Topic Stats

• 23,812 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigguybbr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17444 3 years ago

Nothing crazy but it keeps me entertained...

7D0A3060-8B28-4B02-B299-A4236F4695B3 (resized).jpeg7D0A3060-8B28-4B02-B299-A4236F4695B3 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #17778 2 years ago

Finished my Meteor restoration. This is my current line up.

BBAE13A3-6268-4164-934C-B48CEFC2EDDF (resized).jpegBBAE13A3-6268-4164-934C-B48CEFC2EDDF (resized).jpeg
    #17786 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Nice Disney ride posters! We have them hanging in our living room. In fact it’s hard to find a single room in our house without something Disney in it. The stairs to our gameroom have all the postcards that they send us when we do a resort stay.
    [quoted image]

I do love those old ride posters.

#17791 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

[quoted image]

That’s awesome. Where did you find it?

I finally got to ride that a few years back when I went out to Anaheim to run a half marathon. Cheesy but great. I would have loved it as a kid.

4 months later
    #18658 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

What is the capacity of each cylinder? And how are they filled? Does the beer distributor fill them or do you?

Those are Cornelius kegs (aka corny kegs) they are roughly 5.5 gallons kegs that the soda industry used to use for fountain drink syrup. They are now mostly for home brewers. The CO2 and Nitrogen cylinders come in different sizes and you can get those at home brew supply stores

#18662 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

You could learn to brew a clean lager though.

I mean if you hate flavor you could do that… lol. No offense. Lagers are a pain to brew well.

If you homebrew, you would rather your bud light friend bring their cans rather than drink something you made, not enjoy it and end up pouring it out. There is an older generation that doesn’t know that beer is anything but a yellow fizzy liquid, and it can be tough to open their eyes to other options.

#18666 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I won't drink lager, but plenty of people do.
    I'm a dirty ale drinker. Started brewing when i was in my teens and was brewing up to 1500l a year not long ago. I buy beer nowadays as i'm too lazy. Not much i can't ferment. Cider, bourbon, rum, beer.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

You doing the no chill method? You must be Australian

#18668 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah i used to do back to back 80l batches (8 kegs in a brewday), so had to no-chill. Beauty was i could put down 3 or 4 different beers to ferment at any time and always had different beers fresh and ready to go.
    Important when you are as hooked on wheat beer as i was. Always best fresh.

I use a 35L brewzilla . There is definitely an advantage to having fresh wort you can just chuck in the fermenter at anytime. After I finish my latest pin restore, I need to get back to brewing.

#18670 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwiz1985:

Makes no sense. If you want that beer, got plenty of fridge space to store it before you drink it

Lagers require precise temp control among other things. I have a controller heat element and swamp cooler to control fermentation temps, but i brew mostly porters and stouts. I do one NEIPA citra/mosaic, and I have a Sam Adams white christmas ale clone on tap that is a wheat beer. I even have a peanut butter porter made with reeses pieces... The next experimental brew is a s'mores stout, wifes receipe not mine lol
    The glass rinser in action. Not the best video though.

I got the same setup on my jockey box with 4 taps. Wife custom made it for me. Its a huge attraction at the home brew festivals and when I need cold drink up in the backyard for those who dont want to come downstairs.

[quoted image][quoted image]

That jockey box is awesome. I was just in CT for drinks. Had to hit up Labyrinth brewing and Bidwell tavern

6 months later
    #20040 1 year ago
    Quoted from SirMachismo:

Use some RGBIC LED Strip Lights behind those playfields. The color choices are amazing and the prebuilt light show available in some are pretty cool. I use the Govee brand. They make Alexa and a Google controllable versions, smart phone versions, and regular remote control versions. Most RGBIC LED strips are not cuttable so be mindful of what you get. Here is a playfield I did with the Govee RGBIC LEDs…pictures don’t do the light show justice. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I did something similar with an Arduino and programmable LEDs.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-wall-art-w-programmable-leds-a-guide?tu=bigguybbr

01D66F1C-8C7D-4763-9870-9EE8F2894AE2 (resized).jpeg01D66F1C-8C7D-4763-9870-9EE8F2894AE2 (resized).jpeg8D732AD6-4504-42D5-90FB-34BC336B5120 (resized).jpeg8D732AD6-4504-42D5-90FB-34BC336B5120 (resized).jpeg8F2C328C-9AE4-4F3C-A193-9E9E8D733AA7 (resized).jpeg8F2C328C-9AE4-4F3C-A193-9E9E8D733AA7 (resized).jpeg
    7 months later
    #21426 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

That Skateboard light is absolutely genius!

I saw Jeff Miller PinballPimp had the same thing in his garage. They are cool.

2 weeks later
    #21551 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

John Bonham would like a word... And Dave Grohl...

Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Yes...but there's only one Neil Peart...drummer of all drummers. Yup...I said it.

There's a dad rocker who used to be able to hold a beat, Might have written the most famous drum break of all time...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigguybbr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=bigguybbr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.