Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flake49.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1676 10 years ago

Just had my basement finish project completed. Dont have a dedicated gameroom (I like think most of the basement is a game/rec room) but the kids playroom does have plenty of dedicated circuits to accomodate lots of pins. Obviously the centerpiece is the bar. There is also a mame machine and cruisin exotica (not really pictured). There is also a countertop itouch game and an in wall jukebox with dedicated in wall speakers. Only one pin for now but as you can see there is a open slot for a buddy.

4.JPG4.JPG 5.JPG5.JPG 9.JPG9.JPG

#1677 10 years ago

more pics

2.JPG2.JPG 6.JPG6.JPG 3.JPG3.JPG

#1680 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Good Lord that is nice! Very classy looking!
    Chris

Thanks Silver. We are pretty happy with the way it turned out. No more projects for awhile....this one drained us pretty good. I was especially happy that it was finished just in time for football season

#1687 10 years ago

I love that lineup of pins OTTO. Weird....I've owned Cyclone, DESW, and DM. I want them all back!

#1693 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Thanks for fixing Otto.
    Gonna buy the updated rom for SWDE. Do you have it?

Nah...sorry I sold mine right after they came out and didnt even know they existed until after the sale was finalized. Thats ok, the sale helped me fund TSPP.

#1694 10 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Nice bar stools, mind if I ask where you purchased them?

Rothman Furniture.

Oh...and F the Packers. They're going down hard on Sunday. Go Niners!

#1697 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm always love when bears fans try to beat up on the Packers.
    Notice he never said GO bears!!!! because he knows that's pointless.

chris

Huh? Who is a Bears fan?

1 year later
    #3624 9 years ago
    Quoted from Andretti:

Has anyone set something like this up? I'm curious what all it would take (equipment wise) to run something like this.
    I have 60,000+ mp3's and over 2000 music video's I enjoy playing while down playing my earthshaker. I'd be extremely curious how to set something like this up. As it is, I have to use a remote to change songs and all that, but man would it be cool to set something like this up right by the pinball machine so I could change right there on the fly without struggling to get the remote to be picked up.
    Andretti

Yea man thats how I've done mine (I have pics in here somewhere of my finished basement I think). I actually just cutout the drywall and inserted a used LCD touchscreen right into the wall and have all the computer and stereo components behind the wall all connected to in wall speakers. Just frame around it any way you want to clean up the look and your done. I also installed a color changing LED light strip behind the frame so that the frame is back lit. Works great. Now if your looking to mount it on a wall against the foundation you'd have to take a different route.

#3625 9 years ago

Here - this is what the finished product looks like. behind the wall is the computer and stereo receiver on a rack. you can see one of the two in wall speakers and the the sub is on the floor off to the right.

Running Etouch software.

wall juke.jpgwall juke.jpg

#3626 9 years ago

I just use an older computer hooked up to my WD cloud server which hosts all the files. Audio out to the stereo receiver which is wired to the speakers and the sub. I had all this in mind when finishing the basement so running wires and power placements were all planned in advance.

Etouch costs money now I think or there may older versions that are free. I paid for my version

www.freeboxjukebox.com/

1 week later
    #3727 9 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Eyes on bottom of sign are nice, though...No drinking, smoking, gambling or swearing are very unDude. These are standard pillars of a successful pinball session. Ever consider pasting a "Yes" over the "offensive" word instead?

Yea seriously WTF? Thats a joke right?......not a funny one either

1 month later
    #4004 9 years ago
    Quoted from Damonowskivich:

Here's a panoramic of my recently finished home game room/pub. Room for one more pin! GBBH-pano.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Nice work. Looks great. I had flirted with the wood countertop idea. How'd you pull that off? I ended just going with granite.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flake49.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Flake49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.