Topic Stats

• 23,836 posts - Hot topic!
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg
    dp8 (resized).jpg
    df18 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DarthPaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18278 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gingerbloke:

Right - here’s mine right now… very messy after a kids party… I only have space for 3 pins so 2 are in the workshop.. ( I think I can squeeze another in) Pool is my 2nd love so I need that area free..
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you get electric to the Pool Table, I've been wanting to light mine up for years.

2 weeks later
    #18366 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Over the weekend I built a stand and put a revolving Merry-go-Round (that I picked
    up over the Summer) above the pellet stove. I'm 100% EM and know nothing about
    sound components but the 1956 "Peppy the Clown" I have has a modern sound device
    to play its music..
    I'm sure this is a ridiculous question to many, but what's an easy inexpensive way to
    record and add Carousel music to the Merry-go-Round? Thanks for any suggestions.. (T)
    [quoted image]

It looks like your stove is very close to the wall, also where I come from, you should have at least 18"of fireproof flooring in front of it. It could get very warm above the stove for that carousel, I wouldn't place it there.

2 months later
    #18830 2 years ago

Has anyone here done the ping pong table top over a pool table? All the things said about a pool table being a waste of space and not being used very often is true in my case as well. I have modified my Table to reflect the Star Wars theme going on in my Basment, so getting rid of it is a no go, I worked too hard on it and I like the way it looks. If anyone has, which one did you get?

#18833 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

I have done it for years and it works fantastic. Spend money on a good net and buy a table cart for the ping ping table. Load the sections on a cart/caddy and roll to storage.
    The table height is higher than normal (2”) but for us it’s good enough. I’m moving in January and buying another pool table. I have lost of open space for a ping pong table too but I will go back to the conversion top. Just watch the beer pong spills between the crack of the party is getting crazy.
    Let’s see the Star Wars table.
    [quoted image]

Don't worry pictures are coming, just waiting for Tron and my Mando Premium to arrive.

1 month later
    #19200 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

Alright, don't laugh, but I'm a newbie to pinside and proud and excited to finally have my very first pinball machine, one of my childhood favs, DE Star Wars 1992! I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.
    Thanks to GAP for making it happen! I think I can fit 3 more in this space
    [quoted image]

That was my first as well.

4 months later
    #20072 1 year ago

Action Figures, not dolls.

2 weeks later
    #20207 1 year ago
    Quoted from Selig:

Okay, now I have to search for a Star Wars pachinko machine! Where did you find that???

I have a Star Wars and Indiana Jones, they are cool to look at but you become bored really fast playing them.

#20213 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Seems the perfect scenario. one person looking for the game and one person who has one and doesn't like it.

I wanted to get rid of them but my wife shot that idea down. Besides, they are in a space I really can't use for anything else.

#20215 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

I have always scratched my head with pachinko machines? Such a novelty, I thought maybe the Chinese like to just look at bright lights and little balls moving around. People seem fascinated by them but I think they are fugly and useless, get a slot machine or dart board that actually functions as a game imo.

Japanese not Chinese, how is a slot machine any different, they both are games of luck. I agee with you on the dartboard, it is a game of skill.

1 month later
    #20388 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:I can probably install the mini split myself without any pro help, but I’ll need one for the 220 outlet. But it’s probably worth it. Depending on when I can get one out there!

If you install it yourself, you may void the warranty unless you can get a licensed plumber or HVAC person sign off on your work.

5 months later
    #21371 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bohm:

Built a game room that we were using as a shop to basically store junk. It’s not quite finished but all it’s missing are a few details. I would like a multi-cade but I’m strapped for space so a full cabinet is out of the question, so looking for a solution where I can just plug into the tv.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here is my solution to the same problem. http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,166787.0.html

8 months later
    #22805 7 months ago

I have run Ethernet cable to mine as we as coax and HDMI.

2 weeks later
    #22863 6 months ago
    Quoted from guard:

Fall cleaning to make room underneath so i can bring in some firewood. Still have to fold up a pin for the winter so I can move my one armed bandit to its spot. A little too close to the woodstove come heating season...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I had a wood stove in my basement, got rid of it to make room for pins. Just installed a mini split last week down there, the electric heat was too expensive.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DarthPaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=DarthPaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.