Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turboderf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1116 11 years ago

this is a old pic i have changed things around

pins_in_the_room.jpgpins_in_the_room.jpg

#1119 11 years ago

THATS AWESOME ...... a lot of very cool stuff i wish i had the room

#1120 11 years ago

how big is that room

2 weeks later
    #1153 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Still a work in progress, but I'm getting there.
    Why did this thread get un-stickied? I had to go back 16 pages to find it.

I'm liking the blue lights what did you use for them

1 week later
    #1195 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

It's inside an old church building that was flooded and destroyed from Hurricane Katrina. I've been working for the last nine months renovating and restoring it. Right now it's not a business. It's basically a private studio/arcade/museum/workshop (for some reason nobody in our group wanted to quit their day jobs and operate an arcade.. lol). However, since it's in a dedicated building, I'm setting up a trust to ensure that it doesn't go anywhere in case anything happens to me, and our group manages it, so it will be around for others to enjoy after I get it finished. I don't have any children, so I decided to make this project like a child, that I hope will grow and be around after I'm gone. There's a group of us shepherding the project - if anyone wants to get involved, PM me.
    I haven't gone into a whole lot of details because basically, I've been busting my butt working on the property and so many things could have gone wrong; there were times where many people didn't think we'd get this property restored (all the electrical had to be re-wired, plumbing, framing, drywall, etc.). It sat abandoned for more than 7 years and was a complete mess. But finally it passed all inspections and all the utilities are hooked up. The only thing right now is the two A/C units in the building were flooded and it looks like they were ruined, so we're trying to raise some money to get new A/C units before it gets too hot.
    One thing I hope to do right away is begin hosting IFPA tournaments at the space as soon as we can get it going. There hasn't been any sanctioned pinball competition in Louisiana and we want to start cranking out some competitors and giving our friends in nearby states reason to come visit!

Hats off to you and the hard work going into a hobby i wish i was closer i would love to help out

1 week later
    #1202 11 years ago

Very cool looking wall

#1206 11 years ago

very nice with alot of room

2 months later
    #1438 10 years ago

some very nice looking game rooms out there

2 months later
    #1660 10 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Pretty sure they are not needed. The house is concrete block exterior and built to the latest insane Hurricane codes with double straps, metal roof and impact resistant windows and doors. Here is an earlier picture from the outside with the gameroom being the large door at the center of the pic.

its looking nice john. I wish I had planed for a game room when I was building my house I did make a 2 car garage into a game room 24x24 it works well but I could use some more space

1 month later
    #1819 10 years ago

I still have a 8 track radio

3 weeks later
    #1922 10 years ago
    Quoted from DUFUS:

How about a video? Not a particularly pinball-centric gameroom, but maybe worth couple of laughs.
    » YouTube video

That's way cool I like it

2 years later
    #6535 7 years ago

you guys have some really nice game rooms

11 months later
    #8468 6 years ago

you guys have some really kick ass games rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turboderf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Turboderf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.