Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr-pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13473 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Great collection!
    Close those blinds!!! That Arizona sun will fade that art , and you’ll be not happy
    How do you like guardians??

On that, i´ve noticed black lights beeing popular, whats the take on that in regards to plastics?

#13474 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

On a side note, while making it, I had one of those "once you see it, it can never be unseen" moments:
    I give you Blinky, Pinky, Inky... and Groot???[quoted image]

Clyde must be really pissed. If you get the simpson pinball, maybe inky will start worry about turning into bart?

Great idea btw, it looks really good.

5 months later
    #14170 4 years ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

Finally I have all my machines together and working, along with mostly everything hung on the walls.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice.

Must feel great to finally have some use for all the oilers stuff.

1 month later
    #14442 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomaszb1:

Calm before the storm of NYE. It took me six months to finish and a few small things left![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Really nice. I presume thoose lights are dimmable?

Would probably try to conceil that electric box, but otherwise as said really nice.
    *thumbs up*

4 weeks later
    #14598 4 years ago
    Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I can't hold a candle to most of the incredible game rooms I've seen on this feed (especially the Star Wars themed one), but I guess I'm doing alright for living in a four room townhouse. I'm lucky to have an accommodating wife who's cool with turning one of those four rooms into a game room.[quoted image]

Looks really nice. A bit crowded.
    Have to agree, some really nice and Well made gameroom out there.
    If you havent seen it allready, take a look at the hobbit owners thread,, post #8024.
    It's totally beyond awesomness...

1 month later
    #14809 4 years ago

Jeez, what amazing collections you guys have.

2 weeks later
    #14878 4 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

The current line-up (sans a project game or two), and the sit-down space. * Sorry, click pics for better clarity!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the cola corner.

#14912 4 years ago

Just thought i share. I have no affiliations and The home theatre isn't mine.
    (Wish it was)

It may be a tad of-topic, but it just looks so amazing. Found it when browsing for home theatre decoration.

http://www.elm-studios.com

Scroll down, double click at the photos of the theatre with avp-them.
    Honestly, it might be the coolest thing i ever saw.

1 month later
    #15151 3 years ago
    Quoted from HarrieD:

I agree. I have -next to my three dedicated cabinets (in NL these are very hard to find) two Neo Geo generic cabinets. One has the monitor in the portrait orientation, the other at landscape. Problem solved, more room for pins and arcade stuff.
    I don't like those arcade1up cabs but I guess they serve a purpose. And hey, if you must pay like 75 dollars for a cab with a game (licensed I guess), LCD monitor, speakerset and a control panel this a fokking cheap deal.

Dont want to derail the thread further, but do you know any good européan hyperspin or similar manufacturers?
    I'm thinking of getting an extreme home arcade, which are prizy, but even more so with freight and vat.

Is there any similar european product?

2 months later
    #15733 3 years ago
    Quoted from Red_Devils:

Been a long time since I last posted here. Made changes to the lineup and additions to the room. Thought I'd post a video this time, It's only a small room but I love it

Looking good, even though i think voyager is better then tng.

#15753 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

the chick captain gets them lost on the very first episode....

The borg chick negates all negatives ever mentioned.

2 months later
    #16260 3 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

I had my game room epoxy coated with silver flake and holographic glitter. It looks awesome in person. We need to paint the walls yet and get some runners but we really love it
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great.

Any pooling and chipping around the pinball legs?
    How many months did it have to cure?

2 weeks later
    #16366 3 years ago
    Quoted from BleacherBum:

My game room / home brewery. There is a fifth pin (Space Time). It is currently under going a refurb/restoration

The flooring is really nice. Epoxi?

I really didnt like the stainless steel part, as a physician it resembles an autopsi room.

1 month later
    #16717 3 years ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

Looks Awesome! I have been researching those. Couple of questions:
    How many sets did you have to buy?
    Did you find the adhesive good enough?
    Was there any reason you went with the triangles vs the hexagons?
    Thanks!

The kids have 20 or so, each in their room.
    I wouldnt trust the adhesive. They fell down after a couple of weeks smaching the triangels with the power and sound-sensitive bits.

1 month later
    #16978 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I havnt tightened up yet but no I don’t like inspectors they slow me down .Usually theyre the mayors nephew that wants to red flag you as much as possible so he can start getting commissions on them .I’m mostly a carpenter but with YouTube I’m doing it all now and getting better every day .The funny thing is nobody mentioned the ceiling you’ll never see one like this because I just invented it .In Indiana if you drywall your ceiling in basement it becomes taxable .If you have acess to your ceiling it’s not .Most people here spray paint the ceiling open like some bars do .I installed 2x4 blocks across the joists to make equal rectangles .Then used door stop 1/2 inch up to picture frame each opening .Caulk it up n paint with a flat black .Cut drywall panels and painted n installed like ceiling tile .Makes a 8 foot ceiling look 8foot 3.tedious but real cheap to do

The ceiling looks really nice.

4 weeks later
    #17212 3 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Looking for some advice here. I've been talking with a builder about building a new home. The current blueprints show a dedicated gameroom of 14'3 x 19'10. I think this should be able to fit 2 rows of 7 machines leaving around a 53" aisle between games up the middle. Is this enough, or should I try to have them push the wall out another foot or so (to 15'3"x 19'10"). thanks!
    [quoted image]

I havent really understood having that many games.
    I currently just have a loaner (hobbit, love it), since my game room isnt finished.
    Still there is something to fix almost every week. Having lots of games, should mean working on them all the time?
    Also, with the great price situation on used game, why not just have five or so, changing them out, when they get old?

With five games, you will have enough room for a small bar, a sofa and a jukebox.

1 year later
    #21018 1 year ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Rearranged some things.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice.
    Coming from kalamazoo, where is your barbeque?

9 months later
    #22761 7 months ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

I have removed the connection to the tilt bobs on ALL of my pins. You can't tilt them if you tried.
    I've been a hard-core habitual nudger since I was 12 years old, and when I get the machines going, they lose their spot in the lineup, wind up several inches away from where they belong.
    The nudging....just can't seem to stop.
    [quoted image]

You probably wouldn´t like the godzilla pro i played in copenhagen/denmark, it tilted every time i got multiball.

#22794 7 months ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Game room is mostly done. Still a few little odds and ends to do.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the floor, the colour of the bricks and the wooden side panels adds warmth.
    The sofa is..... well it's there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr-pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.