Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1803 10 years ago

Wow!!!! Amazing Game rooms and soooooo many idea's! What square footage would we need for about 20/30 pins? What shape of room works best. Our Pins are planned for the KIDS game room ( we have 9 kids) We will have a separate Adult Game room with pool table/home theatre ect. The "Pin" room will have a wet (juice) bar and a plumbed in Bunn Hot Chocolate machine and a 2 head slushie machine. We already have a rotating hot dog machine and comercial pop corn machine. I plan on lots of funkie Neon and some theatre carpeting in black and fun bright colours! Of course some Pacman/donkey kong ect arcade games. We will set up a mini theatre for their Star Wars Xbox , Wii ect. My husband will have all his LE Final Fantasy X Box stuff for the adult game room We won't be doing any of this till we move into our new house next June. Don't want to set this up for renters we have there lol My husband keeps teasing me that he will have to build a Arcade separate from the house to fit all the kids that we will be over 24/7 lol

#1805 10 years ago

LOL I didn't even think of that! I just asked my husband about that and he said he already on it. How much power does a game suck? Are the older ones worse then newer ones? Do you turn on the machines on when you want to play or do they have to be on all the time? We're a great pinball team...I research/hunt down/select the games and he makes sure we have the room and power to play them. Thankfully he is on board I couldn't imagine having to try explain the prices of this hobby! I hope (weather permitting and the pass isnt snowed over) we can pick up our first pin (LOTR) in about 3 weeks as we have room for about 4 here before we move.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=ManiacMama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.