Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4878 8 years ago

IMG_6172.JPGIMG_6172.JPG
    gotta fit one more game in

3 months later
    #5497 8 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

I had my Arcade room looking all nice and tidy for a big pinball meet yesterday (The Pukekohe IFPA Classic which I run every year) so I took the chance to make a video.

"DING DING DING" we have a winner! HOLY COW! This is the best arcade/game room ever! Nice job and congrats.

2 weeks later
    #5646 8 years ago
    Quoted from BigDan:

Christmas is coming up and I'd like to wow my family coming over.

"Ryan stop jumping please."

2 weeks later
    #5753 8 years ago
    Quoted from PhilGreg:

and my Surf Champ Arduino clock project.

This is the coolest thing ever!!! do you have any for sale?

2 months later
    #6322 8 years ago

Rearranging the game room. Trying to make them all fit

IMG_6894_2_(resized).JPGIMG_6894_2_(resized).JPG

IMG_6891_(resized).JPGIMG_6891_(resized).JPG

2 months later
    #6698 7 years ago
    Quoted from flamehead:

Mine is modest compared to most of you guys

Yeah but, killer games. I see Wizzard of Oz, Kiss, Star Trek, and Simpson pinball party. Am I right?

7 months later
    #7973 7 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Gameroom has now leaked out into living area, hallway, etc. This is a tough disease to beat

HAHAHA!!! I hear ya.. What an awesome collection. Im jealous.

3 weeks later
    #8118 7 years ago

Im looking into creating a new game room in my backyard. I was thinking of something simple. I don't have a huge budget and my space is kinda limited in my backyard. I was thinking of getting one of those Tuff Sheds 24'X30' or buildling one similar and customizing it to not look like a shed. Anyone here have experience with this type of idea and size? I have 13 pins and 4 arcade games I'd like to have in the same room. Any feedback would be great. Thanks and love all your game rooms. Makes me jealous, wish I had a basement.

#8121 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

How big are you allowed for zoning

Not sure yet. Still checking into what I need to do. I know I have to get a permit for it.

#8123 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Building one is always cheaper, a shed the size Paul just bought can be built with your hands for about 1/2 the cost... of course you need skill and tools. But that's typical of construction

Yeah....Im just using the shed idea as a reference. I have a contractor friend that said he's willing to help me with this project (I'd obviously pay him for his time). I'd need his expertise on the foundation, framing and electrical part. I'm experienced enough to do the rest and all the finish work. So now as im thinking through this, I might as well just build a room the size I need with a more permanent foundation instead of the prefabbed shed. I can sell it to my wife easier if its cheaper!

2 months later
    #8446 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

My cases look like this:

Is that the 50th anniversary pirate? He looks tall. so jealous, it looks great.

#8535 6 years ago

NO WAY!!! This is awesome. So killer! Thanks for sharing. You're my gameroom hero.

#8536 6 years ago

Where did you find Billy Bob and Chuck E. Cheese?

1 week later
    #8564 6 years ago
    Quoted from stefallica:

Here is the latest video of my gameroom

That's pretty RAD!

1 month later
    #8874 6 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

First time posting in this thread. This is my Star Wars Gameroom. I love Star Wars. I love video games. I love pinball. Let's combine all three!

I've been in this game room and and pictures don't do it justice. This game room Rocks!

2 months later
    #9207 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Picture of my old man back in 1990 in his gameroom and a present day picture of myself yesterday. The same Centaur II btw!

Nice Hit the Deck. You still have that one?

#9222 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Haha I've has countless messages for the hit the deck through the years because I list it on my collection. Not going to sell the machine ever.

I have a Hit the Deck too.....I wont ever sell mine either.

2 months later
    #9686 6 years ago

Once a year I setup all my games in the house for my annual Pinball Party. My collection keeps growing. This is my 4th year. Year 1 was one pin, a Gottlieb King Rock, which I no longer have. I still have 3 more to setup. Fun times

IMG_1521 (resized).JPGIMG_1521 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4266 (resized).JPGIMG_4266 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2123 (resized).JPGIMG_2123 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5134 (resized).JPGIMG_5134 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5686 (resized).JPGIMG_5686 (resized).JPG

#9688 6 years ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

Hmm buying pins and only setting them up at parties, I like this idea so I can justify buying more pins.

Ooops, let me clarify. I can only fit 7 pins in my game room, which is setup all the time. The rest have to fold up and sit in the garage.

#9691 6 years ago
    Quoted from aeneas:

First time I read about Gottlieb Nudge It. Didn't know it existed. Just looked it up on ipdb.
    Is it any fun to play ? Is there a gameplay video online somewhere ?

There are 3 different modes you can put the game in. I think I have mine in mode 2. What that means is when your ball falls down the lane with the lighted target, it then goes into a mode that all the lights (in that lane) flash in sequence and you have to hit the stop button to land on the solid target light. Then it pays out tickets and the siren goes off. I think this video is in mode 1

#9702 6 years ago

Annual Pinball Party #4 was a success. 22 people showed up. I had 16 games setup in my house which included: Ghostbusters Pro, Aereosmith Pro, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Austin Powers, Taxi, Jokerz!, Phantom of the Opera. Em's: Gottlieb Sky Jump, El Dorado, Atlantis, Abra Ca Dabra, Buccaneer, Volly, Jack Open, Hit the Deck. Also Nudge It, Galaga, Donkey Kong and Fix it Felix . Now Im back down to only 7 pins in my game room. It was so much fun seeing everyone and hanging out. I think I need to build and new game room for all my pins. Merry Christmas everyone.

IMG_1348 (resized).JPGIMG_1348 (resized).JPG

IMG_3413 (resized).JPGIMG_3413 (resized).JPG

2 months later
    #10130 6 years ago

Here are some changes to my game room/rooms. I found a new Lenovo all in one touch screen computer 21.5" for $80 on CL. So I dedicated it to iScore....its awesome. The last photos is of the 3 EM's I have setup in the garage.

gameroom.jpggameroom.jpg
    IMG_6070.JPGIMG_6070.JPG
    IMG_1836.JPGIMG_1836.JPG

1 month later
    #10393 6 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Added a few new games and pins. Added Bally KISS, Bally Evel Knievel,14’ shuffle board, super chexx pro. AFMR LE.

WOW! just WOW! this game room is amazing. I wanna come play there! So lucky. Killer lineup

#10394 6 years ago

Here is an update to my game room. I forgot to turn on the Arcade games.

IMG_8961 (resized).JPGIMG_8961 (resized).JPG

IMG_7092 (resized).JPGIMG_7092 (resized).JPG

IMG_2126 (resized).JPGIMG_2126 (resized).JPG

#10416 6 years ago

That window looks like a wedge head

4 months later
    #11238 5 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Here is the maker:

Rebco used to be made in Fresno. Nice tables.

2 months later
    #11703 5 years ago

Here is my current line up for my game room. Its packed. I can only fit 7 pins in there. My EM games are in the garage along with 2 Taxis. But I really like my line up. I know to get something different I gotta give up one of these in the game room. So many great games out there. gameroom.jpggameroom.jpg

IMG_1186 (resized).JPGIMG_1186 (resized).JPGIMG_1187 (resized).JPGIMG_1187 (resized).JPGIMG_1188 (resized).JPGIMG_1188 (resized).JPGIMG_1189 (resized).JPGIMG_1189 (resized).JPGIMG_1190 (resized).JPGIMG_1190 (resized).JPGIMG_3670.JPGIMG_3670.JPG

#11718 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

That family guy looks super familiar. I hope you are enjoying it!

Are you the one that my buddy bought it from? If so, He had it about a week and then sold it to me

#11720 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Work in progress.
    10x12 shed. Added some trafficMASTER floors at a clearance price from “Home Do-over.”
    Stay tuned.

PLEASE keep posting about your project. Ive been thinking of doing the same as you and want to see how it turns out and how many games you get in there.

1 month later
    #12050 5 years ago

Spencer Mars Attack is so awesome! Where did you find that?

#12054 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

I don't know where it came from exactly. I was at a friends house to look at a pin, saw it and had to have it. It took a little back and forth and he agreed to let it go. The red sequin robe is over the top and the best part, I think.

Sooooo....how much you want for it?

#12097 5 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

Classic pins, colored lights, a fog machine, DANCERS. Here is everything my game room aspires to be:

WOW! what did I just watch?

1 month later
    #12506 5 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

I moved a few games around in the gameroom today and turned them on so I thought I would post a pic.
    Guess I like toppers!
    POTC LE will be here in a week with another topper!

Looks good my friend

1 month later
    #12992 5 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Hey guys got some new stuff in so this is my gameroom so far!

Best part of your game room....your dog! Love dog's and he/she looks happy. But, really nice game room. Great selection. I like the touch screen on the wall.

1 month later
    #13332 4 years ago

I wish I could fit more pins in here but 8 is all i can do.

7 months later
    #14376 4 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

For sure! A nicely out together garagecade can be just as nice as a basement as well. The only drawback is you loose out garage parking. I guess you also might miss out on other hobby space as well. I also enjoy woodworking (Which does lend itself handy for this hobby as well), so having a garagecade would take away from that space.

Don't forget about your Barracuda

1 month later
    #14757 4 years ago
    Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Never seen it or played it .Thanks

Creature from the Black Lagoon? Awesome classic game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/creature-from-the-black-lagoon

1 year later
    #17088 3 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just added this creepy gem to the game room.

OMG! where did you get this? It is really awesome.

8 months later
    #18685 2 years ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

Part of my garage used to be a work and staging area but has turned into game room 2

Looks awesome!

4 months later
    #19664 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Hoping that some of you share my sense of humor when you read this post

Not a Tony Stewart fan?

1 year later
    #22423 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

I had this 20 x 12 Amish shed built in my yard, recently. My plan is to relocate my games from my basement gameroom.

Please show updates on this. I have been thinking of doing the same but hesitate i wont have enough room for games and people. Thanks

#22425 9 months ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

My gameroom is 20 x 20, but I consumed the center with a pool table, plus a sofa and bar.

nice. How many games do you have in yours? Is yours like a Tuff Shed or did you custom build it? thanks for the info

#22427 9 months ago

Nmv Pinkitten it was pointed out that I over looked where you stated you converted your detached garage. You space looks great

4 months later
    #23086 4 months ago

Future pinhead.

IMG_4016 (resized).jpgIMG_4016 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.