Topic Stats

• 23,853 posts - Hot topic!
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by pinballslave
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pugsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#682 11 years ago

Candlestick bowling... and it looks like manual pin setting via pull cord?

4 weeks later
    #768 11 years ago

I see you have what look like DMX LED tubes. What make are they and what type of connectors do they use.

#774 11 years ago

Ok. I have some of the RGB tape. I bought 25 LED tubes that look allot like yours except they are DMX controlled.

1 year later
    #2568 9 years ago
    Quoted from PC-Pin-NC:

Use regardless instead.

I disconcur.

1 year later
    #5733 8 years ago

Neat clock!

Could you send me the sketch and wire up so some day I can build my own?

10 months later
    #7683 7 years ago

I take it that the Skippy has been painted? I have never seen a red one.

2 months later
    #8036 7 years ago

I would think that having a MBA would make the ABC underplayed?

1 month later
    #8307 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinden007:

Considering selling the shuffleboard to make room for some more pins down the road.

Do yourself a favor and get a ball bowler. You have space for a nice one.

5 months later
    #9080 6 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

The penguin made me think of these 2, I think they should be hanging in your game room

Yeah! it just needs to explode and your all set!

1 month later
    #9458 6 years ago

You have a Didgeridoo Hero game? Sweet!

#9507 6 years ago

Any place that would be running back alley gambling I would doubt have any other non gambling machines like you do.

#9518 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

also ran illegal slots in backrooms

Yeah not in the same room. I don't doubt that its true, Im just saying they wouldn't be mixed together in one room.

1 week later
    #9547 6 years ago

Its not as fancy or roomy as most, but it works. I need to build an out building to make some more space and move the arcade out to it as this room is about full and cramped.

IMG_0916 (resized).JPGIMG_0916 (resized).JPG

IMG_0917 (resized).JPGIMG_0917 (resized).JPG

#9551 6 years ago

I already have a 30x40 pole barn but it is full of other stuff, not insulated and only has 15 amps of power. I would like to either build another 30x40 but with a higher garage door so I can fit the Ambulance and Deuce inside then take the current barn and convert it to arcade... or build new building as arcade. I don't know what I want to do yet. According to county I am maxed out for barn size given my plot size. But they keep telling me to submit what I want to do and they can file a variance for it.

What I really want to do is 2 53' containers spaced about 30' apart then build a roof between them and store vehicles and things there but there is a huge NO CONTAINERS law that went in to place a few years back so that is a no go.

We will see what the future holds. I am in no rush to get this done.

3 weeks later
    #9663 6 years ago

Well even if your not good (top 4) you can still post a score and later beat it.

1 month later
    #9874 6 years ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

I wish I had more ceiling height. No toppers!

Im in the same boat. Have a whirlwind and they only time I have the fan on it is when its at Expo.

1 month later
    #10085 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Just my hang out/party room.

I just want a ham sandwich with extra cheese, not a ham and cheese. I am cheap.

1 month later
    #10462 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I stopped collecting pinball machines, and started collecting ladders
    Edit ... ladder gameroom, this exciting game of climbing ladders, so much fun

Get a few chutes and you might just have something.

1 month later
    #10840 5 years ago

Hell at that point why not just put a single 200 amp safety disconnect on it. Just my opinion. Nothing like a huge gurchunk to turn it all on.

5 months later
    #11771 5 years ago

I think i burned out the bearing in my mouse wheel.

4 months later
    #12669 5 years ago

That sign should read Pinball Whiz.

3 months later
    #13523 4 years ago
    Quoted from rufessor:

It looks good but uses plastic shrink wrap to change colors

ICK! Buddy of mine is getting a neon plant up and running in his barn this summer. I hope to learn how to make signs.... then ill have some good ones to offer at pinball expo and such.

1 month later
    #13659 4 years ago

All that wasted storage space!

Quoted from bangerjay:

[quoted image]

1 month later
    #13870 4 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

What the heck is that Electro Dart thing?

Ill second that.

1 month later
    #14005 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Been awhile since I posted. Expanded the basement and the collection. I’ve added photos and a YouTube video tour for those who are interested. Enjoy!

Any info on that video jukebox? I have about 1000 videos for parties but its just on random. Being able to select stuff is cool. Also are all your videos local or is it part of a streaming service?

#14007 4 years ago

Thanks for the info. Do you own the software or are you paying 250 a year for it? Right now in the US you can only subscribe to it and not buy it outright.

#14033 4 years ago

I have messed with E-touch recently and its a bit glitchy to get working. Right now for me it locks up while trying to load the default skin so Im going to play with blaster next.

EDIT:
    I have messed with video box and it works great. Can be set for 2 monitors so that one plays the video (external TVs around the room) and the other the jukebox interface is on. A bit of tweaking an figuring a few things out and its doing most everything I want it to on my laptop. I have it set to play random videos when nothing is in the queue. It can do MP3 as well but havent messed with that. There are other things it can do too at idle. And can have adds and stuff. Lotta options.

Before I just used to have random music videos but now I have the same with the option for guest to pick them. Only down side is that my old method had a built in volume expander/compressor so that quieter videos were the same volume as the loud ones. It worked great and was unnoticeable. Now I will have to figure out how to do that again. If I can figure that out it will be perfect.

Thanks again for all the info.

2 weeks later
    #14117 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

My wife told me I'm at my limit of # of pinball machines I can keep at once....however she did just approve an 180 gallon aquarium, so time to re-arrange the gameroom. Anyone have them near pins? Any issues with humidity? (I plan to keep it pretty covered to prevent as much evaporation as possible...but you know).

Just get one of them pinball machine fish tanks?

2 weeks later
    #14215 4 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For about 5 seconds I was trying to figure out that ceiling fan then realized its a snowboard and light.

4 weeks later
    #14352 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

[quoted image]

Nice Reffers. We have a guy that during open house runs a Beer train of about 40 cars and they are all different beer cars.

1 week later
    #14463 4 years ago

Is that a Pachinko machine in that cabinet on the wall? Did you build that?

4 weeks later
    #14617 4 years ago

Like the oddball neon signs.

2 months later
    #15005 4 years ago

I saw them pictures and went this is Lionman level BS. Then I looked to see it was in fact LIONMAN!

Is that an official Adult Swim sign?

7 months later
    #16307 3 years ago
    Quoted from popperette:

Here's how my gameroom use to look years ago. I think this was the best layout. I sold the Mills Do Re Mi juke and the Bally Spinner. I ended up picking up a Seeburg 100A, a Genco Skeeball and a CC Rocket shuffle. I have more stuff too but the shuffle and ski ball made me rearrange. Only one pin. CC Jukebox. I have four thirties pins and another which I can't think of the name right now, it's tucked away in a corner somewhere.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Whats up with the 2 gas meters?

1 year later
    #19771 2 years ago

Ive been looking for one of them refrigerators for the last 10 years! I doubt I will ever find one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pugsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Pugsley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.