Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7654 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Halloween mini gameroom!!

That's a great idea, do you let the trick-or-treaters play the pins?

1 month later
    #7859 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

What's that small black game in the center of the picture?

Looks like a Firepower.

#7877 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jason1413:

Still not 100% done but it's useable. We've been down hanging out here a lot on the weekends lately. I did this all myself and with the help of a friend with drywall.

Looks great! Is the bar top made of bottle caps?

1 month later
    #8162 7 years ago

Nice room, I love the large Budweiser neon sign...and go Cards!

1 week later
    #8213 7 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Had a neighborhood party in my game room this past weekend. Here's a quickie video tour:
    » YouTube video

What, no one's playing pinball!!! Just kidding, that's awesome man. A little bit of everything to keep everyone happy.

2 weeks later
    #8273 7 years ago

Is that an arcade cabinet side you used for the bar top, I love it!

1 month later
    #8526 6 years ago

That's definitely unique, I love it!

#8548 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

ebay.com link » Five Nights At Freddys Costume Showbiz Pizza Place Billy Bob Walk Around Suit

Ohhh man, if I could program my own personal messages into Billy Bob and Chuck E to repeat to my guests....people probably never heard Chuck E drop the f bomb before...

1 month later
    #8661 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

2.5 years into the basement finishing projects...finally got to set up some pins a few months ago.
    Still gotta finish the bar and arcade. Custom black light carpet for the arcade just came in.
    Sloooooollyy making progress

Damn that's looking nice, sounds like it's going to be awesome when you get it all done. You already have the most important piece installed, the stripper pole!

#8697 6 years ago

Man, I have to stop looking at this thread, it's depressing me. I must be the poorest MF on here!

#8704 6 years ago
    Quoted from RoadRunner:

You guys really have some serious room for your stuff here are a few pics of my modest gameroom/garage that can house 4 pins at the moment. I divided the space in two, one side is for the games (and bar) and the other for my motorcycle. Plan is to knock down the shelf, relocate the bar and take over the whole garage for the pins. Bike will then blend in nicely as a decorative item or an extra seat

I have to give a shout out for the Extreme poster, I love that band. Nuno Bettencourt is a great guitarist.

1 month later
    #8898 6 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

First time posting in this thread. This is my Star Wars Gameroom. I love Star Wars. I love video games. I love pinball. Let's combine all three!

I collected all those Star Wars glasses back in the day, from BK if I remember correctly. I sold them at a garage sale for probably 25 cents each some 20 years ago, not sure how much they're worth these days.

1 month later
    #9068 6 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

FINALLY got the TV hung up in the Bar/Arcade!

So you put a tv in the bar/arcade area to watch Judge Judy and the weather channel. ESPN is on 24/7 you know

3 weeks later
    #9200 6 years ago

That is cool, thanks for sharing that.

1 week later
    #9244 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Turned my garage and unfinished basement into a family fun floor
    Not huge, but I like it very much.

Great looking space! Are the Tron, Hobbit and Avengers posters just regular ones that are backlit or are they special types?

2 weeks later
    #9358 6 years ago
    Quoted from taz:

Mine is still a work in progress. It's kind of Marvel meets Walking Dead.

Nice! Looks very fun and still classy at the same time. Looks like you’ve already got a spot reserved for a GOTG.

1 week later
    #9428 6 years ago
    Quoted from Electronmagic:

This is my first post, so go easy on me if I mess it up. Here's my game room!

That looks awesome! I thought it was funny seeing the little boy in the first photo playing on the arcade machine and ignoring the pins, that’s what my grandkids do.

#9453 6 years ago

Great room! I love the signed POTC print, I had to zoom in on it to find Geoffrey Rush’s signature.

Quoted from davijc02:

If I had to pick one of your games to get rid of to fit more pins I'd be saying see ya to that Chex hockey game.

No way, I’d get rid of one of the arcade games before the Chex hockey went!

#9471 6 years ago

Who’s your insurance company if you don’t mind me asking?

2 weeks later
    #9583 6 years ago

But he does have Junior Mints!

9774E489-6653-4BA0-9C37-F40DB3EE2273 (resized).jpeg9774E489-6653-4BA0-9C37-F40DB3EE2273 (resized).jpeg

#9611 6 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Added a few new ones. Just need to squeeze in TNA next year and I’m good for a while

Love the Farrah Fawcett poster, wish I still had mine from back when I was 11.

#9615 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vdrums:

While I don't wish anyone any harm, looking at the pictures of these Dedicated game rooms and the collection of outstanding games they house, it generates a particular feeling directed towards all of you- and it's not a nice one!!!
    Okay I should probably avoid looking at this thread in the future to avoid extreme envy.

I look through this thread just like I used to look through the Sears and JC Penney Christmas catalogs back in the 70’s. ‘Man, look at all those cool toys that I wish I had!’

4 weeks later
    #9711 6 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Latest addition to the game room. 1951 Stoner "Univendor" candy machine, automotive paint with clear coat. I installed stealth LEDs on the three trim pieces that hold the mirror along with laser-cut acrylic lenses.

That looks great, I love the art deco styling! But you’re in Colarado, so one of those slots should be for cannabis.

#9731 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rschuetter:

Finally getting the basement remodeled after we did most of the house. Still getting decorations and the like but successfully hosted 40 people all having fun thanks to Brackelope. Really helped everyone try things out they normally wouldn’t have. Still searching for a LOTR and maybe a new POTC.

Nice racing setup, I’m thinking of building one to practice as I take my cars to the track from time to time. What is it hooked up to, pc or game console?

#9737 6 years ago

You did a nice job on that! I assumed it was one of the frames already available to buy. That would be pretty sweet to play the new Forza game in 4K on.

1 month later
    #10041 6 years ago

Very creative and very cool! Now you need to build a motel so I can plan my next vacation

1 week later
    #10124 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

I just finished this project for my step son. Took 2 hours and cost me a few dollars for fuel and mounting bracket.
    Cable wheel = free. They get tossed all the time
    Fuel = $5. I used the blowtorch and burned the wood, it is not stained and does not have any coating on it.
    Wall mirror hanging bracket = $6

Great idea, that turned out awesome!

3 weeks later
    #10335 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

My wife had a party last week with a bunch of her girlfriends. They all decided to play pinball so my wife sent me a picture while I was stuck at work.
    My kind of pinball party too.

Kind of what I imagine heaven to look like.

#10351 6 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Ok, but only cause you asked

That UFO light is cool as hell, it would look great next to an AFM.

1 week later
    #10400 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Closed on my first house yesterday! Complete with a whole basement to fill with toys. Coming from a small 600 sq. ft. city apartment, very excited to have some space to stretch out! Moving next week, look for some updates soon!

That’ll make a great game room! The only minor problem I see is that HVAC ducting doesn’t look too friendly for pin toppers, if you’re into those.

3 weeks later
    #10535 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Slowly unpacking my first basement game room! Hoping to get some time this weekend to finish it off!

Shaping up nicely...the dog approves too!

2 months later
    #10966 5 years ago

Damn!!!! Smart choice having McGruff and Padme’ standing guard over the place.

2 weeks later
    #11095 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Getting closer to setting him up!

Alas poor T-800, I knew thee well!

2 months later
    #11656 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

My Family Cave of fun! Of course plenty of extra LED lighting when needed lol
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Tastefully done and a nice mix of something for everyone. Good thing you used the term family cave or the more sensitive on here would have gotten offended

1 month later
    #12055 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Sooooo....how much you want for it?

$10K by Christmas

2 months later
    #12633 5 years ago
    Quoted from drsojo:

Here's some PG rated "different kinda' gameroom" pics from 20 miles away from the eastern eye wall of hurricane Michael. Baby Pac I'm currently working on is in the back left of first pic. BPM and a Teed Off got the worst damage. Under the sheet rock on pic 2 from left to right were, Teed Off, Cue Ball Wizard, Golden Tee, Addams Famiy, Twilight Zone, Junkyard, and Kiss. The sheet rock actually helped ramp off some of the water. Pic 3 is a Roadshow, multi arcade, Strange Science, Stern Playboy and a Bally Playboy. All but Junkyard and Roadshow were refurbed within the last 18 months. The scene was heartbreaking, but all these machines fired up and went into attract with the exception of Teed Off and BPM. Strange Science, Stern Playboy and Bally Playboy lost all paint on backglass.
    Compared to some, blessed beyond belief. Thank you Lord.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry to see that but glad to hear you’re okay. So what happened, did it take out part of the roof or an exterior wall?

1 week later
    #12676 5 years ago

The kid’s trying to point out that if you knock down the brick wall you’ll have more room for pins.

1 week later
    #12793 5 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Maybe they make a Big Jim Slade one you can put next to it.[quoted image]

LOL, haven’t seen the Kentucky Fried Movie in over twenty-some years.

#12801 5 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

If you are a Bruce Lee fan at all, Fistful of Yen is one of those brilliant things ever put on film. It never gets old watching that.
    [quoted image]

Years later they did Amazon Women on the Moon which was like a modern take on the Kentucky Fried Movie concept.

1 month later
    #13101 5 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

For the arcade I took inspiration from the ps3 Pinball Hall of Fame game. I'm relegated to just part of the basement so I got creative to satisfy my needs. I created marque boxes for arcade games I wish there was room for. The Backglass to Space Invaders and Haunted House are my favorites so I used an old infinty mirror for the same look as SI and made a lightbox and printed a transom for HH (looks better than whats pictured). Made my own TouchTunes as well by creating a bezel in front of a light strip and mounting an ipad with jukester installed. The amp is behind the wall. My collection of pins except Hurricane are ones I remember as a kid playing and were innovative. First speech,first multiball, and first toy. I love all games so the rest of the basement I built an English pub/billiard room and a lounge with retro consoles. It took several years but now Im able to relax and enjoy it.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love that bar, would like to see more pics of it.

1 month later
    #13337 4 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

My game room is a work in progress. Don't ask about the buckets. The rug really ties the room together.[quoted image]

What’s with the buckets?

#13359 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

We r in business!!! Post more pics later but very happy!!!

Congrats, that looks freaking awesome! That’s definitely something you won’t find in most game rooms!

3 weeks later
    #13484 4 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

I'm finally at a good point where I'm ready to share my gameroom with family and friends again. I took on this project with severely limited experience and knowledge but had a ton of help from friends on completing this. Dealing with the stress of this renovation was taxing to say the least and a very hard time. With my basement torn up and flooding at the same time was probably the worst of it all but I'm happy with the result.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job! The dog has already picked out it’s spot.

1 week later
    #13526 4 years ago
    Quoted from durgee7:

After seeing all the incredible gamerooms on this forum, I am blown away by the creativity and size of the collections. I have my little bonus room down here in NC. I miss having a basement like we did growing up in Michigan. My collection is small, but I'm content. Always looking for new ways to rearrange and redo the room. Maybe I'll get some gameroom carpet, or some laminate flooring. Also thinking of getting brick wall paper, but it's getting congested with the stuff that's already in place.
    Fyi - I keep the blinds and curtains closed, and I cover Spidey when not in use.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice space! Did you do the mini Pandora’s box arcade yourself?

1 month later
    #13638 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

It would not let me attach these pics on my other post. Im not sure why.[quoted image][quoted image]

For a second I thought you had an lcd tv framed behind a DI backglass.

1 month later
    #13765 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Thanks! Here some pics we took of a friends place called CP PINBALL!

CP Pinball is awesome, great selection of pins! I try to make it down there every few months.

1 month later
    #13944 4 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Had a few car guys over for lunch in my game room after a 3 hour cruise up in the mountains.

I hate you!

#13951 4 years ago
    Quoted from mooch:

I'm guessing it's Ron Shuster's amazing "Silverball Country Club"

Damn!! Reminds me of when I went through The House on the Rock in Wisconsin.

2 months later
    #14382 4 years ago

Nice collection seeburg!

#14409 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I want to know what this thing saw that clearly can't be unseen. LOL[quoted image]

LOL, that’s McGruff the crime dog. But when I first saw it his nose did look like a mouth that was wide open!

3 weeks later
    #14564 4 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

[quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-estate/los-angeles-home-star-wars-museum-basement[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ho Lee Fuch...what’s that guy going to do when his parents finally make him move out of their basement?

1 month later
    #14787 4 years ago

Rearranged a bit, added a pin, and snapped some pics.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great space and nice collection! I like the Malt Duck beer sign, brings back memories. Is someone still remaking that?

4 months later
    #15585 3 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

Put these panels up this morning.
    Really makes a difference. Makes the room actually seem bigger.
    Now go organize the rest.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, is that reclaimed lumber? I’m getting ready to do the exact same thing in my game room, I located the lumber today and will be picking it up sometime next week.

#15587 3 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

No. It's actually just 4x8 panels from hardware store. It was $54 CDN a sheet. 4 sheets total. Much cheaper. The look great. But when you feel them they are just smooth But the stairwell leading to the games room is reclaimed stuff. The pic with the Shakespeare bust is looking out the games room hidden door to the landing. We should have the stairs and railings here in about 2+ more weeks.
    A few finishing touches left stiil. And organizing the final layout
    [quoted image]

The lumber on your stairwell wall is pretty close to what I found, it’s rough in a variety of widths with different shades of brown and grey. I’m hoping it’ll end up looking pretty similar to that when I’m done cause that looks great!

4 months later
    #16609 3 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

Is anyone continuously receiving ads on random webpages from The Pinball Company for a Hurricane Simulator?
    At $13,000, I rather stick my head out the window while driving down the freeway at 75 mph for free.
    [quoted image]

I’ll sell you a high powered fan and a garden hose for half that amount.

1 year later
    #19386 2 years ago
    Quoted from John_C:

Yes, indeed. It was Toni Tennille (of "Captain and Tennille" fame) who spoke that line.

That’s a common rumor but the voice of the groupie was actually a Canadian actress named Trudy Young who wasn’t credited in the liner notes.

#19457 2 years ago
    Quoted from Scotty_K:

Sorry for all of the Jersey talk everyone. You may now return to your regular programming, already in progress...

3 months later
    #20100 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

You get it. cheers.
    I do like seeing all the different things, even though i don't understand why people have life size mannequins of Star Wars figures, marvel characters and in some cases roman soldiers.

I don't think anyone on this site has any room to be questioning other people’s interests or hobbies. We’re all a bunch of idiots who waste money on things that make us happy which most other people don’t understand.

#20101 1 year ago
    Quoted from plovis:

Basement remodel finally finished, displaying the comics and toys was my wife's idea. Gotta love her.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome, one of the most tastefully done game rooms I’ve seen in this thread!

8 months later
    #21606 1 year ago

My guess is that’s a custom made door and the ‘poster’ is an image that was custom printed to that size at a printing shop.

1 month later
    #21839 1 year ago
    Quoted from Frostbite:

Game room update
    [quoted image]

Are those heat lamps suspended from the ceiling?

1 week later
    #21877 1 year ago
    Quoted from kustomtheater:

I'll play...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Really nice setup! Which do you have more money in, pinballs or legos?

1 month later
    #22106 11 months ago
    Quoted from kustomtheater:

Probably more in the pins at this point. Just added a Foo LE machine to the group.

LOL, just happened to get back from visiting a LEGO store tonight with my grandson. Man, do they have some really impressive sets now, but also expensive. He of course loved the Millenium Falcon and AT-AT models they had on display, only $850 a piece!

4 months later
    #22829 6 months ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Decided to install a rug into my pinball area... didn't anticipate it would take me about 6 hours of work
    With the ceiling so low I can't move any machines without folding the head down. And since the basement is so small I had to try and stuff everything on the opposite side and could just barely fit it. Got it done and it feels a lot nicer now but man that was a pain in the butt[quoted image]

IMG_5426 (resized).jpegIMG_5426 (resized).jpeg
    3 weeks later
    #22936 5 months ago
    Quoted from Groo:

Finally got around to arranging and cleaning. Current state of the game room. Also a before picture of what the pool table is actually used for. Thinking of a way to display my machine history with the laminated flyers.

At first I thought those were albums on the wall behind your tv but then I realized they were laserdiscs.

1 month later
    #23101 4 months ago
    Quoted from AMartin56:

I bought a small house when my first wife divorced me in 2020 and it now houses my second wife and our two daughters from our previous marriages. With interest rates so high we aren't moving anytime soon. So my pinball room is VERY small....
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice pin collection...and nice board game collection!

#23125 4 months ago
    Quoted from jrcmlc:

This is the upstairs at 4 hands brewing in STL, they have one pin, 2 skeeballs, 4 or 5 arcade games, they're all on the left of this shot....

Yep, that would make a great space to fill with a bunch of pins and arcade machines.

Quoted from Kolk1:

Look up atomic pinball on Facebook.

+1 for Atomic Pinball Arcade, Chuck’s done a great job with the new building. It’s a lot better than the three smaller separate buildings he had.

2 weeks later
    #23179 4 months ago
    Quoted from Jordan23945:

Added a few over the last couple of weeks. What a hobby!

I think it’s time for you to stop using the word ‘hobby’ and start using the word ‘addiction’.

#23187 4 months ago

Current gameroom state after 4 inches of rain and the sump pump deciding to fail. As a friend stated : Basements are great……until they’re not. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn man, I hate seeing pictures like that, such a great looking space too. What kind of flooring is that, looks like some kind of interlocking tile?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=budmanpinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.