Topic Stats

• 23,853 posts - Hot topic!
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinballslave
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anony.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18848 2 years ago

Here's mine.

From left to right we have

Dance Dance Revolution
    Mame cabinet
    Virtual Pin
    Iron Maiden Pinball
    Golden Tee 2021
    Arkanoid/Arkanoid 2/Free kick machine

You can see the conveniently placed hole in the roof that I needed to make to be able to lift the playfield. Low ceilings suck!

PXL_20211204_031440865.PANO (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_031440865.PANO (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_032158656 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_032158656 (resized).jpg

#18875 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Pretty solid pic of my main game room. Some overflow games behind me and in my office
    [quoted image]

I approve of your efficient use of space. Must be mighty loud when you get a bunch of people over and all of those machines are going!

2 weeks later
    #18950 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

... working from home
    [quoted image]

Does your boss realize how little work you get done?

What a room!

#18959 2 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisBardon:

Godzilla replaced CV, so here's where I'm at now. Only room for 10, so I'm keeping the games that get played.
    [quoted image]

That's an amazing lineup. And I always notice how much the JJP machines stand out with their huge backglass displays. I have to try one of them some day!

I want to see a machine where the whole backglass is a screen and you can pick your backglass image rather than being stuck with one.

#18961 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Happy to help.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Oh very cool. Is that the machine with the digital playfield and swappable parts so it can support multiple games? how do you like it?

#18996 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Don't spend much time in here, computer work in the morning, read and sleep at night.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Looking from the rollerdoors
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Spare flat with kitchette/bathroom when i overnight guests.
    [quoted image]
    Back games room is directly behind the house. there are doors off my bedroom that access it directly.
    [quoted image]

Games, bikes, boat, van... I think I could occupy myself for a decade in this space

1 year later
    #22826 6 months ago

Decided to install a rug into my pinball area... didn't anticipate it would take me about 6 hours of work

With the ceiling so low I can't move any machines without folding the head down. And since the basement is so small I had to try and stuff everything on the opposite side and could just barely fit it. Got it done and it feels a lot nicer now but man that was a pain in the butt

PXL_20230930_201842217 (resized).jpgPXL_20230930_201842217 (resized).jpg
    #22828 6 months ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Nice setup man!

Thanks! I have a DDR machine, an Arkanoid and a mame cabinet just out of frame too. It's a fun room!

#22830 6 months ago

Damn right. I actually looked for that style rug but those are way more expensive. I'm no Lebowsky.

#22868 6 months ago
    Quoted from drttd:

[quoted image]

Does that sign do anything or is it just static like it looks in the pictures? It looks very nice but for the price they are charging I would hope it has something more to it, especially with that plunger and ball. It makes it look like it's interactive in some way.

1 week later
    #22887 6 months ago
    Quoted from Pinrookie:

Just added an AIQ (pro) in my gameroom.
    [quoted image]

Very nice lineup! Also finally someone else with super low ceilings like me. It seems like everyone has so much space for toppers and here I am removing ceiling tiles to get my games to fit!

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It has a light show with mutiple timer settings or you can have it remain statically lit.
    Pretty cool looking!

That is pretty nice looking! Definitely a little pricey for my taste but it looks very heavy duty, probably would hold up no problem in a commercial setting.

#22891 6 months ago
    Quoted from Pinrookie:

Thank you. 5 years ago when my game room was build. I only plan to have 3 pins in there but I could have 7 pins and 8 would be max in that room. Plus I am not a big fan of topper so I only got two spots which I can put a pin with great topper in there. 2023 has been kind to me. I am able to buy three pins this years. Whitewater, AIQ and H.S, due to I have low celling game room so my whitewater needed to put it other way around and it looks very awkward. In result I need to remove my whitewater topper so I could keep my little pin collection in a line.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

The way I managed to fit Tee'd off and Class of 1812 into my low ceiling room is by drilling a new hole in each leg. I use the stock lower hole as the top hole and drill a new one below it. It saves around 3.5 inches.

1 week later
    #22913 5 months ago
    Quoted from Groo:

Finally got around to arranging and cleaning. Current state of the game room. Also a before picture of what the pool table is actually used for. Thinking of a way to display my machine history with the laminated flyers.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! I love rooms like this, I could spend hours just looking at everything. Nice amiibo collection too. I got over collecting them when the prices kept rising but they really do look nice in a big line like that. Every time I have to grab an amiibo to move or use in a game I'm reminded of how nice they are.

#22931 5 months ago
    Quoted from Jace:

Game room finally coming together . Still a way to go, but happy how it’s turning out.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]

That's like my dream room. Nice high ceilings and a blank slate to do whatever you want with. And you did what I'm doing when I get my own place, movie theater carpet! It looks so good and brings me back to my childhood

1 week later
    #22982 5 months ago
    Quoted from bpeed99:

[quoted image]
    Room for another..

Dang that's classy. Great setup

#23014 5 months ago
    Quoted from Jordan23945:

Changed quite a bit recently, but good enough...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow I thought my room was full but you appear to have reached maximum density.

1 week later
    #23053 5 months ago
    Quoted from Run_dll:

Just added a junkyard! Cracked out the champers to celebrate!
    [quoted image]

Two No Good Gofers? Swap one of them out for a Tee'd Off!

#23056 5 months ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

That’s a reflection in the mirror….

Quoted from Micky:

[quoted image]

Actually I really am that dumb. I thought it was a second machine!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anony.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=anony and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.