Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeJet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#498 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Thanks guys. Yeah, the wife's a keeper. And I even admitted having an affair with the Hooter's girl pictured in my shop photo. She didn't believe me. At least I was honest.

Hey! Nice to see my Donkey Kong again!

Nice setup.. man i wish i could keep pins on my main level..

1 week later
    #527 11 years ago

Nice.. what type of wood paneling and lighting you use there.. looks AWESOME!

1 month later
    #610 11 years ago

Hmmm 100% Arnold collection huh?

#613 11 years ago

Nah..10% Arnold here.. need to work on my Arnold content..

2 weeks later
    #648 11 years ago
    Quoted from crassmage:

My modest lineup, just started collecting last year. I have a homemade touchscreen jukebox, pachislo, and a touchmaster not pictured also. Enjoying these old machines for sure! Can't compete with most of these lineups but me and the family enjoy them and that is all that is important.

Love the glow... nice pic!

3 weeks later
    #688 11 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

I got the sign off eBay a few years ago. It's vinyl. I think it shipped from Australia, and was about $25.

How did you frame the IM translight? Is there glass in front? Back lit? Looks nice...

#692 11 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

I took it to Michael's during a 60% off sale. Glass on both sides of the translite, in a Shadow box. I cut a piece of foam board to fit inside the back, and taped a string of LED christmas lights to it. Worked pretty well. I have a few other translites I'd love to get mounted, but those were about $110 a piece. The IM translite was won from a Facebook contest a few years ago. It's signed by the whole team. Pretty cool, thanks!

Now that you mention it.. I think i may have asked you the same question and you gave me the same answer on RGP a few years ago.. or someone else did.. anyway, thanks, i really need to get started on framing all my pinball wall "stuff" i am piling up.. never enough time!

1 month later
    #817 11 years ago
    Quoted from cudabee:

Here's my gameroom in 90% finished condition.I will finish it this autumn..

VERY Impressive! While the pins in a collection can vary based on taste, i love the workshop area you have and the overall layout for your pins..

5 months later
    #1086 11 years ago
    Quoted from krupa:

I've posted in other game room threads but not this one. So here goes.

Gorgeous! I need to get come cocktails, they really fill out the center of a room nicely! Man, that Frozen Han Solo - where did you get that may i ask?? Cool!

10 months later
    #2049 10 years ago

Do those newer racing games network together so you play2-4 players? If so what do they go for nowadays one which is the best?? Thanks.

4 months later
    #2690 9 years ago
    Quoted from n0s4atu:

, but I'm thinking if the bug really bites me, this could be converted into a nice room for pins:".

Wow, great idea... Build Gym, Build muscles BEFORE moving pins!

4 years later
    #13072 5 years ago
    Quoted from altan:

Looking for input for ceiling of finished basement for game room... I'm moving away from drop ceiling to real ceiling. What do you prefer:

Do you have pipes in there? A finished drywall flat ceiling looks great but I would be afraid to close off completely an area that you may need access to for valves, or if you have a kitchen above I would be afraid of leaks. No matter how careful you are one day a dishwasher overflows or a sink or refrigerator line and you are toast.

1 month later
    #13395 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Not exactly a game room pic, but figured it can't hurt to post a picture of the floating movie screen I built. This is from a few years ago, I made some improvements since then, it's actually a bit wider now. Only problem is I still haven't figured how to take it down easily. So I have to break stuff every year. When it's not being used I winch it up and park it near the house. Cuts down on the potential wind damage.[quoted image]

A+ for ingenuity and creativity but could you explain why you would do this?? Lol.

If you need more distance I get that but how does that screen not move and become a distraction even on a calm day?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeJet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=JoeJet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.