Topic Stats

• 23,835 posts
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 minutes ago by nickrivers
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg
    dp8 (resized).jpg
    df18 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider The_Director.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1204 11 years ago

Here's my game room. Hoping to get a few neons and have some pinball flyers I'd like to arrange in a frame to help fill some of the wall space eventually. Also, have toyed with the idea of some LED strip lights along the top crown molding. A little further down the road, would like to put a flat screen over the fireplace -- all in good time.

photo_(38).JPGphoto_(38).JPG

#1213 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'm jealous of your Goldeneye!!!!

Haha thanks! It's the latest addition to my line up. Picked it up over the weekend from an op. Unfortunately, the side you see in this pic is the faded side, other side and front are perfect. The p/f and translite are immaculate too. Only issues were broken ground wire to portal switches and stuck on left slingshot switch, which have been corrected already, and burnt GI connector which I'm just waiting on parts for to replace the male pins and female connector with trifurcons. I'm also going to shop out with white rubbers when my parts order comes in. Really happy with it, can't wait to have it 100%.

1 month later
    #1342 10 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

What do you guys think of replacing the tile with wood flooring?

I like the tile personally, especially for a game room.

#1354 10 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

Gameroom as of today.

Looks good! Nice mix of Stern, WPC, DE and Sega DMD era games. Need a Stargate now to represent Gottlieb!

3 weeks later
    #1407 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Thanks man! It's been many years in the making

Where do the other 11 reside? Do you have a second gameroom or are they in the garage?

#1409 10 years ago
    Quoted from dbpbandit:

The company I work for just recently moved to a new (bigger) building. Now that we have more room I was able to add a couple more games to the lineup in one of the lunch rooms.

Nice! Don't see a Radical! out "on location" every day for sure!

My company is moving to a new facility early next year. I'm trying to see if I can't arrange something similar in the new space near one of the break rooms.

1 week later
    #1494 10 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Wish the space was bigger... but this is our game hole!

Very nice space! I love the wall mount. What did you use to support it? I've got a big AMI/Rowe R-90, but would love a wall mount tied into some smaller speakers to save some floor space.

#1505 10 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

It is mounted with a mounting bracket right into the studs... along with some heavy-weight drywall mounting hardware. It took 4 guys to get that thing up there. It's heavy, but the wall supports it.

You know, you're not too far away from Maryland. There is a guy in Hagerstown that is a coin-op picker. I didn't buy this one from him (but he recently had one for sale)... he has loads of wall mount juke boxes. I think he generally sells them for $250-$400. I bought from a guy in NYC and shipping was a heavy on the wallet. Wish I had know about this guy. PM me if you want his info. He's a legit operation.

Yeah, I've been up to Lloyd's before Stopped by on the way back from a business trip in PA and always keep up with him on FB. I don't know where he finds all that stuff!

5 months later
    #2010 10 years ago

Quick little video on my iphone once I got the room semi in order. I know lower backbox GI on FT is out and two LEDs in my TZ clock. Got some people coming over tomorrow though, so not going to mess with those issues until after:

3 months later
    #2455 10 years ago

Latest version of the gameroom from this past Saturday. My EM is in the garage:

3 years later
    6 months later
    #10421 6 years ago

Haven’t updated my game room video in forever and posted on this thread even longer than that. Here’s the current home collection:

9 months later
    #12149 5 years ago

Latest gameroom pic

AEEECEF5-ACC9-416E-8DC2-82988002CAB7 (resized).jpegAEEECEF5-ACC9-416E-8DC2-82988002CAB7 (resized).jpeg
    #12152 5 years ago
    Quoted from boostedskex:

Spurs fan! Nice!

Yes sir, big time! They left it until the last minute today haha, I was sweating bullets

2 years later
    #16689 3 years ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

the_director Holy neon. That sign at the end is amazing.

I just got it hung tonight! It was in Tilt Arcade in Concord Mills in Concord, NC. Then hung in Central Drive-in in Norton, VA. I bought it from Buddy doughslingers on here and had it repaired by a local neon guy and just got it back a few days ago. Super unique and I love it haha.

#16690 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pahuffman:

I see some Strats and what appears to be a Les Paul. Also a Deluxe Reverb?

Good eye! Eric Johnson Signature Strat, 2x PRSs (CE24 and Swamp Ash Special), 1x Gibson SG and the Les Paul. The Fender is a 73' Twin blackface modded. I have a 72' Pro Reverb too out in my band space. The Twin is my primary though.

4 months later
    #17550 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mikespinball:

Great collection of machines. Looks amazing!
    Where did you get the neon pinball sign? Haven't seen that one before.

Thanks! The big one came out of Tilt Arcade that was in Concord Mills mall back in the day. I'm not sure exactly when they closed, but I think they had it specially made. Buddy (doughslingers on here) bought from them when they closed and it hung at his drive-in movie theatre in Norton, Va for some years. I bought from him last year and took it to a Neon place in Greensboro and had them fully restore it and hung up in the gameroom, so it is one of a kind!

#17552 2 years ago
    Quoted from fooflighter:

How many circuits are you running to that room? Just curious as I'm in the process of turning a bedroom into a pinball room... And it's only got one circuit running to it I was going to have an electrician come out and run another line

I’m pretty sure there are 3 20amp circuits down there. I’ve never altered it, just lucked up and it’s always been able to handle everything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider The_Director.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=The_Director and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.