ceilings and having a bathroom and wood stove down here is a plus. When we have folks over it is a fun place to hang out. Put in a 11 speaker setup with atmos and dual SVS subs so movie night shakes the foundation.
    The previous owner had some really nice built ins that are perfect for my vinyl and movie collection. Just put the wet bar in and hoping to add a shelf or two to it this fall.

Damn that's one cozy room. The CCr ties it all together nicely.

1 month later
    #22622 7 months ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Figured this would be a great place to show off the “Three Ms of Pinball” art my wife made for my birthday.

So cool!!! Those look sharp lined up like that.

#22658 7 months ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Added Space Ace next to Dragon’s Lair! These both take me back. I’m terrible at both, although I do a little better on Space Ace. I just like having the attract mode videos on. Feels like Aladdin’s Castle arcade, 1983.

Dexter!!!

#22660 7 months ago
    Quoted from daveyvandy:

I think the adults have more fun on the machines than the kids

Adopt me

#22676 7 months ago
    Quoted from allsportdvd:

After 9 months of work my new and improved shed/games room is done!

IMG_9841.gifIMG_9841.gif
    2 weeks later
    #22795 7 months ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Game room is mostly done. Still a few little odds and ends to do.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

LOVE the door next to the glass cabinet! Wife and I want to do something similar but I have to fix the framing beforehand. ugh.

1 week later
    #22827 6 months ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Decided to install a rug into my pinball area... didn't anticipate it would take me about 6 hours of work
    With the ceiling so low I can't move any machines without folding the head down. And since the basement is so small I had to try and stuff everything on the opposite side and could just barely fit it. Got it done and it feels a lot nicer now but man that was a pain in the butt[quoted image]

Nice setup man!

3 weeks later
    #22925 5 months ago
    Quoted from Groo:

Finally got around to arranging and cleaning. Current state of the game room. Also a before picture of what the pool table is actually used for. Thinking of a way to display my machine history with the laminated flyers.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That Titanfall poster is F'n awesome!

1 week later
    #22985 5 months ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

I looked at that picture and thought, "Why does he have a pool table taking up all that space in his pinball room?"

To keep the beers on.

2 weeks later
    #23073 4 months ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Just saw this thread for the first time! I will b catching up! Here’s mine (1st floor, I also have the basement). The lineup is a tiny bit different now, but mostly the same. Sold GotG and traded my linked NBA Fastbreaks this summer (Foo LE and IMn pro in their spots now). 8 pins and about that much in Vids in the basement (for now..i had a water scare down there 2 years ago, so did the upstairs where the pricier machines are).

Do you need a live in maid? Ill just accept ( free plays ) as payment.

#23075 4 months ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

no live-in maids yet, unless they are cute and have the anatomy I'm going for, lol..I have a few life-ong friends that visit from time to time though!, with two spare rooms upstairs I always love sharing this arcade scene, so bring your own sodas boyz and girlz..arcades are meant to be shared BTW here's some older pics of my basement, before the upstairs was done.. 4" of water on one side, but fortunately it was under my older pinball collection (legs! *nothing got damaged, except taking a few weeks off my life, lol) I'm currently bringing the basement into 3rd/4th gear again It's a 'grittier' vibe, and I appreciate both scenes for their different takes. I'll take current pics of the basement when it gets up to par again. (going to epoxy the floor and walls eventually!)

Looks F'n awesome! *cheers* on having a TEMPEST!

#23110 4 months ago
    Quoted from AMartin56:

I bought a small house when my first wife divorced me in 2020 and it now houses my second wife and our two daughters from our previous marriages. With interest rates so high we aren't moving anytime soon. So my pinball room is VERY small....

That a Legends Ultimate next to The Beatles?

#23116 4 months ago
    Quoted from AMartin56:

Yes it is.
    ...and thanks to everyone for all the compliments.

I'm still trying to figure out the whole CoinOpsX thing before I buy one. From what I gather the new update to the machines are not allowing those games anymore?

3 weeks later
    #23253 3 months ago
    Quoted from Requis:

I have to agree it does feel that way sometimes, staying focused on the friendships that mean something, and hanging out with the people who are on the same frequency has become important to me…And started hosting card nights, board game nights, and Game room night….the big one is game room night with bonfire and pool night…that one gets a bit out of hand and some times its great hanging out by the fire with my dog…
    Wishing you All happy Holidays! All the best to you and yours in 2024!

Jesus!! Can I come over? Ill bring Ellios pizza and a half bottle of moonshine.

1 month later
    #23548 79 days ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Go LIONS!!!

Such a cool room man! How often does your shuffleboard get played. The wife and I are actually thinking of picking one up. Good beer drinking game.

1 week later
    #23560 71 days ago
    Quoted from Dashmonster:

Workspace coming together nicely
    [quoted image]

If you put 1 more pin in there its no longer a work space.

#23561 71 days ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Yep. I’d love one of those too, but you can’t play it without people and space. Pinball is fun either way!

This was the issue I had with the IT Games Collection I bought last year. It was fun but sucked by yourself. Got rid of it to fund another pin.

#23570 69 days ago

I wish I had a workspace like you! looks great. A JP premium would fit nicely next to GnR

#23572 69 days ago
    Quoted from Dashmonster:

I am with you on a JP. I think the LE armor though, my friend has a FF premium and it looks bad next to the BRK Elvira he just got. I don’t think 12k is a good price for used stern LE but 500 in the world I may have to pay to play for JP.
    Now Jaws LE with that white armor might look sick next to GnR. I bet I can get an LE of Jaws for 10k before I can get LE of JP.

The white on the JAWS LE is sick! I almost wish they did a little blood splatter by the front near the flippers by the bite mark.

3 weeks later
    #23620 45 days ago
    Quoted from Kolk1:

Got rid of the kids big tv and put it in a different game room, moved 2 of the 1ups to kids game room, the 1up I kept is upgraded with like 5000 games. And I got rid of the little skeeball machine, and added 2 more pins. Wall mounted a 40 for when I do tournaments I put people’s scores on there, and when I’m working on pins I use it for watching videos or music. And I put the soundbar above it.

BKSOR and Maiden....* droool*

#23624 44 days ago
    Quoted from Kolk1:

Thanks, at one point I traded off Iron Maiden but then later had to get one back. BKSOR has been a solid keeper. I just traded my avengers for Venom yesterday, not sure how long I’ll keep it, but it seems great so far. Plan was to trade it every couple months to keep trying out different newer sterns at home where I can actually hear them and figure out what I’m supposed to do next.

I did the same thing with my Maiden, its the only game I'm mad about that I traded. Yeah I play BKSOR Pro on location its pretty F'n great!

#23627 42 days ago
    Quoted from Darkfader:

Well, my Epic gameroom I've been working on is finally finished! Check out how it turned out!

Amazing

1 week later
    #23671 29 days ago
    Quoted from Mikespinball:

Taking a long last look at my game room here in Eugene Oregon. Today is the day I start folding my machines up for moving. My family and I are moving to the Tri-Cities Washington. Had a great time living here, but looking forward to the move and our new place.
    This is always the no fun part of being in this hobby is moving our babies.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I want to take a bottle of Aleve just thinking about moving all of that.

2 weeks later
    #23798 10 days ago
    Quoted from MiniPinHead:

The best photos are those of others having fun playing your games

100% agree with this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=exsquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.