Topic Stats

• 23,814 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RTS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9417 6 years ago
    Quoted from seeburg220:

I have a game room instead of a living room.

You must be single.

1 year later
    #13169 4 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Game rooms require variety. Arcade games, bowlers, crane games, signs, and so on.

So we can now draw a distinction between the two. Hope this helps.

Absolutely. This distinction is very helpful. Thank you.

1 week later
    #13279 4 years ago
    Quoted from Docx:

my GAMEROOM

Docx from France (Cannes)

Space is always an issue. I predict you will end up selling some books from the shelf to make room for more games.

2 months later
    #13662 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wineinger09:

Plan is to put a pool table where that random table is at.

The thing I miss most after selling my billiard table was the loss of surface area to place parts while shopping games.

3 months later
    #14134 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I hope you all enjoy exploring the space! Click the link below for a 3D self-guided tour.
    https://my.matterport.com/models/u4SxWUqobbL?organization=6c27Jtgdthk&section=media&mediasection=showcase
    There's a poker table under the table top. Table top comes in handy for food & board games. The Star Wars & Guardians pictures in the bathroom are 3D, which ironically didn't translate. Still a few things to finish such as staining the doors, hanging more beer signs, installing surround sound in the ceiling. It's getting there.

The dollhouse view right at the beginning (before placing us into the bathroom) is really cool.

2 months later
    #14547 4 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Also have a remote controlled, motorized crazed sports fan who shakes uncontrollably in frustration.
    [quoted image]

Looks a bit like Mickey Dolenz.

2 months later
    #14897 4 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

The current line-up (sans a project game or two), and the sit-down space. * Sorry, click pics for better clarity!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Regarding the photo of your games from FT to Rollergames, I'm curious how you rank them.

What's your preference between the 7 games? (1 being best).

2 months later
    #15387 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Now you need to install one of these chompers too!

That is a great movie. I avoided it for years because I thought it was meant to be a legit sci fi film that just looked stupid

I was completely wrong. It was a really clever story

2 months later
    #15788 3 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

Thanks everyone.
    The floor is just dayglo “rocket red” fluorescent paint, with a rubber drainage mat over it. So when it is lit with black light it appears the floor is glowing from below.
    DayGlo Fluorescent Solvent-Based 215 Series Brushing Enamel Paint (Quart, Rocket Red, 215-13) amazon.com link »

That's very clever. It looks really good. I think it would also make for an even cooler ceiling.

1 week later
    #15833 3 years ago
    Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Mine is also autographed by the entire cast.

I kid you not - I ran into Larry David last week in the middle of nowhere when he happened to be walking by me with a lady friend in a parking lot of gated community where my father lives.

Initially I thought it was just a look-a-like. I called out to him as he walked by saying he looked like someone famous. When they stopped walking, his lady friend voluntarily spoke on his behalf, claiming it wasn't him but people always think that.

He just stared at me, never speaking. I stared back and realized it really was him. He had all the gestures, and mannerisms, and was dressed in his signature khakis, sneakers baseball cap and glasses.

He eventually just pulled his mask up over his nose and mouth while staring directly at me never speaking or acknowledging his identity.

The entire encounter was just like a scene from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

He hates these type of public encounters and behaved exactly as one would've expected.

4 months later
    #16845 3 years ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

34 or a tight 39[quoted image]

It looks like there are two doors at diagonal corners which don't appear to be accurately depicted.

3 weeks later
    #17076 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Pay no attention to my collection stats.
    And don’t take life too seriously

Awesome video of your game room / workshop. Sweet setup.

Was that an Aerobie I saw? Nice find!

4 months later
    #17900 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

You take the one out of the room that is on the end and then slide them towards the space that created one at a time and then take them out of the room until you have only the two on the floor and two left at the opposite end.

Pin removal practice device

440px-15-puzzle_magical.svg (resized).png440px-15-puzzle_magical.svg (resized).png
    7 months later
    #19674 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I have mine on the high score kiosk so you can enter your high score same as the pinnies.
    [quoted image]

What exactly is going on in that picture with the guy on the right?

The high score is a funny idea, but he may not understand how to blow into the machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RTS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=RTS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.