Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#907 11 years ago

Love that carpet Molspin, really gives your room that "arcade" feel. Great collection of pins too!

#922 11 years ago

OMG Econodave, that pin is perfect! I would have been shaking all over if I found an Indy pin at that price. I bet you felt like Indiana Jones when he found the Well of Lost Souls!! LOL

#923 11 years ago

Nuttshell, the only problem I see in your game room is me not standing there playing those pins. Beautiful room! This, by far, is my favorite thread. I love looking at other pinhead's game room!

1 week later
    #943 11 years ago

Cool room WOZ! Loving the Star Wars theme. I have a full size Stormtrooper in mine. My wife would kill me if I ever got rid of him. He's kinda like a part of the family now! LOL Great gameroom pics fellas!!

4 months later
    #1060 11 years ago

Beautiful gameroom fellas! I have to admit I got a little teary eyed looking at some of them.

3 months later
    #1358 10 years ago

Sweet collections and rooms fellow pinheads!

#1359 10 years ago

I love this thread. So many good ideas!

#1382 10 years ago

Looks great Buckles!

3 weeks later
    #1457 10 years ago

Great looking rooms guys! Chris, your mancave is off the charts! Congrats! Now waiting for the invite. LOL

1 week later
    #1511 10 years ago

Here's some pics of my newly remodeled mancave, being guarded by my storm trooper. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#1512 10 years ago

Post edited by Indypin : Mistake on download

#1517 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Ok, where do I buy a stormtrooper?

I found this guy in a costume shop in Louisville, KY. I went in there years ago to find some costumes for my daughters. When I walked into the store I immediately saw him and couldn't get my eyes off of it. (I know, that didn't sound right). I was so giddy about it my wife finally told me to go get it the next day because she thought it was pretty cool. I couldn't get to the store fast enough. When I talked o the business owner, he told me he bought the prop from a vendor at a trade show in California. The vendor was wrapping up and didn't feel like loading the prop onto an airplane, so he sold it to him. It was made by Don Post studios used from an actual mode made by Lucasarts, officially licensed and numbered. My wife calls him "Stormy"! LOL

#1522 10 years ago

Thanks guys. The main room (not including the side rooms) is about 36 x 15. I could have put some more pins in there, but I didn't want to crowd the pool table. When I have friends over, some would rather play pool and don't touch the pins, while the others would rather play pinball and won't touch the pool table. I prefer my pinball buddies first, ofcourse. :0)

#1524 10 years ago
    Quoted from bluevegas:

Whats up buddy?! When did you pick up the AC/DC and how are you liking it?

Hey Blue! (Ryan) Picked it up last Saturday. Tough choice between Metallica and AC/DC, but it came down to the music choice. At first I didn't want a rock and roll pin because the theme didn't appeal to me, but it really fits well in a mancave and puts the rocking feel to it. Loving the pin so far and it's a blast to play. Love the swinging "hells bells" toy but be careful, hit it wrong and your ball will go SDTM. Still waiting for WOZ though. Thought that one was going to be my next NIB experience.

#1533 10 years ago
    Quoted from dar8dar:

my game room not big

Great collection of pins. I would love to come over and play some of those, especially Flintstones.

#1534 10 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Bee-u-tiful, buddy! Love your line-up

Thanks! Love your gameroom as well. Loving that hockey table. Beautiful buddy!

1 week later
    #1599 10 years ago

Great room fellas! Pinballa....love your art work on the walls. Nicely done. If I was a guessing man, I would say you are a fan of horror pinball and video games!! LOL. These are my favorite posts on Pinside forum, so thanks or sharing pinheads!

1 month later
    #1709 10 years ago
    Quoted from policano:

Update to my Game Room.

Love the lighting in that room. Looks great!

2 weeks later
    #1746 10 years ago

Beautiful room Thatguy! The floor is almost as shiny as the pins! Great job!

#1781 10 years ago

Very Impressive Eddie. The witch would sit perfectly next to a WOZ! Tee Hee!

2 weeks later
    #1794 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I'll check my attic. I sold my Star Wars collection years ago, but had a bunch of boxes left over.

ted lobby wall 1.jpg 353 KB

I would live in this attic! Talk about childhood memories! Thanks Ted!

#1808 10 years ago

Ted, PLEASE stop!!! You're killing me with jealousy here! LOL. I love the classic Sci/Horror movies and I can tell you're a BIG Ray Harryhausen fan like me. Sooooo many childhood memories it sitting on those shelves for me.

When I was a kid (well, a YOUNGER kid LOL) my best buddy who lived in my neighborhood had an uncle just like you. He had all of these cool Sci Fi and Aurora monster models, Famous Monsters Magazines, stills, prints, etc that I would just sit in that room drooling over his collection. I remember he was a HUGE Marilyn Monroe fan as well. As I got into my teens I would try to hunt down those Aurora model kits and we even made our own monster films on a Super 8 camera, if a monster movie came on TV (especially the RH films) we would make a point to make sure we were home to watch the movies because back in the day we didn't have VCRs, DVD, etc. So if you weren't home at the starting time, you missed the film. I loved watching the special effects of those movies and how they were done and even to this day I watch the special features on blu ray to see how the effects were done (although the magic is kinda gone with the CGI effects).

Anyways, not meaning to ramble. Pinball still brings out the kid in me. Don't grow old because you will grow old. Thanks buddy!

#1809 10 years ago

BTW, love that War of the Worlds ship. Bet I could name all of those films! LOL

#1815 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I bet you could! Yeah, Ray's films are favorites and I've been a friend of Ray's for quite a while. Still hard to believe he, and now his wife, are gone! This documentary came out on Blu Ray and it's great!

Ray-Harryhausen-Special-Effects-... 48 KB

Just tried to order one but it won't play on American made Blu ray players. Dangit, just my luck! :0(

Post edited by Indypin : Typo

#1861 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Hope to get my Elvira restore put back together once the clear finishes curing, then I can reclaim my garage from project clutter and paint the wall behind the pins. In the meantime at least one Elvira is up.

image.jpg 964 KB

That Shadow backglass is bitching!!! LOL Man it makes that pin POP!

1 month later
    #1971 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

» YouTube video
    Latest incarnation of the game room, again with super dorky narration.
    Chris

Looks great Chris!

3 weeks later
    #2029 10 years ago

Love this forum! Great rooms fellas. Your gameroom is complete with the Manning jersey hanging up there Pinhead 39!

1 month later
    #2117 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hashman:

Geez I wish I had the space some of you guys have!

hashmans-dangershed.jpg 60 KB

I don't know Hash, but I think your gameroom rocks! Love the layout!

1 week later
    #2128 10 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Here is an HDR picture of the main row in my new game room.

large-6.jpg 74 KB

Looks good John! Love that carpet!

1 month later
    #2266 10 years ago
    Quoted from JeffF:

Here's the most current video of our basement...
    » YouTube video

Ha Ha, I love the intro music. Didn't catch the reference until I heard the Up Up Down Down jingle, then I knew the song was about Contra. Boy, does that game bring back memories! Thanks for posting and your gameroom looks awesome!

1 year later
    #4525 8 years ago

I'm speechless and my jaw is still on the floor. Beautiful gameroom sir! Something to be proud of.

#4575 8 years ago
    Quoted from thunderstorm:

Did a new video of the gameroom tonight.
    Some new games and some upgrades to the lighting sound and automation.
    Small gameroom but I love it
    » YouTube video

Your game room just screams atmosphere and I love it! I just got a POTC as well and I think it's one of Stern's sleeper hits. Now you just need a Tron pin to compliment your Disney theme mancave. Congrats!

2 months later
    #5093 8 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

Its the basement of my pool house, which I extended so that it would connect back to my house. So the pinball room (batcave) at the far end has a lift shaft (with a lift eventually) which goes into my billiard room in my house.
    In effect the Batcave is a tunnel, it is almost 2ft underground. Its like a bomb shelter with pins. Kind of like pmwolf's setup only mine goes between two buildings.
    This is the pool house, and the batcave sits under this lawn:
    IMG_0508_s.JPG
    The back side of the pool house, showing the basement underneath:
    IMG_0512_s.JPG
    The gamesroom with the pool windows down the end (those two rectangle windows look into the pool):
    IMG_0515_s.JPG
    The camera overexposes it, this is more how it looks from in the room:
    IMG_0521_s.JPG
    Looking from the far end of the batcave into the gamesroom gives you an idea of how long it is:
    IMG_0525_s.JPG
    Entrance to the batcave from the main room + the toilet and shower:
    IMG_0529_s.JPG
    Gamesroom looking back toward the batcave entrance:
    IMG_0530_s.JPG
    There is a full build thread over at Aussie Arcade if you want to see more. Couldn't be bothered upkeeping 2 build threads which is why there isn't one here.

Yeah, but do you have a lawn mower that mulches like mine? That is one sweet mancave. Batman couldn't hold a candle to this thing. Congrats!

1 month later
    #5287 8 years ago

Hey NPO, Just curious. I had (2) Men and a truck do my move as well. Overall, I was very pleased with them. However, the day before the move they called my wife up and told her they would not move the pinball machine, due to intricate electronic parts possibly being damaged and they didn't want the liability on them. Did you have them move them or did you?

I was lucky enough to have (2) good friends come over and help me move them in my buddy's boxed utility trailer. (5) trips but the babies made it safe to the nursery.

1 month later
    #5501 8 years ago

Whoever wet themselves after watching the vid on RotoDave's post, please raise your hands and upvote this post. #holding hands with NPO as we jump off the bridge while munching on cyanide tablets#

3 months later
    #6326 8 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Newest video of my bar/arcade.
    » YouTube video

Your gameroom just screams atmosphere, with the 80s music playing in the background and the various posters. Talk about walking down memory lane! So many things that catches your eye when you walk into your room. Outstanding!

3 weeks later
    #6385 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

My 'game room' is a little bit different from everybody else's. It starts indoors with three pinball machines and a room full of golf clubs. Then it spills outside to 205 acres of rolling terrain, ponds, trees, and closely mown areas with holes and flagsticks. If you are ever in Old Town, Maine, stop in, play the pins, have a beer and then head out to play my golf course. I can guarantee you will have a fun day.

#3TeesOct2015_(resized).JPGProShop.12.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.4.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.2.2016_(resized).JPGPinball.2.2016_(resized).JPG

How did I know you would have a NGG pin in there!

1 month later
    #6724 7 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

I started on a 650 sq ft attached gameroom about 5 months ago. Still a work in progress, but we just finished the bookshelf door today Got about 7 more pins I need to move in over the coming weeks and some neons/posters to hang but I'm pleased with how it's turned out so far.

Love the secret bat cave.......um.....I mean MANCAVE entrance. Great job!

#6767 7 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

It's small... But is mine!
    Oh.. Same goes for game room.

I heard it gets bigger though!

10 months later
    4 months later
    #9160 6 years ago
    Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Thanks guys --- no CGI here, just a little OCD when it comes to cable management. I also have PS3/PS4/XBOX1/WiiU wired into the cubbies under the TV. there rest of the compartments is where I stash he controllers, games, movies etc. Here are some more pics with everything on.

Wait a minute...... I thought I saw a speck of dust near the Xbox One!!!

1 month later
    #9569 6 years ago

Pinball machines or not, that gameroom and movie room looks fantastic.

I'm the type of person who LOVES movies, but rarely go to the theatres anymore. Too expensive and I can just buy the blu ray when it comes out at a cheaper price than buying a movie ticket(s). Besides, I look forward to "New Release Tuesdays" and the enjoyment of watching the movie for the first time on the projection screen

1 week later
    #9616 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I look through this thread just like I used to look through the Sears and JC Penney Christmas catalogs back in the 70’s. ‘Man, look at all those cool toys that I wish I had!’

LOL Honest to God I was just thinking of the days looking at those catalogs when I was a kid. Couldn't wait to gingerly flip those pages looking at all those cool toys. We would circle the toys we wanted and eventually weeded out the lesser ones, knowing my parents could only get certain ones on budget. AH, the memories!!

Sorry, back on topic.

1 year later
    #13442 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

A router, 5 nails, some LEDs, and a few hours later:
    (Now to just find light blue LEDS...)[quoted image]

Now THAT is what the doctor ordered!

1 year later
    #15743 3 years ago

Excellent gameroom Kevin and thanks for everything you do for the pinball community brutha!

2 months later
    #16195 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dewman:

Space dictates that I have to split up the collection.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why would anyone downvote your gameroom? I think it looks awesome.

#16219 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dewman:

Probably because of the thin blue line flag. I served 25 years in law enforcement so sorry no apologies for it.

Just retired myself brotha with 29 years of service. I kinda figured, but your gameroom is still awesome. Haters going to hate I guess.

1 month later
    #16535 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bundy:

Truly living every boy dream but the real hero is the wife, she deserves a medal or something

I will say this, Matt Adams is one of the nicest guys I've never met. Back in the earlier days of our pinball collecting craze, my brother and I would watch pinball videos from Matt (as well as Chris Bucci) over and over again on Youtube. Whenever I responded to one of his videos, he always took the time to answer them and we made contact several times in emails just to chat briefly about pinball related stuff. He's one of the guys I would love to hang with because of his love for pinball. Sometimes he would offer me suggestions or opinions on his pinball machines and I remember him helping me so much with his advice when I was in the middle of purchasing the Alien Pinball machine. I finally got it Matt and I love it BTW.

In one of his videos taken inside his house and garage, he did a walk-thru of his pinball machines, with all of them looking gorgeous and in perfect working order. I noticed a picture on the wall that contained some Safecracker coins and I asked him about it. He responded and generously stated he had an extra set and would send it to me for free to the states. Ofcourse I got them and was tickled to death. A couple of months later he asked me to try to find some kind of cleaner or paint spray (I truly can't remember), stating it was only sold in the Walmart stores. I searched every Walmart in my area in hopes of finding that item, mainly because I did not want to let the man down. Unfortunately, I struck out and I had to tell Matt and he was cool about it, although I felt like I let him down. I jokingly sent him an Indiana University Sweatshirt to him and he wore it in one of his videos.

That's one good thing about this hobby. You may not know the person or maybe live in a different state or country, but once you mention or find out that person loves pinball as much as you do, you feel like you just made a friend for life.

Kudos Matt for making those Youtube pinball videos and howdy from across the pond buddy. Take care Mate!

#16544 3 years ago
    Quoted from matt_adams:

Hey my friend, I hope you can feel me blushing across the Atlantic!!! Can't believe we are still in this crazy hobby
    Still rocking the Tshirt (and the hat!)
    Take care buddy!
    [quoted image]

MY MAN!!! LOL Our basketball team sucks, but our football team is kicking butt.

Always good to see ya Matt. I see you got your hand on your favorite pinball machine. You were right (ofcourse), really underrated pin. I had one, maxed it out, and sold it and I regret it everyday. On my wishlist again.

Happy Holidays buddy!

2 months later
    #17115 3 years ago
    Quoted from ChipScott:

Yup, we are collectors of vintage Playboy's, but suppose the argument would have been Heffs' as well, back in the day
    In all sincerity, I do apologize if that picture of the bar with the the edge of a vintage magazine rack holding those magazines from the '60s and '70s offended you. I'm not being sarcastic, I suppose I probably should have thought about that before including that picture and not assume everyone would have appreciated that. Tell you what, as a proud supporter of this site, there may be others that might not like that either, so I'll go ahead and take that picture off.
    But yeah man, we are a small adult family with eclectic tastes and of course, a large love for pinball

Damn! I know I'm getting old when I didn't even notice the playboy issues, overlooking them by checking out your pins.

2 months later
    #17588 2 years ago
    Quoted from Averhoeven:

Trying to figure out how to lay this out better. The pinball machine forced me to move the table which used to be lined up directly center under the light. Any thoughts?
    [quoted image]

What if you move the pinball to the other side of the wall, exchanging places with the cabinet that has the rocketship on top? That would give you the room to scoot the table back under the light properly.

1 month later
    #17845 2 years ago
    Quoted from twenty84:

My friends at BuffaloPinball dropped by over the weekend and filmed a tour of my game room

Watched it yesterday. Impressive. Most Impressive. Love the mods you did, except you have to keep any eye out on that James character.

3 months later
    #18540 2 years ago

AArrrrrrr.....Where the be a POTC? You matey must walk the plank!

BTW, cool game room.

3 months later
    #19124 2 years ago
    Quoted from jtaudio:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW! What a set up! Love the way you put all of the themes together, such as the music pins next to the jukebox. Genius! Also, Loved the Evel Knievel toy set up on that shelf and the lunch boxes neatly displayed. So many memories with the EK motorcycle and playset.

Gamerooms should be set up as a stroll down memory lane and you nailed it. Congrats!

2 months later
    #19773 2 years ago
    Quoted from fabsj82:

Gotta have work mode and play mode lighting. Use ambient light all around the room for play time. TV's, neon/LED signs, popcorn machine, lava lamps and the pins themselves do a great job. But overhead lighting is a must when working on games.

Love your gameroom. Just walking around and hearing the classic arcade sounds is enough to put nostalgia in your heart. Great job!

2 months later
    #20086 1 year ago
    Quoted from polishedball:

After 15 years of no game room, I put this together over the past 3 years. Smaller but happy with the outcome.

I love it when the boys post pics of their game room/mancave and I love it more when they post videos of it. Looking good brutha!

5 months later
    #20995 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

Man, some of you have your sh*t together on these game rooms. Wow
    My all time favorite thread. Nobody bitching about CCr LE delivery. Whether Bond 60 is a rip-off, turning into insults. If Halloween is ever going to get better.
    Its like a detox.

You forgot to mention the price of the Mando topper. Yeesh!!

2 months later
    #21460 1 year ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

Updated pictures.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really like that Rush Topper. That owl looks 3D and appears to be coming in for a landing. Nice!

2 months later
    #21789 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mischa:

Had the opportunity to help in making a video about the most beautiful designed pinball game room in the world. Together with Peer (owner of the Dutch Pinball museum in Rotterdam) we made quite a trip to get there. I was really flabbergasted on how the theme integrations was done in this game room. Pressing start activates sound and light and starts up the pinball machines.
    You can see the video on the Youtube channel from Dutch Pinball Museum (english subtitles are available):

Wow! Talking about pinball integration into a gameroom.

Love those flipper buttons and the start button that opens the door! Now this is a room you can walk into and just get immersed into the pinball universe.

Beautiful job and well done sir! The only thing I would change in this amazing room is the caricature of Elvira. Her face needs definite work.

2 months later
    #22167 10 months ago

Me likey your gameroom. That's the way a room should be set up for the owners. Walk around your private space and just soak up all of the memories the room provides. Being a move buff as well, I truly appreciate your movie statues, especially the T-Rex and the alien surrounded by their corresponding movie posters. That's why pinball machines are the perfect compliment to movie room themed game rooms because of the many movie/tv themed pinball machines we have now. Well done sir, well done.

2 weeks later
    #22261 10 months ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Champion Pub joins my humble game room!
    [quoted image]

You gotta have at least one Bally/Williams pin in your collection. You Gotta!!

1 month later
    #22533 8 months ago
    Quoted from superNoid:

Upgraded to a colordmd yesterday, did a full LED conversion (including inserts), new rubbers, repaired/rebuilt the goal VUK and playing great. Spending the day doing a bit of tear down and waxing then good for awhile. Deadpool on the way later this year.
    WCS has been good tinker pin for me. I've needed to do a bit of work and I'm newish to the hobby so I feel a lot more confident. No longer stress about any work that needs to be done, everything can be figured out. Lots of help from the pinside community. Lots of great lineups in this thread, I've only got 2 with a 3rd on the way. Slow and steady but hoping to one day have a big lineup like some of you here!
    [quoted image]

It always starts with 2. Nice looking room too.

2 months later
    #22896 6 months ago
    Quoted from Pinrookie:

Hi Zerbam
    Because the entry of my game room is on my right
    [quoted image]

I don't know if you want to block your windows, but what if you take Whitewater and a couple of pins on the end and place them looking long ways against the windows? Just a suggestion, because I still think your room looks nice.

1 week later
    #22914 5 months ago
    Quoted from Groo:

Finally got around to arranging and cleaning. Current state of the game room. Also a before picture of what the pool table is actually used for. Thinking of a way to display my machine history with the laminated flyers.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey! I got the same Groo poster hanging up in my man cave as well.

4 weeks later
    #23081 4 months ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Just saw this thread for the first time! I will b catching up! Here’s mine (1st floor, I also have the basement). The lineup is a tiny bit different now, but mostly the same. Sold GotG and traded my linked NBA Fastbreaks this summer (Foo LE and IMn pro in their spots now). 8 pins and about that much in Vids in the basement (for now..i had a water scare down there 2 years ago, so did the upstairs where the pricier machines are).
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Your Majesty’s Court.

2 months later
    #23564 72 days ago

That's my boy!!

1 month later
    #23661 36 days ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

The obligatory walk through video (only 2 minutes)...

Love the room brutha, but you got to tell me where you got the Cylon picture frame with the lighted, rotating visor. Did you make that yourself or did you purchase it somewhere?

I have the Battlestar Galactica DVD collector's edition from years ago and the front of that box looks like your wall hanging, but I can't tell for sure. Still, it looks awesome!

#23666 32 days ago

Thanks for the update. Still can't believe how awesome that is, especially with me being such a HUGE original Battlestar Galactica fan.

I always thought the Cylons were some of the coolest sci-fi villains and just commanded your attention whenever they were on screen. The set's lights would bounce off their armor making them that much more intimidating. Sooo cool you did that.

4 weeks later
    #23809 4 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Black light strips not installed yet but here’s the first floor (a video this time). Can you say “Whirlwind “?? Lol got 6 pinmonk psu fans to install..we just got Ghostbusters in da house tonight!

The only thing I see missing in your game room, and it's desperately needed, is ME in there playing them. Love the layout and your mods and your Congo looks awesome, especially with the lighting around the volcano. LOVE my Congo. HIPPOS!!!!

Awesome space your Majesty!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.