Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1839 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Ahhhh! These were all over Ireland. Was just there for 8 days. And what they say is true...the Guinness is MUCH better there!

+1 I totally agree! Much better in ireland!

4 years later
    #10848 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Almost there. Need to paint the wood panel white. Thinking of making tiny labels showing which games each switch operates.

Pac-Man you can get the wall plates custom printed and it’s reasonable
    We did this in our bathroom

9 months later
    #12888 5 years ago

Very cool

9 months later
    #14317 4 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:This has got to be one of my favorite parts of my game room. Most people that remember this brand will probably appreciate it.[quoted image]

My dad had it on draft, my brother and me would sneak a few here and there. I still have the handle.

2DD0EDED-1878-4B96-ACA8-9E2BCA727FA0 (resized).jpeg2DD0EDED-1878-4B96-ACA8-9E2BCA727FA0 (resized).jpeg
    #14331 4 years ago

Didn’t see it the first time,
    Not going back for the second time.
    Once you see it, you can’t unsee it!

1 week later
    #14411 4 years ago
    Quoted from glasairpilot:

I have moved 5 times in 15 years and the game room has gotten smaller each time. The new house has a walkout basement with a 6 ft wide overhead door and 9 ft ceilings, so it lends itself better to big games.
    The F355s are linked together and take the space of 7 pins, so I figure they are saving me about $40k in price difference of filling that wall with pins instead of the drivers. The 355s are definitely the hit when people are over. Super Chexx is next along with Atari Football in the living room next door. Believe it or not, the pins get the least amount of play with young and old. I play them a lot, but not many others. I am saving room for an Atari Red Baron and two more pins. Have a BM66 coming, but it is going to Florida as I only have room for two pins there. I am enjoying the video games as well as pins and really enjoy working on all of them.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Glasairpilot

Is that a Cushman Scooter in your second picture?

#14413 4 years ago
    Quoted from glasairpilot:

Yes. 1948. I had it restored to new condition about 5 years ago for my father. He always wanted one as a kid and couldn't afford it. He found this one 30 years ago and it sat in my hangar for the next 25 years. I finally took it out of the hangar and had a local Cushman expert do the restore. Sadly, my father passed away about 18 months ago and it now resides in my basement.[quoted image]

Sorry to hear about your Dad, I’m glad he was able to enjoy it. It looks beautiful,
    And I’m sure he’s watching you enjoy it also!

11 months later
    #16567 3 years ago
    Quoted from oilspot:

My game room project. Wife wanted a kitchen expansion into she's space that wasn't over a foundation, just on posts. I made the case that any kitchen over a crawl space would add little to the value of a house and would be a pita to keep from freezing up, as well as constantly adjusting cabinet doors seasonally. So a deal was made. I started digging under the shed in late August with a mini backhoe I borrowed from a friend. Poured the footers, stacked ICF blocks with rebar, made foot drains that drain into a dry well in the backyard and poured the concrete. I did it in two stages to keep the house supported on the existing posts as much as I could until I could transfer the weight onto the foundation. I wired a sub panel, plumbed a zone off the boiler and installed radiators. Now down to finishing with as much reclaimed/salvage material as possible. More pics to follow.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!

2 months later
    #17048 3 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

You haven’t lived till you’ve been tested at our Drunken Forklift Olympics.
    [quoted image]

Looks like your ceiling fan lost the in the flying carpet event!

2 years later
    #22100 10 months ago

Please include

Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!
    I created the poster. Each of the images were sourced from the US patent database, cleaned up digitally, and annotated with sources. I'm considering selling prints.

I would be interested in one or two also

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Liftserv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.