Topic Stats

• 23,812 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3510 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Was there any kit you needed to use or an adapter? One of my monitors is starting to go on my Rush's and would eventually like to replace with LCD

Replacing CRT's with LCDs cause two problems for me:

1. Not authentic looking, color isn't as vibrant (including super dark blacks)
    2. (typically) not 4:3 ratio like the CRTs typically are.

But the pros are:
    1. Cheaper (usually)
    2. Lighter - working with CRTs that are heavy sometimes take more than 1 to mount/replace. Heavy little suckers.

#3511 9 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Replacing CRT's with LCDs cause two problems for me:
    1. Not authentic looking, color isn't as vibrant (including super dark blacks)
    2. (typically) not 4:3 ratio like the CRTs typically are. (Not sure if RUSH is using 4:3 format or not)
    But the pros are:
    1. Cheaper (usually)
    2. Lighter - working with CRTs that are heavy sometimes take more than 1 to mount/replace. Heavy little suckers.

2 months later
    #3905 9 years ago
    Quoted from LITZ:

Here are more pics and a vid. I saw his post last year... amazing!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-room-photos-and-video#post-820033

HOLY SH*T

2 weeks later
    #4052 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah it all depends on where ya live. How big is your apt?

It would have to be bigger than 3 thousand square feet for some of you lucky bastards!

3 months later
    #4748 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

What is the deal with the vids on the wall?

Interesting...never seen that before. Is it to maximize space in some way? it looks like the monitors are 'behind' the wall?

3 weeks later
    #4927 8 years ago

Frolic,

I don't want to be a back seat driver, but I think your event would go better if you had a few pins for people to play.

2 months later
    #5395 8 years ago

I am redoing my basement now and have a question about power. lets say you have a 30 foot wall that you want to place pins against. How may outlets do you have and and what spacing?

3 weeks later
    #5503 8 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

Whoever wet themselves after watching the vid on RotoDave's post, please raise your hands and upvote this post. #holding hands with NPO as we jump off the bridge while munching on cyanide tablets#

I have never seen anything like that before - Expos sure, but house! For the first few seconds after he opened the door I was in complete 'holy shit' mode.

1 month later
    #5761 8 years ago

Ok. You guys have some really nice spaces - so I decided to up my 'game' and up fit the basement. I am going for a lounge/bar room with a reef aquarium, home theater, and a large room for pins and pool. I am trying something new for the paint in the home theater - it is a brown suede look. I am hanging acoustic panels and want a nice look. I'll post more when I get further along. This takes a lot of time

Also, I think I would like to do black lighting in the pool/pin room - is that a bad idea?

IMG_0581_(resized).JPGIMG_0581_(resized).JPG

IMG_0577_(resized).JPGIMG_0577_(resized).JPG

IMG_0571_(resized).JPGIMG_0571_(resized).JPG

IMG_0579_(resized).JPGIMG_0579_(resized).JPG

IMG_0576_(resized).JPGIMG_0576_(resized).JPG

4 weeks later
    #5992 8 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Changed TSPP and Getaway out for:Pins_(resized).jpg

Good choices!

3 months later
    #6548 7 years ago

Where in the hell did you find that!?

1 month later
    #6830 7 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Quick video of my basement arcade.
    » YouTube video

After you turned the corner after going down the stairs...

PinballJizz_(resized).jpgPinballJizz_(resized).jpg

3 months later
    #7582 7 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

I'm finally starting to set up the game room, woohoo!
    We installed the one set of tentacles a couple weeks ago--still have two more to put up--and got the seating area set up last Sunday. Plenty of space for GB when it gets here, and then...?

How did you do those octopus arms in the corner - did you hand paint those?

1 month later
    #7749 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

I remember everyone told me my pool table would be gone. I told them: "Don't think so..."

I aim to make sure I am not wrong .

I use my pool table to place my glass and tools when working on my pin

1 month later
    #8056 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Kinda hard to see, but we got red brick paneling from Menards to use on 2 walls and hung the "PINBALL ALLEY" sign there.... have gotten many compliments on the brick...

Good collection! (and the Metallica is good too )

4 months later
    #8714 6 years ago

I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking I could use a few more pinball machines!

#8725 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Pull the trigger on that WOZ!

I really really should...

2 weeks later
    #8824 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Paul, you really need some lights and color in that room. It looks so plain.
    Awesome room man.

Pauls arcade has more bling than a Solid Gold dance stage. Speaking of SOLID GOLD....

I'm sorry...and you're welcome

3 weeks later
    #8911 6 years ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

Getting everything cleaned up for league/club party this Saturday, my father in law and I ran sub panel so each machine gets its own outlet. Additionally a cable line and network cable so TV on wall has full access to all our music, movies and cable programming. TV is not pictured, but is above fridge to right of IJ93. Pins are also split up due to room, but it gives us pinball on upper, main, and basement. RFM cab has SWE1 in right now, I have new PF for RFM so that is next project.

I said God Damn! God Damn... -Mia

4 weeks later
    #8987 6 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I'm actually thinking about covering my walls with some bricks or wood vintage/old style wallpaper!

I thought about this too but didn't

4 weeks later
    #9180 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I can't post a pic in a pm to you, so wondering if a used WOZ slot that goes under this topper and behind this surround is as much as the WOZ pin, or is it more reasonable? I didn't find one on the forum that you reference. You can pm me with any info or suggestions to not take this thread off topic. I have a similar IM slot topper too.

Those 4 in the picture are some of my favs for sure. Nice setup!

#9199 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Thought I'd share this with you guys. This is the reason why I got into pinball. Picture of my old man back in 1990 in his gameroom and a present day picture of myself yesterday. The same Centaur II btw!

Pinball and a good dog - you guys certainly have your priorities in order.

1 week later
    #9238 6 years ago

Turned my garage and unfinished basement into a family fun floor

Not huge, but I like it very much.

In Progress pictures:

IMG_0569 (resized).JPGIMG_0569 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0574 (resized).JPGIMG_0574 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0571 (resized).JPGIMG_0571 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0575 (resized).JPGIMG_0575 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0576 (resized).JPGIMG_0576 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0580 (resized).JPGIMG_0580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0586 (resized).JPGIMG_0586 (resized).JPG

And After:

IMG_0709 (resized).JPGIMG_0709 (resized).JPG

IMG_0798 (resized).JPGIMG_0798 (resized).JPG

IMG_0980 (resized).JPGIMG_0980 (resized).JPG

IMG_1027 (resized).JPGIMG_1027 (resized).JPG

IMG_1474 (resized).JPGIMG_1474 (resized).JPG

IMG_1476 (resized).JPGIMG_1476 (resized).JPG

IMG_1542 (resized).JPGIMG_1542 (resized).JPG

IMG_1828 (resized).JPGIMG_1828 (resized).JPG

IMG_1676 (resized).JPGIMG_1676 (resized).JPG

IMG_1830 (resized).JPGIMG_1830 (resized).JPG

#9245 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Great looking space! Are the Tron, Hobbit and Avengers posters just regular ones that are backlit or are they special types?

Backlit. They all are, 6 in total. The star wars and dr strange are too I just didn't have them on. I swap out with authentic double sided to change the look a bit from time to time.

#9246 6 years ago
    Quoted from freezie:

looks good goronic , but i have to ask if they had a sale on fittings when they did your furnace ? lol.

I know man, was like that when I bought the house 12 years ago. Damn ridiculous

#9250 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

I LOVE that color you painted the walls. I'm calling it 'beet'. Makes the room look RICH!
    Great job on the make-over. Lot's of work. I know. Because I've done it myself too. But sure is rewarding when you are done!!!
    Mike in Kentucky

Thanks! I wanted to try to do something that was bold and not boring. And it's really excellent at making the white trim pop. I did several coats of burgundy which I think gives it a nice maroon look.

#9257 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Make a trip up to northern DE, Total Wine sells it.

They had some in Dover a few weeks ago in two shops I went to. So DE maybe a good bet

#9267 6 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

That carpet really ties the room together!

Man I miss my salt water tank
    Did you go with the eco system? If I was to get another one that's what I would do!

Went with red sea max s650 with T5, will probably go with a reefer xxl with leds in a few years.

Quoted from KingBW:

Great looking space for family fun! Plenty of room for that WOZ that you want ... or is it DI now? Awesome Iron Man bust, and I know you have the Weta Smaug head there somewhere too! Very classy and tastefully done.

Woz, but slowly leaning toward DI after playing it several times over the last few weeks. Smaug is still there, and I need to take some shots of the movie room to post also

1 week later
    #9363 6 years ago
    Quoted from taz:

Mine is still a work in progress. It's kind of Marvel meets Walking Dead.

Well done man! Are those poker chip coasters!?

2 weeks later
    #9475 6 years ago

This reminds me I need to update my home insurance info. Sad to see, good luck.

#9498 6 years ago
    Quoted from LynnInDenver:

Go ahead and pick it up. Do be careful of local laws on it, though; here in Colorado, for instance, individuals are only allowed to own pre-1984 slot machines (basically old physical reel types, the exception for "vintage collectors"), the idea being that it eliminates the defense of "it's my private collection" when they go after illegal gambling operations. Some states don't have any restrictions, and a few states ban private ownership completely.
    It doesn't mean they'll come knocking, but it is something to keep in mind, particularly when you have regular gaming parties.

So you can have pot in your private collection in Colorado but not slot machines!? LOL

3 months later
    #10101 6 years ago
    Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Moved the games around in the loft. How does it look? Total Nuclear Annihilation will be joining the collection in May!

That's nice - if you like beautiful homes and kick ass games.

1 week later
    #10208 6 years ago

Awesome place! Not many things beat beer and pinball!

2 weeks later
    #10381 6 years ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

LOL...ordered them last night along with lollipop side rails and a glare guard. I have 5 pins totaling 10 pingulp holders...and rarely more than three people in the gameroom. It's more for the uniform look rather than functionality.

Maybe just put 1 on each pin (left or right doesn't matter - but be consistent whichever you do)

I would recommend the right side: closest to the shooter rod, and most people are right handed.

#10405 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I forgot to turn on the Arcade games.

It's OK. After I saw your pins I would forget about those anyway

#10406 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Closed on my first house yesterday! Complete with a whole basement to fill with toys. Coming from a small 600 sq. ft. city apartment, very excited to have some space to stretch out! Moving next week, look for some updates soon!

My God! - the possibilities

#10441 6 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

The room is definitely a step in the right direction.

Pinsiders always tend to step up in this thread

1 month later
    #10762 5 years ago

Stunning

2 months later
    #11266 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

My sons was a little scared of endo. So we gave him some style.
    Hopefully once I get the Gp set up today I will take some pics of the new set up.
    [quoted image]

Do you happen to have any Grey Goose vodka?

2 weeks later
    #11289 5 years ago

Or Willy Wonka...

1 week later
    #11395 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Don’t Sheetrock the ceiling - just spray flat black (really you should use a tone of black with a bit of the wall color mixed in, which helps to deaden light reflection). I really like the industrial look and the ceiling just disappears. Everybody says make the ceiling white, if it’s black the ceiling will make you feel claustrophobic- the exact opposite is true. White ceiling is very noticeable and distracting, black ceiling just disappears

I can agree with this. I have 7 1/2 foot ceilings in my basement. It is all painted white - except one room - the movie room. And it seems to be higher than the rest of the basement.

#11421 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Cool, look at that hair. But where's the girl?

What do you mean!? He is leaning on it

3 weeks later
    #11593 5 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

As always it's a work in progress but this is where my room is at now

You may have already answered this - but where did you get those ceiling light strips?

1 month later
    #11806 5 years ago
    Quoted from airplanequartet:

This is what a game “room” looks like when you have a 1450sq ft house...
    [quoted image]

Helluva game room right there - I would spend many many hours in that room. Nice line up of games!

To be honest I love to just sit back with them all on and just admire the view. Pinball games lit up are one of my favorite things to look at.

2 months later
    #12410 5 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

TNA looks so small..lol

Everybody likes a little TNA

2 weeks later
    #12507 5 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

I moved a few games around in the gameroom today and turned them on so I thought I would post a pic.
    Guess I like toppers!
    POTC LE will be here in a week with another topper!
    [quoted image]

Not bad...not bad at all!

#12525 5 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Klipsch - that's doing it right. I have all Klipsch in wall and in ceiling in the living room theater. It cranks.

I do regular klipsch as well, however they aren’t inwall. Love the brand though
    C6F37D25-822E-41DE-8AF7-C9D93A761932 (resized).jpegC6F37D25-822E-41DE-8AF7-C9D93A761932 (resized).jpeg

#12543 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

$10k of audio/video equipment and a $10 tv tray under your turntable? Are you being ironic?

It was temporary while setting it up. It now looks like this:

89A4EF28-143F-4F52-A531-807148F1578E (resized).jpeg89A4EF28-143F-4F52-A531-807148F1578E (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #12630 5 years ago
    Quoted from drsojo:

Here's some PG rated "different kinda' gameroom" pics from 20 miles away from the eastern eye wall of hurricane Michael. Baby Pac I'm currently working on is in the back left of first pic. BPM and a Teed Off got the worst damage. Under the sheet rock on pic 2 from left to right were, Teed Off, Cue Ball Wizard, Golden Tee, Addams Famiy, Twilight Zone, Junkyard, and Kiss. The sheet rock actually helped ramp off some of the water. Pic 3 is a Roadshow, multi arcade, Strange Science, Stern Playboy and a Bally Playboy. All but Junkyard and Roadshow were refurbed within the last 18 months. The scene was heartbreaking, but all these machines fired up and went into attract with the exception of Teed Off and BPM. Strange Science, Stern Playboy and Bally Playboy lost all paint on backglass.
    Compared to some, blessed beyond belief. Thank you Lord.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hate to see that - hope you and yours are OK.

1 week later
    #12685 5 years ago

Looks awesome! And the game collection is too. I would spend a lot of time in there and would consider movin a bed in there and sleep to enjoy the view as I feel asleep and wake up to see it first. Ok, maybe I went to far on that one...maybe

#12724 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I can't really show the whole thing from one angle but I'll try to get another picture.
    11 pinball games
    1 pool table
    1 Dart Machine
    2 Multicade
    1 80 inch TV
    The rest is heaven!
    [quoted image]

Love that you have all the JJP titles. Curious how you would rank them 1 to 4 being an owner. I haven’t played potc yet

#12746 5 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Jumping in with an unsolicited opinion:
    1: WOZ
    2: DI
    3:POTC
    4:TH

Very interesting, I see you own most of the JJPs. Can you tell me how long you have had each pin? I like WOZ too, but curious as to why you think it’s the best JJP to date.

#12748 5 years ago

Thanks for your time in detailing your preference.

Because I do like the theme - and the LOTR and Hobbit movies - I like the pin as much as I do. Though the LOTR movies are better than the Hobbit movies (as are the books to be honest). That said - I love all the modes - and typically won't start a mode until I get a mode lock to better the chances of completing the mode as a multiball. The modes are a blast to play - and have them be mulitballs is a cleaver addition to the game - basically gives an additional 32 mulitballs to the game.

For me TH is on par with WOZ. I would prefer to have WOZ over DI. I haven't played POTC yet - so holding out till I play it to determine if I like it better than WOZ. Also, the next JJP title may be the best yet - so we'll see. All in all I am a fan of all the JJP pins. Also, I love Williams and Stern games as well

#12749 5 years ago

Anyway, back to the game room pics
    Took these just now - a little cluttered in the 'movie room' ...

Little bit of everything - though an extra pin or two would be nice.

IMG_2719 (resized).JPGIMG_2719 (resized).JPGIMG_2720 (resized).JPGIMG_2720 (resized).JPGIMG_2721 (resized).JPGIMG_2721 (resized).JPGIMG_2722 (resized).JPGIMG_2722 (resized).JPGIMG_2723 (resized).JPGIMG_2723 (resized).JPGIMG_2724 (resized).JPGIMG_2724 (resized).JPGIMG_2725 (resized).JPGIMG_2725 (resized).JPGIMG_2726 (resized).JPGIMG_2726 (resized).JPGIMG_2727 (resized).JPGIMG_2727 (resized).JPGIMG_2728 (resized).JPGIMG_2728 (resized).JPGIMG_2729 (resized).JPGIMG_2729 (resized).JPGIMG_2730 (resized).JPGIMG_2730 (resized).JPGIMG_2731 (resized).JPGIMG_2731 (resized).JPGIMG_2732 (resized).JPGIMG_2732 (resized).JPG
    #12751 5 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

How often do you get a poker game going?

Every other Wednesday with my regulars. About once a month or so with family and friends

#12755 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Question - are basements typical in North Carolina?

I would say that west of Raleigh they are very common. I am just outside of Winston-Salem.

#12758 5 years ago
    Quoted from JohnVee:

Is that a California House bar? I'm thinking of getting one of those as well.
    Nice setup you have there!

Thanks! And yes it is California House.

The poker table isn't, I got the poker table from Stine game tables. They even matched the stain from my pool table. http://www.stinegametables.com/

#12760 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Ummmmmm … where's that Weta Smaug bust that I'm jealous of?

Lol, left corner of tv room on a pedestal

#12765 5 years ago
    Quoted from abracadabra:

Ditto... those backlit posters look great!

Got them from GlowBox a few years ago...
    https://www.glowbox.shop/

You can see my game room in the customer pics... (3rd from the Bottom on left)
    https://www.glowbox.shop/pages/movie-poster-suppliers

#12773 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I haven’t tried the Pi. I went with an Asus Vivo Stick ($100) and the MoviePoster App ($10). It’s really nice in that the software has a web based configuration option. So I can control the app from any device in my house.

I don’t think I will replace all 6 of my full-size backlit slim frames with TVs. But I will look into using a nice 27 inch hdmi monitor or tv outside the movie room for that cool effect. Thanks for the information

#12824 5 years ago
    Quoted from AvngRHulk:

I’m jealous of everyone’s game room, soo many pins. Here’s mine though
    [quoted image]

Far out, man!

2 months later
    #13149 4 years ago

These rooms are a slice of heaven ... Well done

2 months later
    #13574 4 years ago

Interesting coffee table idea - I have never seen that done before.

#13585 4 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Got the new pool table set up along with a pub table and stools. I think this is a wrap for now![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very awesome and inviting game room. Hell of a nice place to enjoy the game!

By the way, half times are for playing pinball. Pool while sipping whiskey after the win

1 month later
    #13787 4 years ago

obviously he's not a golfer...

4 months later
    #14595 4 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Agree. A rich man's house. Lots of stuff, but no good stuff (pins!)

He may post a pic of anther huge room full of pins - well, at least that is what I would have if I had that kind of dough.

This seems to be more of a Star Wars collection display than a game room. But to each his own - I am sure he is a big Star Wars fan and it makes him happy. And that is all that counts anyway if it is his home. I would say add the latest Stern Star Wars pin to the room and there you go. Might I suggest the LE model

1 week later
    #14710 4 years ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

Looks like you could fit a few more games by the stairs!

That's true...but it is really great to have seating areas for chit chat - especially in a cool area like that. My 2 cents.

1 week later
    #14759 4 years ago
    Quoted from Reznnate:

Don't really have cold winter nights in my neighborhood. But covers help limit dust. Dust negates the benefit of invisi-glass.

I find that instead of a towel on the pin - I just occasionally dust it off with a clean microfiber cloth - or when I am about to play.

That said - I only own one machine so it isn't that much of a chore.

2 weeks later
    #14806 4 years ago
    Quoted from adborto:

Moved a few games around and started to expand into the garage. My Daughter loves the Wonka movies and she is learning how to play now! Pretty awesome to see her getting into the hobby. Didn’t think that Wonka would be as fun as it is. Great addition to the lineup. The wine is for my wife putting up with my crazy hobby (even though she secretly enjoys the arcade)![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy crap! I love that JJP 5 lineup! Wow!!!

1 year later
    #19185 2 years ago
    Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Haha! Nice!
    I did that as well!
    The storage space under the stairs, took the door off, put the arcade on wheels.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

What game is she playing in the second picture? Thanks!

#19187 2 years ago

No worries....if any one else is a video game guru please feel free to chime in. The screenshot looks really cool

#19189 2 years ago

it does...but I don't recall the player looking like that - zombies yes, trolls - no? If it is metal slug perhaps someone can chime in on what version?

#19193 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hench4Life:

It’s metal slug, don’t remember which version. Classic shoot em up, play them in my RaPi all the time.

I just watched a playthrough of all versions I can find of Metal Slug (Super Vehicle and versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7) and no screen looked like that screenshot. I don't think it is Metal Slug :/

#19197 2 years ago
    Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I should get the kids to try Metal Slug tho!
    I bet they would like it.

Thanks! I just found it and was going to report back

https://retroachievements.org/game/14880

Thank you for verifying for me.

#19218 2 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

Not sure about MB but I read that they are planning to do another run of MM in early 2023. I’m eagerly waiting!

I am hoping for another run of MB as well. Both are great pins!

3 weeks later
    #19384 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Deadpool newest edition as of today. Yeah!!!
    [quoted image]

Man, Deadpool is looking more and more like a pin I would like to own.

4 months later
    #20306 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I just noticed the car. Lol.

Oh! I see it now

#20329 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

So the batcave is insane. That much is indisputable. But you have what, 350k, in pins? Give or take? And they live in the garage? Inches from the supercar?

Maybe all the money is in the car and the pins, maybe the wife said only in the garage. Either way I would love to have this. Congrats on the bat cave!

9 months later
    #21950 12 months ago
    Quoted from daveyvandy:

Carpet also helps greatly reduce the noise if that's an issue for others in the house.

That’s what she said

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Goronic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.