Topic Stats

• 23,852 posts - Hot topic!
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 minutes ago by Chosen_S
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider electronmagic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9424 6 years ago

This is my first post, so go easy on me if I mess it up. Here's my game room!

Game Room 004 (resized).jpgGame Room 004 (resized).jpg

Game Room 003 (resized).jpgGame Room 003 (resized).jpg

Game Room 002 (resized).jpgGame Room 002 (resized).jpg

Game Room 001 (resized).jpgGame Room 001 (resized).jpg

#9433 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Welcome to Pimside. I can see you've been in the hobby for a while. How did you hear of Pinside?

Been collecting for about 10 yrs. I can't remember where or when I first heard of Pinside. I've known about it for a long time, just never posted before today.

Quoted from foobeer:

I often like to use the photos in this thread to show my wife and say “see, at least I’m not as bad as this guy”

Yeah, that's what I've been doing for years too!

Quoted from Mopar:

That's a very nice mess up. Tape on the floor=Dart Machine?

Thank you! And yes, green is for dart board regulation distance and blue line for 6 year old distance.

4 years later
    #19247 2 years ago

Question for everyone who has painted their ceilings black: What did you do with the fiberglass insulation out by your rim joist? Paint it? Cover it? Change to some other kind of insulation?

1 month later
    #19677 2 years ago

What kind of bar is this?
    Is dacking over there the same as docking over here? I hope not

2 months later
    #20063 1 year ago

Those are cats, not dolls.

2 months later
    #20473 1 year ago
    Quoted from s2k4ary:

Some System 11 pics.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not a big fan of rule cards?

9 months later
    #22083 11 months ago
    Quoted from ROMM:

I think arcades (and blacklights in them, especially carpets) are cool as hell. This whole thread is dedicated to creating an experience of when we were young. I thought what punkin wrote was just absurd and I was responding to it. When I was 14, the year was 1987, and arcades were awesome. Fucking crazy what that dude punkin said.

I would take the comment with a grain of salt. He doesn't like action figures or basements either.

2 months later
    #22544 8 months ago
    Quoted from uphamj:

Here is my little area of fun.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you had F-14 instead of Operation Thunder you'd have pretty much all the pins with rotating lights. Then the trick would be to get them all going at the same time.
    Nice collection!

#22557 8 months ago
    Quoted from Days:

Hell o my fiends! It's Sun Day, it's time to make a little update of my atonement room!

here's today's video, in the corner there is a Kat Walk C2, a Megatouch and a Pashinslot in case you want to know the name of the machines
    Still too much to do, still need to make the furniture for the bar corner, install decoration, install some more leds etc.
    If you want to see how it started and the evolution, i created a thread here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-want-to-see-my-pleasure-room-the-project
    Feel free to take a look and leave a comment of what you think about the evolution
    Cheers!

Nice game room.
    Just curious, does "atonement" mean something different in French than it does in English?

1 month later
    #22754 7 months ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

I have removed the connection to the tilt bobs on ALL of my pins. You can't tilt them if you tried.
    I've been a hard-core habitual nudger since I was 12 years old, and when I get the machines going, they lose their spot in the lineup, wind up several inches away from where they belong.
    The nudging....just can't seem to stop.
    [quoted image]

I've seen widebodies before, but where'd you get those longbodies?

1 month later
    #22902 6 months ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

When it comes time to install electrical, be sure to add way too many outlets. You will never have enough. Put them in the ceiling as well. My room has 107 electrical outlets, and I wish I'd have installed more, since everything tends to move. I put outlets at 48 in. off the ground where the pins are, so you don't see the cords. Also, adding neon signs makes a clean install when an outlet is behind the sign. Think ahead, then over-do it. You won't regret it.

That's a lot of outlets! Are they duplex? Most codes allows for 10 duplex outlets max for each 20 amp circuit, so 107 outlets would require 11 circuit breakers. Not everyone has that much extra space in their breaker box to just add as many as possible and meet code requirements.

1 week later
    #22977 5 months ago
    Quoted from bpeed99:

[quoted image]
    Room for another..

Knock that wall out on the left you can fit 4 more.

1 month later
    #23167 4 months ago
    Quoted from waltrr:

Hey Gang,
    I have a question about new game room lighting, my existing Game room has track lighting with 8' ceilings, due to the ability to aim them, they work great.
    Now I'm in the process of building a 1,350 sq ft. addition to my house for game room #2, but with vaulted ceilings in this one, 300sq of that will be a workshop, but now thinking about can lighting this time. but worried about light reflection in the pin glass, what do you think.
    Thanks
    Walt

The ideal place for cans is about a foot behind where the player would stand while playing.

If you have a vaulted ceiling the eyeball trims are better than the vaulted ceiling cans in my opinion, and most brands of eyeballs will tilt straight with up to a 6/12 pitched ceiling. Keep in mind if you have scissor trusses, the interior pitch will be less than the exterior pitch.

#23173 4 months ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

It's the "ultra-widebody" and "superlong" Monster Bashs that amaze me...

Right? Is that Monster Bash AI generated?

#23202 4 months ago

Sorry this happened. This is one reason I prefer to have pins in my basement rather than arcade cabinets. Water has to be real deep to get to the pins.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider electronmagic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.