Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4565 8 years ago

Although I feel really intimidated (and inspired) by some of the GR pics that are posted, I thought I would throw mine up. GR is not complete yet, but a work in progress. I really need more space to help curtail this "illness"!!! Plus I just picked up a Stern Dracula that is now sitting in the middle of the room while I work on it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

1 month later
    #4884 8 years ago
    Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Seriously, I just got some Mean Green to start cleaning it -- this is super gross, lol. What color is this even supposed to be??

Hokus Pokus is supposed to be off-white, almost cream colored with blue and brown stencil artwork. Here's mine. Luckily my cab wasn't too bad when I got it. BG and PF are mint.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4885 8 years ago

Sorry about the multiple posts on Hokus Pokus all. During pic upload, my iPad started having a seizure of some kind. Damn Apple products.

1 week later
    #4911 8 years ago

Yes, definitely nice collection pato

2 weeks later
    #5035 8 years ago
    Quoted from mizzou:

Little bit picture heavy...I included some day light ones and ones with the games all lit up at night with the black lights on

20150912_213919.jpg 20150912_213854.jpg 20150912_213903.jpg 20150906_104021.jpg 20150906_104002.jpg 20150906_103943.jpg 20150906_103925.jpg 20150906_103902.jpg

Nice line up....and carpet.

#5107 8 years ago
    Quoted from mix_arcade:

Seems to be the Aussie pin show here, so I may as well add mine.
    Pin room (was the spare bedroom).
    image.jpg
    I also have a BoP in the lounge, and an EATPM that I'm restoring currently.
    As with others, looking at options for a dedicated games room space.
    Cheers,
    Mike.

Nice line-up.

#5127 8 years ago

Nice line up Pinhead87...I admire your willingness to give up living space for pins. A gameroom and a bedroom. I suppose one wouldn't need much else.

#5128 8 years ago

Looking for a new house, so unfortunately I've recently downsized my collection. Still holding onto a few good ones though, and going to rebuild once I have more space, and enough area to really put a good multi-theme game room together. Sold my BSD, and hated every minute of it.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
    #5196 8 years ago

LOL...Yeah, this game is LED'd to the max. It deserved it...awesome pin with great artwork and fun as hell to play.

#5217 8 years ago
    Quoted from Meph:

Just closed on my house this week and I have a blank slate to work with. My basement walks out to the driveway so I have easy access which is great. It's currently split into 3 rooms, the first being a 700 sq foot finished section with a full bath. It's dated but will work for now while I work on the other sections.

Nice space...time to fill it up with some more pins! Man, for just closing this week you get set up quick...at least the basement. LOL

#5218 8 years ago
    Quoted from feveredpinhead:

Man all you people with your basements and your tons of spacious room. All my wife gave me was a 12 ft x 12 ft room. LOL.

Fevered, you want me to have a brief teleconf with you and your wife so I can explain the "therapeutic nature" of pinball to her? Perhaps it could free up some more space for you. Haha

#5220 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Dude relax...dont take the title of the thread so literally. This is a gameroom discussion topic not just a pic thread. This is one of the only "drama free" topics on pinside anymore. Please dont bring any here. No reason to stir up shit cuz you dont like to read. i personally dont want to get or send unsolicited pm's to folks when there is already a thread to handle such questions.

Totally agree. Let's keep this thread drama-free. And I don't want a ton of PM's from people, asking ie. "where did you get that laser light or carpet?" Posting that info here also allows everyone to see it if they have the same question, and get the answer publicly. Plus us pinheads put a lot of work into procuring games and setting up / designing our gamerooms, so it's nice to get POSITIVE compliments, or even input from other Pinsiders on how we could possibly improve our GR's.

#5221 8 years ago

And to add more blah blah blah...very nice collection you've compiled Amendes.

#5288 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I remember a while ago I was asked about those metal signs I've got hangin' at my game-room wall.....

Too funny. I've seen them before, or variations at least. Where did you get them?

#5289 8 years ago
    Quoted from grs57f:

Here my Gameroom for 1 year ago.....

Sweet gameroom!! And a Safecracker...awesome game and not easy to come by.

#5313 8 years ago
    Quoted from atpcfiaim:

Update for Melbourne and anyone else who cares about classic EM's.

Nice collection. I could definitely spend a few hours at your place. I haven't played some of those games in a long time.

2 months later
    #5658 8 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

rcbrown I can't see any of your pics because of the glare coming off that Galaxy cabinet.

And powder coated coin door and legs? If you ever decide to sell that, it will have to be the most expensive Galaxy ever put on the market!!! It does look good though, I'm assuming you refurbed the entire thing.

#5659 8 years ago

Here's my current...still a work in progress. CBW on the far right is no longer there...switched out for the Black Hole and Superman moved back to the other side. I'll have to take some pics with lights on...can't see anything else in the room. LOL

GR_1_(resized).JPGGR_1_(resized).JPGGR_3_(resized).JPGGR_3_(resized).JPGGR_2_(resized).JPGGR_2_(resized).JPG

#5668 8 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

That Black Hole looks familiar!

It's here if you want to play it...haha

Hopefully the Star Trek is easing your pain of moving the BH.

#5670 8 years ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Man those LEDs are really bright!

Definitely...perhaps a bit much for an old Dracula. Blue 5 SMD's under the slingshots, purple haze 2 SMD's mid-playfield, Red 5 SMD's upper right playfield and frosted white under the corner plastics. LED's tastefully behind the BG. It's almost biblical to look at...LOL.

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Wow.... tell us more about this DRACULA!!!

Dracula is an early solid state pinball made by Stern in 1979, with a fun horseshoe shot in the upper left playfield.....jk hahaha. All joking aside, I love this pin (aside from liking anything vampire), and it's in excellent shape. Of the older Sterns, Dracula and Seawitch are definitely my top two.

1 month later
    #6022 8 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

Took some time to tidy things up and get organized. Here is my game room in all of its glory.

Wow John...you certainly got everything together since I was up there just two months or so ago!! All of your arcades were in the center of the other room...nice work! I'll have to come back now.

#6023 8 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

One wall of games done. Two more to go!
    Marcus

Wow...Fathom and Catacomb together. Two games I've been hunting for. Great line up.

1 week later
    #6082 8 years ago
    Quoted from SR230CC:

This is what I have. Not much but a start.

Looks great. Any start is a good start. I remember when I had my first game just sitting in a room with nothing else. Then the illness set in...

#6096 8 years ago
    Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Rephrase- I complete their wizard modes..then they find new forever homes..

You are the Pinball Wizard completing all those modes!! LOL. I would have never gotten rid of the TFTC.

3 months later
    #6669 7 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

Is that pic taken with your hidden camera?

LMFAO. The fact that he didn't respond after that means a "yes". Too bad there wasn't some random chick getting changed without a clue in the pic as well. It's his "nanny cam". LOL.

#6670 7 years ago

Still a work in progress....but getting there. Just got the red PC legs to throw on BSD back yesterday.

BSD_1_(resized).JPGBSD_1_(resized).JPG

GR_1_(resized).JPGGR_1_(resized).JPG

GR_2016_2_(resized).JPGGR_2016_2_(resized).JPG

GR_2016_(resized).JPGGR_2016_(resized).JPG

#6694 7 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Here is my future Game Room (46' x 17') which is currently in construction. Drywall should be done tomorrow and then it's on to paint.

I definitely want to know how quickly that fills up.

#6695 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

The pin church is still growing! Lots of happy campers on week-ends!!

Your game room is just ridiculously sick!! And I think you have every top 30 game in your line up. Very nice.

Next time I'm up in Canada you're going to have a house guest.

#6702 7 years ago

^^^^^^^I second that. Pinball Vault rug?

1 week later
    #6771 7 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

If I play with it... yes it does a lil.

Kind of like this

2 months later
    #7311 7 years ago

Not much compared to some rooms on here, but my little sanctuary. Current set up, but going to rearrange this weekend to make it much more functional and flowing........umm, plus a few more games are on the way. So much for downsizing.

IMG_6910 (resized).JPGIMG_6910 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6911 (resized).JPGIMG_6911 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6913 (resized).JPGIMG_6913 (resized).JPG

2 months later
    #7720 7 years ago

So after downsizing, I went from 8 to 11 (plus two in the garage).

IMG_7960 (resized).JPGIMG_7960 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7958 (resized).JPGIMG_7958 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7957 (resized).JPGIMG_7957 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7956 (resized).JPGIMG_7956 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7955 (resized).JPGIMG_7955 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #7756 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

And the high scores on the Pepsi board nice touch

Definitely a cool idea.

#7792 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

This is the second post like this I've seen this week, it's weird how the "family friendly Pinside update" from last year kind of wore off, haven't seen this stuff here in ages because of that and usually it's been pretty strict
    Not complaining (hah!), just surprising. How much did they charge?

It's all in good fun...I mean come on, pinball has always (in part) been centered around sexy women. Farfalla, Buck Rogers, Truck Stop, Joker Poker...the list goes on.

TZ thread (resized).jpgTZ thread (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #7857 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aladdin:

My teen son helped me get them in the car and on the way home he said; "dad, your car smells really good!"

Hahaha

kid drinking (resized).jpgkid drinking (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #7907 7 years ago

What have I created???? Not exactly the entire room, but was thinking how amazing it is that I can practically chronicle my daughter's life via pinball...so thought I would throw these up to share. She is the most consistent (LOL) and most important piece of my game room.

Age 1 1/2 - felt the need to pose in front of the BH as if she were shooting an album cover for the Deftones...

Issy 1 (resized).JPGIssy 1 (resized).JPG

Age 2 - "Fixing" the coin door in Hulk.

Issy 2 (resized).JPGIssy 2 (resized).JPG

Almost 3 - Posing with her new "Halloween game"

Issy 3 (resized).JPGIssy 3 (resized).JPG

Age 3 1/2 - Pointing out to me that you have to hit the VUK to start multiball...

Issy BF (resized).JPGIssy BF (resized).JPG

1 month later
    #8140 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

Thank you. I do enjoy being able to relax down there just about every night.

Man Cave "bat light" custom made too? Or where did you pick it up? I wouldn't mind ripping that idea from you...that light is awesome. I'd be happy to change the wording so yours remains one of a kind, assuming it is.

#8143 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

That light was made by a local guy in my town. It cost me about $175 if I remember correctly. I have his card around somewhere if you wanted to inquire about shipping. Please rip off my ideas, that would be great flatery.

Definitely...either post or PM his info if you can find it. Thanks!

1 month later
    #8371 7 years ago

Some rearranging done....but always a work in progress. I'm going to ask Santa for more space...

GR 2017 (resized).JPGGR 2017 (resized).JPG

GR 2017 2 (resized).JPGGR 2017 2 (resized).JPG

#8377 7 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Super vibey setup... what neat DJ lightshow are you using that covers your entire ceiling like that?

Thanks man. The pics are from last month, so I have to take some new ones.

I have it mounted in the corner above the mounted flatscreen TV. If I point it down a little, it actually covers the entire gameroom but it gets somewhat distracting when you're playing a pin...especially after a few IPA's.

https://www.laserworld.us/shop/laserworld-el-100rg-micro-ir-show-laser-light?gclid=CKiU8qagk9MCFYiEswodaBgIvw

#8380 7 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Totally ordering one, thanks!

Definitely...no prob. You'll have to play with placement a little to get a good location for it and optimal effect. The tripod it comes with is dinky, but actually works great if you can tuck it in a corner and have no obstruction to the ceiling surface. It's a nice little touch...not too much, and just enough. Drives my two boxers friggin nuts though. LOL.

2 weeks later
    #8439 6 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

Same game room. Updated collection. NEW CAMERA

Nice set up!! And there's the Catacomb you said you would be selling to me...

Quoted from yzfguy:

Love the kiddie corral in the foreground

And no...that is where his wife makes him sit for an hour every time he brings home another game.

1 month later
    #8708 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Little update on mine (in 2 rooms now)
    tatman9999; you're the man! Loving it!!
    Mine is on a 2nd floor. It's a pain in the ass to add games but the natural light is what I love!

What times do you hold mass?

#8709 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I have to give a shout out for the Extreme poster, I love that band. Nuno Bettencourt is a great guitarist.

Flight of the Wounded Bumblebee...not many guitarists from the Extreme era topping that. I can play the first 3 notes...but that's about it.

#8722 6 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Yep I'm in that! Nothing elaborate. Jammed in on one side of my kids games room. Only enough room left for kids to play the PS4. If the PS4 was pinball sized it would be out and there would be another machine wedged in.
    Nearly start a fire every time I nudge a machine now!

Where are the other four games?

#8735 6 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Sadly there's One in a bedroom and three out in the garage.

Looking back now it seems like I was creeping on your collection page...hahaha. So you have a game house, not just a game room. As long as it's functional...very cool. You got some good titles!!

Still working on the other part of my gameroom, but got the nook resituated and added some speaker LED's to BSD last night during the Pens game.

GR 2017 3 (resized).jpgGR 2017 3 (resized).jpg

GR 2017 4 (resized).jpgGR 2017 4 (resized).jpg

#8737 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

How do ya play that slot down there on the floor?!

Your wife said she wanted it at "kneeling level" for some reason…

#8738 6 years ago

Actually, for her, but couldn't bring myself to put it in the same post as my last one.

IMG_0559 (resized).JPGIMG_0559 (resized).JPG

#8742 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

One side of my B/W room. WPC95's on the other side.

Very classy.

#8750 6 years ago

Went to pick up a game Saturday for another Pinsider, and the guy had a vampire pachislo. What are the chances? Told him I wasn't leaving without it. LOL. Once he saw a picture of my collection, he said I deserved it and gave it to me for 50 bucks. Awesome....and nice addition to everything vamp.

Making some progress on the rest...

IMG_0780 (resized).JPGIMG_0780 (resized).JPG

IMG_0781 (resized).JPGIMG_0781 (resized).JPG

IMG_0782 (resized).JPGIMG_0782 (resized).JPG

IMG_0784 (resized).JPGIMG_0784 (resized).JPG

IMG_0785 (resized).JPGIMG_0785 (resized).JPG

IMG_0786 (resized).JPGIMG_0786 (resized).JPG

IMG_0788 (resized).JPGIMG_0788 (resized).JPG

IMG_0789 (resized).JPGIMG_0789 (resized).JPG

#8759 6 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Maybe you are crazy into pool, but typically your gaps will decrease as the pins multiply, and soon enough you won't have to worry about the cue ("Q"!) ball as the pool table will be sacrificed to the pinball gods in order to cram in more pins! Seen it happen many times.
    Yes, this is a hackneyed observation, but it's true!

Definitely...or just replace the pool table with a Cue Ball Wizard or EBD.

#8789 6 years ago
    Quoted from simplykind:

Had the local pinball crew over the other night

Sausage Fest 2017...hahaha jk.

I don't even have that many friends locally that play pinball...well, actually play pinball rather than just slapping the ball aimlessly around the playfield. Nice line up man!!

#8805 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Love this thread! There are definitely some creative and awe inspiring game rooms to drool over. Not sure mine is Anywhere in this league but I tried to use some of my access to technology (I sell OMAX waterjet systems) to make it My game room. While a basement I wanted the theme from floor to ceiling. Doing some creative (low cost) custom waterjet inlays helped make my mini family game room cave a themed destination. lol. Just thought I would share for those that have a smaller allotted space you still can bring the theme full circle. Literally! Armstrong tile inlay with polished aluminum in motion ball inlay. Just wanted to share this great topic!

Very cool floor!!!

#8823 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks so much for posting that. I knew Ed took it but he never told me he posted it on Utube, this is the first time I've seen it. There's much more in the room that he didn't shoot. I need someone to shoot the whole room.

Paul, you really need some lights and color in that room. It looks so plain.

Awesome room man.

3 weeks later
    #8907 6 years ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

Getting everything cleaned up for league/club party this Saturday, my father in law and I ran sub panel so each machine gets its own outlet. Additionally a cable line and network cable so TV on wall has full access to all our music, movies and cable programming. TV is not pictured, but is above fridge to right of IJ93. Pins are also split up due to room, but it gives us pinball on upper, main, and basement. RFM cab has SWE1 in right now, I have new PF for RFM so that is next project.

Quoted from AUKraut:

SERIOUS Lineup!!! Almost worth buying a plane ticket to Alberta.....

Definitely nice...games look in awesome condition too.

Did you ever consider getting some color DMD's for your games? My buddy just put one in his TZ and said he didn't like it. No idea why.

#8923 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goalie:

basement is finished and the babies have a new home. Now i need to decorate the walls.

Get some carpet sliders for the legs on those games! (unless you're trying to discourage nudging or death saves)

#8927 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

He has it right where a goalie would put it...in the middle of the crease.

Or trying to cover that five hole

#8930 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goalie:

basement is finished and the babies have a new home. Now i need to decorate the walls.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Get some carpet sliders for the legs on those games!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

And remove the pricetags

Now that we're done over-examining your pics and busting balls....the basement does look great.

4 months later
    #9728 6 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

That's an external screen displaying the DMD.

That's awesome.

5 months later
    #10873 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Until that one day when you hear Alexa from across the house. “I noticed that you’ve logged onto pornhub, would you like me to close the blinds and dim the lights for you again”

LMFAO

Quoted from BinGhanem:

I decided to build a man cave in my garage, the size of the room is great, but will need too much work as well,
    I wish I had pictures when I was building the garage, but at least I started somewhere toward the end,
    here is some shots I took while working on this project, hope you enjoy !
    Still need to move in TR and TH in, so much work still need to be done !

Awesome conversion. Although I see why the process took a while. Either you or your helper was taking too many breaks. But I totally get it...hang drywall, spackle and sand vs. bash the Monger? I’m choosing the latter.

272282CA-033E-4743-A1C1-DE7CAE04BC7C (resized).jpeg272282CA-033E-4743-A1C1-DE7CAE04BC7C (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #10886 5 years ago

"Meters to Feets"? Now if only Brent would pay for an app for once instead of the freebie versions with incorrect grammar.

#10891 5 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

The rest of the world.....

LMFAO. But hey...Roosevelt said we were the “Policemen of the world”...not the measuring stick (which ironically is a meter).

1 week later
    #10917 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

The back room...

Now just shoot my your address so I can mail you a Pens hat to replace the one you're wearing.

2 weeks later
    #10994 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Major renovations happening on my basement. Want to give it a real arcade feel. What’s a good paint color to go with the wood baseboard?

That’s a tough call. Painting wood walls like that is always a little tricky. I would say sand it and stain it a different color, but that’s a bit of work. Just don’t go with fluorescent green.

2 weeks later
    #11060 5 years ago
    0609761A-72B5-4153-95A0-EFA1C6ACB700 (resized).jpeg0609761A-72B5-4153-95A0-EFA1C6ACB700 (resized).jpeg311A5F30-8A47-40D3-8183-C365CF950965 (resized).jpeg311A5F30-8A47-40D3-8183-C365CF950965 (resized).jpeg702C9F95-1350-4A57-BD28-E177EBC84239 (resized).jpeg702C9F95-1350-4A57-BD28-E177EBC84239 (resized).jpeg72794368-489E-468B-B696-312866E7B734 (resized).jpeg72794368-489E-468B-B696-312866E7B734 (resized).jpeg8929B88E-EFF5-4068-B0FE-3484B0654E35 (resized).jpeg8929B88E-EFF5-4068-B0FE-3484B0654E35 (resized).jpegD478B19A-2F19-4A8B-9D9D-7E280060D3AE (resized).jpegD478B19A-2F19-4A8B-9D9D-7E280060D3AE (resized).jpeg
    #11071 5 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I like your dedication to the vampire theme.

Yeah man....thanks. Even little things. Admittedly, I have issues. But I think we all do here.

5570E0CB-EFE0-49DA-BA25-7FC2B1F92290 (resized).jpeg5570E0CB-EFE0-49DA-BA25-7FC2B1F92290 (resized).jpeg77F738AB-6357-4584-99A6-D28EC5F9C6CF (resized).jpeg77F738AB-6357-4584-99A6-D28EC5F9C6CF (resized).jpeg842EAE8A-6A0B-4E6C-8FC9-3BD08BF2487E (resized).jpeg842EAE8A-6A0B-4E6C-8FC9-3BD08BF2487E (resized).jpegA9290A6F-F9C5-4D4B-A271-6B3B5DB0CC11 (resized).jpegA9290A6F-F9C5-4D4B-A271-6B3B5DB0CC11 (resized).jpegC3DA883C-B0B0-4B60-B6E5-FFD5D1A12040 (resized).jpegC3DA883C-B0B0-4B60-B6E5-FFD5D1A12040 (resized).jpegDE850ACF-8B6B-4561-9912-C828894DE012 (resized).jpegDE850ACF-8B6B-4561-9912-C828894DE012 (resized).jpegF576C9A0-C2C1-4856-AA3C-4EA5F71B5A49 (resized).jpegF576C9A0-C2C1-4856-AA3C-4EA5F71B5A49 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #11537 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

It's been 2 years since I posted photos of my suburban New Jersey basement gameroom. Below are a few current photos.

I’ve chilled with Bruce at his pad many of nights. It’s a spectacular collection, and well cared for. Many interesting titles. Not sure I would’ve traded that prototype TZ though

10 months later
    #13613 4 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

Davebart5, cool rocket lamp! Did you make that yourself?

I can vouch for his gameroom. It’s a perfect set up, very cool with a very cozy feel. I’ve gotten shitblasted there multiple times...familiar with the guest quarters as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.