Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PW79.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#415 12 years ago

Word...

I am working on a retro style pinup/playboy themed hot pink stencil 40" LED hyperpin (using the hacked up pin cab next to the Cruis'n World).

Also swapping out the Cruisn World in favor of a clean 100% restoration/modification of a Cruis'n USA with new decals & etc + hack a PC wheel to an amp to the Happ steering wheel motor & emulate NullDC, Model, MAME & etc + current gen PC racing titles. It will have a 28" PC/LCD monitor vs the CRT + Klipsch speakers (2.1 Klipsch in my current MAME sound slammin).

Meanwhile this stuff will pass the time

1.jpg1.jpg 2.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg3.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 5.jpg5.jpg 6.jpg6.jpg

#416 12 years ago

More

7.jpg7.jpg 8.jpg8.jpg 9.jpg9.jpg

#418 12 years ago

Art = hand painted pop art on stretched canvas.

GTA neon = overpaid

007_BOND.JPG007_BOND.JPG CLOCKWORK.JPGCLOCKWORK.JPG MONROE.JPGMONROE.JPG SPIDEY.JPGSPIDEY.JPG STAR_WARS.JPGSTAR_WARS.JPG STOOGES.JPGSTOOGES.JPG

#419 12 years ago

art

SUPERMAN.JPGSUPERMAN.JPG VICE_CITY.JPGVICE_CITY.JPG

4 months later
    #766 11 years ago

You need a BBH dude

#773 11 years ago

That's not a fog machine, it's douja!

2 weeks later
    #798 11 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Here's my vid of Pete's basement and his last pinball party.
    » YouTube video
    A+ guy and a great host. Check out that ceiling!

FML

Might have to add you & Pete to my ignore list

1 month later
    #929 11 years ago

I like the tardis, eventually I am painting my gameroom bathroom door as one.

It won't be as cool as yours though, looks neat!

4 months later
    #1080 11 years ago

Cheap Justin Beiber scotch & pinball

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1085 11 years ago

Old crappy cell phone pics

The room is different now. I should have a new camera this weekend allowing me to post nice pics of the updated room. Anyone want to loan me an Avengers Pro for the photo shoot?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg // Error: Image 76706 not found //

#1088 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I love the DE/Sega lineup. Now you just need to land a GNR in there.
    Chris

Thanks. I really do enjoy them too. That lineup has since relocated into my office on the other side of the wall. I have to admit WWF & BW are seriously the best of the bunch (to me). Eventually those 4 will be gone however

Money, space & pending new releases = the root of all evil

#1121 11 years ago
    Quoted from Hot_Rod_Grille:

Here's a few pics of my gameroom, The Hot Rod Grille.
    Jim

You sick sick man!

Noiyce!

2 weeks later
    #1159 11 years ago

Cat fancy & douja lol

#1170 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I think my favorite part is the Cat Fancy Magazines, weed, and wizard's hat.

M'r F'r knows how to party!

It's like a scene from Workaholics lol

3 weeks later
    #1245 11 years ago

Nice trilogy of terror!

Great diversification of play & art style

3 months later
    #1571 10 years ago

Fun night for the kids. My daughters bday party.

Tornado foosball

Epic shit

I too play the game

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
    #1681 10 years ago

Flake you had a nice bar @ the last house but damn this one is reeeeally nice!

Look'n good dude

The other Chris

4 months later
    #2059 10 years ago

That's sucking fick!

#2063 10 years ago

A collector out my way built a fix it Felix cabinet too

Epic

I see Steve Wiebe on your DK what's up with that?

#2069 10 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Some people think it's dumb that I kept the print out of Wiebe's name, famed it, and put it on the cab

You're in a safe place now, it's ok...

1 month later
    #2223 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Love this thread but alot of times it makes me wish I had a bigger gameroom.

At a party given by a billionaire on Shelter Island, Kurt Vonnegut informs his pal, Joseph Heller, that their host, a hedge fund manager, had made more money in a single day than Heller had earned from his wildly popular novel Catch 22 over its whole history. Heller responds, “Yes, but I have something he will never have . . . Enough.”

Unless it bacon....

2 weeks later
    #2307 10 years ago
    Quoted from molspin:

Cleaned and waxed all of my machines yesterday and decided it was time for a new layout...
    The Stern Wall:

...and the "everything else" wall, which is currently just my WOZLE (this wall also awaits the arrival of MMR and Predator):

Reminds me of the Stooges when they are counting money & it's hundred after hundred after hundred & when they get to a fifty they say "how'd that get in there" & then toss it out nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Not saying to pitch WOZ (Panzer & Ice) just saying it's the odd duck in the Stern collection.

Nice room, man I'm jealous!

1 week later
    #2399 10 years ago

Looks good Ed.

I was working in Ironton, Black River & Potosi last week.

You're lucky I was busy, otherwise I'd defeat all your high scores

#2402 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I wish you would have contacted me. If you didn't have much time at least we could have met one another. Are you working nearby in the future? Ed

For sure, I get around.

I fix/repair CCTV, access, fire, burg & automation systems in a resi & small biz environment so I cover a huge area but won't know until a day or two before so keep some burritos in the freezer lol.

----------------------------

On another note... This thread is like a mega enabler for me to stop applying money towards the mortgage & start applying it towards the basement lol. My game room is very cookie cutter in terms of decor & materials but this thread makes me want to get creative with the color palette & materials. I guess if I'm not selling the house that's ok, right enablers?

1 month later
    #2725 9 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

It's one of those "if you need to ask, you probably cannot afford it" things.

Just tell us ya tease

3 months later
    #2977 9 years ago

Mad Pole that is some sick shit!

It's like the milk bar on Clockwork Orange meets Tron.

OMG

#2980 9 years ago

If I didn't have kids my basement would be full of those white titty statues

Honestly though I bet if you spray painted 2 mannequins from Sears & procured some fungi it would look identical once you started peaking.

I'm a fan of the ol unltraviolence myself. So much in fact Alex keeps an eye on my gameroom. Attached is a pic I uploaded in this thread quite some time ago but what the hell I'm ok with repeating myself lol

image.jpgimage.jpg

Madpole do me a favor

You already have the black walls & white chairs. Just add two white statues & paint some trippy words on the wall

#3008 9 years ago

I have just the spot for a urinal in my basement bathroom.

I'm worried about piss all over my floor, we like to get black out drunk in my basement.

How is the urine vs floor situation for you?

Serious question

#3014 9 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

Very little splash or misses with that design! My wife says it is way better than the guys trying to hit the regular toilet - has decreased cleaning regimen by 90%. She says we will always have a urinal now.
    Just don't put anything interesting to look at to the left or right of it.....

I planned on installing a sticker inside the urinal to piss on like a target. Figured either a Chicago Cubs decal or 3 letters... IRS

4 months later
    #3564 9 years ago

My game room has received some updates.

Its still in transition, a lot of new shit is happening down here right now (non pin related) so the next pic I upload should be super tit.

20150207_124309.jpg20150207_124309.jpg
    #3566 9 years ago

Regarding darts... Love it

I bought a half dozen sets of pretty good tungsten darts of various weights.

Went for a legit bristleboard too. There is nothing like the feel, "thud" & etc of a quality bristleboard. Electronic boards are sweet but it just ain't the same. I use a darts scoreboard app on my iPad to keep it fun & simple.

The light I use casts no shadows & does not blind you when retrieving your darts after a toss. It's a real glass neon tube encased in THICK polycarbonate plastic with customizable art on the front.

I really enjoy slamming the booze while cranking Beastie Boys & playing darts with my friends. There's so much strategy in shutting out a # to save your nuts vs exploiting a # to defeat your friends. It's like a f***ing mind war sometimes but also laid back. Couldn't go without em. Just get a good app to keep score!

Here's a link to the guy who makes the lights.

http://www.dartlight.com/The_Circumluminator_Dart_Light/The_Circumluminator.html

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image-984.jpgimage-984.jpg

#3568 9 years ago

I originally had decks mounted to the drywall boxes that enclose the support beams.

Decided to relocate em to the new Foose area.

Now I want more so it looks like I can start buying new ones for the support posts again lmao. It's a sickness... don't get into collecting decks. I suspect by the end of 2015 I will have 25+ mounted to the walls

Not sure about the ceiling. I mean it's cool but you can't stand there & appreciate them the same way with comfort & proper lighting. Speaking of lighting... I am installing a dimmable halogen track spotlight on the ceiling maybe this weekend in an effort to illuminate the decks. For this pic I just threw a desk lamp on my Foose table tho

20150129_081151.jpg20150129_081151.jpg

#3572 9 years ago

$35 a deck?

2-3 of those sticks on the wall are $300 each (fully populated).

Most decks are $70-$200 before hardware. It's one of those things full of limited runs & all the cool shit sells out costin 300%-500% more later on. Timing is everything & sometimes its either too late so ya gotta overpay. Other times ya overpay to avoid waiting another 6 mos for a deck to pop up again.

Still better than $700 lol

#3577 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Boy...that sure looks great! Just checked out their website...doesn't have prices unless you send in an order form. Can you give a ballpark price on them? Are they battery operated or plug in?

It was years ago so I'm sure it's adjusted for inflation & although I can't really remember I'd says expect to pay $350-$500?

Not sure if thats with shipping & custom art at that price.

It plugs into an outlet

#3586 9 years ago
    Quoted from MadPole:

Where did you get that poster of Alex? Its awesome!

Those are all hand painted canvas by my wife.

Quoted from Cursed:

Love the collection!
    Can I ask how you mount them to the wall? Are they easily removable?

ebay.com link: 10 Woodys Skateboard Deck Wall Mount Display Hangers Vintage or New

3 weeks later
    #3762 9 years ago

I changed a few decks & installed a light for the new foosball n skateboard wall.

The new light makes shit look like an art gallery. I feel so fancy lol

Enjoy the pic my fellow skaters... well I'm a fat guy who remembers himself as a much better skater than I really was

Last pic is my daughter making her Braveheart speech before a foosball battle lol

20150222_105631.jpg20150222_105631.jpg
    20150227_161244.jpg20150227_161244.jpg
    20150222_131217.jpg20150222_131217.jpg

#3767 9 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

tornados are really nice. tho I found on my old tornado the ball kept dead sitting in the corners, eventually got rid of it. nice setup and LOVE THE DECKS!!!

Most tornados have angled playfield strips & the most recent gen players have a wider taper although I think that change was made many years ago.

Good news is no losing the ball in a corner.

Bad news is the guys break a lot more now because when they can press against the ball when it's against the wall the players flex.

You sold your tornado?

User ignored lol (jk)

Here are the mounts I use

ebay.com link: 10 Woodys Skateboard Deck Wall Mount Display Hangers Vintage or New

1 month later
    #4054 9 years ago

I'm repurposing my old office into a toy room for my daughter.

Its a 14x17 space & it shares a wall common w/my open floorplan game room, bar & theater space. It will be very convenient indeed... beer fridge & pinball just steps from Sponge Bob & Bubble Guppies This parenting shit is easy!

I took a panoramic pic showing her still-a-work-in-progress 100" theater on the left & my 120" on the right.

Wife says no 1yr old needs a 100" theater in her toy room... wait till said 1yr old gets "her own" pinball machines lol

Its her toyroom I swear!

20150409_194750.jpg20150409_194750.jpg 20150409_193222.jpg20150409_193222.jpg
    2 months later
    #4538 8 years ago

JFH you broke the thread for me

You & the clockwork orange acid milkshake game room dude have ruined my life lol

Man you need to make a thread on your room too with stories & pics & details.

Do it!

#4543 8 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Boy, how I wish I still had a walk out basement ...

Yeah, poor poor you

And weed is legal in your basement too

Damn

2 months later
    #5133 8 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

rates are the cheapest both mid-month and mid-week

Interesting, never heard that before.

Wonder why rates are lowest mid week & mid month?

2 weeks later
    #5275 8 years ago

I also like the comments back/forth. We all see something & have questions or we see something so damn cool we just gotta talk about it.

But it would also be cool if there was a filter option I could temporarily select to only see pics. Just like how you can see posts by one particular Pinsider or etc.

Then we can chat like normal & later on scroll thru nothing but beautiful pics & then chat some more.

Best thread ever right here & it could benefit greatly from some filter options IMO

If thats not an option just let us cuss & post boobie pics again

7 months later
    #6612 7 years ago

ZNET is a real collector

Respect

#6618 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Futons....looking to get a futon for the game room. Something comfortable to sit on yet also comfortable for the occasional friend who has had to much to drink to crash on. Any suggestions?

If your drunk guests need a futon to sleep they're not drunk enough. I've slept under ping pong & foosball tables. In my own house! Well, before I had kids.

1 week later
    #6718 7 years ago

I'm without a gameroom for a month

Realized something... the upstairs sucks. The TV is always on Bubble Guppies or the Mindy Project.

Anyway we are blacking & greying out this mixed use theater/arcade room. Cant wait!

20160611_130759_(resized).jpg20160611_130759_(resized).jpg

#6737 7 years ago

Last tease pic to share before the paint/carpet.

See you all in a month. This thread is too painful to visit while all my shit is in storage.

Sniffle

20160612_172820_(resized).jpg20160612_172820_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #6786 7 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Could you post the name / brand of both the black and gray colors? How is the black? I've been considering a black ceiling / gray wall combination so I really like your choice.

I went to Lowes for Valspar 2 in 1

Its thick paint. Man...

Keep in mind Grey is a bitch. You have to choose between one that leans towards brown, blue or purple. I've fallen victim to the purpl end. Repainted & had the blue age, fade & morph into... purple again lol.

So now I am going for a grey w/brown undertones.

The black is called Kettle Black. The grey is rugged suede. The carpet is... I forget. It gets installed July 7the. Cant wait! In the pic it looks brown but in real life it's much more grey.

Hope that helps

Tomorrow we start painting the walls. Gonna be dark!

20160625_183410_(resized).jpg20160625_183410_(resized).jpg

20160618_133230_(resized).jpg20160618_133230_(resized).jpg

#6796 7 years ago

Gonna spam the thread with an update

Man its so dark. Darker than the picture. I feel like I'm on the surface of the moon & the black ceiling is infinite space lol. Since it's flat black with no reflection it feels weird to stand under it.

I can only imagine how it will be once the dark carpet is installed & the Orca film (marijuana grow room material) is on the windows & black blinds.

Welcome to Europa Arcade the 6th closest moon to Jupiter. Sit down, enjoy some imported intergalactic hallucinogenic milk & watch a few Riff Raff music videos on the 120"

20160626_170313_(resized).jpg20160626_170313_(resized).jpg

#6809 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You'll have the lit games and stuff on the walls and it will light up nice.

I hope not

I decided on dark carpet & flat black/grey paint because I want a room that absorbs light rather than reflect it.

The goal is to be able to turn on all my lit up toys without affecting the theater portion of my space.

Gotta say I can already tell it's a success. Before, even in a light free room, the white ceiling, trim, doors & carpet & eggshell walls reflected the projectors very own light.

That aint the case now mang. The black hole of my basement will likely be darker with all my toys on + projector than it was prior to this new paint/carpet strategy when all my toys were off + projector.

I think lol

#6839 7 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Quick video of my basement arcade.
    » YouTube video

New Bentley in the garage

OR

Basement full of dope shit

Wise decision sir

#6908 7 years ago

Shit got real

Carpet was installed today

Still a ways to go but it's nice enough at the moment to get me excited enough to consider sleeping downstairs tonight lol

20160707_211642_(resized).jpg20160707_211642_(resized).jpg

#6912 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

That looks great!!!! Is your tile on the floor or on cement board?

We had grey ceramic tile installed @ the bar, bath & walkout @ time of construction years ago. It's directly on the concrete floor of the basement. Hope my shit doesn't crack or settle over those areas lol

20160707_143342_(resized).jpg20160707_143342_(resized).jpg

#6927 7 years ago
    Quoted from webdiddy:

Looks sweet, I love the boards.
    But uuuummm.... what kind of movies are you watching if you need covers on your chair? Those are not "splash protection" I hope.

Ha, that's actually a bean bag from my 2 year olds theater.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

While things are under construction, why not add a ramp or some rails to the back of media room? Let your guests test out those boards.

I'm so fat & old I'd prolly tear my achillies again if some shit like that was in the basement.

#6941 7 years ago

Sorry for the "play by play" posts but I'm excited & my wife gives no shits about the basement

Foosball area done!

This weekend I hope to finish the small wet bar area just outside the frame of this photo.

20160710_201749_(resized).jpg20160710_201749_(resized).jpg

#6955 7 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Mame is garbage

Quoted from someoneelse:

I really don't get what you guys love so much about those stooges guys

cool-story-bro-now-gtfo-of-here_(resized).jpgcool-story-bro-now-gtfo-of-here_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #7058 7 years ago

Working on the 120" theater now

One corner at a time.

The pace of progress slows drastically as I bring my toys back in. I fear I'm a new couch & pinball machine away from never finishing... if you know what I mean.

20160719_211432_(resized).jpg20160719_211432_(resized).jpg

#7061 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Good work so far but to me the 2 pictures are very distracting to what's on the screen.

During movies the light are off.

The pinball machines are distracting too

#7108 7 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The sound (a nice muted thud) and "feel" of a dart landing into a bristle board

So F'n TRUE!

The satisfying "thunk" during a toss of darts is addictive.

Best comparison I can make is how I love the sound of a token drop. So much that I added a working coin door on my MAME arcade.

#7116 7 years ago

Speaking of darts.

Today my backboard arrived!

So you know I got right to work on it. Mounted that puppy & installed my dart light on it.

Still need to touchup paint my small wire fish access hole on the right corner but other than that it's AOK

P.S. I had the light made before having kids. Had I known then what I know now I would not have plastered stripper whores all over it lol

20160722_171552_(resized).jpg20160722_171552_(resized).jpg

20160722_200810_(resized).jpg20160722_200810_(resized).jpg

20160722_200928_(resized).jpg20160722_200928_(resized).jpg

#7121 7 years ago

20 ft sectional arrived yesterday.

Bunk beds would have freed up so much more space for activities tho

Sandbag'n my pinball wall pic since I'm picking up an EM & NIB soon so my updates will stop for awhile.

I want to add a purple neon sign by the bar in simple letters that just says "DRANK"... because errbody needs a purple drank in their basement. Wife is surprisingly amused by it & all for it.

20160723_210911.png20160723_210911.png

#7135 7 years ago

I have only played bubble hockey a few times & I'm the only dude in the house... yet I desire a Super Chex for the basement

Are they like pinballs where direct distros are lower priced than online retailers?

I see ICE sells them direct for $2500 shipped.

Not sure how necessary the split base is. I have a walk out basement so I think I'd be able to turn the base sideways & bring it in if I turn it while doing so.

Any advice bubble hockey aficionados?

#7139 7 years ago

Awesome info. Shit. Right on. Great advice blitz!

I think a NIB Super Chex is how I will go if I grab one.

Is it possible to run it off batteries? I have 2 places it could go & 1 lacks power. They are lighted right? Maybe an LED would use less power & make a rechargeable battery hack practical?

Those decals are like $400 it appears. Damn

2 weeks later
    #7225 7 years ago
    Quoted from frb:

I hope I`m not going to jail for looking.

That van avatar will certainly sway the jury against you

#7226 7 years ago

My purple drank arrived today.

Some will understand. Others will not.

It's so beautiful I may put our Christmas presents under it this winter lol.

It's a bit of an Easter egg for the gameroom

20160812_183500_(resized).jpg20160812_183500_(resized).jpg

20160812_185737_(resized).jpg20160812_185737_(resized).jpg

20160812_212929_(resized).jpg20160812_212929_(resized).jpg

#7238 7 years ago
    Quoted from knockerlover:

Love the under countertop lights pw79. Very clean, tasteful, and we'll done room. Where are all the pins?

Thanks. That's the foos/bar area so no pins there. I havent finished the countertop light yet tho. They are in a test location before I finalize the install.

A few pages back are pics of other poor life decisions I've made Picking up an oldie this Sunday finally (Target Alpha). Was soooo close to adding 1 or more NIB until the Stern PF Fiasco.

I can fit 5 Sterns on this wall comfortably. 6 if I want to be silly.... I predict 6.

IMG_20160809_201719_(resized).jpgIMG_20160809_201719_(resized).jpg

20160724_200436_(resized).jpg20160724_200436_(resized).jpg

#7271 7 years ago

Added a life sized crunked up double purp cupping lean drinking dirty sprite sipping syrup dranker alien to the spot

20160818_080509_(resized).jpg20160818_080509_(resized).jpg

3 months later
    #7716 7 years ago

We removed our real hardwood & replaced it with 12 mm Pergo Max Premier & Pergo gold underlayment

The shit is dope! Sealed beveled edges, stamped texture & insane durability. I dont think all laminates are the same. Ive seen the cheap stuff that curls, swells & etc too.

Our installer half assed a few transitions which we are having replaced & properly installed however.

2 months later
    #8199 7 years ago

A Vanilla Ice bathroom...

Thats so F'n dope & weird

You sir are one of my favorites now. It takes a special kind of person to have a Vanilla Ice room. Thats not some "Bed Bath & Beyond" shit anyone can just pick up. That was a very deliberate choice you made lol

I may have to bring a Vanilla Ice element into my game room now. Kudos dude

#8205 7 years ago

I have 2 distasteful signs for my bathroom that I'm quite proud of.

For a while I had a shit tossing monkey skateboard in there too

My bathroom is about to get renovated. I'm gonna have to do something weird in there. The bathroom @ CP Pinball has a bunch of awesome fake autographs with hilarious quotes. I might do that. Something about a Gary Busey autograph that says "thanks for the coke" sounds smart

20170216_191431 (resized).jpg20170216_191431 (resized).jpg

20170216_191418 (resized).jpg20170216_191418 (resized).jpg

20170216_191805 (resized).jpg20170216_191805 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
    #8299 7 years ago

A hot dog roller. Man I want one of those

I'm just so F'n fat already tho. So I better not...

1 month later
    #8549 6 years ago

Jackpin

Relocate that motion detector

1 year later
    #11378 5 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

My place in action. Metallic concrete floors, note the noise and conversations. It works well without carpet:

Tell me about the Rodney Dangerfield sign!

#11398 5 years ago

+1 regarding flat black painted ceiling

Under low lighting conditions its a spooky sensation because you start to question shit like is there a ceiling at all, if so where is it, will my hand hit it or keep going, am I in outer space right now, what is life?

8 months later
    #13349 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

We r in business!!! Post more pics later but very happy!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fuck. I should have done better in school, work, life, etc

That’s amazing dude!

1 month later
    #13548 4 years ago

Dude with the Star Wars arcade is never gonna talk to us again. Too busy playing on what's prolly the coolest F'n thing man has made besides the large hadron collider

1 month later
    #13762 4 years ago

My skateboard corner of the gameroom keeps getting better & better lately so I might as well share again.

20190818_113146 (resized).jpg20190818_113146 (resized).jpg20190818_112509 (resized).jpg20190818_112509 (resized).jpg20190818_112146 (resized).jpg20190818_112146 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #13815 4 years ago
    Quoted from Thot:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Lol, dudes name is "thot"

Hell nawww dawg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PW79.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=PW79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.