Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1442 10 years ago

Holy ****!

#1454 10 years ago

Limited space here, but the boys and I have The Man Cave set. (I have room for 2 more max without bumping into the living area on the other side. I'd like to finish the ceiling, but then I'd have to remove toppers if I ever got FT, WH2O, HS, etc, so I'm debating)

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1455 10 years ago

Any of you guys who've used CeilingMax or Ceiling Link, let me know!

1 month later
    #1614 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Thats amazing, get your party organized immediately. I will bring the poker chips.
    Here is mine.

Punchout! Hell. Yes.

2 years later
    #5529 8 years ago
    Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Here's a video of my latest gameroom set up...my annual Brewer's Arcade "State of the Arcade"
    » YouTube video

I know have goals, my friend. Great collection. I'm moving a week from today to a house with a larger room (with a built in recording studio too). I'm going to need to chat.

#5603 8 years ago

Moving (finally!) and getting dedicated game room space! 3 pins down, 3 to go.

image.jpegimage.jpeg
    image.jpegimage.jpeg
    image.jpegimage.jpeg

#5611 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Is that the old RCA dog?

Yep! That's "Nipper". It belonged to the former owner of the house who was in the radio industry in the 70s and 80s.

#5612 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Man, if you really want to add some fun, please get yourself a real dog!

Got 2 of those. Love dogs but it's nice to not have to deal with dog hair during the moving in period.

#5613 8 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

How long is that couch going to last before you squeeze in 3 more games?

10 minutes!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

That looks nice, how big is it.

Not sure of the full size. I can fit a bit in here though.

2 months later
    #6025 8 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

Took some time to tidy things up and get organized. Here is my game room in all of its glory.

IMG_1598_(resized).JPGIMG_1597_(resized).JPGIMG_1599_(resized).JPGIMG_1600_(resized).JPGIMG_1601_(resized).JPGIMG_1602_(resized).JPG

Incredible! The best thing is there is plenty of space between pins to add more!

I want a few I'm looking for some arcade cab to put a game elf, pandora box etc in easily. 6 button 2P Jamma if you ever come across any.

2 months later
    #6383 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

My 'game room' is a little bit different from everybody else's. It starts indoors with three pinball machines and a room full of golf clubs. Then it spills outside to 205 acres of rolling terrain, ponds, trees, and closely mown areas with holes and flagsticks. If you are ever in Old Town, Maine, stop in, play the pins, have a beer and then head out to play my golf course. I can guarantee you will have a fun day.

#3TeesOct2015_(resized).JPGProShop.12.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.4.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.2.2016_(resized).JPGPinball.2.2016_(resized).JPG

I'm stopping by for like a week!

1 month later
    #6666 7 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Is slot car racing still as fun as I remember it being way back in the day? Recently I was looking around to see what I can get today to recreate the experience. I see one trend for "slotless" tracks which I am not so sure about. There are some different brands around today but I don't know what is any good. Looks like Aurora is long gone.
    Then of course we had to apply technology and make the whole thing as nutty-fast as possible. This is absolutely crazy, I am not sure this could actually be any fun.
    » YouTube video

That's the worst activity I've ever seen.

It's like using a leaf blower to deal cards.

5 years later
    #18154 2 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Weather, this one took us by surprise. Was only supposed to be 3 or 4 inches, which we can handle. Not sure how much came down, but it was a lot. Lots of cars still in the neighborhood, included my wife's. Of course I'd rather lose a car than a pinball machine. I moved al the EMs upstairs. Normally I would evac the solid states, but like I said, took us by surprise. I'll attach an updated pic in a min.[quoted image]

Damn! Very sorry. I think we got 7-8” here so we are in the same boat (no pun intended). My room is fortunately ok. I hope this clears out soon for you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.