Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorno.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3664 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

His basement is twice as big as my living space. That much space could be very dangerous for a collector.

4.3x bigger than my whole house. Inadequacy achieved!

#3719 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I hate the term man cave also. I call it my Pinball Parlor.
    IMGA0584.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

No drinking.... I'm out!

#3734 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Even with 5 cent games.

The no swearing part too.... Pinball has the power to release some nasty language from my mouth. Actually most things have me swearing. I think I have a problem.

#3738 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's what happens when you don't play in public much where you have to watch your mouth.

Very true. Not many options around my area to play publicly, but I find myself stifling my rage and swearing under my breath at one local bar. I didn't want to scare the couple having drinks behind me. I am not usually one for censorship.

4 weeks later
    #3906 9 years ago

Decided it was time for a new picture of the line up. T2 was begging to be converted to LED.2015-03-30 13.18.08.jpg2015-03-30 13.18.08.jpg

#3916 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ed209:

My game room is above the garage. Pretty good spot since it has a separate upstairs from the rest of the house but a major pain to lug pins in and out of. Once we're done with the major house renovations have plans to do an extension with easier access.
    IMG_1548.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Every pinball owners nightmare.... stairs. If I was smart I would buy a house and have my game's room on the main level. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

#3918 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

The dream of the "walk out basement" for sure.

With large patio doors for zero cabinet dings.... Sounds like paradise.

#3920 9 years ago

I think I need to get my head out of the clouds. Nah, reality is too depressing

4 weeks later
    #4092 8 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

From your photos apparently you can either have TWD turned on or the rest of your lineup but not both.

I was wondering the same thing.

#4108 8 years ago

Batman Forever was added to the collection this weekend, so I thought it deserved to be included in my line up.2015-05-03 22.31.44.jpg2015-05-03 22.31.44.jpg

#4110 8 years ago
    Quoted from chalkup8:

^Nice to see Hot Doggin in a line up.I've never played one,but kinda want one,although quite rare.

It was my first pin, and I will never sell it. Such a fun game and a very underrated Bally widebody. If only I could find a playfield for it; mine is in bad shape.

1 week later
    #4178 8 years ago
    Quoted from SSrig:

Sorry, I messed it up and dumped the pics all at once. The first couple are before, didn't add pics of other rooms either. The last ones are after, tried to replace a bunch. Still on the hunt to replace my Flash gordon, just put in a CPR pf and only got to play it a few times. INS is a must and really know what your INS will/won't cover.

That is terrible. I hope you find what you need. I would hate to lose all my games.... even if I could find replacements.

#4195 8 years ago

It's a mess and the picture is shit. But, I added TFTC. I love the campy horror theme.

20150519_002857.jpg20150519_002857.jpg 20150519_003100.jpg20150519_003100.jpg
    3 months later
    #4922 8 years ago

What game did you use to make that coffee table? That must have been a pain in the ass to cut down.

#4942 8 years ago

I could have spent this money developing my tiny little basement, but I choose pinball machines instead. I think I made the right choice.

IMG_3812.jpgIMG_3812.jpg

20150901_085344.png20150901_085344.png

#4945 8 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

good choice nice lineup!

I think T2 is going to be swapped with a Star Trek pro. I will miss T2 though. I wish I could keep them all.

#4950 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You got a nice line there and as for the tiny basement paint the walls and ceiling flat black. My small basement has the open ceiling like yours and had white walls, when I painted them it made the basement look bigger. To paint my walls and ceiling it cost less then $100 Those white walls really make the room look small.

I don't particularly want to paint anything in the basement. This place is temporary. But, in a couple years I will hopefully have a nice finished basement. My basement would be a nightmare to reorganize for painting. 672 square feet and no garage makes my basement a mess.

#4964 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Been awhile and i added a few vids recently so here's a few updated pics...
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That wide angle picture at the end is awesome. Great collection and nice game room! One day my pins will have a finished room to show off in.

2 weeks later
    #5101 8 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

Its the basement of my pool house, which I extended so that it would connect back to my house. So the pinball room (batcave) at the far end has a lift shaft (with a lift eventually) which goes into my billiard room in my house.
    In effect the Batcave is a tunnel, it is almost 2ft underground. Its like a bomb shelter with pins. Kind of like pmwolf's setup only mine goes between two buildings.

Wow this is amazing. My unfinished basement and 5 pins sure look like shite next to this. Thanks for sharing!

#5109 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

Hulsebus_Row..jpg
    These are all my friend Michael's.. He is "storing" them at our house. NICE>

Well aren't you a nice guy for helping him store those boring game

We all need friends like that!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorno.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Gorno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.