Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16391 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwiz1985:

I posted my game room/diner/movie theater/bar/ electric brewery a few weeks back. Course it doesn't really compare with the Blichman setup. I did just get my stainless sink that ill be installing at some point. I see he is below grade and has a sink pump. Exactly what I will be using too!
    Check out homebrewtalks.com, lots of great info there if you want to build a basement brewery.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Whoa, you made your basement a diner?!?
    That’s awesome!! Love the vibes from that.

I’m looking at buying my first house now. Viewing of my two top choices on Sunday!! Hopefully they aren’t crap lol. Looking for a fixer-upper type cuz I’m gonna be ripping it apart and remodeling anyway, haha!
    Told my boyfriend that we figure out the pinball rooms first, THEN everything else. Slowly, he’s getting into it; at first he thought pinball was confusing and difficult. Found out he was intimidated by my “skill” (every non-Pinhead always seems to think we’re amazing players when we complete basic shots lol!)

I’m using a lot of these gameroom photos for idea how to turn the entire house into a badass man cave.

Quoted from xsvtoys:

Go to the top for this thread and do a Find in Topic search, put in jorge5240 in the Posts By Pinsider box, and it will spit out all of his posts in this gamereoom thread. You can look through those, towards the beginning he tells the story of his second game room house, with tons of cool pics.

You don’t even need to do that, the little “silhouette“ brings up that entire users post history.

0E80F944-564B-44B9-8F05-E836198A5692.jpeg0E80F944-564B-44B9-8F05-E836198A5692.jpeg
    #16400 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

This is the first holidays since I've finished building my gameroom. I was up early so i decided to take some leftover xmas lights and decorations and festive the place up[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Up and down and up and down and up and down

Please use the rotate feature, I’m gonna be sick flipping my phone around so much!

Congrats though, your gameroom looks awesome!

Quoted from Pinkitten:

There’s that word again, “heavy.” Is there something wrong in the future with the Earth’s gravitational pull?

You’re really harshing his dream right now. Not fuego. Just keep it real and don’t beef with the vision, feel that?

#16401 3 years ago

First is from the workshop, where my main lineup is. Where the “work” gets done

FD1E66BB-DC24-4E33-993C-F0048AE7E33A.jpegFD1E66BB-DC24-4E33-993C-F0048AE7E33A.jpeg

Then the basement gameroom, which has sadly become yet another storage room. I have to move a ton of shit if I wanna play my beloved Baby Pac-Man. With the new house it will be different!
    No furniture, I will sleep under my machines, with the GI to keep me warm.
    432CE69D-96B5-4EC5-92CB-7BB23F90E90C.jpeg432CE69D-96B5-4EC5-92CB-7BB23F90E90C.jpeg

The storage unit with the shuffle bowler used to be empty, now holds all the winter projects and a ton of racking that will be used in the next workshop.
    I’m staying prepped for the future, 90% sure I’ll have to close the arcade and clean it out, then reopen down the line at a new location.
    18A324E7-E787-4972-ACA5-5D72C306E4AC.jpeg18A324E7-E787-4972-ACA5-5D72C306E4AC.jpeg

#16446 3 years ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have any links on how you did that amazing recessed perimeter lighting?
    I love that paneling too!!! Killer.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Great pics. Love that Testament flag!

I’ve got some other ones too, Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, Mötley Crüe to name a few! Just no more space. That’s why I’m looking at houses

You guys inspired me to take better pics of the basement gameroom. It’s still packed full of stuff. 20 lbs of mancave collectibles in an 5 lb room!

It can’t be properly displayed till I’ve got at LEAST an entire floor that can be a gameroom!

60E30A03-93C8-451C-96C5-81436415486A.jpeg60E30A03-93C8-451C-96C5-81436415486A.jpegAD5124FA-AD0A-4101-B04A-5F3F693E17E2.jpegAD5124FA-AD0A-4101-B04A-5F3F693E17E2.jpeg
    #16467 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I read 'happy ending' and '3 inch'.. stopped reading! Lol

I had to double check what thread I was in

11 months later
    #18717 2 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Tore out 1/2 the 2nd floor of this old addition on my house and turned the whole thing into a game room with a loft. My favorite addition is the animated neon kung-fu sign hanging from the loft. Picked up a bunch of new games for the line-up in the last couple weeks and I'm really liking where I'm at with it right now. BTW this is the main entrance to my house LOL
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Finally showing off the room! You did an amazing job and you should be proud of it, dude!

I’d like to take some credit for hounding him to get rid the “all LCD” lineup (minus W2O) and add in some classics! LCD’s are great but we rarely played. Now with all these bomb ass classics we play hours on end! It rekindles the passion, good for the soul!

Quoted from luckycreature:

Been awhile since I updated the game room picks. Mando will go where taxi is if it ever ships. Will be good to have three games again.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Lupin the Third pachinko!

#18730 2 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

if you like the idea of pool-- the social aspect, the dexterity, the satisfaction-- but don't like the huge amount of real estate it takes up, might I suggest Bar Billiards? http://pinballnovice.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-note-on-bar-billiards.html
    here's the video from my link:
    It's only a bit more space than a pinball machine and fit nicely with a line of games

I would DEFINITELY put one of those in my game room. Love the zany “BANKRUPT!” peg. Adds a ridiculous level to the game

#18749 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Ok...this is a incredible![quoted image][quoted image]

That reminds me of the Haunted House in the attic with random cardboard box camouflage. That was some Next Level S#!T!

3 weeks later
    #18936 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Here's a recent tour of my unfinished basement. The amount of stuff is about done. I still need to knock down walls to another room and replace with a nice sports bar kind of thing, and replace all paneling with drywall. Getting closer.

Where did you get that cool “pinball rules” poster?

1 year later
    #22340 9 months ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Pinball machines getting neglected
    [quoted image]

Nintendo would FREAK OUT if they saw this picture!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Isochronic_Frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.