Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuickSilverShelby.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1991 10 years ago

My basement............#1 (640x427).jpg#1 (640x427).jpg#3 (640x427).jpg#3 (640x427).jpg#4 (427x640).jpg#4 (427x640).jpg#6 (427x640).jpg#6 (427x640).jpg#22 (640x427).jpg#22 (640x427).jpg

I spend allot of time down here.

QSS

#2000 10 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

Hmmm. A basement with windows and stairs going --to the dungeon?

I kinda wish those stairs wound up in an area with more pins but it ends up down in an area with some exercise machines. I do like the idea of a dungeon........ that sounds pretty sweet.

QSS

1 year later
    #5279 8 years ago

An orange pool table and a DeLorean. You are one cool dude my friend.

QSS

Edit for spelling.... duh.

3 months later
    #6015 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Could you please ask your wife to call mine?

For a tickle fight??

QSS

1 year later
    #9763 6 years ago

Rschuetter, that is an amazing sit down driver. Exactly what I'd like to do but I don't have any idea how to build one. Is there a good site that I can go to in order to get better educated on building a wicked sit down driver?

Any help would be appreciated.

QSS

#9775 6 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

This site has everything you need. Reviews of cockpits, wheels, racing games, etc. I used it a lot when I was building mine.
    http://www.isrtv.com/

Thanks Apollyon, I'll check that out and get working on one.

QSS

11 months later
    #12146 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are those "car" signs above your pinball machines? I though mixing car references with pinball was total Blasphemy? I'm sorry I love your games, your room, your passion and your photography skills but I had to give you a "thumbs down" for this obvious, egregious transgression on your part.

Snicker.

QSS

#12157 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Only BEER and HOCKEY signs allowed? Eh?
    here is my game room... tell me what the one on the far right is.[quoted image]

My god people.......I was making a joke! I figured I laced it with enough sarcasm that it would be obvious that I was trying to be funny. Even the "snicker" at the end of my post tried to indicate a joke. I mean really, who uses "blasphemy", "egregious" and "transgression' in a single pinball post?
    It's pretty plain to see that Wolffcub's games room is awesome.

Obviously I suck at jokes and sarcasm so In the future, I will refrain. That or put the big fucking "Sarcasm" emoji at the end of my post.

QSS

I will remove my "thumbs down" for all the people without a sense of humor.

#12158 5 years ago

Think I'll keep hanging around the "Let's close this thread down" thread by o-din. There's ton's of off color, racy and nasty humor in there. Feels more like home in there.

QSS

#12159 5 years ago

By the way bob_e, that's a nice red Miata in your first picture. Is it your wife's car?

QSS

#12163 5 years ago
    Quoted from drumasauras:

I hope “QuickSilverShelb” isn’t a reference to a particular automobile... if so, you might want to investigate what’s under the hood of that “Miata” you just made fun of

Yes, yes, yes! My handle is Quick Silver Shelby and yes, It is a reference to Shelby cars. Thank god at least one person picked up on the fact that my handle is a car reference. I completely thought it was so damn obvious that I was making a "cargument" joke about the endless whining on Pinside about car references. My other passion.
    Anyway, let's get back to awesome games room pics.
    Just no toppers please. <<<<<----- Please note big fucking sarcasm emoji!

QSS

1 month later
    #12549 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

“It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission”
    Why ask at all?! If you know your wife and she knows you and if the money you spend is agreed on before any purchases are made why should it matter what you buy, build trust in each other and communicate and make responsible decisions: no need to ask permission or forgiveness

That's just crazy talk. The rest of us live in a world of chaos and we make things up as we go.

You and your "good sense" need to pipe down over there.

QSS

#12604 5 years ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

Someday I’ll finish this basement...
    Anyone have any idea why I have a concrete wall jutting out into this one space (see pictures). [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

There's obviously a heavy point load above on the upper floor loading down from the roof somewhere. The fact that the post material is structural material means the load above is rather heavy otherwise they would have just used some 2x6 spruce blocks nailed together instead of the structural material that was used.
    That post is there for a reason and the concrete wing wall below was all put in place to pick up the heavy load from above. You're stuck with it so just make the best of it.
    Or you could just knock it all out and see what happens

QSS

3 years later
    #21665 1 year ago

All this bickering amongst Austrian's. Let us all rejoice and break bread and/or shrimp together, as friends.

QSS

Austria (resized).jpgAustria (resized).jpg
    4 months later
    #22360 9 months ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

My wife doesn’t play either she tells me all the time u need to sell those games. U don’t play them every day anyway. I said not a chance it’s not happening. When I do want to play them I’ve got them.
    Oh by the way honey I’m looking for another one. [quoted image]

You're looking for another wife? Very wise. Maybe a younger one with Asian background perhaps.

QSS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuickSilverShelby.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=QuickSilverShelby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.