Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quadrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6162 8 years ago

just a pic

gameroom_(resized).jpggameroom_(resized).jpg

6 months later
    #7336 7 years ago
    Quoted from netman63129:

I just took some new photos of the entire collection. The framed Permanent Waves was the first concert I ever attended so it has my t-shirt, ticket stub, and the set-list, along with the signed album. The albums are in date order from left to right. It is interesting to see vinyl making a small comeback so there are even a few recent albums (Muse, Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree).

Loving the wall. I bet we've seen the same bands/tours just in different cities.
    My first four bands/concerts were Thin Lizzy, Molly Hatchet, Blue Oyster Cult, & Rush.
    Huge Rush Fan.

Cool Stuff

#7353 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

Next Stern pin confirmed.

I'm in. Might need to get a LE.

4 months later
    #7974 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

My mother played my pins up until 3 months ago when she passed away at age 91. One of the last things she did before she died was buy me a NIB Iron Man VE. It was fun to watch my mother play, because she would get excited and start yelling and occasionally she would let fly some expletives when a ball would drain!

I love that. I have two game rooms. One is in my Condo with five pins WCS, JM, ST, WOZ & MMR.
    The other is at my Mom & Dads house with two pins DE Star Wars and Sopranos. I do this as my Mom loves to play and she just turned 80. It's great to see her having a great time playing. She'll be laughing as she plays Sopranos (game is set to adult language) as the game drops f-bombs. She to will drop her own f-bomb sometimes as she plays.
    I hope she keeps flipping for a long time.

6 months later
    #8914 6 years ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

I've always liked WOZ since I first played it. Not easy to find one up here one the secondary market in VG condition. That would be first choice, see what #4 is. I do like their product. Just no way it would be up or down any stairs. Those units are tanks!

I have a WOZ. I love the game and so does many of my friends. But I will say it is a heavy beast and I'm so glad I don't have stairs.

4 weeks later
    #8982 6 years ago

For me, any off white color or light color. My walls have too much pinball art work, neon lights and other sports/gameroom stuff on them.

4 months later
    #9738 6 years ago
    Quoted from Scar:

The lastest addition to my game room. Picked it up on Sunday and re did the entire game bondo work on the corners/paint/LEDs/went through the electronics all over 4 days to have it ready for a party on Saturday. It looked good red but changing it to black really made it pop.

Nice Work, Very cool.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quadrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Quadrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.