Topic Stats

• 23,853 posts - Hot topic!
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinballslave
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8584 6 years ago
    Quoted from GhostThruster:

Here is my game room.. or lack there of.
    A blank slate! This thread is great for ideas. What seems to be the best overhead lighting solution for a pinball room?

That is basically the 3 game setup I would love! I should have my Rob Zombie in the next couple of weeks. Now I just have to decide if I wanna let my Fish Tales go for a ghostbusters or TWD. Everytime the thought comes up it scares me because I'm certain I would miss it

2 months later
    #8931 6 years ago

What a crap room! Joking bro it looks awesome!

3 weeks later
    #8960 6 years ago
    Quoted from GhostThruster:

One day I'll finish this basement but first I've gotta stop spending all the money on pins!

Replace the Ghostbusters with a TNA and you have my dream lineup. As of now I have a RZ & FT

#8965 6 years ago

That's spectacular! Send me your gameplan on how you convince the Wife to allow you to grow the collection.

That is going to be my stumbling block

#8978 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Easy, tell her she can have the rest of the house to do with as she pleases but you get the gameroom and garage.

That might help a bit. At this point I'm certain she thinks im going through a midlife crisis at this point with my sudden urges to drop 6k on wooden box that lights up and makes noise

#9003 6 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Couple more pics of the bar. Has built in ice maker. Tap with keg.

Want to adopt me?

#9030 6 years ago

That pin room is awesome. Love the barn doors.

2 months later
    #9452 6 years ago

Skee ball, arcade basketball, awesome pins I'm totally jealous. If I had to pick one of your games to get rid of to fit more pins I'd be saying see ya to that Chex hockey game. Awesome collection!

#9463 6 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

cabinets filled with playboys from 1964-present.

You really have it all!

1 week later
    #9559 6 years ago

That theater room is AWESOME!

1 week later
    #9620 6 years ago
    Quoted from PeterG:

New in box buying just need money while collection older machines requires a hunt.

The hunt is getting harder by the day. Prices on older games continue to climb higher and higher. Not long ago I saw someone trying to sell an X Files for $4k! What the hell is the world coming to?

1 month later
    #9739 6 years ago
    Quoted from Scar:

The lastest addition to my game room. Picked it up on Sunday and re did the entire game bondo work on the corners/paint/LEDs/went through the electronics all over 4 days to have it ready for a party on Saturday. It looked good red but changing it to black really made it pop.

Was this the machine that was in East Chicago? If so, I thought really long and hard about buying it. Figuring out where the hell I was going to put it was the problem lol

2 weeks later
    #9855 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cam:

This thread is full of awesomeness every time I come in!
    I haven’t posted for a couple years, so here’s my hockey themed pinball arcade in its current state.
    The penalty box gate is the entrance to the shooting room for the boys to fire pucks inside.
    And the bench in front of the pins is for getting dressed to go skate on the backyard rink (in the last pic) it’s the only pic without a pin in it

That’s some of the coolest shit I’ve ever seen! You have your own rink and Zamboni along with a collection of awesome machines. I almost forgot about the penalty box!!!!!!

Wow, can I make my first Canadian trip to your house to experience the epicnesss? Truly an awesome space well done

2 months later
    #10429 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I stopped collecting pinball machines, and started collecting ladders

Doesn’t seem nearly as fun as pinball but to each their own.

#10452 6 years ago
    Quoted from tmntrule999:

My pinball collection is quite small, but here is my room of fun anyway!!!! I love the Metallica machine, but it will be replaced with Monster Bash as soon as remake is released.

When it’s time to sell that Metallica let me know. That’s a pin on my “will own someday” list.

3 weeks later
    #10615 6 years ago

Dayum son that’s a big ass Mame cab! Super cool!!

#10622 6 years ago

That Gameroom carpet is AWESOME BK! My next house is getting some of that for sure.

#10642 6 years ago
    Quoted from G-Bee:

It's a small one, but I like it!

I feel like my wife has said those exact words....

#10659 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

I have a ranch, so the basement is long, not square...pins on one end, home theater at the other end for when I'm being lousy at pins (which happens a lot).

Good looking space!

#10661 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Thanks! I'm a cheapskate at heart, so the projector screen is actually white trim paint surrounded by 1x4 pine covered in black velveteen. 7.1 with at about 1.1KW of audio + two 12" powered subs. Bought a discontinued Yamaha receiver and a refurb'd Epson projector with really nice specs. Incredibly impressive for how little I spent - actually better than going to a theater!</blockquote

#10662 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Thanks! I'm a cheapskate at heart, so the projector screen is actually white trim paint surrounded by 1x4 pine covered in black velveteen. 7.1 with at about 1.1KW of audio + two 12" powered subs. Bought a discontinued Yamaha receiver and a refurb'd Epson projector with really nice specs. Incredibly impressive for how little I spent - actually better than going to a theater!

Just realized you are just up the road from me. Nice to see another Hoosier on Pinside!

2 weeks later
    #10789 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Then if you can figure out how to operate the secret door it reveals the rest of the Waldoplex.

Killer setup!

1 month later
    #10958 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Well I finally got some updated pics of our game house.

Sir I think you will have to create your own thread for your “game house”. This one is for us broke asses who merely have a room.

Nicely done though!

4 months later
    #11854 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Had the place all decked out for our annual Halloween party yesterday. Was quite the hit. Even had the element of real death as the night before a very large Mountain Lion that’s been here the last 3 nights, got within 10 yards of me and my new puppy as we were setting up outside. Turned around right in time before he had a chance to pounce on poor Nugget.
    https://vimeo.com/297585033
    https://vimeo.com/297397849

What an awesome space Waldo! Looks like a ton of fun.

5 months later
    #13035 5 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

When’s the next party? My old lady tells me to go to hell a lot

I second everything said in this post lol

3 weeks later
    #13129 4 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

I have nearly a complete Legacy collection worth about $40,000.

Never thought Magic cards could be that valuable. Learn something new everyday.

3 weeks later
    #13360 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

We r in business!!! Post more pics later but very happy!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ho...lee...shit!

That’s crazy cool much like the rest of your game house!

4 months later
    #14013 4 years ago

The goodfellas poster is hilarious! I definitely need to get this.

Can this file be sent so I can have printed?

#14035 4 years ago

I love seeing the little guys and girls having fun with the machines . Seeing the reactions from them when they get a response from the machine is awesome.

The picture is of me and my little guy when I bought my first machine. He was almost 2 and as you can see he was loving it.

He’s now 5 and asks me often to go tot be basement and play.
    2D1F01BC-5524-4C38-BB8C-613E0539D664 (resized).jpeg2D1F01BC-5524-4C38-BB8C-613E0539D664 (resized).jpeg

#14038 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

davijc02 what is the 2nd flipper button for, on your FT?

Quoted from gutz:

I'm going to guess its replacing a missing launcher handle!

The launcher handle was present and all intact.

The story that I received from the guy I bought it from was that while it was on route in a pizza parlor it somehow developed a hole in the cabinet and the operator just decided to fill it with a button.

So the button did nothing but hide the hole.

A couple years after this picture was taken I sold it to help fun TWD Pro. I thought I had my fill with that game but I know regret selling it as that game is really fun.

I think I bought it for $2200 and ending up selling for $2900 and the entire time while owning it I replaced a diode and changed the playfield hinges because the previous owner bent them to hell. Solid paying game.

I should have kept it and did my own refurb on it

#14041 4 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

Every time I have little ones over they almost always try to get inside the games
    Especially if the key is in
    Like every time
    Exploring maybe? Candy inside lol
    I even predicted it last time to the mother and she was like no no , 5 mins later hand inside game lol

This is the truth. I just leave the keys in the coin doors of my games and my son is always wanting to open it up to check things out.

1 month later
    #14326 4 years ago

They did good work. That would have taken me atleast a week. Anymore I’ve got zero motivation for doing house projects.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.