Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12069 5 years ago

Team Tournament!

Pinball Tournament #14 (resized).jpgPinball Tournament #14 (resized).jpg

Older Team Tournament. Buck Hunter hat is required for play!

PinballJuly2016-(5-of-5)-2 (resized).jpgPinballJuly2016-(5-of-5)-2 (resized).jpg

Mini-shop on all machines before a tournament. Notice DI far left corner. Wife won't let me bust down some walls for space...

Pins (resized).jpgPins (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #12184 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Been wanting a dedicated game space forever and finally got around to it. Converted the front half of our 3rd garage bay into a game room. Painted walls, put some floor in this weekend and hung some playfields. Got a buddy coming by to do some graffiti art on the blank wall with fluorescent paints next week. Small space. 180sqft. fits 9 pins. Have walking dead in other room being worked on
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is quite the eclectic collection. Nice.

#12210 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There was a sttng and a broken down starwars on a ferry from Victoria to Vancouver back in mid 90s. Played the same I remember but those ferries are gigantic. A smaller boat would definitely add difficulty to anygame. Whitewater or fishtales anyone?

The first time I got lost in the zone was on the tsawwassen Schwartz bay ferry in the late 90s. The boat did affect the ball by slowing it down occasionally. It made the game a little easier, hence getting lost.

2 weeks later
    #12292 5 years ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

My wife and I had always planned to finish off the basement when we built our house in 2011 and moved in the 3 machines we had at the time but seeing how I keep finding corners to put newly acquired machines into the project may never get done! There are 6 more machines hiding behind Space Shuttle, South Park & Cyclone.
    [quoted image]

Cool room, but why use a fisheye if you’re taking multiple shots?

2 weeks later
    #12416 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Minor lineup change. Working on a Marvel theme I guess? Anyone have an Ironman and Avengers I can pickup? I will need to rearrange to get Spidey, Magneto, Deadpool and the Guardians all together.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

If you’re going to add avengers, be sure that when you decide to set fire to it that you do so outside. You may want to consider a catapult ala holy grail bunny as an alternative.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.