Topic Stats

• 14,165 posts
  • 1,740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 726 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,695 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191117_125536 (resized).jpg
    pb7 (resized).jpg
    pb3 (resized).jpg
    20191115_174324 (resized).jpg
    20191115_174309 (resized).jpg
    20191115_174256 (resized).jpg
    20191115_174245 (resized).jpg
    Resized_20191113_172053_2344 (resized).jpeg
    3B8D372D-2046-4675-BE75-F8CB8BBA4447 (resized).jpeg
    20191111_211659 (resized).jpg
    20191111_210938 (resized).jpg
    20191111_210955 (resized).jpg
    677EE45D-693C-4EAA-815D-96AC88636088 (resized).jpeg
    key-cutting-machine (resized).jpg
    73703770-E626-41CA-882D-1FF7B03675A2 (resized).jpeg
    24A9AB42-B516-4752-BB6C-9C06E41A8D34 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5905 3 years ago
    4 weeks later
    #6083 3 years ago
    Quoted from JIM_Z:

Looks great! How about a coin door and 2 flipper buttons?

Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Lol. Yeah I can draw pretty decent on paper but no way do I want to have the patience to hand paint anything on the wall.
    Here's a drawing I did way back in high school. Only thing I have left from my art classes. Have hanging in my kitchen.

20160222_191852_(resized).jpg

Just install a real coin door and 2 real buttons, if you have 4 inches of depth space, I bet you could fit it on the wall in the art, the buttons would be super easy, drill a 1 1/16" hole and press the button in, I think the 1 1/16" is correct

1 month later
    #6370 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why were you in such a hurry?

There's a few gems in there , looks great!

3 weeks later
    #6459 3 years ago

Great use of the window!

#6471 3 years ago

I like Tyson ... So I restored Super Punch-Out!!

image_(resized).jpg

1 month later
    #6775 3 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Update! ST is new. And the woman loves it!

Space themes! Next you could use Stern Stars and Williams Space Lab

1 week later
    #6782 3 years ago

I gotta say, that actually looks pretty good, too bad it isn't playable , hehe

Good work

#6832 3 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Quick video of my basement arcade.
    » YouTube video

Nice! You've been busy!

Why do you have 3 pacman games next to each other? You could free up space if you put the 96 in 1 chip in or the 6pac chip in one of them and bring in 2 others like Tron or punchout or what not. Great major havoc though!...

Guys major havoc is a really great very rare Grail game.

Props to your A+ pin collection!

1 week later
    #6928 3 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Ha, that's actually a bean bag from my 2 year olds theater.

I'm so fat & old I'd prolly tear my achillies again if some shit like that was in the basement.

Kudos to the skateboards, I have a few, but all the spare cash goes to the pins

#6938 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL , I love how the tron arcade game "fits"

Hehe, looks like robotron will get a rubbing anytime someone steps up to challenge the grid

#6960 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Mame is garbage, same as virtual pinball. Mildly entertaining but missing the joy of playing original hardware.

Mame is definitely garbage if you use an LCD, and most shmups (shoot em ups) that use a scrolling background look bad because of screen tearing, unless you spend weeks of free time tweaking the resolution settings for each game.

Otherwise, if you use the right hardware, and a CRT monitor, you can build a very nice mame setup.

I will concede that original hardware is boss, but the space saving attributes for classic arcade in a mame setup is very valuable

#6994 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

First off why only 2 tables? You have the whole dining room.

yeah, It could be 4 Tables, one for each limb... and get beer holders on those things!

1 month later
    #7295 3 years ago
    Quoted from netman63129:

Thanks! I bought it from a dealer about 5 years ago. They were going out of business and I thought the price was great since a Hendrix autograph on a napkin goes for about $1500. I didn't pay much more than that for the band-signed album and I saw the same signed album in lesser condition selling for 10K in a shop in Vegas last year so I feel pretty good about my investment. I've always been an audiophile and I had a little extra space that wasn't large enough for pinball so I decided to hang up my favorite vinyl album covers, which sadly is now a lost art. I've slowly replaced them with signed versions as I acquire them, most from eBay or other collectors. If you decide to do this, just make sure that you do your homework regarding the authenticity of the signatures. I've gotten good enough to spot a fake a mile away.

Nook of the year

#7315 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

My first game room was a 12X12 portable building (wife got tired of pins in the dining room) Was able to have 4 games in it.

Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

As my collection kept growing graduated up to about a 18X30 space

That's really great, it gives me hope.

1 month later
    #7484 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I would never trust anyone who came to my house wearing chaps.

In Texas this would possibly be a welcome thing, some folks who would wear chaps may be more trustworthy than others

3 weeks later
    #7629 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

DO NOT ever clear coat an autograph. It will ruin any value that it has. In the autograph collecting world, this is the worst thing anyone can do to an autograph. The best thing for an autograph to keep it's integrity is to put it into a very dark closet to avoid all UV lighting, including those UV rays from artificial sources.

So, in other words, never look at the object again, this will preserve the integrity of the ink pigment. Make a padded box for the signed article, paint the inside of the box black. And mount the item in the box so as to not allow it to touch anything. Then place the box in a plastic sealable bag, place that bag in another sealable bag. Place the final item in a padded treated crate that is nailed shut, then screw the crate into the floor of a climate controlled closet, set the temperature to 73 degrees, and research what humidity is best for preserving the item and ink with the ink manufacturing company and the items manufacturers, and set it as such. Place a set of 4 servailence cameras on the closet and inside the closet with a monitoring system (including an off site video backup system) mounted in a safe and secure servailence room. Be sure your smart phone can call up the video feed from anywhere. Lock the closet door, and place motion sensors and alarms on the door.

Next is to secure your walls, doors, floors, ceilings and windows with steel barricades, and place broken glass shards cemented into your roof. Oh, and don't forget to treat for termites.

#7671 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Even worse: posting complaints about beach pics in a game room thread!
    (... Or complaints about complaints!)

Worse: complaining about this post -

3 weeks later
    #7730 2 years ago
    Quoted from kimzone:

Welcome to kimzone I finally got my terminator 2 back here all my pinball machines

Super cool place!

3 weeks later
    #7841 2 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Next piece of the puzzle.

Odd way of putting pinball with arcade, but I dig it

1 month later
    #8122 2 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Not sure yet. Still checking into what I need to do. I know I have to get a permit for it.

Paul... that's a nice shed

Building one is always cheaper, a shed the size Paul just bought can be built with your hands for about 1/2 the cost... of course you need skill and tools. But that's typical of construction.

Adding in power is a different animal also.

I enjoy building as much as I enjoy pinball... I'm about to start my gameroom too

1 week later
    #8207 2 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I have 2 distasteful signs for my bathroom that I'm quite proud of.
    For a while I had a shit tossing monkey skateboard in there too
    My bathroom is about to get renovated. I'm gonna have to do something weird in there. The bathroom @ CP Pinball has a bunch of awesome fake autographs with hilarious quotes. I might do that. Something about a Gary Busey autograph that says "thanks for the coke" sounds smart

that's some real life monkey business

1 week later
    #8242 2 years ago
    Quoted from jsyjay:

Nearly finished the shack, a few more weekend work and it will be done!

Very nice! Dk3 is one of my faves, so fun and challenging

1 month later
    #8425 2 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Still a work in progress.

NICE setup... that Ms Pac Pic with Jesus Quintana, Yikes! that thing gives me the creeps, hehe

Great Space though!

1 week later
    #8448 2 years ago

Way to go with the snow boards, so cool!

#8510 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Blue Tip Gaming - in the old factory that used to make blue tip matches in Ohio.
    Website is bluetipgaming.com There is a contact tab for a phone number and information.
    On the website, it looks like he may have increased the cost to $2995 probably because of the hardware upgrades he's putting into them going forward, but still may have some of the older games. You would have to ask. The new hardware system includes 10 cores, 4 cpu's and 6 gpu (from what he recently told me). The old system is just a dual core CPU.
    Note that the game fit in the back of my Expedition, so after seeing it at the factory, I just bought it and hauled it home.

If anyone wants one of these you better jump on it fast, selling machines with 9000+ Licensed games is not legal, several of the licensing companies that catch wind of this becoming popular and making money will shut it down, I know the owner of blue tip has good intentions, but if he is not careful he could find himself in a lawsuit from selling even just a few of nintendos ip.

#8514 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

If anyone wants one of these you better jump on it fast, selling machines with 9000+ Licensed games is not legal, several of the licensing companies that catch wind of this becoming popular and making money will shut it down, I know the owner of blue tip has good intentions, but if he is not careful he could find himself in a lawsuit from selling even just a few of nintendos ip.

Funny how the truth brings out the thumbs down... the blue tip arcade is awesome, I've made 8 multi hyperspin arcades for my own personal use plus a few dozen other arcades for various needs and individuals, I know a nice product when I see one. It's actually under valued a bit as we have seen with the build price going up already.

But it still remains... there's copyright and license issues, vpCabs knows this, virtuapin knows this, several companies even in the pinball world try to make money on using other companies ip, it only puts blood in the water and starts calling out those that care to protect their ip, just sayin. No more on this... back to awesome game rooms!!!

#8544 2 years ago

Troll post of the day

2 of my 5 game rooms

IMG_4537 (resized).JPG

image (resized).jpg

#8545 2 years ago

One more gameroom

IMG_4538 (resized).JPG

IMG_4540 (resized).JPG

#8550 2 years ago
    Quoted from thewolks:

What's the condition of the Wipe Out?

Pm sent

1 month later
    #8733 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

If you crammed another one in there it would probably be no big deal.

That's what she said

#8748 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

One side of my B/W room. WPC95's on the other side.

I feel like someone needs to be on standby with a tray of drinks and a selection of cigars at the ready, as well as a "no other noise except pinball and cards" rule posted

1 week later
    #8780 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Love the sign!! But we need to work on priorities... seems to be a lot more sanding than beer drinking!!

I agree, there should be a pin project, sandwiched with beer drinking in there somewhere

#8791 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

I've owned two Corvettes in the past (a '62 and a '64 coupe that I never should have sold). I wanted to like Bally Corvette enough to put one in my game room, but...no. Corvette was just not good enough.
    I played three different Mustang pros and found I really liked the gameplay, then pulled the trigger and ordered my Mustang Boss premium. It's a really good game and a keeper for me. I liked the Boss 302 pinball machine so much that I bought a green 2013 Boss 302 Mustang in October 2016 after owning the pin for two years.

Good to see priorities are in the right place!

Maybe one day I'll get a checkpoint, and be motivated to get a 911turbo, heck yeah!

1 week later
    #8809 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just stumbled across this on YouTube and (surprisingly) I don't think I've seen this video posted on this thread before, so here you go:
    » YouTube video
    Take a bow MustangPaul!

Thank you ! Always wanted to see that!

#8826 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Pauls arcade has more bling than a Solid Gold dance stage. Speaking of SOLID GOLD....
    » YouTube video
    I'm sorry...and you're welcome

I hate you -

3 weeks later
    #8916 2 years ago

IMG_5109 (resized).JPG

Can you spot all 4 thumbs up?

#8921 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

chosen_s... that picture is worth a 1,000 points! Makes me smile

Quoted from xsvtoys:

Dang it must be sweet to have a nice working Tron machine. I put a lot of quarters in that one back in the day. I want to get the controls set up to replicate it in MAME.

Thanks guys! I think its fun to take pictures of us playing games

I built that Tron from scratch and scoured the country for used parts, it took a long time, it actually runs mame and has every game from that time period that utilizes the spinner and the joystick, I'm using an original Joystick from top to bottom with the exception of the handle that is a beautiful repro. You really need the original joystick to play Tron just right, other wise you will have a very hard time, Tron is hard as nails as it is, but I love the challenge.

The Tempest next to it has the (Clay Cowgill?) Multi-Tempest Installed, but most of the time it just runs V3.

The Street fighter C.E. next to that has every Street Fighter game from the first all the way to SFIV A.E. as well as a host of many many other games from NES, SNES, mame, PC Engine and so on... about 4000+ games very nicely organized with the nice Hyperspin Front end. I have hundreds of hours in its configuration, and it shows when you go to select a game, everything is very easy to find, my 4 year old has no trouble finding his favorite "Super Mario" And its using an original 27" arcade monitor. It only plays games that uses a joystick and up to 6 buttons per player, if a game uses any other control scheme that needs more that what is on the control panel, it got removed. (Yes I know the control panel graphic is screwed up, LOL)

I'll post some more of my (finished projects) games soon, just thought you guys would like to see and know some of the info behind them.

#8943 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I'm hoping to be able to set up a similar Mame machine that includes a spinner (for Tron and Breakout and possibly others) and a joystick that can work with Tron and Zaxxon. From what I have read they both use 8-way joysticks, but you are right, there is something special in the setup for the Tron version that lets it work with the lightcycle game. You have to be able to have precise control for 4 directions only for that one I believe. Have you checked to see if Zaxxon works good with your Tron stick?
    We put enough quarters in that &*#*# Tron game back in the day to darn near beat the thing. I would love to get a shot at it again. This time, no quarters!!!
    Oh and there must be a good trackball also for Centipede/Millipede and others.

Tron has a wild underside design for its joystick; it is an 8-way leaf stick with a diagonal restrictor, I have not had much success playing Zaxxon with it, then again I'm not good at Z anyway, maybe you or others could have good success.

Centipede... mine has all the track ball games; Rambo 3, crystal castles, missile command (modified the control panel to have all 3 base buttons, as well as the graphic to support it), and plenty of others

IMG_5117 (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
    #8993 2 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Added SWLE in last night

I love those kids dressed up as minions of the dark side

#9029 2 years ago
    Quoted from playboywillis:

Those games are so close man. Dont let me visit

Hehe, I learned that the easy way, thank goodness i never damaged anything, one less pin goes a long way

2 weeks later
    #9151 2 years ago
    Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Thanks guys --- no CGI here, just a little OCD when it comes to cable management. I also have PS3/PS4/XBOX1/WiiU wired into the cubbies under the TV. there rest of the compartments is where I stash he controllers, games, movies etc. Here are some more pics with everything on.

glad to see another hyperspin cab... I did soooo much art for that project years ago

#9184 2 years ago

That is the most interesting lineup of 4 pins I have seen on this thread , awesome!

1 week later
    #9229 2 years ago
    Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Took some photos before the local meet yesterday, lots of games come/gone over the past year

That's legit ! Great work

I really like the vewlix, I had to make my own

image (resized).jpg

#9237 2 years ago
    Quoted from animesuperj:

Finally got my basement finished up after a couple months of work. Starting to get the games back. Only have the Badcats pinball at the moment, but going to be adding more over time. Started on the arcade side of things, have around 35+ of those.

That carpet!

Show us all pics when you populate the new game room!

1 week later
    #9318 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Off topic, but I have a 3 player Ivan Stewart off road. Can it be made to play this game as well??

Maybe, you’d need a super sprint board, and need to make some finger boards possibly... better to hop over to the klov forums and ask around over there, also, supersprint uses a black and white monitor, and off road uses a color monitor, there could be a challenge there as well... anything is possible with time and $$

3 weeks later
    #9523 2 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Needed a project, so I turned to Craigslist. This switchboard was featured at an estate sale in August, apparently owned by a retired tel co employee. They had a price tag of $1000 on it, but no takers, and it was sitting in the middle of the living room. Apparently they didn't want to move it out, so I went there the last day of the three day sale, and they jumped at my offer of $200. Hauled it home, and it weighs probably 240 pounds. AND, it was totally complete and unmolested. Up until this point I knew absolutely nothing about it, and very little about hard-wired phones, but set out to learn as much as the internet would provide.
    I joined an online phone forum asking many questions about how to wire it up. Got a great deal of help there from the old-timers who retired from the phone company. Surprisingly simple once you understand it. I had to put in a "66" punchdown block, two power supplies; one to make the bells ring, and the other, a 15 volt supply, to power the relays and lights, and voila! All works. Went Ebay shopping for phones, so I have 10 phones now hooked up to it, and no outside line. You call the "operator" by clicking the hook (makes the station button flash) then the operator answers by plugging in a jack, and connects your phone to whatever other extension you want. Really cool how it operates, just like years ago. Put all the wiring in the ceiling of the game room, as they all work on two wires each. Youtube has a video of it in operation - called a 551A Western Electric Switchboard.
    Here are some images of the inside guts. The wiring is an absolute work of art:

That’s totally awesome! I want to get one just to hire a switchboard girl to connect me to my wife when she calls me from the kitchen... (while my sons run around with walkie-talkies)

#9525 2 years ago
    Quoted from pacman11:

Wow these game rooms are great!! I'm in the process of building one right now. Hopefully I'll have it done in a few more months.

Right on man, do you have any documentation?

I’m building right now as well
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backyard-gameroom-in-the-desert

Quoted from littlecammi:

Be careful when interviewing switchboard girl applicants.
    That's what got all those movie producers in their current trouble.

Hehe, sneaky switchboard ops

1 month later
    #9744 1 year ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You built that. Damn that's nice. I'd have to have one made.

Dude! You could build one, it’s in your wheel house

4 weeks later
    #9969 1 year ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

No need to take baby steps if your single....jump in with both feet is what I say.

Sometimes when I see your gameroom, I can’t tell if it’s upside down or not

1 week later
    #9974 1 year ago

Fellow game room enthusiasts... I could use some help on what type of switches to use for my game room build.

I’m building a two-story game room,… Anyways here’s a link to the thread and the problem I’m trying to sort out. Thanks amillion !

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backyard-gameroom-in-the-desert/page/4#post-4200422

1 month later
    #10343 1 year ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

My gr has been down for a couple weeks now, some spots had efflorescence coming through the block so I'm having the use a twisted wire wire wheel on my grinder to get those spots down to bare block then put 3 coats of Dry Loc on them then repaint. It's taking quite a while to do the 3 walls cuz I keep having to move the games to do a 2 game width of wall at a time. What a mess. Tough to see my babies covered in plastic not being played.

Dang Paul, at least you’re doing it right!

1 week later
    #10428 1 year ago

I stopped collecting pinball machines, and started collecting ladders
    Edit ... ladder gameroom, this exciting game of climbing ladders, so much fun

7839FD66-C0E2-4034-B831-72AD615BB572 (resized).jpeg

#10433 1 year ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Doesn’t seem nearly as fun as pinball but to each their own.

Quoted from Roostking:

I'm guessing the ladders are a means, to an end..

Well... that is technically my gameroom WIP

F5050F86-5F94-4DF1-B16E-3090EADDEBBB (resized).jpeg

Edit:

Here ya go

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backyard-gameroom-in-the-desert

#10439 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

You need to add some shoots to that ladder collection, then it's game on. Shoots and Ladders!
    Game room is looking good.

Thank you, it’s been an up and down experience

#10458 1 year ago
    Quoted from swillie:

At the expense of wasting a bit of space I think a batpole to get down from 2nd floor would be pretty awesome...

I’ve thought of this many times... it will take up the space of 2 pins on the 1st floor, and 2 or more arcade machines on the 2nd floor. Plus insurance liability. It’s a cruel cruel world

#10463 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

Get a few chutes and you might just have something.

The kids swing set with a slide is just outside, I might be relocating the slide this weekend

1 week later
    #10483 1 year ago

I like my gameroom nice and tight

3C160C9D-C3FB-4DA5-B3F2-73AB450E400E (resized).jpeg

#10530 1 year ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

lol. I have BSD, Congo, and Shadow in the same order in my gameroom. I have the same translite on Shadow but so does pretty much everyone. Congo is definitely near the top of my favorite pins list. Looks like you have a ton of space for pins. I'm jealous. I might be able to squeeze one more in my room but it's pretty cramped.

Where can I find that shadow translite??

#10562 1 year ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

All EM's, nice. Don't see that very often.

Paul, you in to the wacky tabaci tonight? Those ain’t all EM’s, that’s what we call a heard of classic SS

2 months later
    #10997 1 year ago

Coming soon to a thread near you

C32EC500-9263-4A6B-84A9-D8F9DBF3590B (resized).jpeg
    #11000 1 year ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

that was easy NOT

Tell me about it, I worked on my foundation for a while, threw in the towel and called some pros...

Same with drywall

Yours Looks good though!

4 weeks later
    #11182 1 year ago

I love me some smb3

06244290-047B-4F45-8E3F-343C684F7EC3 (resized).jpeg1017A9AA-01E6-43D0-B8EA-A07D8413D512 (resized).jpeg8A846BC5-24FB-49FC-9CFF-7FAE270F7786 (resized).jpeg
    3 months later
    #11915 12 months ago

I don’t have a pool table, or fooseball table or air hockey, just junk

A363969F-2910-4553-A773-0F3B5ED5BE48 (resized).jpeg
    #11920 12 months ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

It will be better then my little man cave when you are finished though!!! Nice space you have there!

Thank you, I’m working on it all the time

#11924 11 months ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Will you HURRY UP already.

If you’d stop flappin your jaw and fiddlin with pinball legs and come lend a hand I might finish soon!

#11927 11 months ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

you pay for my air fare, hotel, food and rental car?

Grrrr, I could cover for 3 of those, but hotels here are $400 per night! Even at the cheap motels, guess you could sleep under twilight zone, but I hear you might get lost

#11928 11 months ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

T2 Robot Wanger LOL

Lol, I can’t unsee that

2 months later
    #12548 9 months ago

“It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission”

Why ask at all?! If you know your wife and she knows you and if the money you spend is agreed on before any purchases are made why should it matter what you buy, build trust in each other and communicate and make responsible decisions: no need to ask permission or forgiveness

2 weeks later
    #12678 9 months ago
    0D33F6B8-2513-4495-BADF-04B4B368D845 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #12850 8 months ago

Setting up... still lots to do to get to day 1

016335C2-C6D1-42B4-9ECA-C47BDC7A550E (resized).jpegD5CBB836-CEA0-4FBC-ACD9-6E4E43CA59FC (resized).jpegD61DC043-F342-457F-88D9-C1FB92F46FCD (resized).jpegEFCFC35F-C4AD-4E26-ABE0-BBE9636D5B43 (resized).jpeg
    #12854 8 months ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sure wish I could be there for the Grand Opening.

Same here! I think there will be sever soft openings so I wont be "pinball tech" for one big event

Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That looks great! What kinds of lights are those running around the room?

thank you! they are 15mm wide rgbw LED Neon, I had to get them from china through alibaba

#12862 8 months ago
    Quoted from Malenko:

ok I finally got everything sorted. Gingerballs is my vpin , the left HS5 is a Darksoft Multi CPS2, the cab next to it is just a JAMMA cab waiting for the DarksoftCPS1 Multi. The Neo Geo has a Darksoft Multi MVS cart. The 2 unfinished driving cabs are in the garage along with the empty midway cab and my Area 51/Max Force is in storage
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!!! Love the dark soft stuff

Gingerballs! Why didn’t I think of that for my virtual pinball machine!? Perfect name bruh

#12890 8 months ago
    Quoted from Supersunny76:

Had an old cellar which i converted to a arcade.. i wish it was bigger but hey...lol
    Uk homes are like shoe boxes haha
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice turbo! I’m rocking one myself, dang monitor is acting up after a rebuild though

2 weeks later
    #12998 7 months ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Hey guys got some new stuff in so this is my gameroom so far!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

How Cool!!! Love the variety!

can you please tell us more about your music system, the touch screen and the apps you are using?

#13008 7 months ago
    Quoted from brad808:

The program comes with a lock out function that locks things down with a password. People try to click on Something and a password box pops up. I wasn't happy with that so I manually edited the theme to simply remove everything I didn't want. No menus, no ability to exit the program, minimize, change names, view info etc. Just nice and basic. Then when I want to do admin work on it I manually copy in a full fledged theme with everything I need. It's a bit unnecessary, but I'm very happy with it so it was worth putting in the time for me.

Thank you for the info! What version of the software are you running?

1 month later
    #13153 6 months ago

A few snaps of my area of joy and wonderment

Down stairs and up stairs

55568165-CA4A-47C5-9434-6401EFC93DF5 (resized).jpeg6BC48AC2-45A4-4B87-86CF-318CD65E8C99 (resized).jpeg86C3C7FE-85FF-48BB-A347-586ECF02D55D (resized).jpegB4D0F31C-22F2-40E0-A9C3-9324E2DAB5C3 (resized).jpegD27812A6-F2A0-41FA-B331-0844E6461873 (resized).jpeg
    #13157 6 months ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Great job and nice use of space!!

Quoted from Viggin900:

Real custom neon lights! Spectacular.

Thank you, it took about 2years to build, the neon is rgb led flex neon, lots of great color combinations!

#13171 6 months ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So i did some research on the Cowboy Slot Machines.
    Originally designed in the 1940s by Frank Polk. Made 92 of them. Hand carved wood with Mills High-Tops.
    1979 Mannie Sanchez made 15 of them. Again hand carved with Mills High-Tops slots in them.
    Very rare. The pic is of the ones Sanchez made. I want the devil one!
    [quoted image]

That’s not a devil, that’s a native American Indian. It’s been 400 years, and people are still confusing this !

Great research by the way, those things are really cool

#13184 6 months ago
    Quoted from erak:

it's coming along now. And I'm feeling fantastic.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s incredible, congratulations!

#13186 6 months ago

Hung up some playfields this evening...
    Can anyone name them all?
    317D40A5-146E-4FE4-8E20-FB907501C864 (resized).jpegD47DE1D4-6F76-48B2-80CD-1C1B0A1219E1 (resized).jpeg

#13188 6 months ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

Where did u get the red Tron neon?
    It's awesome!

My wife bought it off some website for Christmas, it was made in China and took 3 months to get here. It looks red in the pic, but it’s orange, I’ll try to find the exact website

#13198 6 months ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

I want the Indian

I want the knight, and the “1 arm bandit”!

#13238 6 months ago
    Quoted from JFink8222:

Including latest addition of a practically brand new TZ and a sopranos which needs a shop job Now just waiting for my MMr to complete the room
    I don’t have a wide angle lens on my phone. LOL
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great collection!

Close those blinds!!! That Arizona sun will fade that art , and you’ll be not happy

How do you like guardians??

#13243 6 months ago
    Quoted from JFink8222:

I really enjoy guardians. It’s a fun game with some difficult shots and good strategy. Completing all the modes to save Xandar is a good time. Plus my 5 yr old loves it! But don’t buy a Metallica. They reskinned guardians for that so all the same shots

Nice! Thanks, I didn’t realize guardians was a rethemed met

2 weeks later
    #13419 5 months ago
    Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Incredible. The videos really let the impact of what you've created sink in. I could loose an entire week in there. Love the White Vertical Machine.
    The Tron Muli-Game; Is it a virtual gamer? If so, whats the front-end?

Thank you very much,

The white vertical machine has a Japanese Xbox 360 and about 20 Japanese shmups. Also running a pc with mame and other programs to run almost every vert shmup in existence, it’s awesome except the Inherent lag we experience in mame, even though I’m using shmupmame; a minimal lag version of mame designed for bullet hell games, also wish it had a crt. I’m also building a full size vert jamma cabinet i can use for my original pcb’s

the Tron machine is mame, using a custom hyperspin front end, I spent years of evenings building and configuring a vertical theme with another guy. It’s all for download on the hyperspin server under jeepguy81.

#13422 5 months ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Great game room ! I love that Tron! Sold my cocktail a little over a year ago and wish i didn't!

Thank you , I looked so hard for a long time for one and finally gave in. Sourced original parts from all over the country and built it. Looking for a mad planets now, no luck so far, lol!

Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

I had been following your backyard game room in the desert thread, but must not have seen it lately. Great work, and what a project.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

#13432 5 months ago
    Quoted from crank:

Cyclopes[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow nice example

Dang I want one of those, it’s like a silver unicorn that only exists in the cold north and refuses to roam anywhere near warm temperatures

1 week later
    #13490 5 months ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

I'm finally at a good point where I'm ready to share my gameroom with family and friends again. I took on this project with severely limited experience and knowledge but had a ton of help from friends on completing this. Dealing with the stress of this renovation was taxing to say the least and a very hard time. With my basement torn up and flooding at the same time was probably the worst of it all but I'm happy with the result.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great job!! It looks very nice and professional, the color scheme works great, lots of fun about to be had in that spot. I bet it feels great to finally relax and enjoy the area with friends and family!

2 months later
    #13795 75 days ago

Transporter puked all over my gameroom

Also, here is my PC gaming station. No 75 inch screen here, just 34 inches of curved glorious pixels right in my face

75D7DA96-106F-4A1E-BC47-1A62F3458E13 (resized).jpeg0D3B2DDA-0F09-4657-8A44-976CC2185ABF (resized).jpegEBEEF043-8007-491E-B361-3C8FB9F9B2F2 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #13846 68 days ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

took me about 4 months to get to this point.
    Still have a couple rooms to complete before I call it “done”.
    I will be streaming a whole series of my games with cloud7 on his twitch channel turbografx7
    Our latest one was Cyclopes https://www.twitch.tv/videos/477404869
    Please follow us to get notified about the next stream.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Legendary

#13877 63 days ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:Alright carpet is in tonight. Now I don’t know how a couch, tv, three more pins, and two arcade games are going in here...[quoted image]

You’ll figure it out

Where are you’re baseboards?

4 weeks later
    #14001 34 days ago
    Quoted from Namsan:

My turn ! Ok here my 2 small game room.
    One is dedicated to pinball and the second to arcade machines.
    - Pinball room video tour (poor quality)

- Arcade room video tour (poor quality)
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow bro... I remember your circus Voltaire build, your game room puts that to shame. Great work

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 50.00
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Ghostbusters Pro Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 16.00
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    € 95.00
    Lighting - Led
    FlipperLED
    $ 225.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 76.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 25.50
    $ 30.00
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside