Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hyperball91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2473 10 years ago

Very nice room you have lb45. I'd love to hang out in there! I used to own a Nine Ball many years ago. Great to see one again.

#2521 10 years ago

Close, Lake Gairdner is actually further south where the D is in Desert in South Australia. I've been close by it a coupla times on my way to Roxby where the Uranium mine is. And Dendoc, I've been to Burleigh heads a few times. Nice place

#2545 9 years ago

Wow Dan, your games room looks fantastic. Got a bit of a 50's diner look to it. I love it!

4 weeks later
    #2774 9 years ago

Click on the pic to get a huge version of it, then you can easily see that it's a Star Trek (Vengeance Premium) 2013 Stern.
    Nice room you have and your brother did a good job on that MAME cabinet, it looks good.

3 months later
    #2941 9 years ago

wow jfh, that's a great arcade you have. I'm moving up somewhere near Lafayette soon, so I'm gonna have to look you up. I can help out with your basement build or just come to visit and play

#2944 9 years ago

Cool, will do, sounds great. It won't be long. Month or so. Russell did a great job down here of getting a monthly get together so we could play pins. I'll be sorry to go, but I'm sure the Denver crowd are nice and hospitable too. Look forward to meeting you guys up there.

4 months later
    #3473 9 years ago

wow! very nice. Wish you lived next door.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hyperball91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Hyperball91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.